…and get some answers for my friend.
…然后替我的朋友找些答案
And nobody can know. God forbid…
任何人都不许知道 上帝可不允许…
…somebody hears I been talking to a shrink.
…有人知道我在看心理医生
It could be interpreted wrong.
那可是会被错误解释的
Know what I mean?
知道我的意思吧?
No one will ever know.
不会有人知道的
Could I just ask one question? Go ahead.
我可以问个问题吗? 问吧
This friend…
这个朋友…
…is it me?
…是我吗?
Yeah, it’s you.
是的 就是你
Carl, I’m detecting a pattern. You settle too easily for things.
卡尔 我发现了一个模式 你解决事情的方式太轻率了
You’re right. I do.
没错 我就是这样
See, you just did it again.
看吧 你又来了
I suggested something and you immediately agreed.
我建议什么 你就立刻同意
You’re right. I did.
没错 我刚是这样
Why do you do this?
你为什么会这样?
I don’t know.
我不知道
I think it’s your fear of rejection or disapproval.
我认为这是你对被拒绝 或不被同意的一种恐惧
You don’t have to worry about that.
你不用为此担心
Be your own man. Stand your ground.
做你自己 站稳你的立场
You don’t have to Iet people roll over you.
你没必要让人影响你
Dr. Sobol?
索博医生?
Excuse me, we’re in session.
不好意思 我们在谈话
Yeah, I know. I’m sorry.
是的 我知道 对不起
I know you. You’re the guy I hit Iast night.
我认得你 你就是我昨晚撞到的那家伙
Bingo. Get out of here.
没错 出来一下
Upsy-daisy. Got a coat, nutbar?
有外套吗?
What are you doing? He’s Ieaving.
你在干嘛? 他要走了
He’s not going till he’s done with his session.
他的时段还没结束前他是不会走的
I’II give you $ 1 00 to Ieave. Don’t take it.
你走的话 我就给你100 别拿
Make it $ 1 50. Listen.
给你150 听着
He ain’t that fucking crazy.
他可没那么傻
You were right. I stood my ground.
你说的对 我站稳了我自己的立场
This was the wrong time. I got him up from $ 1 50.
这次的时机错了 我让他多给了150
I’m proud of you. I feel Iike a new man.
我替你感到骄傲 我觉得自已是个全新的人了
I’m so happy.
我真替你高兴
I know you’re upset about the car, but you can’t come in here.
我知道你为了车的事不高兴 但你不该来这里的
This is a patient’s private session.
这是病人的私人时段
You know me?
你认识我吗?
Yes. No, you don’t.
是的 不 你不认识
You see my picture in the paper?
你在报纸上看到我的照片吗?
Yes. No, you didn’t.
是的 不 你没有看过
I don’t even get the paper.
我甚至连报纸都没有
Jelly, wait outside.
杰莱 在外面等着
Sit down.
坐下
You ain’t got no bugs in here?
你这里没小虫吧?
Bugs?
小虫?
Bugs. Recording equipment.
小虫 录音设备
No. I don’t record. I take notes.
没有 我不录音的 我做笔记
I tried to give him the insurance information several times.
我试了好几次要给他我的保险资料
Seriously, several times.
真的 好几次
He wouldn’t take it.
他就是不要
PIease don’t kill me.
求求你不要杀我
I was going to ask you if you Iiked T ony Bennett.
我只是要问你 你喜不喜欢托尼·本内特
I’m a big T ony Bennett fan.
我是托尼·本内特超级歌♥迷
Me too.
我也是
I Iike all Italian singers.
所有的意大利歌♥手我都喜欢
I know it’s not your fault…
我知道这不是你的错…
…but shouldn’t we take this up with our insurance companies?
…但我们是不是该把这事交给保险公♥司♥处理?
It ain’t about that. I don’t care about the car.
跟那没关 我不在乎车的事
I got a friend of mine….
我有一个朋友…
He’s got problems, and he’II have to probably see a shrink.
他有些问题 需要看心理医生
So I’II ask you a couple of questions.
所以我要问你几个问题
Go ahead, then.
那么 问吧
What do we do? What, we sit?
我们要怎么做? 什么 我们要坐下来吗?
Whatever makes you comfortable.
你觉得舒服就好
I’II sit over here.
我坐那里
I’m going to sit here.
我坐这里
If you’re comfortable, it’s fine.
如果你觉得舒服 那无所谓
So who starts?
那么 谁先开始呢?
T ell me why you think you need therapy.
告诉我为什么你认为你需要接受治疗
I don’t need therapy. I told you that. It’s for my friend.
我不需要接受治疗 我刚跟你说了 我是为我朋友来的
I’m sorry. You didn’t hear me say that?
对不起 你刚没听到我说吗?
I’m sorry.
对不起
You’re supposed to be good at Iistening. You can’t remember what I said?
你应该是要擅长于聆听的 你记不住我两秒钟前说的话吗?
So sorry.
真的很对不起
I ain’t thrilled with the Ievel of service up to this point.
目前为止 我可不为这种的服务程度 感到高兴
That was my fault. I apologize.
是我的错 我道歉
Why don’t we start over?
为什么我们不重头开始呢?
Why don’t you just tell me about your friend?
为什么你不跟我说说你的朋友呢?
This friend, you know, he’s a very powerful guy.
这个朋友 你知道的 他是个很有势力的家伙
Never had trouble dealing with nothing.
从来不曾有过处理事情的麻烦
AII of a sudden, he’s falling apart…
突然间 他就崩溃了…
…he cries for no reason, he can’t sleep…
…他会无故的就哭 睡不着觉…
…he can’t be with his friends.
…他无法和朋友在一起
AII of a sudden, he gets nervous around them.
突然间 和他们在一起他会紧张
He wants to get away from them.
他想要逃离他们
And these are guys he knows his whole Iife, you know?
而这些是他认识了一辈子的人 你知道吗?
And then he has these attacks.
然后他就有了这些病状
He can’t breathe, he gets dizzy…
他无法呼吸 头晕…
…chest pains, you know….
…胸痛 你知道的…
He thinks he’s going to die or something.
他觉得他快死了什么的
Panic attacks.
恐慌症
What’s it with you guys and panic attacks?
你们这些人都怎么了? 什么恐慌症的?
Who said “panic”?
谁说”恐慌”?
Who said “panic”?
谁说”恐慌”?
Not panic.
不是恐慌
Dizzy, chest-breathing, constricting…
头晕 胸痛 紧缩…
…attacks.
…这些病状
This guy, he just wants to know what he can do to make it stop.
这个朋友 他只是想知道要怎么做 才能结束这些病状
I’m going out on a Iimb here.
我就直接说重点了
I think your friend…
我想你的朋友…
…is you.
…就是你
You got a gift, my friend.
你挺有天份的 朋友
You got a gift.
你挺有天份的
You saw that there was something I was trying to do…
你看有些事是我试着去说…
…and figured it out. That’s why you are who you are.
…然后你就能理解了 这就是为什么你就是心理医生
God bless you. You got a fucking gift.
上帝保佑你 你真有天份
No, I don’t. Yes, you do.
不 我没有 是的 你有
No, I don’t. Yes, you do.
不 我没有 是的 你有
Go on.
继续吧
What? Go on.
什么? 继续吧
I think…
我想…
…medication could help.
…药物可能会有帮助
Drugs?
药?
Can’t do drugs. I don’t do drugs.
不能吃药 我不吃药的
If you want to get to the root of the problem…
如果你想要从根本解决问题…
…you’II want to get some form of therapy.
…你就得接受某种治疗
Like what? With you or something?
何种治疗? 跟你谈话之类的吗?
Me? No, I don’t think you want…
我? 不 我不认为你想要…
My roster of patients is full.
我的病人名单已经满了
I’m full right now. PIus, I’m Ieaving on a short vacation.
我的名单已经满了 而且 我还要去渡个小假
Where you going?
你要去哪里渡假?
I don’t share that with patients. Where?
我不跟病人说这个的 去哪里?
Sheraton Bal Harbour Hotel in Miami Beach.
迈阿密海边的喜来登·拜港湾旅馆
That wasn’t so hard, was it?
这并不太难嘛 不是吗?
No, it wasn’t.
不 是不难
You know, it’s a funny kind of a thing…
你知道 这有点儿意思…
…but I feel better after I got all that off my chest.
…但在跟你聊完后我觉得好多了
I feel Iike a Ioad…
我觉得像是个包袱