– What? – Get dressed. I wanna talk to you.
什么事?
What is it?
刚才见了你的前男友
Just had a chat with your ex-boyfriend.
我认为应该告诉你他现在在镇上
Thought you oughta know he was in town.
– 你是说格雷现在在这里? – 刚才还在
– You mean Gary’s here? – He was.
– 刚才? – 他走了
– Gary’s in town? – He left.
那我们应该通知克莱恩.
Well, we should call Crane.
克莱恩知道这件事
Crane knows all about it.
– 对不起 – 我不明白这到底是怎么回事
– I’m sorry. – Tell me something. I’m a little confused.
单身汉一号♥和单身汉二号♥.
By bachelor number one and bachelor number two.
你和克莱恩克提斯一起 是为了让他保护你还是可以和你上♥床♥?
Are you screwing Crane Curtis for protection or sport?
想不想知道你女儿对这件事情是怎么看的?
Would you like to ask your daughter how she feels about it?
不要把 格里芙牵扯近来 你不了解她
Don’t bring Griff into this. You don’t know about her.
– 那是谁的错? – 是我的错 是吗?
– And whose fault is that? – Oh, it’s my fault, Einar. Right?
那不是我的错吗? 所有的事情不都是我的错吗?
Isn’t it my fault? Isn’t everything my fault?
格瑞分抛了个硬币
Griffin flipped a coin.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
格瑞分抛了个硬币 而我输了
Griffin flipped a coin and I lost.
所以是由我开车
So I was the one driving.
那会是凌晨三点 而且我们都很累了
It was three o’clock in the morning and we were both tired.
我们想尽早赶到大瀑布的竞技场去
We wanted to make it down to the rodeo in Great Falls.
那是抛硬币决定的?
It was a flipped coin?
是什么硬币? 二十五分钱? 五分钱?
What was it-a-quarter? Was it a nickel?
– 我不记得是什么了 – 我想知道是什么害死了我儿子!
– I don’t remember what it was. – I wanna know what killed my boy!
是我害了他 恩那尔.
I killed him, Einar.
这就是你想听到的?
Is that what you wanna hear?
不是口袋里的零钱
It wasn’t the change in our pockets
不是没用的咖啡 不是那场雨
or the weak-ass coffee or the rain.
是我害死了他
It was me.
我睡着了 车打滑了六次
I fell asleep and I flipped the car six times.
我害死了格瑞分.
I killed Griffin.
我没有因这个责备过你
You got no argument from me.
你认为我不想忘掉?
You think it’s something I forget?
你以为我愿意每天都受这样的煎熬?
You think I’m not sick with it every day of my life?
我坚持了下来 但是你没有
But I tried to keep living and you haven’t.
那就是你那么恨我的原因?
Is that why you hate me so much?
你表现就好象在格瑞分死的那天 我杀了你一样
You know, you act like I killed you the day Griffin died.
那可太好了
Well, great.
你死的时候我们会把你埋了的
Lie all the way down and we’ll bury you.
怎么? 你害怕会没有人来参加葬礼?
What’s the matter? You’re afraid no one will come to the funeral?
– 我们明天再讨论你离开的问题 – 我们已经讨论好了
– We’ll talk about your leaving tomorrow. – We’re done talking.
所以你现在知道了
Just so you know,
我一直都在试着理解
I have been trying.
但是原谅
But forgiving…
对我来说不是那么容易的事情
just isn’t easy for me.
婊♥子♥ 他叫了什么?
Son of a bitch. What the hell did he call it?
他以为自己是个传教士还是什么见鬼的东西?
What – does he think he’s a preacher or some goddamn thing?
以为自己什么都知道
Know-it-all.
我很抱歉这么早吵醒你
I’m sorry we woke you up so early.
没关系 反正我睡得也不沉
That’s OK. I’m not a great sleeper anyway.
我在杂物间里找到了一个符合规格的垫子
Hey, I got a regular mattress out in the storage shed.
也许你和我下班后可以在那上面玩摔跤
Maybe you and I can wrestle it in here after work.
你把整整一瓶都喝了?
Did you drink the whole bottle?
她走了 她离开这里了 把孩子也带走了
She left. She walked out of here and took the kid.
是她自己想走还是你逼她走的?
That her idea or yours?
我没有全喝光
I didn’t drink the whole thing.
今天你希望把针打到哪边?
Which side of your ass you want the needle in this morning?
左边
Left.
你昨天晚上梦到什么了?
Well, what’d you dream about last night?
我没有做梦
I didn’t dream at all.
我一晚上都没有睡着
I lay awake all night,
一直在想你能不能不要再责怪这个世界了
wondering if you’d ever stop blaming the world for whatever.
在想你能不能好好维持你现有的家庭
Wondering if you’d be able to hold on to the family you’ve got.
我一直都在依靠你 对吗?
I managed to hang on to you, didn’t I?
你有没有想过为什么我是唯一一个留下的?
Have you ever wondered why I’m the only one left?
我有儿子 我有关于他的记忆
Well, I have my boy. I have his memories.
是啊
Yeah.
也许他还记的他当初有多想离开这里
Maybe he’ll remember how desperately he wanted to get out of here.
他多想要一个属于自己的生活
How bad he wanted a life of his own.
如果你不是一个瘸子 我会在你屁♥股♥上踢一脚再扔你出去
If you weren’t a cripple, I’d jerk you out and kick your ass.
说点有意义的东西
Oh, talk sense.
我从没有想过你还会有 想要踢我屁♥股♥的一天 恩那尔
I never saw the day you thought you could kick my ass, Einar.
– 恩那尔! – 什么?
– Einar! – What?
我想去看看那只熊
I wanna go see the bear.
你去看过它了
You’ve seen the bear.
– 我想让你带我去安绮的动物园 – 你不能去
– I want you to take me to Angie’s. – You’re not up to it.
见鬼 我不是要你同意我去! 我是要你开车带我去!
I’m not asking permission, goddamnit! I want a ride!
那你直接叫辆出租就可以了
Well, then call a taxi.
– 我要回去了 – 什么?
– I’m going back. – What?
我现在和我的祖父还有布拉德利先生住在一起.
I’m staying with my grandpa and Mr. Bradley.
– 你简直就是魔鬼 格里芙 – 我是魔鬼
– The hell you are, Griff. – Yes, I am.
不 你不是
No, you’re not!
你哪里都不能去 你要留在这里
You’re not going anywhere. You’re staying.
够了 我要回去了
I’m going back, OK?
你做决定就只为自己 好象这跟其他人都没有关系一样
You make decisions like they don’t matter for anybody else but you!
不是那样的 我总是最先考虑到你
That is not true. I always think about you first.
那就表现给我看
Then it should start to show.
格里芙! 回来! 我不想再说一遍!
Griff! Get back here! I’m not gonna say it again.
让她走
Let her go.
让她和她祖父待一会儿
Let her go be with her grandfather for a while.
你认为我是一个很差劲的妈妈吗?
Do you think I’m a shitty mother?
我认为你已经尽力了
I think you’re doing the best you can.
那是她二年纪时的照片
That’s her second-grade picture.
你女儿?
Of your daughter?
是啊
Yeah.
那时我们正在野餐 她跑去游泳
We were having a picnic at the river and she went for a swim.
她想要练习一下
She wanted to practice.
她是个游泳好手
She was a great swimmer.
而我
And I, uh…
我有一会没有注意她
I looked away for a minute.
然后她就 死了
And she was… gone.
她
She was…
如果时光能倒会到那时候 我什么都愿意做
I would do anything to have that minute back.
但那是不可能的
But I’m never gonna.
尼娜 我们不应该活的比我们的孩子更久
– Nina, I’m… – We’re not supposed to outlive our kids.
你必须要明白 恩那尔
You have to understand that about Einar.
– 你妈妈呢? – 她和尼娜在一起
– Where’s your mother? – She’s staying with Nina.
你自己一路走过来的?
You walked all the way out here by yourself?
我饿了
I got hungry.
要不要一两个鸡蛋? 我们今天做了很多
Want one egg or two? We got a lot to do today.
拿两个吧
How about two?
我们要怎么处理?
What are we gonna do with that?
你把它展开 这样我们就不用
You spread it around so we don’t have to walk in it.
你到这边来开车
Here, slide on over here and take the wheel.
– 来吧 – 我不会开车
– Come on. – I can’t drive.
不用你开 你只需要抓着方向盘
You’re not gonna be driving. You’re gonna be steering.
来吧 你可以的
Come on. You can do it.
在你撞到护栏前就拐弯 不要碰别的东西
Turn before you get to that fence. Don’t touch anything else.
好的
Yeah.
行了
OK.
– 开始 – 好
– Set. – Yeah.
早上六点钟 我被枪声惊醒
Six o’clock in the morning, I wake up to gunfire.
我朝窗外一看 院子里的东西都被射的不成样子了
And I look out the window and everything’s shot to hell in the yard.
– 琼斯 那是陶器 – 别动
– Jonesy, it’s pottery. – Still, man.
你难道不应该逮捕那些 乱朝邻居院子开枪的人吗?
Shouldn’t you be catching people who are shooting the neighborhood up?
你为什么不告诉我格雷在镇上?
Why the hell didn’t you tell me Gary was in town?
对不起
Excuse me.
– 我以为你不想见到他 – 但我有权利知道
– I didn’t think you’d want to see him. – Well, I had a right to know.
我认为你已经受够了他
I just… I would have thought you’d had enough of him.
行了 克莱恩 你为什么不问我你真正想知道的?
Come on, Crane. Why don’t you ask me what you really wanna know?
为什么他第一次打你的时候 我没有转身离开?