Well, when they discharged you, a man was waiting for you and took you home.
是我
Me.
将军,能不能…安静
General, I beg you. We cannot proc… Quiet.
贵姓大名 米海尔佛拉多斯
What is your name? Mikhail Vlados.
佛拉多斯 你叫安娜可莉芙
Vlados. And yours is Anna Koreff!
当真?我曾用过这名字
Koreff, is that true? Yes, I have used that name.
用过?殿下使用很多化名
Used it? Her Highness has used many names.
为了躲藏,她还患有健忘症
As you know, she has been forced to hide. Also she has suffered amnesia.
米海尔佛拉多斯
Please. Mikhail Vlados-
我们曾在布加勒斯特一起住过院
Yes, we were in the same hospital in Bucharest.
你头部受伤接受治疗 是
They treated you for head wounds-They did.
布加勒斯特郊外火车爆♥炸♥造成的
Which you got in a train explosion outside Bucharest.
是真的吗?你在现场?
Is that true? Were you in a train wreck?
我想回答 好吧
Please, I would like to answer. All right.
各位请安静
Ladies and gentlemen, please! Please!
殿下听不见问题,更别说回答
Her Highness cannot hear your questions, let alone answer them.
想知道什么?我是否在…
What is it you wish to know, whether I was wounded
火车爆♥炸♥时受伤?对
in a train explosion on the way to Bucharest? Yes.
我记得曾经历火车爆♥炸♥
I remember being in a train explosion.
是否有受伤不得而知
Whether or not I was wounded, I do not know.
你在哪受的伤?俄♥国♥或布加勒斯特?
Well, where did you get the wounds? In Russia or in Bucharest?
不可能受两次伤 战争中有可能
Is it not possible to have been wounded twice? In a war maybe.
革命又如何?
What else is a revolution?
各位,对不起,采访结束
I’m sorry, ladies and gentlemen, the interview is over.
守住各入口
Make sure there are men posted at every entrance
别让记者闯入
to keep the reporters from the guests.
审查受邀人员 是,先生
And check every invitation at the door. Yes, sir.
我为难你对不对?
I don’t make things easier for you, do I?
不可收拾吗?
Was it a disaster?
没关系,不管报纸如何报导
No matter what the papers print, before they can be on the street,
在之前,皇太后就会发声明
the guests will be here, and the empress will have made the presentation.
请原谅,可以抽吗?也给我一根
Oh, forgive me. May I? You may even give me one.
谢谢
Thank you.
阶梯会弄脏衣服
The stairs aren’t doing that dress any good.
不要紧 剩一小时
It doesn’t matter. It will in an hour.
我好久没见到你
I haven’t seen you in a long time.
想死我了?
And you missed me terribly.
我是想念你
I missed you, yes.
皇太后或是保罗阻止你见我?
Whose orders kept you from seeing me, the empress’s or Paul’s?
你可曾想过
Apparently, it has never occurred to you
我不受命令也能行动
that I can function without orders from anyone.
是你不愿见我,为什么?
Then you didn’t want to see me. Why?
我认为不见的好
I thought it better not to.
结婚的事属实罗?
Then the marriage rumors are true.
是你说保罗跟我订有婚约
You yourself told me that Paul and I were engaged years ago.
你太把皇室义务当一回事 你是指自立
Aren’t you taking your royal duties a bit too seriously? Independently, you mean.
慢慢走出自己的路 幼稚
The puppet has pulled the strings herself. This is childish.
你一向沉溺于任人摆布
You’ve always had an obsession that people want you to do only what they tell you.
不是“人”,是你
No, not people. You.
胡说 是吗?
Nonsense. Is it?
你把我推给保罗,现在又跟他作对,为什么?
You pushed me at Paul. And now you’re against him. Why?
害怕他有支配权? 支配什么?
Are you afraid that he’s going to be in control? Over what?
我,钱 我不在乎钱
Over me. Over the money. I don’t give a hang about the money.
你是心烦我可能是安娜可莉芙?
Then what is bothering you, that I might be Anna Koreff?
我不管你姓什么,只在乎你
I don’t care what your name is. I care what you are.
为你的改变而心烦
What bothers me is the way you’ve changed.
我改变了?是
I’m the one who has changed? Yes!
起初你只想知道你的身世
When we began you wanted to find out who you were.
你说只求这点
You said that was all you wanted.
对 不对
Yes, I said-But is it? No!
你现在是安娜公主
Now you must be the grand duchess Anastasia Nicolaevna.
取代躺在墓里的真公主
Now you must be placed upon a throne before a morgue of royal corpses.
你非要老是怨恨,嘲笑吗?嘲笑谁?
Must you always hate? Must you always ridicule? Ridicule who?
你的臣民?你的家族?他们根本不理你
Your loyal loving subjects? Those embalmed skeletons? They don’t care about you!
他们不管谁是公主,有钱有势就好了
They don’t care who is Anastasia, so long as they get money
用不着管世界死活
and a better position in a world that is dead and buried, and should be!
你一个月前都没说,只想利用我
You didn’t say that a month ago. Then you wanted it, and you wanted it for me!
现在我喜欢了 去喜欢
Well, now I like it. Go on, like it.
去当公主,当皇室人员
Be a grand duchess! And make it really royal.
嫁给如果你不是继承人
Marry a man who wouldn’t come within 10 feet of the altar
都不搭理你的人
if you were not an heiress.
事实令人羞辱,你曾说有一个自私的野心
Oh, the truth is insulting. You told me once that I was selfish and ambitious.
我承认你说对了
And I admitted that you were right.
为什么现在你有勇气承认我是对的?
Why don’t you now have the courage to admit that I’m right?
记得吗?什么?
Remember? What?
这曲华尔兹音乐 记得
The music. This waltz. Yes, of course.
你不记得 对不起,该记得吗?
No, you don’t really. Sorry. Should I?
不用,很久前的事
No, it was a long time ago.
我的初次华尔兹
My first waltz. My first ball.
初次…什么?
My first… What?
舞伴,我以为是你
Partner- I thought it was you.
八成是别人
It must have been somebody else.
有可能是我 不要紧
It might have been me. It really doesn’t matter.
可能也没那场舞会
It might not even have been at the ball.
老实说,我不了解你 为什么?
Frankly, I don’t understand you. Why?
因为我没否认记者的话 是
Because I didn’t deny what Vlados said? Yes.
你怎么知道我不是安娜可莉芙
How do you know that I’m not Anna Koreff?
说真的 真的
Be serious. I am.
你今晚故意举止怪异
You’re deliberately behaving very strangely tonight.
你怎么知道可莉芙是什么举止?
How do you know how Anna Koreff behaves?
我知道你的举止,我只在乎你
I know how you behave. And all I care about is you.
真心话?当然
Do you mean that? Of course.
我们就今晚宣布订婚
Then let’s announce our engagement tonight.
求之不得
I want to very much.
保罗王子与安娜可莉芙小姐订婚
Prince Paul Von Haraldeberg to Miss Anna Koreff.
你会这样宣布吗?当然不会
Will you announce that? Certainly not.
哦 因为不实
Oh. Because it’s not true.
假设我没头衔,遗产呢?
No? Suppose I have no title, no inheritance, nothing.
我绝对知道你的身份不作此假设
I can’t suppose that when I know perfectly well who you are.
万一我没得到钱呢?或是没这心意
Still, what if I can’t get the money? Or if I make no claim to it?
不可能,你会的,能轻易富有,干嘛装穷
You can and you will. Why be poor when you could so easily be very rich?
穷♥人♥只有一个好处,他们知道如何自爱
The poor have only one advantage. They know when they are loved for themselves.
抱歉,我拒绝把你的话当一回事
Sorry, but I refuse to take that remark seriously.
皇太后就绪了,正在楼上休息室 好
The empress is ready. She’s upstairs in the green room. Good.
时间快到了 好
It’s almost time. All right.
我不能及时回来的话为什么?
Oh, Piotr Ivanovich. Should I not be back in time-Why not?
别管我,照常进行
Just go ahead without me.
会场太气派了
Sergei Pavlovich, isn’t this all superb?
你今晚美极了 是吗?
I have never seen you look so well. In this? Oh.
现在的人不会做行李箱
They don’t know how to make baggage nowadays.
硬塞进新式的手提箱
Imagine trying to fit this into a modern suitcase.
哦,往日的荣华
Oh, the times aren’t suited for elegance.
你使它们重现
But you have brought it back Ce soir.
怎么啦?你心情不好?我只是累了
What’s the matter? You look upset. No, just tired.
请陛下接见我片刻好吗?
Would you ask Her Majesty if she would receive me for just a moment?
没问题
You know I will.
将军
General. General!
可以进去了 你真贴心
You may go in. It’s very kind of you.
提醒你,她听说了记者的事 谢谢
Just in case, she’s heard about the reporters. Thank you.
瓦西利,陛下要见将军
Vassili, Her Majesty is expecting the general.
我正好要找你
I was going to send for you, Bounine.
我的孙女跟记者闹得不愉快
My granddaughter tells me to expect some unpleasantness in the newspapers.
是的,陛下
I’m afraid so, Your Majesty. Thank you.
他可能是职业的捣蛋鬼
The man was probably a hired troublemaker.
殿下说…我知道她说什么
Her Highness says that actually… I’m aware what she says.
可惜她不知道真理难走天下
Unfortunately, she is not aware that truth serves only a world that lives by it.
我准备了一份新闻声明
I have prepared a statement for the press
你今晚走前交给报界
that I want you to give to them before you leave tonight.
我现在就要走了
I am leaving now, Your Majesty.
为什么?我认为我的工作圆♥满♥达成
Oh. And why? I feel that my work is finished, satisfactorily, I trust.
这是属于你的夜晚,而我的责任…