她总会外出兜风,购物,上美术馆
But she must go out for a drive. Or shopping. Or a museum.
讲话小声一点
If you ever speak, whisper, breathe one word-
她偶尔外出,如果有关俄♥国♥的事
Well, she does go out occasionally, if there’s anything Russian.
像歌♥剧,芭蕾舞,我想一想
An opera or a ballet. Let me see.
本周在皇家剧院演出柴可夫斯基的芭蕾舞剧
They’re performing a ballet of Tchaikovsky’s this week at the Royal Theater.
星期四的样子
Thursday, I believe.
过来一下
Come over here for a moment.
今晚要装扮最漂亮
I want you to look as beautiful as possible tonight.
保罗王子很好说话
Oh. He’s quite a simple soul, really, Prince Paul.
他的职业和兴趣爱好是一样的
His vocation and avocation are one and the same.
他的天职是追求美女
The pursuit of beautiful women.
你若认为必要就送我去整形美容
If you thought it necessary, I suppose you would even have sent me to a plastic surgeon.
坐下 我好久没上剧院了
Take your seat. Do you know how long it is since I’ve been to a theater?
别显露过份兴奋,坐下
Don’t display too much excitement. Sit down.
将军,他们刚到 她也来了?
General, they just arrived. She too?
是的
Yes.
节目单 陛下
Program. Your Majesty.
舞台旁的包厢
Box nearest the stage.
你要我为他好看的男人?是
The man you want me to look beautiful for? Yes.
我的未婚夫?旁边的是李文博姆男爵夫人
My fiancé? The lady next to him is Baroness Von Livenbaum,
皇太后的侍女
lady-in-waiting to the empress.
皇太后在哪?包厢的帘布后面
Where’s the empress? In the back of the box, behind the curtain.
多年之后变得这么近
So close, after so many years.
我突然惶恐起来
Oh, I’m suddenly frightened.
[ “Eine Kleine Nachtmusik” ]
脸部朝这方向好面对面
Go with them to the buffet, and stand facing this way.
我知道面对面
Tonight can mean-I know what tonight can mean.
去吧
Go ahead.
来三杯咖啡
Uh, please. Three coffees.
你以前见过她吗?- 和布宁在一起的?
Have you ever seen her before? – The one with Bounine?
殿下晚安 布宁,我们正在谈论你
Good evening, Your Highness. Oh, Bounine. We were just talking about you.
幸会 谢谢,你几时回来的?
Good to see you again. Thank you. When did you return?
从哪回来?狩猎之旅,你去了一整星期
Where from? The hunting trip I was told you were on all week.
我经常四处应酬
Oh. My relations with my aunt forces me to be on far too many trips.
抱歉 我了解
I apologize. I understand.
跟你一起的美女是谁?安德森太太
Who’s the lovely lady with you? Mrs. Anderson?
美极了 是的
Extremely lovely. Yes, she’s rather pretty.
安德森?是丹麦人或英国人?
Anderson? Is she Danish? English?
她是多样化,为你介绍好吗?
Well, she’s many things. Would you like to meet her?
当然好
You know very well I would.
为你介绍哈勒堡的保罗王子
May I present His Highness, Prince Paul Von Haraldeberg?
她是安娜公主殿下
Her Imperial Highness, grand duchess Anastasia Nicolaevna.
我早该知道 化名为安德森太太
I should have known. Traveling under the name of Mrs. Anderson.
惊讶?
Surprised?
我也不敢确定能认得你
I wasn’t sure I recognized you either.
你现在确定了?是的
But you are sure now? Yes.
我想请问你是否确定
I shall not ask yet whether you are.
你不是亲切就是有手腕
You’re either very kind or very tactful. My compliments.
令我敬佩,失陪 你害怕了
Will you both excuse me? You are afraid.
你小时候就很胆小
As a little boy, you always were.
跟我喝杯酒那么危险吗?
Is it such a terrible risk to have a drink with us?
跟将军沾到边都危险
It seems that anything with the general is a risk.
哪怕是酒 那就跟我喝
Even a drink. Then have it with me.
现在轮到我,二位失陪 好的
Now it is my turn. Will you both excuse me? Of course.
你变了 你也变了
You have changed. So have you.
你记得?
Then you do remember?
我记得那个常拉我到墙角的少女
I remember a little girl who used to delight backing me into a corner.
还有那个优柔寡断的少男
I remember a little boy who always took time to make up his mind.
例如?你是在测验我?
For example? Ah. You’re testing me?
是故意找话题以便欣赏你
No, prodding you to talk, so I can enjoy looking at you.
香槟?好
Champagne? Why not?
请找李文博姆男爵夫人
Ah, the Baroness Von Livenbaum, please.
布宁将军,幸会
General Bounine, quelle surprise.
陛下要喝矿泉水
Vassili, Her Majesty would like a glass of mineral water.
你是妖魔,我能逃过革命必能逃过这劫
You are a monster. I’ve survived a revolution, I suppose I can survive this.
请失陪我去看他有否送对水
Ah, will you forgive me if I make sure that Vassili gets the right kind of water?
陛下相当挑剔 好的
Her Majesty is madly particular. Certainly.
陛下 什么人?
Your Majesty… Who is it?
陛下请原谅
Oh. Your Majesty, forgive me.
我听说你被枪杀时就原谅过你
I did once when I heard you’d been shot.
我被判过二次刑 被谁?白♥军♥?红军
I was sentenced twice. By whom, the whites or the reds?
都有 好事,可是你仍健在
As I recall, by both. Good for them. But you’re still here.
请陛下原谅 为何?闯入?
I have asked Your Majesty’s pardon. For what? For this intrusion?
利用皇室名义兴办商业企业?
For the effrontery of using the name of Romanov to launch a commercial enterprise?
破坏我的信誉?
For hammering at my gate for days?
陛下 布宁
Your Majesty… Bounine.
我已经见过几个亚列西,玛利亚
I have already been shown two Tatianas, an Alexei and a Maria,
加上安娜
as well as an Anastasia.
我不会见你委托人的
I will not see your client.
这几个孙儿曾是我的寄望所在
I am as weary of these spectral grandchildren as I am of false hope.
我失去我所爱的一切
I have lost everything I have loved-
丈夫,家庭,地位,国土
my husband, my family, my position, my country.
空留回忆,我要跟上述的一起
I have nothing but memories. I want to be left alone with them.
也许有个回忆是真实的
Perhaps one memory may be a reality.
你的唯一真实是投资
The only reality for you is an investment.
唯有傻子才会作亏本的投资
Your Majesty, only a fool would bring you a mere investment.
你再怎么认为,我都不是傻子
Whatever you may think of me, you must know that I am not a fool.
我也经历革命战争
I too have gone through the revolution into the world.
你都是空忙一场
The effects of your journey are not visible.
你心知这女人根本不是我的孙女
You know perfectly well this woman is not my granddaughter.
我老实说不知道她是谁
Quite honestly, I don’t know who she is.
有很多事情难以解释
But there is so much that cannot be explained
她自信就是公主
unless she is the woman she believes she is.
你似乎比我更关心 你说什么?
I see now that it mattered more to you than I thought. I beg your pardon.
你一心想得到梦想的头衔,你不光是为了钱
You really wanted that title you never got. You’re not doing this simply for money.
你根本没原谅我的家人
You have never forgiven my family, have you?
我专程来告诉你,不管她是谁,她只要求一件事
I’m here simply to tell you that whoever this woman is, she asks only one thing-
就是见到你
to see you.
我没多少余年来见识
Unfortunately, there are not enough years remaining for me
皇室的无数疯女人
to see every madwoman with a royal obsession.
如果她非见我不可,拿我的照片给她
If she must see me, show her my photographs again.
陛下,我…回巴黎去,你在浪费时间
Your Majesty… Go back to Paris, Bounine. You are wasting your time.
将军,晚安
General, good evening.
陛下,你大概口渴了 废话少说,头巾给我
Your Majesty, I thought perhaps that you-Save your nonsense. My cape.
布宁魅力不减
So Bounine is still attractive.
对,陛下
Yes, Your Majesty.
魅力无比 是,陛下
Madly attractive. Yes, Your Majesty.
你这种年龄产生幻想令人作呕
Livenbaum, your voluptuous fancies are disgusting.
性只能作为属性
To a woman of your age, sex should mean nothing but gender.
是,陛下
Yes, Your Majesty.
你有见到她?她说什么?
You saw her? What did she say? Did she-
没见到她,他说什么?
I did not see her. What did he say?
他很迷人,比你描述之下的他更叫人喜欢
He was very charming.
I like him much more than I thought
I would from your description.
是吗?你不高兴吗?
Do you? Don’t you want me to?
我要他对你痴迷
I want you to make him like you more than he thought he would.
抱歉,我刚才认识一个人 没事
Forgive me, Aunt Marie. I just ran into somebody… I forgive you.
你认识一个金发美女
You ran into a blonde. Very pretty.
她己婚吗?
Is she married?
她是谁?还不知道
And who is she? I don’t know yet.
告诉我 李文博姆,我是来看演出的
Go on, you can tell me. Livenbaum, I came for the other performance.
是,陛下
Your Majesty.
给我珠宝?珠宝?
The jewels, please. Jewels?
对,珠宝
Yes, the jewels.
放进楼下的保险柜
Please, Andreivich, will you put these in the safe downstairs?
干嘛?都是假的
Why? They are fake.
你知道,经理不知道 哦,形象
You know that, but the manager won’t. Oh, public relations.
还有事吗?没有,早上见
Anything else? No. See you in the morning. Good night.
晚安
Good night.
你今晚表现优异
You did very well tonight.
谢谢,我可以不表演了吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!