Here.
拿住了
Hold that still.
– 当我说开始的时候 你就开车 – 好
– When I tell you, you start cranking. – OK.
– 我有点怕 – 我也一样
– I’m a little bit scared. – That makes two of us.
开始启动
Start cranking.
好了 把它装到车上去
OK, now get in the truck.

OK.
赶快
Come on.
恩那尔!
Einar!
– 快过来 快过来 – 恩那尔 对不起
– Get behind me. Get behind me. – Einar, I’m sorry.
到卡车上去
Get in the truck.
走慢一点 尽量不要直视它 到卡车上去!
Walk slowly and don’t look right at him. Get in the truck!
继续
Go on.
看这里
Look here.
– 恩那尔! – 等一下 哦 见鬼
– Einar! – Wait a minute. Oh, shit.
你还好吧?
Are you OK?
我想它抓破了动脉
I think that he went through an artery.
你最好带我去医院
I think you’d better get me to a hospital.
– 哦! – 对不起
– Oh! – Sorry.
喂?
Hello?
什么?
What?
我在试着 哦!
I was just trying to pull… Oh!
把门拉上
Pull the, uh, loft door down.
想把蝙蝠都挡在外面
You know, to keep the bats out.
因为一旦那些蝙蝠钻了进来
‘Cause once those bats get in the rafters,
你就赶不走它们了
then you can’t hardly get ’em out.
当时它就掉了下来.
And that’s when he fell.
是的. 当时它就掉了下来.
Right. That’s when I fell.
我那会都麻木了 我根本不知道自己在干什么
It was just dumb. I didn’t know what the hell I was doing.
– 我们再试一次恩那尔 – 哦 上帝 不要
– Let’s try this again, Einar. – Hmm? Oh, Jesus, no…
我弄坏了变速排挡
I hit the gearshift.
– 我不是有意的 – 那不是你的错
– I didn’t mean to. – It wasn’t your fault.
那只是个意外
It was an accident.
今天晚上你别的事情都做的不错
You did everything just right tonight.
和你父亲做的一样好
As well as your dad could have done.
我想上帝让我活到现在 是为了让我把她带到这世界来
I guess God kept me alive to bring her into the world.
但是每天我都在希望
But every day, I wish…
希望那天死的是我 而不是格瑞分
I wish it was me that died in that car instead of Griffin.
我希望你们两个都活着
I wish you both had lived.
我那天晚上喝醉了 米奇 也正好被袭击
I was fallen-down drunk the night that Mitch got mauled.
所以我没有能及时把他从熊爪子下救出来
That’s why I couldn’t get the bear off him before I did.
而他却从来没有说过什么
He never said anything about it.
他也不会说什么
He never would.

You.
我不能再这样止步不前了
I’m not just gonna lie down here.
继续
Just keep going.
听说你摔的很惨啊 恩那尔
Heard you made a hell of a fall, Einar.
你应该庆幸你只弄断了两根肋骨
You’re lucky you only cracked two ribs.
那里算是很软的地方了
It was the soft part of the yard.
– 好了吗? – 还没呢
– Am I finished? – Not yet.
你必须在这再待一段时间 因为我要确保你的脾脏没受伤
I’m going to keep you here for a little bit, make sure your spleen’s OK.
我很好
Ah, I’m fine.
我今天下午再来给你做检查
Well, I’ll check back on you this afternoon.
你会收两倍的钱吗?
So you can double-bill me?
听起来很合理 你总是制♥造♥双倍的麻烦
Seems fair to me. You are twice the trouble.
缓两天吧 怎么样?
Let’s give it a day or two, OK?

Hmm.
就缓几天吧 没关系的
Couple of days. That’s bullshit.
恩那尔?
Einar?
什么?
OK?
我很好 就是行动不灵活了
Yeah, I’m fine. Got clumsy.
米奇.
Mitch.
米奇 我们把熊放了
Mitch, we set the bear free.
我知道
I know.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要我把早饭拿出去给米奇吗?
You want me to run some breakfast out to Mitch?
不 他早上一般只喝咖啡
No. Usually coffee’s enough for him in the morning.
你知道
You know,
她可以来这里上学
she could go to school here.
这是一所不错的学校
Not a bad school.
吉米.
Whoa, Jimmy.
别动
Stay there.
– 你要干什么 格雷? – 是时候回家了 宝贝
– What do you want, Gary? – It’s time to come home, baby.
我爱你 简.
I love you, Jean.
你爱我?
You love me?
– 那只是你自己这么觉得 – 你这家伙!
– That’s what your love feels like. – You bitch!
– 妈妈! – 不许再打我了!
– Mom! – Don’t you ever hit me!
– 妈妈! – 不许打我了!
– Mom! – Don’t you hit me!
– 妈妈 你还好吧?妈妈! – 行了
– Mom, are you OK? Mom! Mom! – Come on.
– 妈妈! – 放开她 格雷!
– Mom! Mom! – Let her go, Gary!
– 放开我 – 你走还是不走?
– Let go of me. – Are you coming or staying?
把你的脏手拿开!
Hey! Take your hands off her!
怎么回事?
What the hell?
上车! 快上去!
Get in the car. Get in there!
格里芙 从车里出来!
Griff, get out of the car.
格里芙! 格里芙见鬼! – 格里芙!
– Griff! Griff, goddamnit! – Griff!
妈妈!
Mom!
妈妈!
Mom!
快点啊
Come on.
妈妈!
Mom.
– 快点 – 妈妈
– Come on. – Mom.
– 够了 恩那尔- 妈妈!
– It’s enough, Einar. – Mom.
你离开他 现在过来 到这边来
You leave her alone. Now, come on here. Come on, get.
滚出这里 滚出去
Get out of here. Get away, you greedy little bugger.
– 她对你什么都没做 – 那是米歇尔 他只是一个小男孩
– She didn’t do anything to you. – That’s Mitchell. He’s a boy.
是啊
Yep.
赶快
Come on.
出来啊 见鬼
Get outta… Goddamn…
洛马 洛马 内布拉斯加州
Loma. Loma, Nebraska.
那你怎么样米奇? 你知道这件事吗?
So what about you, Mitch? You know anything about this?
什么事?
About what?
你什么都不知道?
So you don’t know anything about it?
我只是把他从医院赶回了家
I just drove him home from the hospital.
当然 当然
Mm-hm. Of course. Right.
你好啊 克提斯长官
Hello, Officer Curtis.
下午好 格里芙.
Good afternoon there, Griff.
恩那尔.
Einar.
你今天要留下来吃午饭吗?
Would you stay for lunch today?
也许会
Yeah, I might.
不过我想先跟你祖父说几句话
I gotta speak to your grandfather for a second, though, first.
现在不急 来 我帮你拿那个
Ah, heck. It can wait. Here, let me grab that for you.
她今天怎么样? 看起来还不错
So, how was she today? Looks good, huh?
– 是吗?你今天挤过奶了吗? – 是啊
– Yeah? Did you do the milking? – Yeah.
今天也许会下雨
Think it might rain today.
不 天还会继续热下去的
No, it’s gonna stay warm.
我没说温度的问题 我是说有可能会下雨
I didn’t say anything about the temperature. I said it might rain.
你能把我埋在格瑞分身边吗?
Would you bury me next to Griffin?
你不觉得你会先死吗?
Don’t you think you oughta die first?
这是迟早的事
It’s gonna happen, you know.
你以为我还能把你埋到什么地方去?我家人都在那里埋着
Where the hell else do you think I’d bury you? It’s where my family lies.
你认为那些死人会关心我们的生活吗?
You think the dead really care about our lives?
我想会的
Yeah, I think they do.
我想他们会原谅我们的过错
I think they forgive us our sins.
我甚至觉得这对他们来说 应该是件很容易的事情
I even think it’s easy for them.
格里芙 说你做了一个有关飞行的梦
Griff said you had a dream about flying.
是的
Yeah.
我飞的那么高 恩那尔,
I got so high, Einar,
我可以看到青色的山变成更深的颜色
I could see where the blue turns to black.
从这里你可以看到所有东西
From up there, you could see all there is.
而且我现在觉得世界上 没有什么不可以原谅的事情了
And it looked like there was a reason for everything.
(~ “Don’t” by Shania Twain and Robert John “Mutt” Lange)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!