CIosure. closure on that.
做个结束 结束这一切
What kind of feelings?
什么样的感觉?
I’ m very angry. I’ m feeling very angry about that.
我很生气 我对此感到很愤怒
I’m enraged.
我被惹火了
I’m feeling very, very mad about that.
我对此非常非常地愤怒
Why are you telling me?
你为什么要告诉我?
Why am I telling you?
我为什么要告诉你?
Like you don’t know nothing about it?
好像你对此一无所知?
You don’t know nothing? What?
你什么都不知道吗? 什么?
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
I’m trying to…. Tell you how I feel.
我在试着… 告诉你我的感受
Tell you about my feelings and that….
告诉你我的感受而那就是
I’m angry. I’m angry.
我很生气 我很生气
And anger is a….
而生气是个…
A blocked wish. A blocked wish.
一个被封锁的愿望 一个被封锁的愿望
And I’m looking forward to seeing you next week at that thing…
而我希望下周能见到你…
…then I can unblock that angered wish…
…然后就能解除被封锁的生气的愿望…
…and then hopefully….
…然后希望…
You make one more move on me, you motherfucker…
你敢再动我的主意 你这混♥蛋♥…
…I’II fucking cut your fucking balls off!
…我会割了你那两粒蛋
I’II shove them up your fucking ass, I’II fucking bury you!
塞进你的屁♥股♥里 然后埋了你!
I’II put ice picks in your eyes! I’II chop your eyeballs!
我会把冰钻放在你眼睛里 再剁碎你的眼珠!
I’II send them to your family to eat for dessert!
我会把他们寄给你的家人当甜点吃!
You understand me?
你听懂了吗?
What? Fuck you.
什么? 去你的
You motherfucker!
去你♥妈♥的♥!
You get a dictionary and find out what this “closure” is.
去找本字典查查”结束” 是什么意思
If that’s what he’s going to hit us with, I want to know what it is.
如果这是他要用来打我们的 我想要知道那是什么东西
How was that?
怎么样?
It was going great until…
本来都很好直到…
…the cutting off of the balls and shoving it up…
…割了那两粒蛋然后塞进…
…his ass.
…他的屁♥股♥里
You know what I do when I’m mad? I hit a pillow.
你知道我生气时都怎么做吗? 我打枕头
Just hit the pillow. See how you feel.
就是打打枕头 看你感觉如何
There’s your fucking pillow.
这就是你的枕头
Feel better?
感觉好些了吗?
Yeah, I do.
是 好些了
Good.
很好
Call the Vatican. See if something is missing.
打电♥话♥给梵蒂冈看没有没丢了什么
So cool!
太酷了!
I need to talk to your dad in private, okay?
我需要和你父亲私下谈谈 可以吗?
Would you unload the car, please?
可以请你去把车上的东西拿下来吗?
It’s almost as tall as the house.
它和房♥子差不多高
What is going on?
怎么了?
What is this?
这是什么?
Why?
为什么?
It’s a wedding gift. He felt bad for the…
是份结婚礼物 他感到抱歉
Well, we’re not married, so we can just send it back.
唔 我们又还没结婚 所以我们可以把它退回去
It was not my fault. Everybody was there.
那不是我的错 所有人都在那里
You didn’t want to go ahead with the ceremony.
是你不想要结婚仪式继续进行下去
What did you expect? That’s not what I want for an anniversary memory.
你想要怎么样? 这不是我想要的周年回忆
Look at our wedding video. There are your parents, and mine.
看看我们的婚礼录影带 你的父母和我的父母都在那里
There’s the guy that plunged to his death.
还有那个跳入死亡的家伙
I just want to marry you.
我只是想和你结婚
I’m thinking it’II never happen.
我想也许永远也不会有婚礼了
It’s happening next Saturday at the Waldorf.
婚礼会在下个星期六在华尔道夫举♥行♥的
And who will be there?
会有谁在那里呢?
The three of us, the clergyman…
我们三个人 牧师…
…and any of your family who are done with their crisis counseling.
…还有你家里每个完成危机计划的人
No guests without necks. Everybody has to have a neck.
不会有没有脖子的客人 每个人都会有脖子的
We will do a neck check at the door.
我们会在门口进行脖子检查
Any furniture you want to change in the house…
房♥子里还有你想改变的家具吗…
Dr. Sobol.
索博医生
Ma’am.
夫人
I’m Agent Steadman. Agent Ricci, Agent Provano…
我是斯特德曼探员 利玛窦探员 波范诺探员…
…Federal Bureau of Investigation, OCD.
…FBI(联邦调查局)OCD的
Obsessive-compulsive disorder?
OCD是指强制妄想症?
Organized Crime Division. We need to talk.
是有组织犯罪调查处 我们必须和你谈谈
FBI? This is cooler than the fountain.
FBI? 这可比喷泉还酷
Go to your room.
回你的房♥间去
But I just… Go to your room.
可是我只是… 回你的房♥间去
Fine. I can hear better in there anyway.
好的 反正我在那里听得更清楚
PIease.

Can you explain these photographs?
你能解释一下这些照片是怎么回事吗?
Yes. I’m a psychotherapist. Paul Vitti is my patient.
是的 我是个心理医生 保罗·维蒂是我的病人
Was your patient. Was my patient.
以前是你的病人 以前是我的病人
But not even Iike a patient.
但不是个病人了
Right. Exactly.
没错 就是如此
So why did he send you that fountain?
那他为什么要送你喷泉?
The fountain?
喷泉?
That was a….
那是个…
That was a gift to celebrate the completion…
那是个庆祝完成治疗…
…of the therapy.
…的礼物
I got a television from a kleptomaniac…
还有个窃盗癖的病人送过我电视呢…
…so it’s not really that big of a deal.
…所以也不是什么大不了的事
Let me cut to the chase, Dr. Sobol.
我直接说重点吧 索博医生
Sometime in the next week, the heads of every major crime family…
下星期的某一天 每个主要犯罪集团的首领…
…are meeting somewhere in the New York area.
会在纽约的某处召开会议
We think the stage is set for a major bloodbath.
我们认为这是为大屠♥杀♥而设立的舞台
Has he mentioned it to you?
他有跟你提过这件事吗?
A bloodbath?
大屠♥杀♥?
He has not mentioned anything Iike that.
他没有提到过那类的事
I would’ve remembered that.
不然我会记得的
” BIoodbath ” is something that sticks out in a conversation.
“大屠♥杀♥”在对话中是个非常引人注意的词
You could really help us by supplying information about that meeting.
如果你能提供关于会议的资料会帮到我们不少忙
If I don’t?
如果我不提供呢?
If you don’t…
如果你不提供…
…I will personally make your Iife a Iiving hell.
…我会亲手让你的生活变成一个活生生的地狱
Pauly. I don’t mean this in a disrespectful way.
保莱 我不是想无礼
Now, you know I was a good friend to your father.
你知道我是你父亲生前的好朋友
I’II always be a good friend to you.
我也永远会是你的好朋友
But the word is out that you’ re talking to a shrink.
但你是在看心理医生的情形下才说出这样的话
Is that right?
是不是呢?
What’s the point here?
你的重点是什么?
The point is this concerns the whole family.
重点是这关系到整个家族
Right now, we’re the only ones that know about it.
现在 只有我们知道这件事
If this ever gets out in the street, we’re dead.
如果这露了出去 我们就死定了
Who knows what you’re saying to him?
谁知道你都跟他说了些什么?
It ain’t nobody’s fucking business.
这又不关别人的事
I beg to differ.
恕我不同意
If you’re Iooking to establish an insanity plea for Iater on…
如果你是在为以后的行为建构精神失常的法庭答辩方式…
…that’s okay.
…那无所谓
But everybody’II think you’re falling apart. It’s not right.
但大家都会认为你崩溃了 这就不对了
They’II think this is a sign of weakness.
他们会认为这是软弱的象征
Sindone will take over everything. Is that what you want?
斯德会接管每件事 这是你想要的吗?
So what do you want me to do?
那你想要我怎么做?
It’s time to end it, Paul.
是结束这件事的时候了 保罗
What do you mean, end it?
结束 你是什么意思?
Get rid of the shrink. He knows too much.
除掉那个心理医生 他知道得太多了
You want me to whack my doctor? Are you crazy?
你要我♥干♥掉我的医生? 你疯了吗?
Paul, if you don’t do it, somebody else will.
保罗 即使你不做 别人也会做的
That’s the way it is.
事情就是这样
Nobody touches this guy.
谁也不准碰这家伙
Anybody Iays a finger on him, I’II kill them. Understood?
谁对他动了一根指头 我就杀了谁 明白吗?
I’m getting fruit. Want anything? No, I’II wait in the car.
我要去买♥♥些水果 要买♥♥什么吗? 不要 我在车里等着
Can I get two of these?
我可以买♥♥两个这东西吗?
Papa!
爸爸!
Papa! Papa!
爸爸! 爸爸!
I’m sorry.
对不起
Sorry.
对不起

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!