It sounds to me like this thing’s just sexual.
如果你丈夫告诉你他有外遇,你会原谅他吗?
Would you take Harold back if he told you he was having an affair?
哦,他有外遇,他只是不会告诉我
Oh, hon, Harold has affairs. He doesn’t tell me about ’em.
只要表面上日子能够过得去,我才不在乎
I don’t give a damn, as long as we respect each other.
很矛盾,是吧?
That’s kind of a weird contradiction, isn’t it?
我的婚姻并非取决于床的尺码
My marriage isn’t based on a king-size bed.
我的也不是
Neither was mine.
我知道不是,那里曾经有很多爱
I know it wasn’t. There was a lot of love there.
那就是我为何不想让你放弃的原因
That’s why I’d hate to see it wasted if there’s any hope.
已经没有回头路
There’s no hope.
你想让他回头吗?
You want him back?
你能让那可悲的混♥蛋♥回头吗?
Would you take that miserable bastard back?
不
No.
我不认为
I don’t think so.
“认为”? 你还在犹豫吗? – 当然,她有在犹豫
“Think”? You have doubts? Of course, she has doubts.
我所知道的是 我感到十分无助
Look, all I know is I feel completely and totally alone.
那会过去 – 如果情况不改变,它不会过去
That’ll pass. – Not if she sits on it, it won’t.
沮丧可以通过一些方法变得舒服和满足
Depression has a way of getting nice and comfortable.
我曾经一度非常享受我的坏心情
There are days I really enjoy my black moods.
就像对侦探小说上瘾一样
It’s like curling up with a good detective story.
– Merde Merde.
你怎么能深切了解我的体会呢?
How would you know if you were never there?
亲爱的,我已经是过来人了
Hey, honey, these old bones have known plenty of misery.
不过一旦我感觉情绪开始变得不好我就会想方设法让自己忙起来
But I make it a point to get busy as soon as I feel the blues coming on.
天啊,在60年代的话这会更容易些
Oh, god. It was so much easier in the ’60s.
那时候我们在打越战,还有刺杀和超级飞人
We had Vietnam, assassinations, the black panthers.
那时候人们有很多事情忙
There was a hell of a lot to do.
如今都找不到什么合理的动机去忙
Can’t even find a decent cause these days.
我们可以开战
I could use a good war.
我可以喝伏尔加混马天尼
I could use a double vodka Martini.
帕蒂一定很伤心
Patti’s so sad.
她有权利伤心 你也是
She has a right to be. So do you.
我很难过, 伊莲
I’m sad, Elaine.
我很伤心,很孤独 我很沮丧
I’m sad. I’m lonely. I’m depressed.
你想让我说什么? 你想让我说什么?
What do you want me to say? What do you want me to say?
你要去哪儿?
Where you goin’?
下周再见
See you guys next week.
让我载你回家
Well, let me ride home with you.
你真的没事吗? – 我等一下打电♥话♥给你
You sure you’re all right? – I’ll call you later.
我觉得我们让她感觉更糟糕了
I think we made her feel worse than she did.
我认为她的婚姻还没有结束
I don’t think that marriage is over yet.
我希望马丁永久伤残
I hope Martin gets a permanent case of the clap and his pecker falls off.
你好 – 滚蛋
Hello. – Fuck you.
嗨 嗨
Hi – Hi
我跟 菲尔吵了一架
I had a fight with Phil.
为什么?
What about?
他帮爸爸说话
He was defending daddy.
他觉得爸爸虽然做的不对,但是他能理解他
He says he doesn’t think it was the right thing to do, but he understands him.
菲尔是一个好男孩
Phil’s a nice boy.
我恨爸爸
I hate daddy.
他没有离开你,他离开的是我
He didn’t leave you. He left me.
那我也恨他
I still hate him.
你会释怀的
You’ll get over it.
我不想再见到他
I don’t want to see him again.
你说的是你♥爸♥爸还是 菲尔?
Who are you talking about? Phil or your daddy?
他们俩
Both of them.
那你就是疯了
That’s crazy.
那我就是疯了
Then I’m crazy.
好吧,亲爱的
Oh, honey.
哦,妈妈
Oh, mom.
我恨他, 妈妈
I hate him, mom.
噢
Oh.
我也恨他
I hate him too.
你还会让他回来吗?
Would you take him back?
你认为他还会想回来吗?
You want him to come back?
我认为是
Yeah. I guess so.
孩子,一切已经完结了
It’s over, kiddo.
最好
For good.
你最好早点习惯,好吧?
You’d better get used to that, you know?
– 你好?
Hello?
你好, 菲尔
Hello, Phil.
不 星球大战
No.Yes. Star wars.
嗯 没事 没事
Mm-hmm. No. Nothing. Nothing.
我想这件事咱们都别再想了?
I thought we went over this.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
“球,”王后说。“如果我有的话,我就是国王了。”(机翻的,应该是那种球)”Balls,” said the queen. “If I had ’em, I’d be king.”
如果你保证不起诉我的话
Well, if you won’t sue me, Erica…
我就私底下告诉你
I’ll tell you, uh, off the record,
其实你的健康状况十分良好
that you’re in very good health.
那为何我总是感觉疲倦? – 这叫做离婚
Why am I tired all the time? – It’s called divorce.
也许我应该吃维他命什么的
Maybe I should take valium or something.
来吧,我们好好谈一谈
Come on. We’ll talk. Huh?
在这些发生之前你有这些感觉吗?
Did you feel this way, uh, before all this happened?
从未 – 从未? – 也许我应该去看看心理医生, Arthur
Never. – Never? Maybe I should see a psychiatrist, Arthur.
艾丽卡, 你被男人这样背叛有这种感觉是正常的
Erica, it’s normal to feel lousy when a husband walks out on you.
如果你感觉良好才不正常呢
You’d have to be crazy to feel good.
现在只过了几个星期而已 需要一些时间恢复
It’s only been a few weeks. Some time has to pass.
我并非说你不应该去看心理医生
And I’m not saying you shouldn’t see a psychiatrist.
你是说
You’re just saying…
艾丽卡非常健康
Erica’s in good health.
嗯 你现在有在跟别的男人交往吗?
Mmm. Are you – are you seeing other men yet?
没有!
No!
别这么震惊
Well, don’t be so shocked.
我现在没有那个心情, Arthur
I’m not in the mood for men, Arthur.
我说的跟性没有关系 我说的是陪伴
I wasn’t referring to sex. I mean, companionship.
哦
Oh. On.
哪有男伴不是想着上♥床♥的?
There are male companions out there who don’t wanna get laid?
你可以跟我喝一两杯
Well, you could have a drink with me.
你是在挑逗我吗, Arthur?
Is that a pass, Arthur?
不,我只是邀请你跟我喝一两杯
No, it was an invitation to have a drink.
为什么我没离婚之前你从来没有邀请过我喝一两杯呢?
How come I never got an invitation to have a drink when I was married?
我不知道,我从来没这么想过
Well, I don’t know. I – I never thought about it.
你是在挑逗我, Arthur
It’s a pass, Arthur.
完全就是套路
A definite fucking pass.
我跟 哈尔是完全真诚的
My relationship with hal is totally honest.
他没有说过他爱我,我也没有跟他说他很棒
He doesn’t tell me he loves me. I don’t tell him he’s fascinating.
这是纯性♥爱♥关系 – 你永远与众不同
It’s pure sex. – You always were different.
并非永远
Not always.
我只是随遇而安
I’ve just learned to live with my ups and downs.
我不知道你是怎么做到的 我喜欢我的工作,喜欢我的朋友们
I don’t know how you do it. – I like my job. I like my friends.
我喜欢假期,哦,Catskills!
I like my holidays.
我下周要去城里新开了一家店,你要去吗?
Oh, I’m going to the catskills next week. There’s a new swami in town. You wanna go?
我现在还没那么空虚
Uh, well, my spiritual life is just fine.
我没说你空虚,世上还有那么多好男人呢
What’s spiritual? There’ll be some gorgeous men there.
这个鲍勃是做什么的? – 他是一个新闻广♥告♥员
What does this Bob do? – He’s a press agent.
百老汇演出,电影 哈尔说他是一个不错的男人
Broadway shows, movies. Hal says he’s a nice guy.
如果他敢对我动手动脚,我会打断他的腿
If he tries to touch me, I’ll break his arms.
放松点
Relax.
服务员!服务员!在这里,朋友
Waiter! Waiter! Right here, pal.
这些太棒了。这些像爪子,鲍勃。
These are fantastic. These are like claws, Bob.
哦,是吗 – 像爪子
Oh, yeah? – Claw things.
哦,是的。这四个我们都要
Oh, yeah. We’ll take all four of these.
不知道我能不能吃-这叫什么?
Don’t know if I can eat ’em. – What do you call these?
谢谢爪。爪。艾丽卡,有一只爪子。
Thank you. – Claws. Claws. Erica, have a claw.
难以置信 给她一些,嗯
Unbelievable. Give her some of those, uh –
虾和,呃
the shrimp with the, uh –
虾的末端有白纸
the shrimp with the white paper on the end.
那叫什么?——纸虾。
What do you call that? – Paper shrimp.
纸虾。给我们一些,好吗?
Paper shrimp. Give us some of those, okay?
好的,还有别的吗?——这很好。纸虾。谢谢你!
Okay, anything else? – That’s fine. Paper shrimp. Thank you.
你有在上班吗, 艾丽卡?
Do you work, Erica?
我有在兼♥职♥