Thank you. Am I dismissed now too?
可以,休息一下
Yes, you had better get some rest.
保罗王子明晚会找你
Prince Paul will be calling for you tomorrow evening.
多谢达成邀约
Thank you for achieving the invitation.
你达成的,我只是接受
You achieved it. I merely accepted.
皇太后不想见我?
The empress doesn’t want to see me, does she?
她会见你 我肯定她今晚拒绝了
She will see you. – I’m sure she said no tonight.
你改向保罗攀关系
So now the route is through Paul via me.
你利用人从不迟疑
You don’t hesitate to use anybody for anything, do you?
我迟疑了
Oh, I hesitate.
我迟疑到要确定各方的想法
I hesitate until I’m sure of the desires of those concerned.
晚安
Good night.
首先是干净好喝的香槟汤
To begin with, a nice, clear champagne soup.
然后是香槟炖肉丁
And then, uh, I think a fricassee of champagne.
不放青菜 吃香槟沙拉
No vegetables. But a crisp champagne salad.
好极了 甜点呢?
Excellent. And for dessert?
小香槟奶酥1921年是奶酥的最佳年份
A small champagne soufflé. 1921 is a very good year for soufflé.
其实我不爱喝香槟,只求心醉
I really don’t like champagne. I only like what it does to me.
你早上不爱喝?嗯
You won’t like it in the morning. Mmm.
我隔天早上如果宿醉
I’ll adore it in the morning. I’ll have a fantastically enormous hangover,
你的朋友布宁会大怒
and your friend Bounine will be furious.
你知道他像什么?伏特加酒,快捷,强硬,敏锐
You know what he is? Vodka-quick, hard, sharp.
你呢?我希望是香槟
And you? Champagne, I hope.
别贪心 你少女时常说的
Don’t be greedy. As a little girl you used to say that…
今晚别提起
Oh, no, no. Not tonight.
我们聚在一起多少次?4? 5? 3次
How many times have we been together? Four, five? Three.
每次…
And every time-
每次都听到你脑中滴答响,“她是…她不是…”
Well, every time I’ve heard your mind, “Click,
click, click. Is she? Isn’t she?
Is sh…”
非常不迷人,吵死人了
It’s very, very unattractive of you, and very noisy.
今晚我只想快乐渡过
Tonight I just want to have a good time.
你知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am?
我是女人
No. A woman.
迷死人的女人 那么就照常理表现
An extremely attractive one. Then behave accordingly.
很困难
Well that’s-that’s difficult.
别滴答响 不会
No “click, click, click.” Not a one.
绝对是1921年份
1921. Definitely.
对不起,殿下,恕我打扰
Excuse me, Your Highness. I apologize for the intrusion,
殿下她的病还没复原
but Her Highness has not yet recovered from her illness.
医生严格规定她早点就寝
Her doctor has given strict orders that she retire early.
道地的伏特加
Vodka, pure vodka.
可怜的灰姑娘,马车压坏她的南瓜
That poor Cinderella. The coach turned back into a pumpkin,
马车压坏她的南瓜 殿下
and the footman into a big white rat. Your Highness.
玻璃拖鞋会伤到脚吗?晚安,殿下
Don’t you think the glass slipper cut her foot? Good night, Your Highness.
好凶,晚安,谢谢
Oh, that ugly stepsister. Good night. Thank you.
谢谢,谢谢你
Thank you. And thank you.
谢谢,祝有好梦
Thank you. Pleasant dreams.
晚安
Good evening. Ah-
我忘了答谢主厨
I forgot. My compliments to the chef.
晚安 我有话跟你谈
Good night, Bounine. May I speak to you for a moment?
不早了 很重要
It’s very late. It’s very important.
我跟她一起很快乐,也承认她很美
All right, I enjoy her company. And I agree she’s a beautiful woman.
有继承一千万英磅的可能性
With the possibility of inheriting £10 million.
众人皆知我俩的弱点在于
Bounine, everyone is boringly aware of my weakness, and yours-
金钱与美色
for beauty and money.
我个人认为是世间最迷人的项目
I don’t think it so inhuman of us. They are the two most desirable items in the world.
好,你有何建议?
All right. What do you propose to do?
你有时太强人所难
At times, you push too hard.
她的签证四天后到期
Her visa expires in four days.
到时没见到皇太后…你太张扬了
If she hasn’t seen the empress-You’ve been knocking too loudly on the door, Bounine.
我的伯母认为有人强迫她做某事
It is precisely when my aunt thinks somebody is trying to force her to do something
她越不就范 你几时做点什么?
that she does nothing. When do you do something?
看情况 成功率呢?
Depends. On the odds?
你又在强人所难
You’re pushing again.
这次金额相当高
They are high this time, my dear prince. Very high.
晚安
Good night.
一,二…
One, two-
三,四…
Three, four…
将军,我饿了
General- General, I’m hungry.
你不是刚从餐厅回来
You just came from a restaurant, didn’t you?
好奇怪的餐厅
Oh, but, but such a funny restaurant.
没食物,明天换你带我去好了
No food! Why don’t you take me there tomorrow?
你醉了
You’ve had too much to drink.
没醉,我还可以再喝吗?
No! Not quite enough. Shall I call for some more?
不行 不行,你的房♥间一定很恐怖
No! “No!” It must be very dreary in your room.
我房♥间内每个人都很开心
Everyone in mine is having a wonderful time.
一起来好吗?
Would you care to join us?
废话少说,睡觉
Please stop the nonsense and go to sleep.
睡觉,睡觉
Go to sleep. When we sleep, we sleep.
将军,我要自白
General, I have a confession to make.
我在说谎,我的房♥间只有我
I was lying. There’s no one here but me.
你有听见吗?
Can you hear me? General!
将军,你为何不“让步”
Why don’t you make a concession?
我是说“自白”,差不多
Uh, I mean confession. Well, it’s the same thing.
将军,来一段小小自白
Come on, General. One little confession.
一段甜蜜的小自白
One sweet tiny confession.
保罗王子有事求见
Prince Paul was asking for you twice, Your Majesty.
谢谢,费迪亚
Thank you, Fedya.
午安,陛下,旅途愉快吗?
Good afternoon, Your Majesty. Did Her Majesty enjoy the drive?
有,换成宁静的
Yes, it was quiet for a change.
保罗王子…我听到了,他登门二次
Prince Paul-I heard. He called twice.
他还在等候
He’s still waiting, Your Majesty.
抱歉打扰陛下,是因为…钱?
Sorry, Your Majesty, to be so persistent, but it is a-Money?
更重要的 女人
Much more important. Oh, a woman.
好吧,进来
Very well. Come in.
女方是谁?
Well, who is she?
我开门见山 你一向如此
I’ll come straight to the point. You usually do.
陛下回来了吗?是
Is Her Majesty back? – Yes.
伯爵夫人,来迟了
Late, dear Countess, late.
不想和你抬杠
Livenbaum, I’m in no mood for you.
我得搭电车到市区
I had to go all the way to town on the trolley.
搭电车啊 你又神经痛了
On the trolley, my dear, while you-Oh, your bursitis again.
没有,我是偏头痛
I do not have bursitis. I have migraine.
痛在肩膀上?我丝毫不感讶异
In the shoulder? Another area wouldn’t surprise me as much.
李文博姆,够了…
Livenbaum, enough is-
谁跟她在里面?保罗
Is there someone in there with her? Paul.
他在公开场合跟那女人约会
Paul? You know he’s been seen publicly with that woman?
哪个女人?冒牌货
Which woman? The impostor.
伯爵夫人,也许皇太后会接纳她
Prenez garde, Comtesse. Perhaps the empress will accept her?
你是说他在说服她?她年老
You mean he’s going to talk her into it? She’s getting old.
不可能 孤单
Never. And lonely.
不可能 她…
Never. And she-
不可能 李文博姆
Never. Livenbaum.
陛下
Your Majesty.
你知道他的意图吗?
Do you know what he wanted?
我可以想像 要我见那女人
I can imagine, Your Majesty. To see that woman.
他没二下就中了她的美人计
How easily he swallows the trick she performs.
只是证明她能熟记布宁的教导
And what do they prove? That she can memorize the teachings of Bounine.
万一长得相像?万一她真以为自己是安娜?
What if there is a resemblance? What if she does think she is Anastasia?
梦想是不能成真的
Wanting a dream does not make it true.
她一定是仿冒品
She’s a fraud. She must be.
可不是吗?
Well, isn’t she?
我不清楚,陛下
I… don’t know, Your Majesty.
你们都当我是老顽固
You all think I’m stubborn, don’t you?
我是老顽固
I am. Very stubborn.
说不定顽固过头了
Perhaps too stubborn.
她住哪家旅馆?
At what hotel is she staying?
“功败垂成,诚心遗憾”
“Believe me, I really tried. My sincere regrets.”
保罗敬上
“Sincere.” Signed, Paul.
狗爬字 他真的去见皇太后?
Miserable handwriting. You think he really saw the empress?
他去见了遭拒或根本没去没差别

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!