I don’t think you understand. You’re in my custody.
我想你不明白 你在我的监护中
You stay here. Therapy every day. You can’t leave without permission.
你呆在这里 每天进行治疗 没有允许不能离开
You gotta be kidding me.
你在和我开玩笑吧
Are you coming in, or do I have to make a phone call?
你进来吗 或者我打个电♥话♥?
Some fucking life this is gonna be. Get my bags.
这种生活真♥他♥妈♥的 把我的包拿来
Do you really think he’s crazy? Don’t you wanna get a second opinion?
你真认为他疯了吗? 不再考虑考虑?
If he thinks I think he’s crazy, he’s crazier than I think he is.
若他认为我以为他疯了 那他就比我想象的还疯
Locked up, he’s of absolutely no use to us.
把他锁起来对我们毫无用处
But back on the street, Vitti has enough juice to be a threat to both families.
但放他回到街上 维提对每个家族都是个威胁
It’s like throwing gasoline on a fire.
就象火上浇油
That’s if he goes back to his old life. People like Paul Vitti don’t change.
你认为他会回到他原来的生活? 象他这样的人是不会改变的
He’s been a menace to society since he was 12 years old.
他从12岁就开始了犯罪
Being a criminal is all he knows. He’s gonna head straight back for trouble.
他只会犯罪 他会惹出麻烦的
Then all we have to do is sit back and pick up the pieces.
我们所要做的就是等着收拾残局
We need to stay on Vitti.
我们要注意维提
How could you? How could you bring him here?
你怎能这样? 你怎能带他来这里?
That mobster in my house, eating off of my dishes.
一个黑社会在我家里 还吃我的饭
It’s not like I had a lot of choice.
我别无选择
It’s a new law? You have to bring home a gangster?
是新法律? 你必须带回家一个黑社会?
He’s in my custody. I am a temporary federal institution.
他由我监护 我是临时的联邦人员
Why couldn’t he just go home? Because his wife and his family are in Ohio.
他干嘛不回自己的家? 因为他妻子和家庭都在俄亥俄州
Sure, yeah, everybody gets to go to Ohio except me.
是 没错 好象谁都不想去俄亥俄州 就我想
You wanna go to Ohio? That’s not the Shut up!
你要去俄亥俄州? 那并不 住嘴!
His life was threatened. He didn’t want to endanger his family.
他的生命有危险 他不想危害他的家庭
How thoughtful. But it’s okay to endanger our family?
想得多周到啊 那就来危害我的家庭?
I know this is a terrible imposition, but it’s not like I wanted him here.
我知道这很不合适 但不是我要他到这里来的
Well, you didn’t want him, and I didn’t want him, but here he is.
你不想要他来 我也不想要他来 但他却在这里了
Here he is.
他来了
Hey, you.
嗨 你
Coffee? What?
咖啡? 什么?
Somebody said something about coffee.
有人说起过咖啡
Yeah, that was you. You said you wanted some.
是 是你 你说你要咖啡
So, what’s the holdup?
那么 怎么没有呢?
Ben, why don’t you make your friend some coffee.
本 为何你不给你朋友弄点咖啡
I’m gonna take a long bath. And hopefully drown.
我打算洗个大澡 希望淹死算了
Excuse her, usually she is a wonderful hostess
请见谅 通常情况下 她是个不错的女主人
but she’s grieving. It’s a process.
但现在她在伤心 这需要一个过程
Hey, doc, listen.
医生 听着
I got a friend coming over, so I don’t want you to be surprised.
我有个朋友来访 到时你别意外
What kind of friend? Because if it’s the Wrench, or the Pliers
什么样的朋友? 如果是文气 或是普莱尔兹
No, it’s a personal thing, you know? Oh, yeah?
不 只是个私人约会 是吗?
They won’t be staying late, will they?
他们会呆很晚吗?
Are you that fucking pussywhipped? I’m not
你这么怕老婆吗? 我不是
This has nothing to do with Laura. I just heard her busting your balls.
这和劳拉无关 我听到他把你管成那样 你还说不是
We were having a disagreement, yes.
我们是有些不同意见
But some conflict is normal in a marriage.
但这在婚姻中是正常的
Or? Or what?
或者? 或者什么?
You’re pussywhipped. Paul, I am not
你就是怕老婆 保罗 我不是
When the coffee’s ready, I’ll be upstairs. Good night, whippy.
咖啡准备好了就叫我 我在楼上 晚安
Forty minutes.
40分钟了
How long are you gonna let them go on? Let them?
你还要容忍♥他们多久? 容忍♥?
How much longer can they go on?
他们还能坚持多久?
Another five minutes, I’ll break it up or I’ll call the Guinness Book of Records.
再过5分钟 我就要中断它 打电♥话♥通知吉尼斯总部
Oh, God. Oh, God.
噢 上帝 噢 上帝
Give me a break. She’s faking.
算了吧 她是装的
What?
什么?
Nobody sounds like that.
没人会那么叫
Oh, yeah.
噢 是的
Oh, God. Oh, God!
噢 上帝 噢 上帝!
Come on, nobody sounds like that.
算了吧 没人会那么叫
I don’t know. “I don’t know.”
我不知道 “我不知道”
Yeah?
怎么?
Paul, I have to talk to you. What’s up?
保罗 我得和你谈谈 什么事?
I have to talk to you. Talk later?
我得和你谈谈 以后谈?
Now.
现在
Hold on.
等等
Yeah? I have a 17yearold son.
什么? 我有个17岁的儿子
I’ll ask her.
我会问她
That’s not what I’m talking about. I need to speak to you.
我不是那个意思 我必须和你讲
Actually, I’m right in the middle of somebody. Can’t you see?
事实上 有人在等我 你看不出?
Paul, now.
保罗 现在
And, miss, there’s no smoking in my house. Thank you.
小姐 不要在我家抽烟 谢谢
Okay, Paul, what do you think you’re doing?
保罗 你认为你在做什么?
Minding my own business, like you should be doing.
做自己的事呀 就象你也会做
That’s difficult to do with The VaGina MonoloGues in the guest room.
但在客房♥演独角戏未免过分了吧
I been in the can for two and a half years.
我在狱中呆了2年半
What am I supposed to do? Go to a hotel.
我应该做什么? 去旅馆
That’s what I wanted. You told me I can’t. You said it’s either here or Sing Sing.
没错 但你不让 你说要么在这里 要么回监狱
I’m not trying to punish you, but I do have some responsibilities.
我不是要惩罚你 但我有我的责任
I thought you might appreciate a nice home-cooked meal after being in prison.
你应该对出狱后吃上家庭好饭而感激
Yeah, that’s what I’ve been jerking off to for the last 850 nights in a row.
所以我才努力 把850个夜晚的积累排队射出来
A fucking home-cooked meal. Tuna casserole!
臭家庭饭 金枪鱼砂锅!
All right, Paul? Doc?
好了 保罗? 医生?
The girl’s gotta go. The girl? You know, I bet you’re jealous.
那女孩必须走 女孩? 我打赌你在吃醋
Yes, I’m very And what might I be jealous of?
是的 我非常 凭什么我要吃醋?
I didn’t hear nothing out of your room.
我听不到你房♥间有任何声音
We don’t think it’s necessary to wake the neighbors every time we have sex.
我想做♥爱♥不用把邻居都吵醒
If you’re quiet, you could do it without even waking your wife.
如果你安静 你会连你妻子都不吵醒
Paul, that is not funny.
保罗 那不好笑
What is that?
怎么回事?
I told her if I wasn’t back in two minutes to start without me. I gotta go.
我告诉她若我在2分钟内不回来 就自己开始 我必须走了
This is not a good start. It was for me till you knocked on my door.
这不是一个好的开始 对我来说在你敲我的门之前还是
Here, Aunt Esther. Thank you.
给你 艾斯特姑妈 谢谢你
And again, I’m so sorry we had to put you up at a hotel.
很抱歉不得不让您住旅馆
We would’ve loved to have you stay with us,
我们很希望您能和我们住一起
but we had an unexpected houseguest.
但是我们有一个不速之客
His father always had room for us.
他父亲总是为我们留房♥间
Don’t say that to me. Shut up.
别对我说那些 闭嘴
You go to hell! I am so out of here!
你去死吧! 我要离开这里!
Go on, get out of here, you fucking pain in the ass!
走吧 滚出去吧 你♥他♥妈♥的麻烦精!
You crazy pain in the ass! Get the fuck out of here!
你才是麻烦精! 滚出去!
Go ahead, go back to turning tricks in Hoboken, you pain in the ass!
去吧 去赫伯肯玩你的骗局吧 你这麻烦精!
How’s it going?
怎么样了?
Food.
吃的
Paul?
保罗?
Paul, what are you doing? Hey, doc.
保罗 你在干什么? 嗨 医生
I’m just looking for something to eat over here. This all you got?
我在这里找点吃的 就这些吗?
Who do you have to fuck to get some bacon around here?
得操谁 才能搞点熏肉来?
Not you, I hope.
不是你 我希望
He’s new in town. Let’s go in the office, I’ll make you a plate.
他刚进城的 去办公室 我给你一盘
What’s in the office? We’re gonna go to the office and talk first.
为什么去办公室? 我们去办公室先谈谈
Hey, doc, what’s up with your family? They tend to overreact a little.
嗨 医生 你的家庭怎么回事? 他们有点反应过度
I know. All you did was flash everybody in the dining room.
就我所知 你在饭厅对所有人露阴
By the look of some of them broads, they ain’t seen the old salsicc’ for a long time.
看到他们有人睁大眼睛 他们好久没见过那老东西了
It’s good for them. Good for them?
那对他们有好处 有好处?
Well, when the paramedics revive my aunt Golda, I’ll be sure to ask her, okay?
若医生能让我姑妈歌♥德拉复活 我会问她的 好吗?
Sit down.
请坐
So
那
Paul, do you mind?
保罗 能不能遮一下?
I think we’ve seen enough of the old salsicc’ for one day. Thank you.
我们在一天中看那老东西已经够多了 谢谢
So, what are you gonna do, Paul?
你准备干什么 保罗?
I’m gonna find out who’s trying to kill me. I’m a target.
我要查出谁想杀我 我是目标
They could shoot through that window and blow my fucking head off. Then what?
他们可以在窗外射击 打烂我的脑袋
So I gotta deal with that. That would be a priority, I understand that.
那我先处理这事 那必须优先处理 我明白
I’m talking about a job, work.
我说的是一份工作 一份职业
There’s gotta be something that you like to do.
这世上你总有点什么想干的事
I like hitting guys over the head with a baseball bat. That’s good.
我喜欢用棒球打人的头 那挺不错
So sporting goods.
那是运动行业
Yeah, exactly. That’s interesting.
对 没错 很有趣
So who are you?
你到底是谁?