殿下
Your Highness…
有一段时间 在不久以前
There was a time, not very long ago,
我们生活在一个梦幻的世界
when we lived in an enchanted world
那里有金碧辉煌的宫殿和建筑
of elegant palaces and grand parties.
那是1916年
The year was 1916
我的儿子尼古拉
and my son Nicholas
是俄♥国♥的沙皇
was the Czar of lmperial Russia.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, darling.
我们在庆祝我们家族统治300周年
We were celebrating the 300th anniversary of our family’s rule.
我亲爱的安娜塔西亚 我的孙女
And, that night, no star burned brighter than that of our sweet Anastasia,
是那晚最亮的星
my youngest granddaughter.
她求我不要回巴黎
She begged me not to return to Paris,
为了使分别更加轻松
so I had a very special gift made for her
我为她准备了件特殊的礼物
to make the separation easier for both of us.
给我的 是珠宝盒吗
For me? Is it a jewelry box?
迪米崔 你该呆在厨房♥
Dimitri! You belong in the kitchen.
看
Look.
它能演奏摇篮曲
It plays our lullaby.
在睡前你可以打开它
You can play it at night before you go to sleep
就像我在给你唱歌♥一样
and pretend that it’s me singing.
乘着风
On the wind
越过海洋
‘Cross the sea
听到此歌♥便记得
Hear this song and remember
很快到家共齐聚
Soon you’ll be home with me
十二月的某一天
Once upon a December
看看上面写了什么
Read what it says.
“相聚在法国”
“Together in Paris.”
真的 噢 外婆
Really? Oh, Grandmamma.
但我们不可能在法国相聚了
But we would never be together in Paris,
因为一个黑影来到了罗曼诺夫家
for a dark shadow had descended upon the house of the Romanovs.
他的名字叫拉斯普♥京♥
His name was Rasputin.
我们本以为他是个好人 但他是个骗子
We thought he was a holy man, but he was a fraud,
疯狂而又危险
power-mad and dangerous.
你还敢回到宫殿
How dare you return to the palace?
我是你的心腹啊
But I am your confidant.
心腹
Confidant?
你是个叛徒 出去
You are a traitor. Get out.
你以为你能赶走伟大的拉斯普♥京♥吗
You think you can banish the great Rasputin?
用我心中的邪恶的力量 我要赶走并诅咒你
By the unholy powers vested in me, I banish you with a curse!
记住我的话
Mark my words.
两周内你的全家都会死去
You and your family will die within the fortnight.
我会不停的努力 直到罗曼诺夫家族灭亡的那一天
I will not rest until I see the end of the Romanov line forever!
由于对尼古拉以及他家族的憎恨
Consumed by his hatred for Nicholas and his family,
拉斯普♥京♥把他的灵魂 出♥卖♥♥♥给了可以毁灭他们的力量
Rasputin sold his soul for the power to destroy them.
去吧
Go.
完成你黑暗的使命
Fulfill your dark purpose
摧毁沙皇和他家族的命运
and seal the fate of the Czar and his family
永远地消灭
once and for all.
从那一刻起 我们国家不和谐的火花
From that moment on, the spark of unhappiness in our country
窜成大火 不用多久就会要了我们的命
was fanned into a flame that would soon destroy our lives forever.
-救命 -快 孩子们
-Help! -Hurry, children.
-我的八音盒 -安娜塔西亚
-My music box. -Anastasia!
回来 回来
Come back! Come back!
安娜塔西亚
Anastasia…
-请快点 -走这里 从仆人的住处走
-Please, hurry. -Come this way. Out the servants’ quarters.
-快 安娜塔西亚 -拉斯普♥京♥ 她跑了
-Hurry, Anastasia. -Rasputin, she’s getting away.
-我的八音盒 -走 走
-My music box. -Go! Go!
同志们 在这
Comrades, in here!
他们在哪 孩子
Where are they, boy?
-奶奶 -跟上我 亲爱的
-Grandmamma… -Keep up with me, darling.
-拉斯普♥京♥ -请让我走吧
-Rasputin! -Let me go. Please.
你逃不掉的 孩子 永远不会
You’ll never escape me, child. Never!
巴托克
Bartok!
主人
Master!
安娜塔西亚 快 快点
Anastasia, hurry. Hurry.
-奶奶 -快点 抓住我的手
-Grandmamma! -Here, take my hand.
-抓住我的手 -别松手
-Hold onto my hand. -Don’t let go!
安娜塔西亚
Anastasia.
安娜塔西亚
Anastasia!
那晚很多人都丧命了
So many lives were destroyed that night.
这里的一切永远的消失了
What had always been was now gone forever.
我的安娜塔西亚 我亲爱的孙女
And my Anastasia, my beloved grandchild,
永远也没再见到她
I never saw her again.
安娜斯塔西娅
十年后
圣彼得堡很阴沉
Saint Petersburg is gloomy
圣彼得堡很凄凉
Saint Petersburg is bleak
整周站在这 我的内♥裤♥都冻上了
My underwear got frozen standing here all week
自从大革命以来 我们的生活都是灰色的
Since the Revolution our lives have been so gray
通过闲聊 我们过着每一天
Thank goodness for the gossip that gets us through the day
你听说过圣彼得堡有个传闻吗
Have you heard there’s a rumor in Saint Petersburg?
你听到大街上 他们都说什么吗
Have you heard what they’re saying on the street?
虽然沙皇没有生还 但他的女儿也许还活着
Although the Czar did not survive, one daughter may be still alive
安娜塔西亚公主
The Princess Anastasia
但请不要外传
But please do not repeat
这只是一个传闻 一个传说 一个谜
It’s a rumor, a legend, a mystery
事情可以在街头巷尾传开
Something whispered in an alleyway or through a crack
传言是历史的一部分
It’s a rumor that’s part of our history
他们说皇太后会出巨资悬赏
They say her royal grandmamma will pay a royal sum
能找到公主的人
To someone who can bring the princess back
-乌伊拉 -德迪米崔
-Vlad. -Dimitri.
这幅画要1卢布
A ruble for this painting
这是皇室的 我发誓
It’s Romanov, I swear
看看尤苏波夫亲王的睡衣 买♥♥吧 朋友
Count Yusupov’s pajamas -comrades, buy the pair
这是我从宫中拿到的 真皮毛的
I got this from the palace, it’s lined with real fur
如果是她的 它将会价值连城
It could be worth a fortune if it belonged to her
好的 迪米崔 我租了个戏院
Well, Dimitri, I got us a theater.
一切都按照计划进行着 我们就缺那个女孩了
Everything’s going according to plan. All we need is the girl.
想想吧 乌伊拉德 不用再伪造签证 不用再偷东西
Just think, Vlad, no more forging papers, no more stolen goods.
我们买♥♥了三张票 你一张
We’ll have three tickets out of here: one for you,
我一张 安娜塔西亚一张
one for me and one for Anastasia.
是传闻 是传说 是那个谜
It’s the rumor, the legend, the mystery
是安娜塔西亚公主 将助我们成功
It’s the Princess Anastasia who will help us fly
你和我 将会被写入历史
You and l, friend, will go down in history
我们要找个女孩假扮 告诉她该说什么
We’ll find a girl to play the part and teach her what to say
把她打扮一下 送她去巴黎
Dress her up and take her to Paree
想想她的外婆会怎样奖赏我们吧
Imagine the reward her dear old grandmamma will pay
除了我们还有谁能办到呢
Who else could pull it off but you and me?
-我们将会富有 -我们将会富有
-We’ll be rich -We’ll be rich
-我们将离开这 -我们将离开这
-We’ll be out -We’ll be out
圣彼得堡又会有新的话题了
And Saint Petersburg will have some more to talk about
你听说过圣彼得堡有个传闻吗
Have you heard there’s a rumor in Saint Petersburg?
你听到他们在街上说些什么吗
Have you heard what they’re saying on the street?
你听说过圣彼得堡有个传闻吗
Have you heard there’s a rumor in Saint Petersburg?
你听说过吗 朋友 你怎么看
Have you heard? Comrades, what do you suppose?
-一个充满诱惑的谜 -史上最大的骗局
-A fascinating mystery -The biggest con in history
安娜塔西亚公主
The Princess Anastasia
是生还是死
Alive or dead?
谁知道
Who knows?
我为你在渔场找了份工作
I got you a job in the fish factory.
沿着路一直走 看见岔口左转
You go down this path till you get to the fork in the road. Go left…
再见
Bye!
-你在听吗 -各位 再见
-Are you listening? -Bye, everybody!
我在听 费宁考夫同志
I’m listening, Comrade Phlegmenkoff.
从来到这的那一刻起 你就给我添麻烦
You’ve been a thorn in my side since you were brought here.
不过是一个无名小卒 却像示巴女王一样嚣张
Acting like the Queen of Sheba instead of the nameless no-account you are.
在这十年 我供你吃 供你穿
For the last ten years, I’ve fed you, I’ve clothed you, I’ve…
帮你遮风避雨
Kept a roof over my head.
为什么你记不起以前的事
How is it you don’t have a clue who you were before you came to us,
却只会背诵我说的话
but you can remember all that?
-我记得起 -我知道
-I do have a clue to… -I know.