…a Ioad is off my shoulders.
…一个包袱从我肩上卸了下来
You’re good.
你很厉害
Doc, thank you.
谢谢你 医生
I didn’t do anything. You did.
我什么也没做 你有
I did nothing. You did too.
我什么也没做 你确实有
The Ioad, gone. Where is it?
包袱不见了 哪儿去了呢?
Don’t know.
不知道
You’re good.
你很厉害
You’re good, Doc.
你很厉害 医生
I’II be getting in touch with you.
我会再跟你联络的
Don’t, please. One more thing.
请不要 还有一件事
If I talk to you and you turn me into a fag…
如果在我跟你聊完后 你却把我变成同性恋…
…I’II kill you. Understand?
…我会杀了你的 懂吗?
Could we define “fag”? Because some feelings…
我们可以定义一下”同性恋”吗? 因为有些感觉…
…may come up. I go fag, you die. Got it?
…可能会出现 我变成同性恋 你就死定了 了解吗?
Simple.
简单明了
You’re good, Doc.
你很厉害 医生
You’re good.
你很厉害
See you, Doc.
再见了 医生
We take on Manetta, what does Vitti do? Nothing.
我们做掉了马纳塔 维蒂做了什么吗? 没有
Why doesn’t he move?
他为什么没有动作呢?
Fuck him.
去他的
You say “fuck him,” but he’s planning something big.
你要”去他的” 但他可在计划大事
This shit’s coming down.
一定会出事的
Well then, Iet it come down.
那么 就出事吧
Let me tell you, Vitti’s a tough guy…
跟你说 维蒂可是个硬汉子…
…but a Iot of tough guys get fed to the crabs off Red Hook.
…不过很多硬汉子都让FBI像抓螃蟹般给抓了
Vitti. That name has been haunting me since I was a kid.
维蒂这名字从我小时候就开始萦绕在我心头
Growing up, he was the smart guy, I was the dope.
长大了以后 他是个精明的人 我却是个笨蛋
My father was a nickel-and-dime shitheel, his had it all.
我父亲是个微不足道的小人物 他父亲却是什么都有
Vito Genovese blew it at Apalachin…
维托·吉诺维斯 在 阿巴拉钦搞砸了…
…because he forgot to kill Gambino before the meeting.
…因为他忘了在会议前先杀了甘比诺
I won’t make that same mistake. I want Paul Vitti dead!
我不会犯同样的错的 我要保罗·维蒂死!
You hear me? I want him dead. Not breathing now. Dead!
听到了吗? 我要他死 现在就死 死!
Like the pants?
喜欢这条裤子吗?
They Iook great. He’s some tailor.
这裤子好极了 他可真是个好裁缝
I’II tell you. Look good.
跟你说 看起来很好
I Iike them.
我喜欢
Don’t Ieave food in your room. I won’t come home to a science fair.
不要把食物留在你房♥里 我可不想回来看到个科学展
I didn’t.
我没有
Dad, one thing, though.
爸 还有一件事
“I go fag, you die.” That’s it.
“我变同性恋 你就死定了” 就是这样
I’m sealing the vent in your room.
我把你房♥间里的通风口给封上了
You cannot Iisten to my sessions!
你不可能听得到的
It’s so cool. Was that really Paul Vitti?
真是太酷了 那真的是保罗·维蒂吗?
I didn’t ask to see his Mafia decoder ring, but it was him.
我并没有要求看他的黑♥手♥党♥戒指 但那真的是他没错
Are you going to treat him? Of course not. Are you crazy?
你会帮他做治疗吗? 你疯啦? 当然是不帮他治疗了
You cannot tell anybody that he was here. Understand?
你不可以告诉任何人他来过 知道吗?
Should I take it off the Internet?
那我应该把这消息从网路上移除掉吗?
I’ m kidding.
我开玩笑的
Despite the heat and the popularity of more exotic Caribbean destinations…
虽然富有异国情调的加勒比海是 热门和流行的旅游地…
…Florida ‘s hospitality industry reports booming business…
…佛罗里达州的好客也带动了快速发展的商机…
…from Orlando to the Keys.
…从 奥兰多 到 凯斯
Judging from the mob…
根据在今天在泳池畔…
…around the pool here today…
…的人潮看来…
… there ‘s nothing off about the off-season in Miami Beach this summer.
…今年暑假在迈阿密海滩的淡季 一点也不像淡季
On a personal note, this is my Iast report for WVBF.
做个个人方面的注释 这是我最后一次为WVBF作报导
I’ m marrying a wonderful man, and I’ m moving to New Y ork.
我就要和一个很好的男人结婚 并搬到纽约去了
Thanks for everything. Miami.
谢谢所有的一切 迈阿密
For the last time. this is Laura MacNamara for WVBF.
最后一次 这是劳拉·麦克纳马拉在WVBF的报导
Catch!
接住了!
We’ re clear! Nice, Laura.
很清楚 很好 劳拉
Everybody! This is him! This is the guy!
大家注意! 就是他! 就是这个人!
I missed you so much. I missed you too.
我好想你 我也想你
Michael, say hi. Hi, Laura.
迈克尔 打个招呼吧 嗨 劳拉
Hi, Michael. How are you?
嗨 迈克尔 你好吗?
You want to go Iook at the camera?
你想去看看摄影机吗?
Why would I want to go Iook at the camera?
为什么我会想去看看摄影机呢?
Is it okay? Yeah, go ahead.
没问题吗? 是呀 去吧
Don’t worry if you break anything. I’m out of here.
别担心你会弄坏东西 反正我要离开这里了
You think he Iikes me? He’s crazy about you. No, he is.
你觉得他喜欢我吗? 他为你痴狂呢 不是啦 他是喜欢你
I Iove you. I’m so glad to be with you.
我爱你 我真高兴可以和你在一起
Do you really? And do you really Iove me?
你真的高兴和我在一起吗? 你真的爱我吗?
Of course. What’s the matter?
当然啦 怎么了?
I’m nervous. Why?
我很紧张 为什么?
Because I’m going to be a stepmom to a grown kid…
因为我们要结婚了…
…and we’re getting married.
…而我就要成为一个大孩子的继母了
So what are you worried about?
那你在担心什么呢?
What if you get tired of me?
如果你对我感到厌倦了怎么办?
A Iot of couples are very happy and then they marry…
很多情人都觉得幸福快乐 然后就结婚了…
…and completely Iose interest in each other.
…然后就完全对对方失去兴趣
That won’t happen to us.
这种事不会发生在我们身上的
Is everything okay, Paul?
一切都还好吗 保罗?
Will you stop talking? I’m trying to do this here.
你可以不说话吗? 我在试着做
You seem distracted. I am.
你看起来好像分心了 我是分心了
I got things on my mind.
我心里在想别的事
Would you stop talking? I’m sorry.
你可以不说话吗? 对不起
Lie down.
躺下来
Thinking about your wife?
在想你的妻子吗?
I wasn’t thinking about my wife. What are you talking about?
我不是在想我的妻子 你在说些什么?
Now I am thinking about my wife.
现在我开始想我的妻子了
Sheila, why can’t you keep your mouth shut?
希拉 为什么你就不能闭嘴呢?
Sorry.
对不起
Dr. Sobol.
索博医生
Mom?
妈?
It’s me.
是我
Mr. Vitti wants to see you. I got your robe.
维蒂先生要见你 我帮你拿了浴服
I got news for you, you two-bit prick, son of a bitch rat bastard…
我有事要告诉你 你这贱♥人♥ 杂种 混♥蛋♥…
…you did nothing for me! Whatever you did, it didn’t take.
…你什么也没替我做! 不管你做了什么 一点儿用也没有…
I’m still fucked up. You did nothing for me!
我还是有一堆麻烦 你根本没帮到我!
I did nothing for you? I saw you for five minutes.
我什么也没做? 我可是只帮你看诊了五分钟
What do you expect?
你在期望什么?
I can’t work miracles. Let me tell you something else.
我可不能制♥造♥奇迹 我再告诉你
I don’t Iike it when someone breaks in…
我不喜欢有人在半夜…
…and kidnaps me in the middle of the night!
破门而入绑♥架♥我
I have a family. I have a Iife.
我有自己的家庭 有自己的生活
And I have a serious practice.
而且我有一份严肃的职业
And I don’t have time for your bullshit!
而我没时间听你鬼扯!
That got away from me at the end there.
最后那句是自己溜出来的
I couldn’t get it up Iast night.
我昨晚又不能让它站起来了
Do you mean sexually?
你指性方面的事吗?
I mean for the game against Michigan State.
我是指对密西根州的比赛
Of course, sexually! What’s the matter with you?
我当然是指性方面的事啦! 你有病吗?
Can I get this straight?
我可以坦白说吗?
You flew 1 500 miles, you dragged me out of bed…
你飞了1500英哩 把我从床上拖起来…
…because you couldn’t get an erection?
…就因为你不能勃起吗?
Don’t that prove I’m motivated?
这不是表示我很有动力吗?
You can take a pill for that.
你可以吃药呀
That’s a cheat.
那是骗人的
You start with the pills, next it’s hydraulics.
你先是吃药 然后血液开始往那儿跑
A hard-on should be gotten Iegitimately or not at all.
逻辑上说应该会勃起或是什么反应也没有
I think Mark Twain said that.
我想这是马克·吐温说过的话吧
Are you going to help me or not?
你到底帮不帮我?
I don’t believe this. AII right.
真令人难以置信 好吧
Has this happened before?
以前发生过这种事吗?
The dead dick thing?
那东西不听话的事吗?
Never. Well, one time. Last night.
从来没有 唔 有过一次 就昨晚
One more time.
还有一次
So twice.
那就是两次
Do the math. Two times.
做数学啦 是两次

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!