You Iook Iousy. You all right?
你看起来糟透了 你还好吗?
Yeah, I’m all right. Listen, Paul, don’t send me any more gifts.
是 我还好 听好 保罗 不要再给我送礼物了
You didn’t Iike the fountain? It’s a boundary issue.
你不喜欢喷泉吗? 这是个界限的问题
If more people gave from the heart, we’d all be better off.
如果大部份人都真心给予 我们都会更好的
Let me see your watch. Piece of junk. You’re getting a Rolex.
让我看一下你的手表 真是块垃圾 你会有块劳力士表的
Don’t buy me one. Who said anything about buying?
不要给我买♥♥ 谁说要用买♥♥的?
Paul, Iisten. I really have to talk to you.
保罗 听好 我真的要跟你谈谈
Who is that?
那是谁?
Tommy Angels. We grew up together. Worked for a crew out of Jersey City.
汤米·安吉拉斯 我们一起长大的 替来自泽西城的帮派干过
How did he die?
他怎么死的?
He was on his way to talk to a federal prosecutor.
他在去找联邦检察官的路上
Got hit by a truck.
被卡车撞了
Twice.
两次
I don’t need to know this.
我不需要了解这个
I can’t hear this.
我不能听这个
This is too much for me. I’m having nightmares myself.
对我来说这太过负荷了 我自己也会做恶梦的
The other night, I dreamed you and I were walking down the street…
有天晚上 我梦见我和你走在街头…
…and I stopped to buy some fruit.
…我停下来买♥♥水果
Out of nowhere, two guys come and they kill me…
不知从哪里冲出来两个人 然后他们杀了我…
…Iike Marlon Brando in The Godfather.
…就像教父里的马龙·白兰度
Good scene. What’d I do?
好场面 我做了什么?
You drop your gun.
你把枪弄掉了
You run up to me and you yell, “Papa! Papa!”
你一边跑向我这里一边大喊着 “爸爸! 爸爸! ”
I was Fredo?
我是 弗雷杜吗?
I don’t think so.
我可不这样想
You’re starting to Iose it. You may need therapy yourself.
你也开始迷失了 你自己可能也需要治疗了
Paul, we really have to talk.
保罗 我们真的得谈谈
We’re running out of time.
我们没什么时间了
The widow.
这是遗孀
I’m very sorry.
我很难过
The daughter.
这是女儿
I’m sorry.
我很难过
Brother.
这是弟弟
My condolences.
致上我的吊唁
I’m very sorry.
我很难过
Him I don’t know.
他 我不认识
Can we talk now?
我们可以谈谈了吗?
Don’t you see? You called me Papa. This is all about your father.
你还不明白吗? 你叫我爸爸 这是关于你父亲的梦
You’re nuts. That’s your dream.
你疯了 那是你的梦
But the black milk dream is also about your father.
但黑牛奶的梦也是关于你父亲的
I don’t buy that. In my dream, I’m bringing the baby the black milk.
我可不相信这话 在我的梦里 我是给婴儿拿了黑牛奶
Freud believed you’re everyone in your dreams.
佛洛伊德相信在你的梦里每个人都是你
Fuck Freud. After what you told me…
去他的佛洛伊德 再你跟我说过这些东西后…
…I’m afraid to call my mother on the telephone.
…我就不敢给我妈打电♥话♥了
Listen, just try to go with me here.
听着 尽量试着跟我一起思考
Let’s just say that you are the baby.
假设你就是那个婴儿
What kind of milk did your father bring you?
你父亲给你拿来了什么样的牛奶?
Could we stop talking about my father?
我们可以不要再说我父亲了吗?
That’s the point. We have to talk about your father.
那就是重点 我们必须谈论你的父亲
It is so hard to… You know what you’re Iike?
这真是太难去… 你知道你像什么吗?
Like this: “Doc, you got to help me.
就像这个 “医生 你得帮帮我
I’m in pain. PIease help me.”
我很痛苦 请你帮帮我”
“AII right, Paul, I’II help.” “Fuck you. Nobody helps Paul Vitti.”
“好吧 保罗 我会帮你的” “去你的 没人会帮过保罗·维蒂”
AII right, very good. This is you:
好 很好 你就像这样:
“That’s interesting. What does that mean to you?
“那很有意思 那对你有什么意思呢?
Anger is a blocked wish.”
生气是一种被封锁的愿望”
Boo-fucking-hoo-hoo.
去他的放声大哭
Let’s talk about your father. Let’s not.
我们来谈谈你的父亲吧 我们不来谈吧
What does your father do?
你父亲做了些什么?
It’s not important.
那并不重要
What? You paused. I did not.
什么? 你停顿了一下 我没有
You just paused. That means you had a feeling. A thought.
你刚就是停顿了一下 这说明你也有你的感觉 你的想法
What does your father do? What’s he do?
你父亲是做什么的? 他做什么的?
He’s a psychiatrist. A psychiatrist?
它是心理医生 心理医生?
Now I know why you’re fucked up. Next patient, please.
现在我知道你为什么会有问题 下一个病人 请进来
We are running out of time.
我们没时间了
Let’s not waste it on my problems. Your father’s a problem?
我们不要在我的问题上浪费时间了 你父亲是个问题吗?
That’s what you said. I did not!
那是你说的 我没有!
Now you’re upset.
现在你心烦了
I am not upset!
我没有心烦
Yes, you are. Stop it!
是的 你有 不要再说了!
I’m getting good at this!
我对这愈来愈厉害了!
We only have a few days Ieft. This is very important stuff.
我们只剩下几天了 这是很重要的事
That’s why you’re acting Iike this.
这就是为什么你会有这种行为
If you want to spend it screwing around, I can’t help you.
如果你想瞎混时间 我无法帮你
Call me when you want to get serious.
等你想认真的时候再来找我
I am serious.
我是认真的
Don’t you want to analyze me no more?
你不想再分♥析♥我了吗?
Say hello to your father for me.
代我向你父亲问好
It’s time to end it. Paul.
是时候结束了 保罗
What do you mean. end it?
结束? 你是什么意思?
Get rid of the shrink. He knows too much already.
除掉那个心理医生 他知道得太多了
You want me to whack my doctor?
你要我♥干♥掉我的医生?
If you don’t do it. somebody else will.
即使你不做 别人也会做的
Nobody touches this guy.
谁也不准碰这家伙
Anybody lays a finger on him. I’ll kill them.
谁对他动了一根指头 我会杀了他的
Understood?
明白吗?
Now Iet’s hear the other one.
现在我们来听听另一个
You want me to whack my doctor?
你要我♥干♥掉我的医生?
If you don’t do it. somebody else will.
即使你不做 别人也会做的
I’m going to kill them.
我会杀了他的
Good. That’s very good.
好 非常好
We think it’s time to end it.
我们觉得是时候结束了
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
Get rid of the shrink. He knows too much already.
除掉那个心理医生 他知道得太多了
You want me to whack my doctor?
你要我♥干♥掉我的医生?
If you don’t do it. somebody else will.
即使你不做 别人也会做的
I’m going to kill them.
我会杀了他的
What do you want me to do?
你要我怎么做?
Paul. he’s talking to the feds.
保罗 他在和FBI谈话
I know this guy. He wouldn’t talk to the feds. No way.
我了解这家伙 他不会去跟FBI谈的 绝对不会
The FBI was over at his house today. Jimmy Boots saw them.
FBI今天去了他家 吉米·波兹 看到了
You saw them there? It’s the truth. I saw them.
你在那里看到他们了? 是真的 我看到他们了
Next, you’II get a call…
接下来 你会接到一通电♥话♥…
…and he’II want a meeting.
…他会想要会面
Dr. Sobol called.
索博医生打电♥话♥来
He said he needs to see you right away.
他说他必须要立刻见到你
This is delicious.
这真好吃
This is so good.
真的很好
I Iove Italian food.
我喜欢吃意大利食物
I’ve never been to Italy. Is it great?
我从来没去过意大利 意大利很棒吗?
I was in France twice…
我去过法国两次…
…and Jamaica, the island.
…还有牙买♥♥加
You ever been there?
你们去过吗?
It’s great, because I Iove to snorkel.
那里很棒 因为我喜欢潜水
Have you guys ever snorkeled? It’s great to sleep with the fish.
你们潜过水吗? 和鱼儿一起睡觉的感觉真是太棒了
Swim with the fish. Have you ever done that?
和鱼儿一起游泳 你们试过吗?
It’s good. So…
很感觉很好 那…
…what are you doing this summer?
…你们今年夏天做了什么?
About what?
关于哪方面?
How are you?
你好吗?
How you doing? Good.
你好吗? 很好
This is Ben. Say hello to Carlo.
这是本 跟卡尔问声好
How you doing? Carlo…?
你好吗? 卡尔…?
That’s it. Grab a seat.
好了 坐下吧
Carlo and I grew up together.
卡尔和我一起长大的
He’s Iike, I would say, almost…
他就像是 我会说 差不多…
…Iike a cousin to me.
…像是我的堂兄弟
I am your cousin. That’s what I’m saying.
我是你的堂兄弟 我就是这么说的
It’s a family thing. It’s the closeness.
这是家人的事 是很亲密的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!