“相聚在法国”
“Together in Paris.”
那么你想去法国找你的家人吗
So, you want to go to France to find your family?
安亚小姐 对生活要现实一点
Little Miss Anya, it’s time to take your place in life.
现实的生活
In life and in line.
也要知足
And be grateful, too.
“相聚在法国”
“Together in Paris”!
知足
Be grateful.
“要知足 安亚”
“Be grateful, Anya.”
我很知足 知足能离开这
I am grateful. Grateful to get away.
“左转” 她说
“Go left” she says.
好吧 我知道左边有什么
Well, I know what’s to the left.
那样我就会永远都是”孤儿安亚”
I’ll be “Anya the orphan” forever.
但是如果向右走 也许我会找到
But if I go right, maybe I could find…
给我这个项链的人一定很爱我
Whoever gave me this necklace must have loved me.
这太疯狂了 我 去巴黎
This is crazy. Me? Go to Paris?
给我点提示
Send me a sign.
一个暗示
A hint.
什么都行
Anything!
我现在没时间玩 好吗 我在等一个提示
I don’t have time to play right now, OK? I’m waiting for a sign.
你能离我远点吗 把那个还我
Would you please leave me alone? Gimme that back.
太好了 一只狗想我去圣彼得堡
Great. A dog wants me to go to Saint Petersburg.
好吧 我可以接受这个提示
OK, I can take a hint.
心 不要使我失望
Heart, don’t fail me now
勇气 不要放弃我
Courage, don’t desert me
不要回头
Don’t turn back
我们在这里了
Now that we’re here
人们总是说
People always say
人生充满了选择
Life is full of choices
没人提到恐惧
No one ever mentions fear
世界将会变得很大
Or how the world can seem so vast
在一个
On a journey
找寻过去的旅途
To the past
在路的某处
Somewhere down this road
我知道有人在等我
I know someone’s waiting
多年的梦不会错的
Years of dreams just can’t be wrong
手臂张开了
Arms will open wide
我将安全而又舒适
I’ll be safe and wanted
终于回到了属于我的家
Finally home where I belong
从现在起
Well, starting now
我要多多的学习
I’m learning fast
在这个
On this journey
找寻过去的路途
To the past
家 爱 家人
Home, love, family
以前我也一定拥有
There was once a time I must have had them, too
家 爱 家人
Home, love, family
在我找到你前
I will never be complete
我将不会完整
Until I find you
一步又一步
One step at a time
一个希望 接着一个
One hope, then another
谁知道这路通向何方
Who knows where this road may go?
回到我的过去
Back to who I was
找到我的未来
On to find my future
我心中一直想知道的事
Things my heart still needs to know
是的 把它当成一个提示
Yes, let this be a sign
让它成为我前进的路
Let this road be mine
让它带着我找寻过去
Let it lead me to my past
带我回家
And bring me home
终于
At last
-一张去法国的票 -出境签证
-One ticket to Paris, please. -Exit visa.
-出境签证 -没有签证 就没有票
-Exit visa? -No exit visa, no ticket.
去找迪米崔 他能帮忙
See Dimitri. He can help.
-哪里能找到他 -老宫殿里
-Where can I find him? -At the old palace.
但不是我告诉你的
But you didn’t hear it from me.
-走 走 走 -迪米崔
-Go, go, go. -Dimitri…
好 好 很好
Nice. Nice. Very nice.
-我看起来像是公主 -好的
-And I look like princess. -OK…
-我跳起舞来像是羽毛 -谢谢 谢谢 下一个
-I dance like a feather. -Thank you. Thank you. Next, please.
奶奶 是我
Grandma, it’s me.
安娜塔西亚
Anastasia.
老兄
Brother.
够了 迪米崔 游戏结束
That’s it, Dimitri. Game over.
我们把最后一个铜板用在 这个跳蚤滋生的戏院上
Our last kopeck gone for this flea-infested theater
却仍然找不到 能扮成安娜塔西亚的女孩
and still no girl to pretend to be Anastasia.
我们会找到的 乌伊拉德
We’ll find her, Vlad.
她就在附近 我们眼皮底下
She’s here somewhere, right under our noses.
一看到这个珠宝盒
One look at this jewelry box,
太后就会以为 我们找到了真的安娜塔西亚
the Empress will think we have the real Anastasia.
-我在找 -在她发觉之前
-I’m looking for… -Before she catches on,
我们就已经花完了那一千万卢布
we’ll be off spending the 10 million rubles.
普卡
Pooka.
普卡
Pooka.
普卡 你在哪
Pooka, where are you?
-你听到什么了吗 -没有
-Did you hear something? -No.

Hello?
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
这个地方
This place.

It’s…
这就像是我梦中的记忆
It’s like a memory from a dream.
跳舞的小熊
Dancing bears
着色的翅膀
Painted wings
我几乎能回忆起的
Things I almost remember
还有首歌♥
And a song
这样唱的
Someone sings
十二月的某一天
Once upon a December
有人温暖而又安全的抱着我
Someone holds me safe and warm
马在银色风暴中奔腾
Horses prance through a silver storm
人们在我的记忆中
Figures dancing gracefully
温文的跳舞
Across my memory
有人温暖而又安全的抱着我
Someone holds me safe and warm
马在银色风暴中奔腾
Horses prance through a silver storm
人们在我的记忆中
Figures dancing gracefully
优雅的跳舞
Across my memory
在遥远的过去
Far away, long ago
发着模糊的光泽
Glowing dim as an ember
我本应记起的事情
Things my heart used to know
我渴望记起的事情
Things it yearns to remember
还有一首歌♥
And a song
这样唱的
Someone sings
十二月的某一天
Once upon a December
你在这干什么
What are you doin’ in here?
停下 停下
Stop! Stop, stop, stop!
别走 别走
Hold on a minute. Hold on!
你是怎么进来的
Now, how did you get in here?
抱歉 孩子
Excuse me, child…
乌伊拉德 你知道我看见的吗
Vlad, do you see what I see?
不知道
No.
知道了
Yes. Yes!
-你是迪米崔吗 -可爱
-Are you Dimitri? -Cute.
也许是 那要看是谁在找他了
Perhaps. Depends on who’s looking for him.
我是安亚 我需要出国签证
My name is Anya. I need travel papers.
他们说可以找你 虽然我不能说是谁告诉我的
They say you’re the man to see, even though I can’t tell you who said that.
嘿 你为什么围着我转
And what… Hey, why are you circling me?
-你前世是秃鹰吗 -对不起 安妮亚
-What, were you a vulture in another life? -I’m sorry, Anneya.
-是安亚安亚 -安亚安亚
-It’s Anya. -Anya.
你简直是太像
It’s just that you look an awful lot like…
对了 你是说过你想要出国签证
Never mind. Now, you said something about travel papers?
是的 我想去法国
Yes. I’d like to go to Paris.
-你想去法国 -这是谁
-You’d like to go to Paris? -Who is this here?
-看 它喜欢我 -多好的狗啊
-Look. He likes me. -Nice dog.
我来问问你 安亚 对吧
Now, let me ask you something… Anya, was it?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!