See you tomorrow, boy.
差了忘了告诉你 你女儿简直跟你一模一样
Kid sure looks a whole lot like you, though.
从头到脚都是
Top to bottom.
妈妈!
Mom!
– 嘿! – 我想你了
– Hey! – I missed you.
– 你信不信 我找到工作了 – 真的吗?
– Guess what. I got a job. – Really?
从明天开始 你今天过得怎么样?
I start tomorrow. So how was your day?
不是太好 呃
Not so great, huh?
我累了
Man, I’m tired.
我觉得上午招待的客人中有一半都是为了看你才来的
I think half the people we served this morning came in just to look at you.
你可以走了
Here you go.
– 这是什么? – 给你 一半客人给的小费
– What’s this? – Your half of the tips.
我记得你好像曾经说过 你一直都在到处奔波
I thought you said you were used to being on your feet.
我不习惯于告诉每个人 这十年来我都去了哪里
I’m not used to telling everyone I meet where I’ve been the last ten years.
也是…
Well…
我会告诉别人我疯了
Tell ’em you went crazy.
或者我在被通缉
Tell ’em you’ve been locked up.
一般就是这么说
That’s what I’ve been telling ’em.
我们今天还真是赚了不少
Looks like we did real good today.
我还得感谢你才对
Guess I got you to thank for that.
也许星期六的的晚上 我会再放些音乐
Maybe I’ll have some music on Saturday night.
那样的话 你当然就得跟Billy和Wayne再跳上一段了
Of course, then again, you’d have to dance with Billy and Wayne.
哦 那场景一定不错
Oh, that’d be a sight.
我能帮你吗?
Can I help you?
我是恩那尔 吉尔克森的妻子
I’m Einar Gilkyson’s daughter-in-law.
我知道 你想进去谈谈吗?
Yes, I know. Did you want to come in?
谢谢
Thank you.
– 有人打电♥话♥来吗? – 没有
– Any calls? – Nothing.
这是从家里带来的午饭
Homemade lunch, you know.
你是不是有什么东西 想让我也看看?
You got something there you want me to see?
一张警♥察♥局的传♥单♥ 不过起诉的不是我
It’s a police report. But I didn’t press charges.
一个在爱荷华庇护所工作的职员告诉
A shelter worker in lowa thought
等我一旦安顿下来就应该把它拿给执法机关看看
I ought to check in with authorities when I got settled.
他是我的男友
He was my boyfriend.
但是 呃…
But, um…
这张传票说的不是这次的事情
The report’s not for this time.
而是另外一次
It was for another time.
我复印一份
I’ll make a copy.
好的
That’s it.
他们都叫什么名字?
What are their names?
– 谁? – 你养的那些猫.
– Who? – Your cats.
他们没有名字
They don’t have any names.
你是怎么教它们分别在不同的盆子里吃东西的?
How do you tell ’em apart?
我没教它们
I don’t tell ’em apart.
该死的便宜货 里面居然还有外国生产的零件…
Goddamn cheap-ass, Mickey Mouse, foreign goddamn part…
奥斯卡 查利
Oscar and Charlie.
你好 查利
Hi, Charlie.
你那里有没有水泵的橡胶带?
Is that there a water-pump belt?
你为什么不用拖拉机外面的那一个?
Why don’t you use the one out on the tractor?
我为什么不用拖拉机外面的那一个?
Why don’t I use the one out on the tractor?
嘿 你在那里嘀咕些什么?
Hey, are you mumbling over there or something?
拖拉机用的那根比这个整整大了一倍
The tractor belt’s twice this size.
– 真的? – 当然是真的
– Really? – Yeah.

Oh.
我们仓库里面也没有多余的了吗?
Don’t we have some spare belts in the barn?
我在想 你在旁边唠叨干嘛 还不如进屋去
I got a great idea. Why don’t you go back in the house?
唉… 我还不是… 想帮帮忙
Well, uh, damn. I was… just trying to be helpful.
如果你不需要我帮忙 我坐在这里不说话好了
If you don’t want my help, I’ll just sit over here and shut up.
把那个拉出来 你到底知不知道怎么做
Pulling that out, it don’t look like you know what you’re doing.
闭嘴! 好吗? 闭嘴 你怎么知道我要做什么
Just shut up! OK? Shut up. You don’t know what I’m doing.
– 你对卡车一点都不了解 – 你以为你在跟谁说话?
– You don’t know about the truck. – Who you talking to?
– 别跟我说教了… – 真是个不听话的小崽子
– Stop being a philosopher… – Doggone second-generation immigrant,
你再这样 就算我的脚很疼也要狠狠地踢你的屁♥股♥
I bet I come over there and hang my bad foot in your ass.
– 谢谢 – 不谢
– Thanks. – Anytime.
– 明天见? – 好的 明天见
– See you tomorrow? – Yep. See ya.
– 嘿 凯多 – 嘿
– Hey, kiddo. – Hey.
– 今天怎么样? – 还可以
– How was it? – All right.
– 你好 恩那尔 – 我为晚餐买♥♥了些吃的
– See ya, Einar. – Got some groceries for dinner.
太好了
OK.
– 宝贝 帮我把这些拿到屋里去好吗? – 好的
– Do you wanna take these inside, sweetie? – Sure.
– 拿稳了? – 嗯
– Got it? – Yep.
– 嘿 米奇 – 嘿 他在那
– Hey, Mitch. – Hey, there.
这里发生了什么事?你为什么不养奶牛了?
What happened here? Why did you stop running cows?
格瑞分死了以后 就没有人帮我了
When Griffin died, I ran out of help.
我越来越老 米奇又被熊袭击了
Then I got older, Mitch got mauled,
为了能继续待在这 所以我把那些牛都卖♥♥了
and I sold the stock to stay on the place.
晚餐一个小时之内就好
Dinner will be ready in an hour.
Sarah 过来
Come here, Sarah.
别 就待在这儿
Nope, stay here.
– 吃完了吗? – 完了
– You finished? – Yeah.
叫你孩子从那棵树上下来
Tell your kid to come down out of that tree.
哦 天呐
Oh, Jesus.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你知道错了? 行了 没事了
You’re sorry, huh? Well, that’s just fine, then.
– 我买♥♥一只新的赔你 – 哦 你以为那么简单就行了?
– I’ll buy you a new one. – Oh. Just that easy?
如果我很喜欢这盘子 事实上 这可能是我最喜欢的盘子!
Maybe I liked that plate. In fact, maybe that was my favorite goddamn plate!
– 只不过是一个盘子 – 不是吗 呃?
– It’s just a plate. – That’s it, huh?
你有没有曾经想过 有些东西是永远无法替代的?
Did it ever occur to you that not everything can be replaced?
从那棵树上下来!
Come down out of that tree!
– 把这个放桌子上? – 不用 就放在那边好了 谢谢
– You want this on the table? – No, over here. Thank you.
你回来了我觉得很高兴 简
I’m so glad you’re back, Jean.
奈莉到哪去了?
What happened to Nellie?
奈莉走了
Nellie left.
就在我们安葬了格瑞分差不多一年以后
About a year after we buried Griffin.
恩那尔对此事一直耿耿于怀
Einar just never got a handle on it.
然后 当他快要忘Nellie的时候 又得知…
And then, when he hardly even noticed Nellie anymore, why…
她嫁给了另一个男人 换了谁都会这样
She found another man. Who wouldn’t?
我想他们现在应该住在Colorado
Think they live in Colorado.
你认为他是不是也在怪我 让他失去了妻子?
Do you think he blames me for losing his wife too?
我想他应该会
I imagine he does.
我不想再待在这里了
I don’t want to stay here.
你是不是有毛病?
What’s wrong with him?
唉 其实不怪你
Well, it’s not you.
他只是一直难以面对现实
He just never got over it.
他真的很爱你的爸爸 这一点你应该知道
He really loved your dad. You should know that.
– 你知道? – 当然
– Did you? – Of course.
你有一个计划 对吧?
You do have a plan, though, right?
我的意思是说 我们可以不必一辈子都待在这儿?
I mean, we don’t have to stay here forever?
那是当然
Sure, I do.
等我一旦赚到了足够的钱 我们就离开这地方
Soon as I earn enough money, I’m gonna get us right out of here.
你呢? 想去哪儿…
You know what? What do you think about…
蒙大那的巴特城?
Butt, Montana?
起来 陪我玩牌 你连看书都不会了吗?
Come on, let’s play. You don’t know how to read anymore?
这瓶酒是哪来的?
Where’d the bottle come from?
谷仓里面
The granary.
放在那里有段时间了 有时我觉得只要看着它就满足了
It’s been there for a while. Sometimes I just like to look at it.
十五 选第二堆
15, two.
你想打开看看吗?
You gonna open it?
我还不确定 二十五
I’m not sure yet. 25.
三十一选第二 继续
31 for two. Go.
– 你去看那只熊了吗? – 八
– Did you check on the bear? – Eight.
你不是叫我去吗?
Yeah, you asked me to, didn’t you?
还有一对
Here’s a pair for two.
我要你拿些东西去喂它
I want you to feed him.
– 你说什么? – 我要你拿些吃的去喂那只熊
– What? – I want you to feed the bear.
我不相信安绮除了她自己以外 还会给其他人喂东西
I don’t trust Angie to feed anything much past herself.
“去喂那只熊.” “帮我去喂喂那只熊.”
“Feed the bear.” “Please feed the bear.”
“熊啊, 你是不是还要我帮你找双鞋子穿?”
“Bear, do you like bear shoes?”
“你喜欢吃什么呢, 啊 熊? 牛排, 还是鸡肉?”
“What kind of food do you like, Bear? Steak, chicken?”
– 恩那尔 – 怎么了?
– Einar. – What?
是不是她在这里让你觉得难受?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!