嘿,司机!
Hey, driver! Oh!
阁下复活节快乐 什么事?
Happy Easter, Excellency. What is it you want, Stepan?
请你去卡沙贝克叫布宁将军立刻过来,好吗?
Could you drive to the Kasbek and ask General Bounine to come here immediately?
不嫌见你的主人太晚了吗?
Isn’t it too late for the church to save that master of yours?
25法郎?不行,10法郎
Twenty-five francs? No. Ten.
复活节之夜?打折20
On Easter night? Twenty.
15,阁下 好吧
Fifteen, Excellency. All right, Stepan.
复活节快乐 赶快
Happy Easter to you. Please. Hurry.
交给我了 紧急要事,拜托
Leave it to me. It’s very urgent. Please.
你不爱吃俄♥国♥菜吗?
Look, Bob. Don’t you adore Russian food?
快一点,快一点
Faster! Faster!
快一点!
Faster!
将军,我为你拜倒
General, I’m just mad for your place.
见到夫人是我荣幸
It’s always a pleasure to see you here, madame.
布宁将军,我的丈夫
General Bounine, my husband.
将军,打扰了,白利索伯爵在计程车上等候
Excuse me, General. The Count Beresoff is waiting outside in his taxi.
带了话过来 西潘的?
He has a message for you. From Stepan?
是,他说很紧急 马上过去
Yes. He says it is urgent. I’ll be right out.
请原谅我失陪一会儿
Will you forgive me for just a moment?
她在吗?是,大人
Is she here? Yes, sir.
哪里?前面树旁
Where? Over there. By the tree.
你肯定吗?是,阁下
Are you sure? – Yes, Excellency.
好,在此等我
All right. Wait here.
复活节快乐,安娜可莉芙
Happy Easter. Happy Easter, Anna Koreff.
塞库的精神病院叫你这名字
It is Anna Koreff. Or at least, so you were called in the asylum at Saint-Cloud.
你看像吗?最少有100个女人像这样
You see the resemblance? No more than a hundred women might have.
我向你保证不要害怕
There is nothing to fear, I promise you.
你为何一直在逃避?问不完的话,我没话可答了
Why do you always run away? Always questions. I’ve lost the answers.
如果你没告诉修女你的身份就没人问问题了
Perhaps if you hadn’t told the nun who you were, there wouldn’t be any questions.
我是谁?想必是公主安娜斯塔西娅
Who am I? Grand Duchess Anastasia, I believe.
在精神病院,修女让人疯
In an asylum, a nun might be mad.
像传染病 你是承认曾住精神病院?
It’s contagious. Then you do admit you were in that asylum, don’t you?
你确定她是在塞库见到的同一人
Stepan, are you positive she is the same woman you saw in Saint-Cloud?
是,大人 走
Yes, sir. – Come on.
放开我,放开我
Let me go, please! Let me go!
将军交代在老地方等候
The general said to wait for him at the usual place.
等候?什么意思?不把人放在眼里
Wait! How do you like that? The nerve of that Bounine.
他有留话吗?有,他马上回来
Didn’t he leave us a message? Yes. He said he’d be back shortly.
迟到,老是迟到
Late! Always late.
我跟你说大限将至 我知道
Petrovin, the hour has arrived for me to tell-I know.
你只对我说怎么不对布宁说
You only tell me what you’re going to tell Bounine.
现在高兴了吧,一周后你到监狱说去
Still, be happy now. In one week, you shall be telling it in prison.
我禁止你说那字眼
Petrovin, I forbid that word.
我没听到 愚昧阴谋必将导致的结局
I didn’t hear it. It’s the logical end to what was always a ridiculous scheme.
愚昧阴谋?当听到沙皇女儿没死的传闻
Ridiculous scheme, huh? But your eyes lit up like those of a mad monk
你眼珠瞪的比谁都大
when you heard our tzar’s daughter might be alive.
那才是愚昧
That was ridiculous.
你一样啊,听到她有一千万英磅遗产的传闻
And yours lit up when you heard he had a £10 million inheritance.
同样是愚昧 不一样
Equally ridiculous. Not equally.
一千万英磅正在英国银行等候
The £10 million lie waiting in the Bank of England.
但安娜公主却静静躺在俄♥国♥墓里
But the grand duchess Anastasia Nicolaevna lies buried in Russia.
伏特加?不用,我胃一直在痛
Vodka? No, thank you. My digestion has been shocking
自从布宁决定成立公♥司♥以来
ever since Bounine decided to form our corporation.
布宁决定的?是我的主意
Bounine decided? The idea was mine!
我不会平白资助他
My years of banking experience are for nothing, huh?
我设计脱股给股东
I devised the method of selling shares to stockholders
支付搜寻心爱的公主的费用
to pay for the search for their beloved grand duchess.
我可以从她的遗产和公♥司♥股份中
I worked out the ratio of so many shares in her inheritance
两边捞好处
to so many shares of our stock.
而且我建议 我知道,没布宁份
And my advice-I know! Bounine was nothing.
布宁没份
Bounine was nothing-
晚上好,同志们
Good evening, comrades.
想背后说人也得把耳朵竖着
If the term doesn’t grate on your white Russian ears.
对不起 抱歉
Huh? Oh, I’m sorry. I-Excuse me.
会议宣布开始 开始?
The meeting is called to order. “Called to order.” Just like that?
把财务报告呈上来
May we have the financial report, please?
财务~.对,财务报告
The financial- Yes, the financial report.
另外有份报告 你的等一下
There’s another report, General. All in due time, Piotr Ivanovich.
你先
Go ahead, Chernov.
目前的资产还有…
As of today, our treasury shows assets
5250法郎整
of, uh, here- exactly 5,250 francs.
你的新西装很合身
That new suit looks very well on you, Chernov.
没记错的话,上次会议不是报告有9千法郎
Am I wrong, or were there not some 9,000-odd francs at our last meeting?
将军大人,容我问你…
My dear general, may I ask you-
这俱乐部开销是哪来的钱?
May I ask you what paid for this club of yours?
股东就出1万5千法郎
15,000 francs from the stockholders, that’s what!
我们住一间房♥ 两个人
We live in one room, Petrovin and I-Two.
睡一张床 这不是住♥宅♥问题会议
We share the bedroom. This is not a meeting on your housing problem.
继续报告 住♥宅♥问题?
Proceed with the accounts. – Housing problem, hmph!
275法郎支付给了娜塔亚
Um, 275 francs to Natalya Yakovski,
她是前皇室裁缝师
formerly dressmaker to the imperial family.
用来买♥♥公主服装尺寸的资料
Paid for the information received on clothes and measurements.
你买♥♥了不少资料 这是我画的
I see you have made good use of the information. I drew it myself.
按她的尺寸 皇冠画的不错
Those are her exact measurements. The crown is a nice touch.
画出脸更不得了
Yeah. A face would be a better one.
现在太迟了,我们要大难临头了
It’s all too late now! We’re facing disaster.
身为前宫庭执事的儿子要有信心
As a son of the former deacon to His Majesty’s court, you should have more faith.
但愿我父亲能含笑九泉
I wish my poor father, bless his soul, had had less.
好了,切诺夫,向将军报告消息
All right, Chernov, please. Give him the news.
我要先听他的消息
I would rather have his first.
我的?我了那笑容
Mine? I know that smile.
我打赌你会给我们惊喜
I’ll bet you have another of your brilliant surprises for us.
怎么了?派特文 切诺夫被…
Never mind. What happened, Petrovin? Chernov was called-
股东委员会召集了我
I was summoned by the stockholder’s committee.
他们大仁大德 仁德?
Oh, how kind of them. Kind, huh?
尼根将军直截了当说:
Old General Anikin came straight to the point.
数年前谣传安娜公主
“Years ago,” he said, “rumors started that the grand duchess Anastasia Nicolaevna,
尼古拉二世的女儿
“daughter of His Imperial Majesty Nicholas II,
未与家人一同丧生
“had not been murdered with the rest of the royal family,
奇迹式的逃脱
but had escaped miraculously.”
他继续说:一年前你跟朋友找上我们宣称
“A year ago,” he went on, “you and your friends came to us with the claim
知道殿下她在柏林出没
“you knew Her Highness was somewhere in Berlin.
找到她之后又给跑了
Then you said you found her, but she ran away.”
是说那个红毛?
Was it then we thought of using the redhead?
不是,爱傻笑那个 啊,红毛后来才来的
No, no, the one who was always giggling. Ah, yes, the redhead came later.
说下去 他接着说:搜寻需要资金
Go ahead. “Then,” he said, “you needed more money to find her.
又获批准,然后你说:找到她时病了
“Again we subscribed. Then you said you found her, but she was too sick.
又要钱 病了?
More money.” Too sick?
哦,说的是嘉里娜 她要病多久,切诺夫
Oh, that was Galina. Too stupid. “How long can she be sick, Chernov?
你还要从我们口袋掏多少钱,切诺夫
How much money can you drain from our thin pockets, Chernov?”
他们有多少,切诺夫?不好笑,将军
How much have they got, Chernov? The joke is on us, General.
他们给我们8天的期限 8天做什么?
They give us exactly eight days. Eight days for what?
制♥造♥个安娜公主出来
Eight days to produce Her Highness, the grand duchess Anastasia.
不然我们会因诈欺坐牢 诈欺
Or we go to prison for fraud. For fraud!
8天够多了 那就是你能说的?
Well, it has taken them long enough. Is that all you can say?
他存心让你干着急
It really sickens me how you let him make you suffer…
你急了,才显得他沉稳
How you like to suffer… and you delight in making him suffer.
不尽然,我只是想
Not particularly. I merely thought it advisable
在建议处理方法之前
to determine exactly what our situation was
先清楚我们的处境 我就说嘛
before suggesting how to deal with it. What did I tell you?
好了,将军,你的惊喜呢,她在哪?
All right, General. Let’s have your surprise. Where is she?
谁在哪?西潘在精神病院看到的女人
Where is who? The woman Stepan saw in the asylum in Saint-Cloud!
对,我们找到她了
Correct. We have finally tracked her down.
真的?
Really? No!
她不承认住过院
Of course, she does not admit that she was there. No.
也没承认有告诉过修女
Really? Nor does she admit that she told a nun there
她是公主 她承认什么了?
that she was the tzar’s daughter. What does she admit?
都没有,我想她撒谎
Nothing. I think she may be lying. Then why do you believe-
但重要的是可利用她达成目的
But the important thing is that properly used, she may serve our purpose.
如何?她有出众的特征
How? She has certain surprising features.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!