Anything he needs, anything I can do for him, I’m here for him.
任何他需要的事 只要我能替他做 我就会替他做
You know that. I know.
你知道吧 我知道
Did you take care of that thing?
那件事你处理了吗?
It’s all right to talk business? It’s okay.
谈生意没关系吗? 没关系
I took care of it. And the other?
我处理了 另一件呢?
I got to wait for the first before I can move on the second.
我得等第一件事办好了才能做第二件事
The guy give you a problem?
那家伙有给你带来麻烦吗?
The guy in the first thing? He’s a Iunatic.
第一件事的那家伙? 他是个疯子
What did he say? The usual.
他怎么说? 像以前一样
You told him you weren’t doing it? What am I going to do?
你告诉他你不会做吗? 我该怎么办呢?
Got to nip that shit in the bud.
必须在一开始时就阻止
But if the first comes through. that’ll fix everything.
但如果第一件事办好了 就能解决所有的事了
Including the second thing. Exactly.
包括第二件事 完全没错
Don’t repeat what you hear here. You hear?
不要记你在这里听到的话 听到了吗?
The first thing or the second thing?
第一件事还是第二件事?
Very funny.
真好笑
Stevie Beef is over there.
史蒂夫·比夫在那里
Fat piece of shit. Ratfucking, cocksucking….
一坨胖狗屎 叛徒 混♥蛋♥…
Scumbag. Garbage pail.
卑鄙小人 垃圾
Let’s go say hi.
我们过去打个招呼吧
So this is a very unusual place. Do you guys come here often?
这里是个很不寻常的地方 你们经常来的吗?
Well, this place has a very special meaning for Paul.
唔 这地方对保罗有非常特殊的意义
Yeah, it’s where his father got whacked.
对 这里是他父亲被杀的地方
What’s the big secret?
有什么大秘密吗?
Never mind.
不用放在心上
Wait a second.
等一下
Paul’s father was murdered?
保罗的父亲是被人谋杀的?
Right at that table, with his whole family there.
就在那张桌子上 和他的全家人在一起
Shut your face.
闭上你的嘴
Paul was there too.
保罗当时也在那里
He doesn’t Iike to talk about it.
他不喜欢谈这件事
Where you going?
你去要哪?
To the bathroom.
洗手间
Sit down.
坐下来
I’m going with you.
我跟你一起去
Jelly, I have to, you know….
杰莱 我必须 你知道的…
Poop?
大便吗?
Go ahead.
去吧
Holy shit!
天哪!
You got to get more roughage, Doc.
你得多吃点粗粮 医生
A bran muffin in the morning would help that.
早上吃个麦麸松饼会有帮助的
I don’t believe this.
我真是不敢相信
I’d Iike to see a movie, but there’s nothing out there.
我想去看场电影 结果什么片子也没有
It’s all this shoot-them-up action bullshit.
演的都是枪战动作片
I get enough of that at work.
我工作时已经看够那些了
Primo, that was our friend.
普里莫 我们的朋友
They spotted that guy at Paretti’s Restaurant.
他们在帕拉蒂餐厅看到那家伙了
That’s good.
很好
That’s very good.
那真是太好了
Handsome Jack.
帅哥杰克
Let’s make it his Iast supper.
让这成为他的最后一顿晚餐吧
You got it, Primo. No problem.
好的 普里莫 没问题
Just for fun…
只是好玩…
…tear out his heart and bring it to me.
…把他的心挖出来然后拿来给我
I’m going to bring it back to you on a fucking platter.
我会把它放在盘子里拿给你的
Where we going to get a platter?
我们要去哪里拿盘子?
Just bring it, all right?
只要拿回来就好了 可以吗?
Or Raisin Bran. That goes right through me.
或是葡萄干麦麸 对我可有用了
It’s a pusher. Good tip.
那可促进消化 好提示
I have to talk to you. In private.
我必须和你私下谈谈
Why didn’t you tell me about your father?
为什么你不跟我说你父亲的事?
What about him?
他什么事?
You told me he died of a heart attack.
你说他死于心脏病
What’s the problem?
有问题吗?
Your father was murdered.
你父亲是死于谋杀的
What’s the difference? He’s dead.
有什么区别吗? 反正他就是死了
It’s a big difference. Why didn’t you tell me?
区别可大了 为什么不跟我说?
It’s private. I got to tell you every Iittle thing?
这是我私人的事 难道我要把所有的小事都跟你说吗?
This is not a Iittle thing.
这可不是件小事
What am I going to do? Spend my Iife crying about the past?
要我怎么样呢? 把一生的时间用来为过去哭泣吗?
It’s over. Forget it.
已经结束了 忘掉它吧
I think you want to talk about it.
我觉得你想要谈谈它
I don’t want to talk about it. You do.
我不想谈它 你想的
I don’t want to talk about it.
我不想谈
Why did you choose this restaurant? I Iike it.
那你为什么选这家餐厅? 我喜欢这家餐厅
Of all the places we could’ve gone, why this place?
我们可以去的地方那么多 为什么选这里?
White clam sauce. The best.
这里的白蛤蜊酱是最好的
That’s not the reason. You want me to know about your father.
这不是真正的原因 你是想要我知道你父亲的事
You’re reaching out to me. Yeah, I’m reaching out to you.
你在向我请求帮助 是 我在向你请求帮助
Where is it?
哪里去了?
Get in the car.
上车
It’s Iate. I’II take a cab. I can get to Grand Central and….
很晚了 我坐计程车吧 我可以赶得大环而且…
You know what? I can make the 1 1 : 1 0.
你知道吗? 在11:10前
So thanks, anyway.
无论如何 还是谢谢你
I said get in the car, Doc.
我说上车 医生
Do what he says.
照他说的做吧
You know, this is called a “transference neurosis,” where the patient…
你知道吗 这叫”恐惧症转移 ” 也就是病人…
Get in the car.
上车
What is this guy doing? He’s been in the bathroom for half an hour.
这家伙怎么了? 他在厕所里半小时了
Fuck!
妈的!
Get over there!
快过去那里
Son of a bitch!
婊♥子♥养♥的♥!
We Iost him.
他不见了
Come on, get out.
来吧 下车
Get out and get over there.
下车过去那边
AII right, Ieave us alone.
好吧 别打扰我们
Sorry, Doc.
对不起 医生
It’s not personal.
这不是针对你个人
Don’t kid yourself. It doesn’t get more personal than this.
别骗自己了 没有比这更针对我个人的了
Walk over there.
往那里走
Walk over there.
往那里走
You know why I got to do this? Yes. Do you?
你知道我为什么要这么做吗? 我知道 那你知道吗?
Don’t bullshit me. You ratted me out, you betrayed me.
别唬我了 你告了我的密 你背叛了我
I betrayed you? That’s interesting. Who’s got the gun?
我背叛你? 这可真有意思 是谁手里有枪?
Don’t give me that. Are you insulting my intelligence?
别跟我乱扯 你在污辱我的智商吗?
You cooperated with the feds.
你跟FBI合作
They played me a tape. I heard you say you were going to kill me.
他们给我听了录音带 我听到你说你要杀了我
I heard the tape. Never. On my mother’s Iife.
我听到录音带了 从来没说过 我以我母亲的生命发誓
Never. I heard it.
从来没来 我听到了
It’s not important now, but I did not betray you.
现在已经不重要了 可是我没有背叛你
I had a wire on, but I took it off because I think I can help you.
我本来装了窃听器 不过我拿下来了因为我觉得我可以帮你
I don’t want to know what you think.
我不想知道你想些什么
Yes, you do.
是的 你想知道
Let me help you!
让我帮你!
It’s over!
结束了!
Can I ask you one Iast question?
我能问你最后一个问题吗?
What?
什么问题?
What did you order? What?
你点了什么? 什么?
What did you order? When?
你点了什么? 什么时候?
The night your father was killed, what were you eating?
你父亲被杀的那天晚上 你吃了什么?
How the fuck do I know?
我怎么会知道?
You don’t remember?
你不记得了?
It was 35 years ago.
那是35年前的事了
What was your father eating?
你父亲当时吃什么?
I don’t remember. What are you talking about?
我不记得了 你在说什么呀?
Try.
试着想一想
It’s a simple question. What was your father eating?
这是一个很简单的问题 你父亲当时吃什么?
Penne.
彭内
Good.
很好
What did you have?
你当时点了什么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!