-那你的姓是什么呢 -实际上
-There’s a last name that goes with that? -Well, actually…
听起来可能会不可思议 我不知道我的姓
This is gonna sound crazy. I don’t know my last name.
在我8岁的时候 我是被捡到的
I was found wandering around when I was eight years old.
那之前呢 你8岁前呢
And before that? Before you were eight?
我知道这很奇怪 但我不记得了
I know it’s strange, but I don’t remember.
我只记得一点点以前的事
I have very few memories of my past.
那太好了
That’s perfect.
不过我有个线索 就是巴黎
I do have one clue, however. And that is Paris.
巴黎
Paris?
是的 那么你们二位能帮我吗
Right. So can you two help me or not?
乌伊拉德 乌伊拉德 车票
Vlad, Vlad, tickets.
当然能了 说也奇怪 我们也正想去巴黎呢
Sure would like to. In fact, oddly enough, we’re going to Paris ourselves.
我有三张 这张是 我这有三张车票
And I’ve got three… Well, this one is… But I’ve got three tickets here.
不幸的是 第三张是留给她的
Unfortunately, the third one is for her.
安娜塔西亚
Anastasia.
我们要让俄皇公主安娜塔西亚 和她的外婆团聚
We are going to reunite the Grand Duchess Anastasia with her grandmother.
-你和她长的很像 -一样的蓝眼睛
-You do kind of resemble her. -The same blue eyes.
-罗曼诺夫家族的眼睛 -尼古拉的微笑u3000u3000u3000
-The Romanov eyes. -Nicholas’ smile.
-亚历山德拉的下巴 -看
-Alexandra’s chin. -Look.
她甚至有外婆的手
She even has the grandmother’s hands.
一样的年龄 一样的体格
She’s the same age, the same physical type.
你们是在说 你们觉得我就是安娜塔西亚吗
Are you trying to tell me you think that I am Anastasia?
全国我看过数以千计的女孩
I’ve seen thousands of girls all over the country.
没人比你更像俄皇公主了
Not one of them looks as much like the Grand Duchess as you.
-看那个画像 -我一开始以为你疯了
-Look at the portrait. -I knew you were crazy.
-我现在知道你们两个都是疯子 -为什么u3000u3000
-But now I think you are both mad. -Why?
-你不记得你的过去 -没人知道她的经历
-You don’t remember what happened to you. -No one knows what happened to her.
你要去巴黎找你的家人
You’re looking for family, in Paris.
她唯一的家人就在巴黎
And her only family is in Paris.
你想过这个可能性吗
Have you ever thought about the possibility?
我可能是皇族
That I could be royalty?
我也不知道 当我睡在潮湿地板上的时候
Well, it’s kind of hard to think of yourself as a duchess
很难把自己想象成公主
when you’re sleeping on a damp floor.
但每个孤单的女孩 都会渴望自己是个公主
But, sure, every lonely girl would hope she’s a princess.
在某处 一个小女孩她就是公主
And, somewhere, one little girl is.
安娜塔西亚这名字就意味着 “她会重生”
After all, the name Anastasia means “she will rise again.”
我们是想帮忙
Wish we could help,
但第三张票 是为安娜塔西亚准备的
but the third ticket is for the Grand Duchess Anastasia.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你为什么不告诉她我们美妙的计划
Why didn’t you tell her about our brilliant plan?
她只是想去巴黎
All she wants to do is go to Paris.
为什么要把奖赏多分一份
Why give away a third of the reward money?
我们走得太快了
I tell you, we’re walking away too soon.
别担心 一切尽在我的掌握
Not to worry. I got it all under control.
好吧 那走慢点
All right, but walk a little slower.
三 二 一
Three, two, one…
-迪米崔 -尽在我们掌握
-Dimitri! -Right in the palm of our hand.
-迪米崔 等等 -你叫我吗
-Dimitri, wait! -Did you call me?
如果我不记得我是谁了
If I don’t remember who I am,
那谁能保证我不是公主呢
then who’s to say I’m not a princess or a duchess, right?
继续
Go on.
如果我不是安娜塔西亚 太后马上就会发现的
If I’m not Anastasia, the Empress will know right away.
-那么这就只是一个善意的错误 -有道理u3000u3000u3000
-So it’s just an honest mistake. -Sounds plausible.
而且如果你的确是公主
But, if you are the princess,
那么你就可以知道你是谁 并且和你的家人团聚了
then you’ll finally know who you are and have your family back.
他说得对
You know, he’s right.
-无论怎样 你都会去巴黎了 -好了u3000u3000u3000
-Either way, it gets you to Paris. -Right.
让我来介绍尊贵的 俄皇公主 安娜塔西亚
May I present Her Royal Highness, the Grand Duchess Anastasia?
-普卡 我们要去巴黎了 -不 不带狗去u3000u3000u3000u3000
-Pooka, we are going to Paris. -No, the dog stays.
-你说什么 狗要一起去 -不能带狗去u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
-What are you saying? The dog goes. -The dog does not go.
-我说带它去 -我对狗过敏
-I say he’s going. -I’m allergic to dogs.
安娜塔西亚 只有一个问题 安娜塔西亚早就死了
Anastasia? You have just one problem there, fella. Anastasia’s dead.
罗曼诺夫家族的人都死了 都死了
All the Romanovs are dead. They’re dead.
死了 死了 死了
Dead, dead, dead.
我说的对吧 朋友 我是说 那怎么可能是安娜
Am I right, my friend? I mean, how could that be Ana…
噢 我要相信这么多年后
Oh, come on. Am I supposed to believe
那个东西会苏醒过来吗
that thing woke up after all these years
只因为有人说 她是罗曼诺夫家的人
just because some guy claims she’s a Romanov?
好了 我知道了
OK, OK, I get the message.
你那些放光的烟雾已经够了
Enough already with the glowing and the smoke people.
如果那东西复活了 那就表示安娜塔西亚还活着
If that thing’s come back to life, it must mean Anastasia’s alive.
-扔下那狗 -我不会扔下它的
-Leave the dog. -I am not leaving the dog.
-她就是 -我们要赶火车
-And that’s her. -We’ve got a train to catch.
救命 救命
Mayday! Mayday!
烫 烫 烫
It’s hot!
噢 天啊
Oh, boy.
噢 我告诉你 噢
Ow! I tell you what… Ow!
是谁敢来打扰我的独居
Who dares intrude on my solitude?
出去 出去
Get out! Out!
巴托克 是你吗
Bartok? Is that you?
主人 你还活着
Master? You’re alive?
是的 某个程度上
Yes. In a manner of speaking.
喔 这个掉出来了
Whoa, that fell right out there, sir.
-有事发生了 -是的
-Something’s happened. -Yeah.
-糟糕 -我就知道
-Whoopsie. -I knew it.
我能感到黑暗的力量在活动
I could feel the dark forces stirring.
我不感到吃惊 因为我看到她了 安娜塔西亚
I’m not surprised, because I saw her. Anastasia.
安娜塔西亚 还活着
Anastasia? Alive?
主人 你的嘴唇 它们
Sir, your lips, they’re…
那个罗曼诺夫家的小鬼
That Romanov brat!
我想是诅咒不灵验了
Ain’t that the kick in the head? I guess a curse just ain’t what it used to be.
这就是我被困在炼狱里的原因
That’s why I was stuck here in limbo.
我的诅咒没有完成
My curse is unfulfilled!
看看我
Look at me.
我要解体了
I am falling apart!
我是个废人
I’m a wreck!
事实上 算上你死了多久 你的情况还不错
Actually, considering how long you’ve been dead, you look pretty good.
-主人 不错了 -真的吗
-Sir, you do. You do. -Really?
这是一个会对你撒谎的蝙蝠的脸吗
Sir, is this the face of a bat who would lie to you?
快点 只用几分钟你就会恢复的
Come on, for a minute there, you had your old spark back.
如果我没把黑暗力量 给我的礼物丢掉 我就能
If only I hadn’t lost the gift from the dark forces.
恢复我的力量
The key to my powers.
什么 你是说这个遗骨盒吗
What? You mean this reliquary?
-你从哪拿的 -我找到的
-Where did you get that? -I found it.
-把它给我 -好吧 好吧 别那么贪婪
-Give it to me! -All right, all right. Don’t get so grabby.
我的老朋友
My old friend.
我们又在一起了
Together again.
现在我能完成我的黑暗使命了
Now my dark purpose will be fulfilled.
罗曼诺夫家 最后的生还者也要死了
And the last of the Romanovs will die!
在黑暗的晚上 我颤抖 我翻转
In the dark of the night I was tossing and turning
我的恶梦要多坏 有多坏
And the nightmare I had was as bad as can be
它把我吓坏了
It scared me out of my wits
尸体碎成小块
A corpse falling to bits
当我睁开眼睛 发现那个恶梦就是我
Then I opened my eyes and the nightmare was me
我曾经是俄♥国♥最通灵的人
I was once the most mystical man in all Russia
当皇室背叛了我 他们错了
When the royals betrayed me they made a mistake
我的诅咒使他们付出了代价
My curse made each of them pay
但一个小女孩逃脱了
But one little girl got away
安亚小心点 拉斯普♥京♥醒了
Little Anya beware, Rasputin’s awake
在黑暗的深夜 邪恶会降临于她
In the dark of the night, evil will find her
在黑暗的深夜 黎明前
In the dark of the night, just before dawn
复仇的感觉好极了
Revenge will be sweet
当诅咒完成的时候
When the curse is complete
-在黑暗的深夜 -她就会消失
-In the dark of the night -She’ll be gone!
嗨 女士们 听着
Hi, ladies. Listen, l…
我能感觉到 我的力量在复苏
I can feel that my powers are slowly returning
系上我的腰带 为我喷些古龙香水
Tie my sash, add a dash of cologne for that smell
当它们相继出现
As the pieces fall into place
我会看到她到处爬行
I’ll see her crawl into place
再见了 安亚
Do svidaniya, Anya, Your Grace

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!