Right away. Hurry.
男爵夫人,程序单
Baroness, uh, the procedure.
让你复习早上讨论内容
Just to refresh your memory as to what we discussed this morning.
你以为我迟钝了?男爵夫人
You think my mind is failing? Baron-
各位贵宾,在一阵大鼓之后
Ladies and gentlemen, there will be a- “a drumroll.”
皇太后陛下将出场
After that, Her Imperial Majesty, the dowager empress, will come forward.
当她通过布幕
And when she passes through the curtains,
管弦乐队响起我国国歌♥
the orchestra will strike up our national anthem.
然后皇太后护送殿下…她不见了
After that, the grand duchess, escorted by His Highness-She has gone! She has gone!
去哪?他在说什么?
Gone? Gone where? What is he talking about?
她不在房♥里,四处找不到
She’s not there! I looked all over. She has gone!
不可能,她八成…安静
But this is impossible. I mean, she must be-Silence!
有找过休息室?有,陛下
You have looked in the green room? Yes, Your Majesty.
没半个人 没人?
There is no one there. No one.
她可能回自己房♥间,派人去找
Perhaps she went to her room. Quick, send somebody…
不用找,他俩都跑了
You won’t find her. It’s a waste of time. They have both gone.
两个?她跟你的朋友布宁
Both? She and your friend Bounine.
布宁?为什么?我不明白
Bounine? But why? I don’t understand.
你没明白过 果然没错
You never did. You mean the others were right?
她不是公主 不是吗?
She was not Anastasia, after all. Wasn’t she?
陛下,恳求你,他们都在等候
Your Majesty, I beg you. They’re all waiting down there.
怎么向他们交代?不用
What shall we say to them? What can we say to them? Nothing.
挽着我,我去告诉他们
Paul, your arm. I will speak to them.
多谢陛下,大家准备好
Oh, thank you, Your Majesty. Everybody, please.
请问伯母,你要说什么?
Forgive me, Aunt Marie, but what will you say?
说?哦,我会说
Say? Oh, I will say,
“戏演完了,回家去吧”
“The play is over. Go home.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!