Bye. – Bye.
再见
Bye.
你觉得爸爸是不是担心变老?
Do you think daddy’s worried about getting old?
你今年会选修物理学科吗? – 嗯
Are you taking a psych course this year? – Mm-hmm.
他总是开玩笑 从来不认真对待任何事
He’s always joking. Never seems to take anything seriously, you know.
你是说, 他不把菲尔当回事让你烦恼吗
You mean, he doesn’t take Phil seriously. That bothers you.
不 我并没有对菲尔那么认真
No, it doesn’t. I don’t take Phil that seriously either.
哦,我认为你对菲尔很认真
I think you’re serious about Phil.
妈妈,我仍然是个处♥女♥,如果你是想知道这个的话
Mom, I’m still a virgin, if that’s what you meant.
我并没有想问这个 不过我很高兴你告诉我
It’s not what I meant. I’m glad you told me.
我只是认为你很喜欢菲尔 – 我是喜欢菲尔
I just meant that you like Phil. – I like Phil.
我不会跟他结婚 我永远也不会结婚
I’m not gonna marry him. I’m never getting married.
你会的 – 别这么确定
You will. – Don’t be so sure.
为何不? – 我为什么要结婚?
Why not? – Why should ?
我认识的结婚的人不是过着可悲的生活就是已经离婚了 – 我不想要那样
Everybody I know who’s married is either miserable or divorced. I don’t want that.
哦, 帕蒂 那太荒谬了! – 有很多幸福的夫妇
Oh, Patti. That’s ridiculous! There’s a lot of happily married couples.
告诉我三对儿
Name three.
嗯 – 嗯
Uh – – uh.
我要想想 – 好吧 回头见
I’ll have to think about it. – Yeah. See you later.
请转383 West Broadway
383 west Broadway, please.
如果这些活儿不是女人做的话
Now, if all this stuff wasn’t done by a woman,
我不认为还能在这间房♥间里多待一分钟
I don’t think you could sit in the same room with it.
这些是艺术 查理
It isn’t “stuff,” Charlie. It happens to be art.
你是一个典型的大男子主义
You’re a classic male chauvinist pig.
我知道, 但我长得可爱
I know, but I’m cute.
你真是很没品, 查理 – 要咬一口吗?
You’re out of style, Charlie. want a bite?

Uh-uh.
你是一个美丽的女人, 艾丽卡
You’re a beautiful woman, Erica.
但是你把自己的生活局限住了
But you’re leading such a sheltered life.
– 你怎么知道? How can you tell?
从你的眼睛就可以看出 从女人的眼里可以看出一切
It’s in your eyes. You can tell everything in a woman’s eyes.
哦,那从男人的眼里可以看出一切吗?
On. Can you tell everything in a man’s eyes?
男人隐藏得很好 女人全显现出来
Men cover it up. Women lay it all on the line.
就在那双眼里
Right there in the old eyes.
你在我的眼睛里看到什么, 查理?
What do you see in my eyes, Charlie?
想要我如实相告吗? – 好的
Want me to be honest? Yeah.
你没有满足
You’re not gettin’ enough.
我觉得你应该检验一下你的眼睛
I think you ought to have your eyes examined.
哦,不 你并没有真正满足
Oh, no. No, you’re not really satisfied.
我是说,你的男人也许还可以, 但是,嗯
I mean, your old man’s okay and all that,
在你内心其实感觉很沮丧
but, uh – underneath it all, you’re frustrated.
过正直的生活吧, 查理
Go paint a still life, Charlie.
你有过外遇吗? – 这跟你无关
You ever had an affair? – It’s none of your business.
哦,天啊,多么可惜!
Oh, man. What a shame. What a waste.
像你这么漂亮的女人应该在生活中有不同的体验
A woman as beautiful as you should be tasting a little variety in life.
试想一下你一直吃的都只有苹果?
Imagine if all you ever ate was apples?
试想一下你从来没有吃过桃子或者木瓜?
Imagine never tasting a peach or a pear?
木瓜
A papaya?
嗯?这跟性♥爱♥一样
Huh? No way, babe. Same thing with sex.
我对木瓜过敏, 查理
I’m allergic to papayas, Charlie.
那么来一个又好又新鲜的番石榴怎么样呢?
How about a nice fresh guava? Huh?
嗯? – 去一边儿的
Huh? – Leave me alone.
你从来就不想想别的吗, 查理? – 比如说什么?
Don’t you ever think about anything else? – Yeah, like what?
比如说文学和芭蕾
Oh, there’s literature, and ballet,
比如说喜剧和舞蹈 – 慢着慢着, 艾丽卡
and theater, and dance – – Hey, hey, hey, Erica, Erica…
比如说建筑- – 艾丽卡 听我说
And architecture – – Erica. Hey, listen.
工作,食物和性
There’s work, there’s food, and there’s sex.
这是最重要的主题
That’s the whole ball game.
Rowan Gallery
Rowan gallery.
好的
Yeah.
没错
Sure.
好吧 15分钟后见
Yeah. I’ll meet you. Um, 15 minutes.
好的,亲爱的,再见
Okay, honey. Bye.
我能问一下 “亲爱的” 是哪位?
Might I inquire as to who “honey” is?
我丈夫 我要跟他一起吃午饭
My husband. I’m meeting him for lunch.
好吧
Well…
我想我会在街上逛荡一会儿
Think I’ll hit the streets for a while.
再见, 查理
Bye, Charlie.
你好 – 放在一起吗?
Hi. – Is this together?
是的,他付款
Uh, yeah, he’s paying for me.
一共$3 95
That’ll be $3.95.
谢谢 – 谢谢
Thank you. – Thanks.
抱歉
Excuse me.
嗯,我要跟你说一件事
Mmm, I wanted to talk to you about something.
我在想我们这个夏天是不是去海岛上度假
I think that if we’re gonna go to the island this summer
我们应该马上做准备
that we really ought to get on it right away.
你觉得跟苏和哈罗德一起住怎么样?
How would you feel about sharing a place with sue and Harold?
股市怎么样?
How’s the market?
– 嗯?Huh?
只是想看看你是不是有听我说话
Just wanted to see if you’re paying any attention to me.
你想跟苏和哈罗德一起住
You want to share a place with sue and Harold.
你觉得你可以搞定? – 是的
Think you could handle it? Yeah.
– 好
Okay. Well,
我会跟苏谈一下,也许我们四个人可以一起玩儿几周
I’ll talk to sue, and maybe the four of us could drive out in a couple of weeks.
我们应该马上准备
We really should get on it right away.
天啊,今年应该会更贵了
Jesus, it’s gonna be even more expensive this year.
如果我们真的在那里住
You know, if we do take a place,
我们可以在那里组成一个俱乐部
we’re gonna have to have my club up there.
我们可以享受阳光海滩,躺在那儿谈天说地
I could just see us, all lying in the sun, blabbing away.
我认为我们可以 – 的确是的
I mean, we would – we talk. We really do.
我认为我们这次小聚不错
I love our meetings.
他们非常
They’re so –
我不知道 我太爱他们了
I don’t know. I just love them.
这就像一个连载小说
It’s sort of like a continuing story, you know.
一部分是Mary Hartman一部分又像Ingmar Bergman
It’s, uh, part Mary hartman and part ingmar bergman.
我喜欢那个女人
I – I love the women.
马丁
Marty.
马丁 怎么了 亲爱的
Marty. Come on. What is it, honey?
发生了什么事?
What’s the matter?
到底怎么了?
What is it?
怎么了? – 告诉我! – 我爱上了别人
The – what? Tell me! – I’m in love with somebody else.
我跟另一个女人在一起 有一年了
I’ve been seeing another woman for… Over a year.
一开始我认为这只是一时放纵
At first, you know, I thought it was just a – a fling.
不过这不是 我爱上了她
But itisn’t. I love her.
我想要跟她在一起生活
I want to live with her.
哦,天啊 我并不想伤害你,我不想伤害帕蒂
Oh, god. I don’t want to hurt you. I don’t want to hurt Patti.
但是我-
But I –
我不能-
I can’t –
你不认识她 她叫做Marcia Brenner
you don’t know her or anything. Her name is marcia brenner.
她是一个老师
She’s a – she’s a teacher.
她今年26
She’s, uh, 26.
我在Bloomingdale那儿遇见她的, 天啊
I met her – I met her at bloomingdale’s, for chrissake!
我在那里买♥♥衣服 然后她-
I was standing there buying a shirt, you know. And she, uh –
她正站在我旁边
she was standing next to me.
她问我
She asked me, uh…
她问我是否觉得那件她要给她父亲买♥♥的衣服好看
If I liked the shirt that, uh, she was buying for her father.
天啊 我非常抱歉
Oh, god. I’m so sorry.
你告诉 帕蒂- 你告诉 帕蒂我感到非常抱歉
You tell Patti. You tell Patti that you’re sorry.
我非常爱她
I’m in love with her.
哦哦哦
Aw, sh –
她是个好女人吗?
Is she a good lay?
哦, 她
Aw, sh –
第一件需要做的事情就是给你找一个好律师
The first thing we have to do is get you a good lawyer.
我完全不能相信 我真的很喜欢马丁
I just can’t believe it. I really liked Martin.
现在不是可怜马丁的时候 – 我并没有可怜 马丁
This is not a time to pity Martin. – I am not pitying Martin.
快点行动, 艾丽卡 别把事情拖久了
Move fast, Erica. Don’t let the thing drag on.
我就是拖得太久,结果伤害越来越大
That’s what I did. It just hurts more and more.
把它结束掉 – 我不同意
Get it over with. – I don’t agree with you.
没有什么好说的了
There’s nothing to talk about.
这个渣男甩了一个这么好的女人
The son of a bitch walked out on a magnificent woman.
但是这个渣男也许一两个月后又会回头
The son of a bitch may walk right back in in a month or two.
他们两人也许只是贪图一时快♥感♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!