Hi, guys. Get rid of him.
好啊 伙计们 修理他
Hi, Carol. You’re a dead man, asshole.
嘿 卡罗尔 你死定了 混♥蛋♥
Put the gun down. Put the fucking gun down!
放下枪 放下枪!
Put the fucking gun down, okay?
放下枪 好吗?
What are you doing? What do you think?
你想干什么? 你想怎么样?
He can make every guy in this room.
他可以毁了这里的每个人
Keep your hands off him. He’s with me.
把你的手从他身上拿开 他是跟我混的
Yeah? What, on the job?
是吗? 干什么 为你工作吗?
Gonna start that “yeah, what?”shit again?
你非得一遍遍说”是吗 干什么?”这种傻话吗?
Either he’s in or he’s dead. Which is it?
他要么加入要么去死 随他挑?
I think in is better. If I had a vote, I would vote in.
我觉得还是加入比较好 如果我有投票权的话 我投加入票
He’s in. He’s my responsibility. Okay.
他加入 我对他负有责任 好吧
No more surprises. And from this moment on,
不要再有什么意外了 从现在开始
no one leaves my sight.
这的每个人都不能离开我的视线
Got it?
明白了吗?
Here, try this on.
拿着 试试吧
Is this bulletproof? You better hope so.
它防弹吗? 希望最好是
See if it fits under your shirt.
看看你穿在衬衣下面合不合适
I could fit you under my shirt. Got anything smaller?
我都可以把你穿在我衬衣里面 没有小一点的吗?
What are we, a Bloomingdale’s?
你以为我们是什么 武器库吗?
Hey, nobody knew you were coming down. You’re lucky to be alive, you know.
嗨 没人知道你会跑下来 你能活着已经很幸运了 你知道吗
We’re all gonna be lucky to be alive. This plan is crazy. It’s stupid.
我们都很幸运的活着 这个计划太疯狂了 简直愚蠢
Hey, hey, watch it.
嗨 嗨 说话小心点
Crazy, but not stupid. You wanna stay alive?
疯狂 但不愚蠢 你想活命吧?
You do everything I tell you, keep your mouth shut, and try not to pee your pants.
你照我说的做 闭上嘴 别吓得尿裤子
Can you handle an M16? You mean shoot it?
你能搞定一把M16吗? 你的意思是开枪?
No, twirl it like a fucking baton.
不用 只要把它像根警棍一样转起来
AK? No.
AK? 不
Kalashnikov? Jelly.
卡拉什尼科夫冲♥锋♥枪♥ 杰利
Stop me when something hits your fancy. Well, can’t I just use that?
你又有什么幻想来打断我 哦 我不能就用这个吗?
Yeah. This brings back fond memories.
是吗 这能勾起温柔的记忆
Use it in good health. Thanks.
小心的用它吧 谢谢
Great.
好的
Cold. Cold.
冷 冷
Check everything in there. Talk to the doc, I think he’s caving in.
把这的一切都检查一遍 和那家伙聊聊 我猜他要打退堂鼓
You okay? Yeah, I’m great.
你还好吗? 嗯 我很好
I’ll try to get you out before the shit goes down.
在行动开始前我会想办法把你弄出去
Just don’t flip out on me, okay? Right.
只是别紧张的发疯 好吗? 好的
Here they come.
他们来了
Big, big mistake.
大 大错误
They’re here. Go. Go! Go! Go!
他们过来了 行动 上! 上!
Are you fucking kidding me?
你搞什么鬼?
Move the truck!
把车开走!
Where you going?
你去哪?
It’s a setup!
是陷阱!
Everybody get down, watch the walls! Watch the walls and the gates!
大家爬下 注意墙上! 注意墙和大门!
On my command, get the drivers back in the trucks.
听我指挥 告诉卡车司机倒车
You’re gonna take the rear. I’m gonna take the point.
你掩护 我去开车
We’re gonna back these fuckers out of here.
我们必须离开这鬼地方
What the fuck? They’re lifting the truck!
怎么回事? 他们把卡车吊起来了!
They’re lifting the fucking truck!
他们把卡车吊起来了!
Son of a bitch!
混♥蛋♥!
Hold on!
抓住!
Hold on, Harold! Hold on!
抓住 哈罗德! 抓住!
Going over.
过去了
You have got to be fucking kidding me!
真是见鬼 搞什么东西!
Hang on!
抓紧了!
It’s not too late. You don’t have to do this. Let’s go. Let’s go.
现在还不算晚 你不必非要参加 我们上 我们上
What a day for my balls.
今天真是非比寻常
Open the fucking door.
打开门
Where’s the keys? We don’t have the keys.
钥匙在哪? 我们没有钥匙
They’ve got the keys at the bank.
钥匙存在银行
Keep your fucking head down.
把头低下去
Get over here!
进去!
Move. Get the fuck in there.
快点 进去
Here we go.
我们走
Take the gate. You guys take the gate. Get the wall. Climb the wall.
守住大门 你们去守大门 爬墙上去
On the wall, guys. Get up on the wall!
上墙 小伙子们 爬上墙去!
Get the gate! Move. Move. Move.
守住门! 快点行动
Break through the gate.
突破大门
Get the ramp.
把斜板拉过来
You know, this might just fucking work.
你知道吗 这趟真是好活
Go! Go! Go! Get over the wall. Come on.
上! 上! 翻墙过去 快点
10-13, shots fired. Need some backup.
10-13 遭到火力攻击 需要后援
10-13, shots fired. Shots fired.
10-13 受到火力攻击 火力攻击
Move! Move! Move! Over the wall!
快! 快! 翻过墙去!
Get over the goddamn wall! You get over the fucking wall!
翻过那见鬼的墙! 你自己去翻墙好了
Fifty bars. Fifty bars is all we need. Fifty bars.
五十块 五十块就够了 五十块
Let’s go. How much is that?
我们走 那有多少?
350 an ounce, 16 ounces to a pound, 90 pounds to a bar. Do the math.
一盎司350 16盎司一磅 90磅一块 自己算吧
22,995,000. What?
22995000 什么?
Give or take.
稍微有点出入
Hit it again!
继续撞!
They’re breaking down the door.
他们快把门撞开了
Bobby, move up the Payloaders. Move them up.
博比 把铲车开过去 快开过去
So much for not peeing in my pants.
我真要尿裤子了
That’s 50. All right, pack it up.
50块了 很好 收拾好
Come on. Let’s go. Let’s get out of here.
好了 我们走 我们离开这
We’re moving out. We’re moving out.
撤退 撤退
Paul, remember what you said about not flipping out?
保罗 还记得你对我说别发狂吗?
Yeah. Sorry. What have I done?
是啊 对不起 我在干什么?
I had a perfect life, and I threw it away!
我有一个完美的生活 可我把它抛弃了!
I’m going to prison. That’ll be bad. I have delicate features.
我会进监狱 太可怕了 我的外貌特征很明显
I’m small. I’m gonna be popular. You gotta calm down!
我是小人物 我要出名了 你冷静点
I can’t calm down. I’m gonna die. Calm down!
我冷静不了 我要死了 冷静!
I can’t breathe! I’m suffocating! Listen. Relax.
我无法呼吸了! 听着 放松
Get a hold of yourself! I can’t! We’re gonna die!
控制你自己的情绪 我不能 我们要死了!
We’re not gonna die. We are! We’re all gonna die!
我们不会死 我们会 我们都会死的!
You feel better now? This is all my fault.
你现在觉得好点了吗? 这都是我的错
I wanted to be there for you. I really wanted to help you.
我想和你在一起 我真的想帮你
I want, But I couldn’t, because I’m not good enough.
我想 但是我不行 因为我还不够好
Ever since my father died, I lost my way.
自从我爸爸死了以后 我就陷入迷茫
I didn’t think this would hit me this hard.
我不认为这会给我这么严重的打击
But, Paul, now I know how you felt when your father was killed.
但是 保罗 现在我很清楚当你父亲被杀时你的感受了
We don’t have time for this.
我们没时间谈这个
But it’s I’m telling you.
但是 我告诉你
Don’t do this. It was 10 times worse for you.
别这样 你的痛苦10倍于我的痛苦
Don’t do this. He was killed right in front of you.
别说了 他就在你面前被杀
You were just a little kid. Don’t go there.
你只是个小孩 别提那个
But it’s so sad. Don’t go there. I’m telling you
但这太悲哀了 别说了 我警告你
All of his dreams for you died with him. There I go. You happy now?
你所有的美好梦境都随他而去了 说够了吧 现在你开心了?
He loved you, Paul. He really loved you. I know he did, and I loved him too.
他爱你 保罗 他真的爱你 我知道他爱我 我也爱他
Loved him too. I know. I know.
我也爱他 我知道 我知道
Oh, boy, this is bad.
哦 天啊 太糟了
How’s the heist going?
我们该走了吧?
Did you really think you were gonna live through this?
你以为你能活着离开这吗?
Yeah. I had my hopes. Well, nice work.
是啊 我是这么希望的 哦 干的漂亮
Mr. Rigazzi will be very grateful. I thought he worked for Patti LoPresti.
莱咖兹先生会很高兴的 我以为他为拍提·卢工作
Patti thought so too, but he played both sides against the middle.
拍提也这么想的 但是他是中间派 给两边干活
There’s only one side as far as I’m concerned: mine.
只有一方是我关心的: 我这一方
What did you think? I was gonna stand by,
你怎么想? 我会站在那里
and let some fucking broken-down valise like you move back in?
让一些像你这样的老东西畏首畏尾吗?
So long, Mr. Vitti.
再见 维提先生
I can’t take it anymore!
我受不了了!
That’s what I hate about you fucking sociopaths!
这就是我讨厌你们这些黑社会家伙的地方!
You keep changing the rules to suit yourselves!
你老是改变规矩去满足自己!
Well, not this time, you antisocial, misfit piece of shit!
哦 这次就不行了 你这个坏东西 人♥渣♥!
This time you fucked with the wrong shrink!
这次你找错人了!
You want a fresh one?
想尝个新鲜的吗?
This session is over.
今天到此为止