Why didn’t I just walk away the first time he hit me?
为什么我没有去叫警♥察♥? 那是很简单的事情
Why didn’t I just call the police? Right? It’s so simple.
– 克莱恩 你能应付的了吗? – 让我想一下
– Crane, are you gonna deal with this? – Just give me a second here.
简.
Jean.
我不能不考虑他个人的问题
I couldn’t care less about his personal problems.
那有一头水牛 它的名字是罗尼
There’s a buffalo over there. His name is Ronnie.
那里还有两匹狼
And then there’s two wolves.
汤姆和杰瑞
Tom and Jerry.
行了
Come on. Look.
食物
Food.
得了
Come on.
你不饿吗?
Aren’t you hungry?
你够了没有?
You had enough?
够了
Yeah.
我想要的我都知道了
Yeah, I’ve had all I need.
不 不 不 那就行了
No, no, no, that’s OK.
我要去食品店一下 你可以给米奇做点午饭吗?
I gotta run to the feed store for a minute. You think you can fix Mitch some lunch?
当然
Sure.
那好
OK, then.
恩那尔?
Einar?
恩那尔!
Einar!
– 米奇? – 格里芙
– Mitch? – Griff.
– 帮我把恩那尔找来 – 他去镇上了
– Get Einar for me. – He went to town.
不好
Oh, no.
你知道他把我的药放在什么地方吗?
Do you know where he keeps my medicine?
– 冰箱里? – 帮我拿来
– In the refrigerator? – Go get it for me.
– 现在? – 越快越好
– Right now? – Quick as you can.
好的
OK.
– 拿来了 – 太好了 乖女孩
– OK. – OK. Good girl.
你知道怎么打开吗?
Do you… you know how to load it?
知道啊 就是 就这样
Yeah, just… That’s it.
好了
OK.
把这个拉开 拿这个靠着我 然后把管子拉下来.
Pull the pants down, stick it in me and push the plunger down.
还好吗?
Was that OK?
这么顺利 我想是我妈妈曾经用过
It was so smooth, I thought my mom had done it.
谢谢你
Thank you.

Hey.
简.
Jean.
你是对的 就像你说的 我是一个完完全全的笨蛋
As it turns out, you’re right. I’m a complete asshole.
我从来都没有不同意你和他在一起
I never judged you for being with him, though.
那你就错了
You’re wrong about that.
你没有继续下去 你离开了他
You made it stop. You left him.
你想知道那个难看的真♥相♥吗?
You wanna know the ugly little truth?
你留在这里是因为你不认为你能得到更好的
You stay because you don’t think you deserve any better.
因为你认为这是你能做到的最好的
‘Cause you think it’s the best you can do.
那是布拉德利先生
It’s Mr. Bradley.
你怎么样了?
How you doing?
恩那尔 我们不能就这样把它留在这里
We can’t just leave him there, Einar.
是我们打扰了他的生活
We walked into his business.
他只是做了熊应该做的事
Hell, he was just doing what bears do.
我们不能因为那个而惩罚他
We can’t punish him for that.
你必须要让它走 恩那尔.
You got to let him go, Einar.
把它放出笼子
Get him out of that cage.
你不要以为我会那么做
Don’t you lie here and think I can do that.
你知道 我今天早上是自己刮的胡子
You know, I can get myself shaved in the morning.
– 而且也是我自己穿的衣服 – 好吧
– All the way dressed too. – OK.
我也能自己把助听器带上
Could probably manage to stick myself in the butt with one of those syringes.
但我不能每天都躺在这里 看你在旁边
But what I can’t do is continue to lie here every day and watch you mourn
感慨那种你可能会过 但最终没能过上的生活
for a life you think you should have had.
世上有很多人都以为自己做了一个很差的选择 恩那尔.
There are people everywhere who think they got dealt a bad hand, Einar.

Hey.
我是不是说太多了?
Did I give him too much?
没有
No.
你今天做的很棒
You did great today.
这头见鬼的熊
Goddamn bear.
我不知道要怎么办
I don’t know what I’m gonna do.
我从来没有做对过什么事
I never do anything right.
那你认为呢?
Well, what do you think?
太棒了
Attagirl.
– 好了 让我们试试三档 松开离合器 – 三档?
– Right, let’s try third. Let the clutch out. – Third?
现在我们到左边去
Now, let’s go to the left.
不算难
Not too hard.
那样就好了 放开刹车
OK, that’s good. You’re getting the hang of it.
拿好了 我觉得我们可以把这件事搞定
There you go. I think we’re gonna get this thing done.
嘿 格里芙. 农场的生活怎么样?
Hey, Griff. How’s life on the ranch?
很好
It’s good.
简 这里有两个顾客
Jean, you got two customers out here.

Hey.
– 我们只是顺便来看看 – 好啊
– We’re just visiting, OK? – OK.
我很想你 你一直都在干什么?
I miss you. What you been doing?
恩那尔在教我怎么开车
Einar’s been teaching me how to drive.
不去看看尼娜在厨房♥里弄了点 什么特别的东西吗?
Why don’t you go look to see what Nina’s got in the kitchen for special?
– 可以吗? – 当然
– OK? – OK.
你介意我带她去野营吗?
Would you care if I took her camping?
谢谢你带她过来 恩那尔.
Thanks for bringing her in, Einar.
– 她说了关于开车的事了吗? – 她说了农场的事
– Did she say driving? – It’s a ranch.
– 她只有11岁 – 我知道 我知道 她
– She’s 11. – I know, I know. She…
她是一个很好的小女孩
But she’s a good girl.
好孩子不会随便那么做的
Good kids don’t get that way by accident.
– 那算是一种抱怨吗? – 她就是那样子的
– Is that a compliment? – It’s just the way it is.
你还教了她什么?
What else you been teaching her?
我不知道应该给一个女孩子
I don’t know enough
教些什么
to know what to teach a girl.
我的意思是说
What I’m saying…
如果你愿意回到农场来的话
is if you wanna come back to the ranch, that’s…
那就太好了
that’s gonna be OK.
也许明天吧 那会你就应该到家了
Maybe tomorrow then, when you get back.
那就明天吧
Tomorrow would be fine.
我认为野营也不错
I think camping would be great.
她会喜欢的
She’ll love that.
– 这些你都想要吗? – 是的 所有的 拿住这些
– Do you want all of these? – Yep, all of ’em. Hold on to those.
这些药是干什么的?
What’s the medicine for?
我准备给笼子里那头熊打一针
When we get that bear in the cage, I’m gonna give him a shot.
那样它才能安静地跟我们进山去
That way, he can sleep all the way up to the mountain.
对不起 我不是有意要吓你的
I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you.
– 上帝格雷 – 你怎么样了?
– Jesus Christ, Gary. – How are ya?
你看起来很好
God, you look great.
我以为你离开这里了
I thought you left town.
但是想见你啊
Well, I wanted to see you.
你知道我很想念你
You know I miss you.
可我不希望你在这里 你还不明白吗?
I don’t want you here, Gary. Can’t you understand that?
对格里芙来说那可是好事 能和祖父住在这里
Must be nice for Griff, living up here with her grandfather.
有乡村生活还有一切
Country living and all.
当然 这些都不是为你准备的
Of course, it’s not for you.
不要再来了 格雷
Just give it up, Gary.
我不会回到你身边的
I’m not coming back to you.
我们难道不能坐下来 喝一杯 然后再
Can we just at least sit down? Have a drink or some kind of…
给我一杯咖啡或什么的
Offer me a coffee or some…
这里很有乡村气息
It’s pretty country up here.
也许我还会再待一段时间
Might stick around a while.
我们会被抓起来的
We’re gonna get caught.
这些都是政♥府♥里的家伙 我们在偷东西
These are government guys we’re stealing this from.
他们早都回家吃饭去了
They went home to dinner a long time ago.
我以为你说的是我们在“借用”
I thought you said we’re just borrowing it.
只要我还在缴税 就没区别 赶快走吧
As long as I pay my taxes, it’s the same thing. Let’s go.
好了 现在赶快离开 然后准备好帮我
OK, now scoot on over and get ready to back up.
赶快 轻一点
Come on ahead. Easy.

Come on.
哇!
Whoa.
好了
OK.
这个

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!