Well, I don’t know.
我不知道
I Iove you. I Iove you.
我爱你 我爱你
I’m sorry, but everything’s going to be okay.
我很抱歉 但一切都会没事的
Give her a big hand! Let’s hear it!
给她掌声鼓励鼓励! 听听!
How about that?
怎么样?
That was great! Come on, get into it.
那很棒! 拜托 投入一点
I don’t understand. They splash in the water.
我不懂 它们在水里泼水
They eat fish.
它们吃了些鱼
This is not a big stretch for a whale.
对鲸鱼而言这不是什么大事
Stop it.
别说了
We’re having fun, right?
我们玩得开心呀 是吧?
I’m not having as much fun as it Iooks Iike I am.
我并不像我看起来那样玩的开心
I’m pretending, because we have to bond and all.
我是假装的 因为我们必须是全部一体的
As I was saying. a little snack for her might be 50 pounds of mackerel.
像我刚说的 她的一点点心 可能就是50磅的鲭鱼
There she goes!
她来了!
I’ m going to get a hot dog. Anybody want anything?
我要去买♥♥个热狗 有人要什么吗?
I’II go with you. It’s fine.
我跟你去 没关系的
You’ re pretending to have a good time. I don’t want to spoil that.
你在假装玩的很快乐 我可不想破坏你的乐趣
I’II be right back.
我马上就回来
You think those whales piss in that water?
你想那些鲸鱼在水里撒尿吗?
I think they use the men’s room next door to the Burger IKing.
我想它们是在汉堡王速食店旁边的男厕撒尿的
Dummy.
傻瓜
What’s going on? Mr. Vitti wants to see you.
怎么了? 维蒂先生要见你
Is this a joke?
是在开玩笑吗?
You’re an employee of Mr Vitti’s…
你是维蒂先生的员工…
…which means you’re on call 24 hours a day…
…这表示你一天24小时都要待命…
…just Iike the rest of us.
…像我们其他人一样
I’m sorry. He and I discussed…
对不起 他和我讨论了
We discussed this, and I agreed to see him in New York.
我们讨论了这点 而我同意在纽约和他碰面
That’s it.
就是这样
Dr. Momma-Luke, Iisten to me. It is what it is.
莫马·卢克医生 听我说 这样才是对的
If he wants you sooner, you go sooner.
如果他想快点见你 你就快点去
That’s it.
就是这样
No. I am not going.
不 我不去
And if either one of you bother me again…
如果你们俩谁再打扰我…
…I won’t treat him at all.
…我再也不会帮他治疗了
Do you understand that? Capisci?
明白了吗? 明白了吗(意大利语)?
It’s over! End of story.
结束了! 故事结束了
Look at the size of this one.
看看这一只的大小
Jesus Christ!
我的天哪!
It’s feeding time.
食时间到了
They threw me in the shark tank, Paul.
他们把我扔到鲨鱼池里 保罗
They were trying to make a point.
他们只是想让你知道重点
That you’re scary? Believe me, I get it.
你吓到了? 相信我 我知道了
You’re in a mood.
你的心情不太好
I get that way when a shark tries to chew on my ass.
鲨鱼想咬我屁♥股♥时我明白了
We had an agreement. We did, but I had an episode.
我们有过协议的 我们是有 但我有段小插曲
I didn’t have a panic attack, but I started panicking…
我没有恐慌症 但我却开始惊慌…
…thinking I might get one. Is that weird?
…想我会不会患上 这样是不是很怪?
I am redefining “weird” on an hourly basis.
我要以”小时”为基础重新定义”怪”
What’s he doing? I don’t know.
他在干嘛? 不知道
He’s talking with some guy. Can you hit him?
他在和某个人谈话 你能打中他吗?
He’s got fat Jelly and his partner Jimmy Boots with him.
他和胖杰莱还有伙伴吉米·波兹在一起
I could do it with a rifle, but I don’t have that with me.
有支来♥福♥枪♥我就能打中他 但我没有带着来♥福♥枪♥
Just get him.
抓住他就是了
You told me to take care of him, I’II do it.
你叫我好好照顾他 我会的
What were you thinking when you got anxious?
当你焦虑时 你在想些什么?
Let’s get out of here. We’re being watched.
我们快离开这里 有人在监视我们
Don’t Iook. There’s feds up there watching us.
别看 FBI的人正在监视我们
How do you know that?
你怎么知道?
I’m a criminal. It’s my job.
我是个罪犯 这可是我的工作
Who’s the new face?
那个新面孔是谁?
Maybe he’s Vitti’s new consigliere.
可能是维蒂的新军师
Whoever this guy is, he must be important to the family.
不管这人是谁 他对这个家族一定很重要
Put his picture on the wire, see what you come up with.
把他的照片传过来 看你能想到什么
Normally, a patient wouldn’t have a vat of scotch during a session.
正常来说 病人在谈话时段 不会喝这么一大杯苏格兰酒的
That’s interesting. I’II have to remember it if I’m ever on Jeopardy.
有意思 危险时我可要记得想起这
Tell me about your father.
谈谈你的父亲吧
My father. Well, my father….
我父亲 唔 我父亲…
Let’s sit here.
我们坐这里吧
My father.
我父亲
A big man in the neighborhood. Everybody Ioved him.
是个邻近地区中的大人物 每个人都爱他
Very well-respected, God rest his soul.
非常地受尊重 愿上帝让他的灵魂安息
He passed away?
他过逝了?
I just Iike saying “God rest his soul. ” Of course he passed away!
我只是喜欢说”愿上帝让他的灵魂安息”他当然过逝了
I was about 1 2 at the time.
当时我差不多12岁
How did he die?
他怎么死的?
It was a sudden thing. A heart attack.
很突然就发生了 心脏病发作
How was the relationship? Were you close?
你们关系如何? 很亲近吗?
We were pretty close.
我们很亲近
We weren’t getting along great right then.
但那时我们相处的不是特别好
Why is that?
为什么?
I was hanging out in the neighborhood. I had a borgata.
我当时在邻近地区中鬼混 我组织了一个波尔加塔
What is that?
那是什么?
A kid gang, nothing big. But he didn’t Iike that.
小孩子的阿飞党 不是什么大事 但他不喜欢
He didn’t approve.
他不赞成
He slapped me around a couple of times.
他打了我好几次
And what?
然后呢?
And then he died.
后来他死了
How’d that make you feel?
那时你什么感觉?
It felt great, wonderful. How’d it make me feel?
我觉得很好 棒极了 那时我什么感觉?
Think about it.
想一想
Were you angry? Were you afraid? Sad?
你生气吗? 害怕吗? 难过吗?
Maybe all those things.
也许这些感觉都有
Any feelings of guilt?
有任何罪恶感吗?
About what? I didn’t kill him.
关于什么的罪恶感? 我又没杀他
I know that, I’m just speculating…
我知道 我只是在猜测…
…that maybe in some way you may have wanted him to die.
…也许在某方面你希望他死
Why would I want him to die?
为什么我希望他死?
You said you were fighting. He slapped you around…
你刚说你们那时在吵架 他打你…
…because you rebelled against his authority.
…因为你对抗他的权威
Maybe some unresolved Oedipal conflict.
可能是某些未能解决的恋母情结产生的冲突
English, English.
说英语 说英语
Oedipus was a Greek king who killed his father and married his mother.
俄狄浦斯 是个拭父娶母的希腊国王
Fucking Greeks.
去他的希腊人
It’s an instinctual developmental drive.
这是种本能的发展欲望
The young boy wants to replace his father…
小男孩想要取代父亲…
…so that he can totally possess his mother.
…那么他们就能完全拥有母亲
Are you saying I wanted to fuck my mother?
你是说我想和我母亲做♥爱♥?
It’s a primal fantasy.
这是最原始的幻想
Have you ever seen my mother?
你见过我母亲吗?
Are you out of your mind? It’s Freud!
你疯了吗? 是佛洛依德的学说
Freud’s a sick fuck, and you are too for bringing it up.
佛洛依德有病 你把这拿来说你也同样有病
Can I be honest? I don’t think I can call you Dad.
我能老实说吗? 我不认为我可以叫你♥爸♥
So what do I call you? Do I call you Scott?
那我该怎么称呼你呢? 我能叫你斯科特吗?
My friends call me Captain.
我的朋友叫我船长
Captain?
船长?
Want another drink? I’ m definitely having 8 or 9.
再来一杯吗? 我一定喝了八♥九♥杯了
I’d Iike a morphine and soda.
我想要吗♥啡♥和苏打水
I’ m shaking.
我在摇晃
Shall we go to our table? Come on, Michael.
要不要回我们的桌子? 走吧 迈克尔
Senor Sobol.
索博先生
How you doing?
你好吗?
It’s the Vittis.
是维蒂一家子
My God.
天哪
Everybody’s happy, everybody’s smiling. This is nice.
每个人都很高兴 每个人都在笑 这样很好
You Paul Vitti, the mobster.
保罗·维蒂 你这个匪徒
Now, is that polite?
现在 这样有礼貌吗?
Is that being nice? I’m trying to be nice.
这样是友好的行为吗? 我试着想要友好一些
Do I walk up to you and say you’re so-and-so, the hard-on?
我有走过去对你说你如何如何吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!