圣彼得堡的冬宫 对,春天呢?
The winter palace, St. Petersburg. Right. Spring?
春天,不记得
Spring? I don’t remember.
扎斯克西洛夫
Tsarskoie Selo. Tsarskoie Selo.
夏天呢?彼特赫夫
Summer? Peterhof. Livadia.
在海边 狩猎季节呢?
Preferred for the sea air. Hunting seat.
史派拉
Spala.
在哪里?波兰
Where? In Poland.
伊万,换你
Piotr Ivanovich. And on the Baltic?
行不通,委员会…
No luck, General. The commit…
在莫斯科你住哪?克里姆林宫
In Moscow, you stayed- – At the Kremlin.
爵士,委员会一天都不通融
Sergei Pavlovich, no. The committee will not give us even one more day.
你看她可以了吗?不可以
You think she’s ready? No.
她自认可以 她自认是公主
Of course, she thinks she is. Oh! Listen, she thinks she’s Anastasia.
伟大的斯坦尼斯拉夫斯基说过
And the great Stanislavski once said,
当演员自认是剧中人时,开除掉
when an actor believes he is the character he’s playing, fire him.
迟了一切都迟了,八天到期了
It’s a bit late for that. It’s a bit late for anything. The eight days are finished.
戏结束了,我们完了
The play is finished. We are finished.
剧本需要重置 嗯?
The play is merely being replaced by a pantomime. Huh?
女主角很虚弱没气力说话
Our leading lady will be very weak, exhausted, too sick to talk.
只要小心选人,委员会会满意的
With careful staging, the committee will be satisfied.
到时公主会非常虚弱
And careful casting. Her Imperial Highness will be too weak
无法接见超过6个人
to see any more than, let us say, six members.
为什么6个?3个笨到把你当公主的人
Why six? Three stupid enough to accept even you as Anastasia,
3个重要到发布她是公主的人
three important enough to spread the news that she is Anastasia.
殿下,容我介绍几位皇室的成员
Your Highness, may I present a few members of our colony here,
他们都渴望晋见你
who, as I told you, are anxious to see you for just a moment.
伊利费德维治伯爵阁下
His Excellency, Count Ilia Feodorovich Bechmetieff,
他的兄弟,安德瑞伯爵
and his brother, Count Andreikovich Bechmetieff.
宫廷辅佐谢斯金阁下
His Excellency, Court Assessor Schischkin.
谢斯金 什么?
Schischkin. What?
公主殿下
Your Imperial Highness.
格兰阁下
His Excellency, Von Drivnitz.
打量很不礼貌
It’s very rude to stare.
请原谅,很难断定
Forgive me. Difficult to say.
德利章斯卡夫人
Madame De Lissenskaia.
靠近一点,不,是你
Come closer. No. You, please.
我好像认识你,你不是我母亲的婢女吗?
I think I know you. Were you not a lady-in-waiting to my mother?
恐怕是众人皆知
Many people know that, I’m afraid.
我竭力在回忆过去
I’m trying to remember more.
我小时候常看婢女的脸
When I was a child, I used to watch the faces of the ladies-in-waiting
看她们有没有擦口红,我妈不准有化妆
to see if they were wearing lip rouge-my mother did not allow makeup, so I-
我没那意思,只是很淘气
I was not mean, just… Just mischievous.
常向她打小报告
I used to report to her.
我妈以前怎么称呼你
What was it my mother used to call you?
雪娜?不,琴娜?
Shura? No. Zina.
对不起,想不起来
I’m sorry, it escaped my…
尼尼,对,尼尼
Nini. Yes, Nini.
殿下二公主殿下
Your Highness! Your Imperial Highness!
怎么啦?嫌我的罗宋汤 不是
What’s the matter? Don’t you like my borscht? No.
不幸,将军说你非吃不可
Too bad. The general says you have to eat it.
她不吃 去吧
She won’t eat! All right, go.
屋里上上下下为了你大肆翻修
This entire household, everything has been turned upside down just for you.
让你舒适,痊愈
To make you comfortable, to help you get well.
我不爱喝罗宋汤 管你喜不喜欢,喝光
I don’t like borscht. I don’t care whether you like it or not. Eat it.
特别警告你别向委员会
I specifically warned you not to say one word to that committee.
说出会毁了全局的话
You could have ruined everything.
我有告诉你“尼尼”的事吧?也许,我不清楚
I told you about Nini, didn’t I? Maybe, I don’t know.
也许你听我们说过,重要的是…
Yes, I did, or Petrovin did, or you overheard us. But the important thing-
你生气是因为开始怀疑我的身份
Are you angry because you’re beginning to wonder who I am?
或是要我完全照你的吩咐?
Or because you want me to do nothing except what you tell me?
我知道你不是,只要你听话
I know who you are not, just as I know that unless you do as I tell you,
就赏你烟抽
I’ll have an extra cigarette girl at my club.
你知吗,当时我们捏了一把冷汗
We now have a breathing spell we need badly.
你要想达成约定还要多加学习,懂吗?
You still have a great deal to learn to achieve what we have agreed. Understand?
我懂,阁下
Yes, I understand, Excellency.
吃完晚饭上♥床♥,明早开始集训
Then finish your dinner and get to bed. Work begins again in the morning.
皇家礼仪 好吗?开始
And now, royal etiquette. All right? One.
一,二,三,四
One, two, three, four.
皇后 陛下
A queen. Your Majesty.
皇太子 殿下
A prince of royal blood. Your Highness.
皇族以外的王子
A prince of ordinary station outside of the royal family.
我想是王子或殿下
Prince, I suppose, or Your Excellency.
内阁部长 荒谬!
Cabinet ministers of- This is absurd!
公主本人都不能完全会 书捡起来
Even Anna Koreff would know all of it. Pick up the book.
为何我要全会?书捡起来
But why do I need it? Pick up the book.
放头上走到那里
Put it on your head, and walk over there.
你大概不晓得公主的
You don’t seem to realize that the gesture, the grace,
动作,优雅,步态是… 教不来
the carriage of a true daughter of a tzar- …cannot be taught.
小时候不认真学习,长大就来不及了,阁下
Either she learns as a child how to hold herself, or it’s too late, Excellency.
她小时候爱弹吗?不
Did she like to play as a child? No.
但你母亲强迫你 我还是不喜爱
But your mother wanted you to. I still don’t like it.
我的力道没了
My hands don’t have the strength anymore.
这可以作为藉口
All right, we can use that as an explanation.
听着,事关重大
But listen to this. Now, this is important.
你老师要你学吉它向你妈证明
Your tutor wanted you to learn this, to prove to your mother-
并没有白学
that the lessons were not in vain.
公主有学吗?
Did I ever learn it?
有,不过也不喜欢
Yes, but you hated it.
我现在喜欢了
I like it now.
很优美
It’s quite pretty.
绕转,很好
Now around. That’s it.
再一圈
Once more.
换跳波兰舞
All right. Now the polonaise.
我不能休息吗?可以,要在晚餐后,开始
Can’t I rest? Yes, after dinner. Here we go.
我不会 你会的,抬头
I can’t! You will. Head up.
挺胸,一,二,三
Back straight. One, two, three.
一,二,三…
One, two, three. One, two, three.
请…请专心
Please. Please concentrate.
一,二,三~.我脚伤到了,跳不动了
And one, two, three. One, two, three- My feet hurt. I can’t anymore.
休息一下 没空,换华尔兹
A little rest. There is no time. The waltz, Piotr Ivanovich. Come on.
来,这个包你喜欢,你最爱的华尔兹
I’m sure you won’t mind doing this. This is the waltz you like so much.
腰要打直,面带笑容
The back, the back. With ease, style-
这曲舞令你想起什么?
Didn’t you say the other day it reminded you of something?
我的第一场舞会
Yes, of my first ball.
不用说还有你的初恋情人 对
And your first love, no doubt. Yes.
他是谁?不记得
Who was he? I can’t remember.
金发或黑发蓄胡子?
Was he fair, or was he dark with a mustache?
不知道,一天金一天黑
I don’t know. One day he’s fair, the next he’s dark.
不清楚
I don’t know.
一,二,三…
One, two, three. One, two, three. One, two, three. One, two, three.
你在这做什么?我做不下去了
What are you doing here? Oh, I can’t anymore.
再也不知道自己是谁
I don’t know who I am anymore.
分不清是原有记忆或灌输的记忆
I don’t know what I remember and what I’ve been told I remember.
哪个是真的?是我吗?
What is real? Am I? Anna-
安娜,我是吗?为何不是黛马拉,莉莎
Anna. Am I Anna? Why not Tamara? Why not Lisa?
黛茜安娜?为何不是黛茜安娜?
Why not Tatiana? Yes, why not Tatiana?
我撑不下去了,我要当自己
I can’t anymore. I want to be me, whoever I am.
我要人来照顾我,接纳我
I want to be me! I want someone to tell me, someone to accept me.
你工作过度劳累了
You have been working very hard, and you’re overtired.
可是快结束了 是吗?
But we’re almost finished now. Are you?
你知道我是谁吗?好好睡个觉
Well, then you know who I am? A good night’s sleep-
你一定知道 去睡觉
But you must know. You must! Just go to bed.
不要,我要走了 安静
No, I’m leaving! I’m leaving! I-Stop it!
立刻上♥床♥
Go to bed at once!
我父亲很凶
My father was very strict.
我不想吹嘘,他是马戏团的表演指挥师
I did not like to obey, but he was ringmaster in a circus.
布宁将军
General Bounine?
什么事?我是谁?
Yes? Who am I?
不知道
I don’t know.
亲爱的夫人
Excellencies Countess Iliana Petrovna and Prince Tigantseff. My dear madame!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!