殿下和将军马上到
Her Highness and the general will be here shortly.
再次感谢你的协助
May I thank you again for all of us for what you’re doing.
不用谢,我乐意效劳
Oh, I should not be thanked. It makes me happy to do anything
让公主复位
that will help restore what is rightfully… Yes.
阁下
Oh, Excellency!
你今天的驾临太重要了
I cannot tell you how important your presence is here today.
夫人,我答应不早死尽保护责任
My dear Irina, I promised your late father I’d keep an eye on you.
但往往都是骗局
And occasionally, it’s a little trying.
我保证你不虚此行
I promise you will not regret coming.
你的承诺都黄牛了
That’s a promise you may have some difficulty in keeping.
我能否坐下 请坐
May I sit down? Oh, do, please.
痛风症发作 这边请
This abominable gout. This way.
阿伯特,给阁下座位
Albert, a chair for His Excellency.
服侍好阁下,你知道他的脾气
Take care of His Excellency. You know how he is.
尊贵的男爵和男爵妇人 老狐狸
Baron and Baroness Royalvich. The old fox himself.
想不到他会来
I never thought he would come. Well,
他要来也没办法
we may wish he hadn’t.
你要拿多少?
How many are you taking?
人家会以为你饿了 饿了?
People will think you’re hungry. Hungry?
我不饿,是紧张,谢了
I’m not hungry, I’m nervous. No, thank you.
阁下,康特.马朱姆
His Excellency, Count Marzumov.
辛尼雅!伊利夏!
Zenia! Grischa!
千载难逢的盛会 对
I must say, a truly wonderful occasion! Yes.
什么?难得的鱼子酱
What? Red caviar.
你是指…对
You mean- Yes.
假如鱼子酱是真的 她就是真的
If the caviar were real- She would be real.
阁下,坐这里
Vasilli Dimitrovich, please remain here, Your Excellency.
嗯?坐这里,我会向你介绍
Hmm? Remain here! We will see that they come to you!
我懂了,好多的熟面孔 是
I understand. So many dear old faces. Ah, yes.
正是我们要的名字 嗯?
And it is their dear old names we want… Hmm?
我们要他们签署让英国银行信服
We want their names on signed statements that will convince the Bank of England-
对,对
Yes! Yes! Yes, yes, convince-
安娜斯塔西娅公主殿下驾到
Her Imperial Highness, the grand duchess Anastasia.
殿下,请坐上座
This way, Your Highness. Close by the alcove. Stepan.
将军,太令人振奋了
My dear General, this is all so exciting.
殿下,有请
Your Imperial Highness, please.
我们正式开始
So, Piotr Ivanovich, here we go.
各位贵宾,朋友们
Ladies and gentlemen, dear friends-
我很想讲几句话 她太做作了
Oh, I would like to say a few words, but… Too much. She’s doing too much.
今天我很难启口
It is very difficult for me to speak today.
布宁将军,请代言
General Bounine, would you, please?
我万万不敢相信复活的奇迹
As you all know, I am the last one to believe in miracles or resurrections.
但事实没有法律支持是无法成立
But reality cannot be established without help.
见证人和签署的声明
Legal help. Witnessed and signed statements.
我们所希望的,需求的
It is frankly our hope, and our need,
相信者请前来到接待处
that those among you who believe will come forward after the reception
在这项证明书上签名
and sign these testimonials voluntarily.
我非常肯定…
Now, I am quite sure
有部份人是来阻止和干扰的
that some of you have come here to obstruct.
不外是政♥治♥上和金钱上的理由
The reasons-political, monetary… we all know.
有的人仍执着于革命的犬儒主义
There are some who have been made understandably cynical by the revolution.
也有的人是绝对作证到底
And there are some who will testify to anyone, and anything, and have.
你们没受到任何压力
To none of you do we bring any pressure.
只会使得遭受十年生不如死的人更加痛苦
To all of you we bring someone who has literally suffered worse than death for 10 lost years.
让这位非凡的人生存于世是我们的义务
It is our duty to restore this extraordinary person to the world of the living.
有感情的人会拯救她免于受折磨
If you are sentimental, say it is because she has suffered enough.
有人道的人会高呼正义公理
If you are humane, say justice must be done.
凡是俄♥国♥人♥民♥,先皇的忠诚臣民
If you are Russian, a loyal subject of His Late Majesty, then say with me:
我们的唯一希望在他的女儿身上
Our only hope is his daughter,
安娜尼可莱公主殿下
Her Imperial Highness, Anastasia Nicolaevna.
史派洛娃伯爵夫人
Her Excellency, Countess Baranova.
殿下,当主人告诉我时
Your Highness. When Irina- When Madame De Lissenskaia told me,
我承认曾大表怀疑
I confess I really had doubts.
你该会谅解,实在是奇迹
You can understand. It really is a miracle.
是吗?是,殿下
Is it? Yes, Your Highness.
我们见过一次面 我记得
We met only once- I remember.
在利瓦迪的网球场旁 对!
Near the tennis courts at Livadia. Yes!
我还记得我叔叔让你有些头衔因为他热爱跳舞
I also remember that my Uncle Alex got you the title because he liked dancing.
是你欺骗了他,我母亲不喜欢你
But from then on, you made a fool of him. My mother never liked you.
我父亲和我都不喜欢你,请你走
My father never liked you and I never liked you. Please go.
慢着,你还不是公主呢 请你走
Now just a moment. You’re not Anastasia yet… I said, please go.
你生气了,别回答,最后一次警告
You are mad. Don’t answer. But I warn you for the last time.
阁下不见过
Your Excellency, you’re not leaving
殿下就要走了 我见过她了
without seeing Her Highness. I have seen her.
她没再见到你会感到遗憾
But she will be so disappointed at not having seen you again.
你怎么知道?你是说我怎么…
And how do you know that? Huh? You mean, how do I-Well, uh-
真♥相♥我们不知道,但我们希望她是
Truthfully, Excellency, we don’t, but we are sure she will.
真的,阁下 你多停留会
We are sure, Excellency. And I! Dear Ivan Wassielevich, you stayed this long.
你答应我的 我不想食言
And after all, you did promise me-Now, don’t wheedle, Irina.
但没办法久留
Oh, all right. But don’t keep me there too long.
因为脚痛 阁下
My foot hurts. Excellency.
令人讶异
I think you are due for a surprise.
阁下…幸会,伊凡包希留维治
His Excellency… I am so glad to see you, Ivan Wassielevich.
他们说了我名字,荣幸 请坐
They told you my name. How kind. Won’t you sit down?
不用,我不打算留下
No, thank you. I don’t expect to stay.
家父的侍从应是中规中矩的人
My father’s chamberlain was a man of great courtesy.
陛下在很多方面给我恭维
His Majesty complimented me on many things.
我不记得他有提到中规中矩
I don’t recall his mentioning courtesy.
家父的侍从是性情中人,不会妄下判断
My father’s chamberlain was also a temperate man, who did not judge before-
请原谅,我饮酒过度
Madame, forgive me. I’ve a miserable attack of gout,
导致痛风的后果
undoubtedly a punishment for being intemperate,
我迫切要回去泡消痛水
and I’m eager to return to my tub of hot water.
你能记得很多人和日常琐事
There are many characteristics which you could recall,
但还有许多别的事情
many details, but so could dozens of others.
我跟陛下子女的关系仅止于公共场合
My relations with His Majesty’s children were impersonal, public.
因此我的判断结果可能只是观感
So in the end, my judgment could only be a matter of opinion,
此观感由外貌和举止所确定
and that opinion can only be determined by resemblance and manner.
阁下,十年的岁月很长
Your Excellency, 10 years is a long time.
不会,我对外貌印象深刻
No, I’ve already noted the resemblance.
至于举止,我一直在观察,你给了我喜悦
As to the manner, I’ve been watching. And you have given me pleasure.
令我回想在圣彼得堡的帝国剧院
You’ve taken me back to my seat in the Imperial Theater at St. Petersburg.
每周二晚上过道第2排我的位子
Second row on the aisle, every Tuesday night.
表演的目的不只是呈现真实
For the purpose of acting is not only to imitate reality,
而且是创造错觉
but to create illusion.
我称赞你是一流演员并非是讽刺
I’m not being sarcastic when I say you are an excellent actress, madame.
训练有素,恭喜
Extremely well trained. My compliments.
我不接受 夫人,我的脚在痛
I do not accept them. Madame, my foot is troubling me.
我的人生苦难,都还得活下去
My life is troubling me, and it has yet to be lived.
你不想相信所以不相信
You do not believe because you do not wish to believe.
你说的不教人信服,因你怕我知道正确的言词
You say my words will not convince because you’re afraid I know the right words.
你引述不当了,我还说公主的举止
You misquote, madame. I said that the manner, the deportment of a grand duchess
也能折服我,但
would convince me, but…
可惜我没见到,没半点姿势
I don’t see it in you. Not a gesture.
一个姿势能冠过所有言词,你完全没有
Though one would be worth more than all the words you undoubtedly can produce.
日安,夫人
Good day, madame.
你居然没我允许就抽烟
How dare you smoke in my presence without my permission?
你是谁?
Who are you?
十五,16 , 17 , 18
Fifteen, 16, 17, 18.
离31差远了
Out of a possible 31.
你还大言会一致通过
And you were so sure it would be almost a clean sweep!
老狐狸称赞她的演技是一大艺术
Didn’t the old fox himself say her performance was great art?
我们推出不是为了艺术,而是钱
We’re not doing this for art, we’re doing it for money!
不能再拖下去
Now listen, this can go on forever!
有的说她是,有的说她不是 正是
Some saying she is, some saying she isn’t. Precisely.
我下定决心了 决定什么?
My mind is made up. Oh? To what?
只有一条路,找最上位者
To go straight to the top.
你是指老圣像?对,皇太后
You mean, the old icon? Yes, the dowager empress.
是握,她正在哥本哈根的城♥堡♥里咬指甲
Oh, sure, the old ramrod sits in her castle in Copenhagen biting her nails
因为在等候这位名演员前去表演
because she’s waiting for Sarah Bernhardt here to give her performance.
她是唯一机会,是大家长
She’s the one chance. As head of the family,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!