Felt like falling in love.
海的气味闻起来就像是一个女人
Smelled like a woman.
尝起来也像
Tasted like one too.
你的记忆力还不错嘛
Your memory’s not that good.

Hey.
这个下面
Down there.
简看起来还是原来那个样子
See Jean kept her looks.
听说她还带着她的女儿
Said she brought her daughter with her.
她说那女孩是她和格瑞分的
She says it’s Griffin’s.
孙女
Granddaughter.
对一个男人来说 有个孙女真不错
That’s a nice thing for a man to have.
我可能会进城去吃早餐
I might go into town for breakfast.
好的
All right.
带着那个女孩一块儿?
Taking the girl with you?
你有没有什么需要我帮你带的?
Anything else you need?
有 替我去看一下那只熊
Yeah, look in on the bear.
– 什么? – 看一下那只熊
– What? – Check on the bear.
那只熊? 我为什么要去?
Check on the? Why the hell would I do that?
因为我叫你去
‘Cause I asked you to.
那些是我爸爸的东西吗?
Are those my dad’s things?
是的
Yeah, they are.
他现在住哪?
Where does he live now?
他死了 你妈妈没有告诉过你?
He’s dead. Didn’t your mother tell you that?
告诉过 不过她也曾经告诉过我你也死了.
Yeah. But she said you were dead too.
你是不是觉得奇怪
Are you confused about
为什么人们把一个带桌子的房♥间叫做餐厅?
Why they call a room with a table in it a dining room?
我不觉得
No, sir.
你那么轻松就做好了那个三明治
Since it looks like you didn’t have any trouble making that sandwich,
十一点半的时候再做一个 可以吗?
I’d like you to make another one at 11:30. Will you do that?
好的 然后把它送给住在那个小房♥间里的人
– Yes, sir. – And take it to that man in the little house.
再加上一杯奶
And a glass of milk.
好的
Yes, sir.
熊? 该死的
Bear? Goddamnit. (mumbles)
“看一下熊.”
“Go check on the bear.”
该死的
Goddamnit.
车不错啊 恩那尔!
Nice wheels, Einar!
你从哪弄到的那根旗杆?
Where did you get the rig?
南希西德威尔从那个偏僻村庄航运过来的.
Nancy Sidwell had this shipped up from that retirement village where Ernie died.
也许就是这辆单车害死了恩尔尼
Maybe it was the bike killed Ernie.
害死恩尔尼的 应该是南希为他做的可口的食物
What killed Ernie was a lifetime of Nancy’s cooking.
– 你的小货车又坏了? – 哦 不是 车没坏
– Your pickup broke down again? – Oh, hell, no. Pickup’s fine.
我正在为该死的马拉松比赛做训练
I’m just out here training for a goddamn marathon.
我喜欢那面旗子
I like the flag.
如果没有一面那样的橙色旗子 你看起来会很可笑的
Without an orange flag like that, you might look ridiculous.
– 你们好 肯 凯萨琳 – 恩那尔.
– Hello, Ken, Catherine. – Einar.
我收到了什么? 帐单
What have I got? Bills.
– 早上好 恩那尔 – 早上好 尼娜
– Morning, Einar. – Morning yourself, Nina.
你信不信 他们到现在还在给我儿子寄垃圾邮件?
Do you believe they’re still sending junk mail to my boy?
呃 也许死去的人会因为收到邮件而感到受宠若惊的
Well, maybe the dead are flattered to get a letter.
你有没有想过这一点?
Ever think about that?
如果我死了我一定会让你知道的
I’ll let you know when I’m gone.
也许我会从世界的另一头 给你寄一张明信片
Maybe I’ll send you a postcard from the other side.
嘿 米奇还好吗?
Hey, how’s Mitch doing?
米奇一直都在梦想着大海呢
Mitch-he’s dreaming about the sea.
呃 是吗? 我曾经住在海边的
Oh, yeah? I used to live by the ocean.
就在俄乐岗洲在那住了差不多一年
Up in Oregon for about a year.
如果你问我详细情况 我会告诉你雨实在是太多了
Yeah, too much rain if you ask me.
不过我真的很喜欢大海所发出的声音
But I sure like the sound it makes.
– 外婆 – 你好!
– Grandma. – What’s up?
如果哪天你觉得压抑了
If you get depressed,
就拿张凳子坐到洗碗槽旁 然后打开水龙头
pull up a chair to your kitchen sink and turn on the tap.
如果哪天我真觉得压抑了 一定记得提醒我别来找你
If I ever get depressed, remind me not to come to you for advice.
嘿!
Hey!
这么早 不可能有人醉成那样吧
I wonder if it’s hard being that drunk this early in the morning.
哦 如果你一整夜都在不停地喝酒 那就不难了
Oh, it’s easy if you don’t stop drinking all night.
– 你什么都知道 煎蛋还是炒蛋? – 炒蛋吧
– You’d know. How do you want your eggs? – Scrambled.
嘿 孩子们 今天早上吃什么?
Hey, there, boys. What can I get you this morning?
爬到桌上 让我看看是不是能在警报拉响前一直趴在你身上
Get down on this table and I can see if I can stay on you till the buzzer sounds.
噢! 我希望你已经玩够了 克里斯
Agh! I hope you’re having a lot of fun, Chris,
一旦我有一只手解脱出来 你就好好瞧瞧我的厉害
’cause soon as I get one arm free, I’m gonna kick your sorry ass.
哦 看看 你跟我在做什么!
Oh, now look what you went and did!
早上好 费拉斯
Good morning, fellas.
下面由我来服侍你 需要来点咖啡吗?
I’m gonna be your new waiter. Want some coffee?
– 你为什么不老老实实坐下 孤老头子? – 什么?
– Why don’t you screw off, you old bastard? – What?
小子 现在我不想让我的气 再憋在心里.
Son, now I don’t wanna work myself short of breath.
如果你还想继续这么做 一切都将马上结束
You wanna continue this? It can be over all at once.
因为你的生命将立刻改变
Because that’s how goddamn fast your life can change.
你信不信?
You believe me?
对不起 把这里弄乱了
Sorry for the mess.
– 你好 – 你好
– Hi. – Hi.
我叫格里芙
My name’s Griff.
我叫米奇
My name is Mitch.
这是给我的吗?
That for me?
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我第一次看到它的时候 我差点吐了出来
I almost threw up first time I looked at it.
你是不是觉得有点恶心?
You feeling a little queasy?
还好
I’m fine.
那就好
OK.
我第一次觉得恶心 是因为看到一个人吃下一只蜗牛
I got queasy first time I saw a man eat a snail.
– 你从来不吃蜗牛吗? – 是的
– You ever eat a snail? – No.
我也不吃 这样很好
Me neither. This looks good.
– 你怎么会变成这样的? – 我被一头熊袭击了
– What happened to you? – I was mauled by a bear.
我昨天看到了一只被关在笼子里面的熊
I saw a bear in a cage yesterday.
啊 那是我的熊
Yeah. That was my bear.
大约在一年以前 它正在吃 你爷爷养的一头牛犊
About a year ago, he was eating one of your grandfather’s calves
看起来好像我们打断它吃晚餐了 你能想象当时的情形
and… well, we sort of interrupted his dinner, you know.
它可能认为 我们要把牛犊抢走
He thought we were gonna take it away from him.
你了解熊吧 它们不喜欢跟其他一起分享
You know bears – they don’t like to share.
熊是不是咬了恩那尔?
Did the bear bite Einar?
没有 我离那头熊更近
No, I was closer.
– 我不知道有谁曾经吃过蜗牛 – 哦 没关系
– I didn’t know anyone ate snails. – Oh, yeah, sure.
在某些高级饭店里
In those fancy restaurants up in Cheyenne,
他们一直都在吃蜗牛 对他们来说好像是天经地义的
they eat ’em all the time like there’s nothing to it.
有一次我看见一个小孩吞下了一只飞蛾
Once I saw this kid eat a moth.
– 还听到他嘎扎嘎扎地把它咬碎 – 哦 别再说了!
– You could hear the crunch. – Oh, no, no!
哦 天呐! 看那!
Oh, my gosh! Look at that!
恩那尔
Einar.
嘿 安绮
Hey, Angie.
我没有想到能在人群里见到你
I didn’t expect to see you in this crowd.
到了我这样的年纪 在哪被看见都不足为奇吧
I guess at my age it’s good to be seen just about anywhere.
动物保护组织说 在几天之内就会把它安置好
Well, Fish and Game said he’d settle down in a few days.
当然了 他们还曾说过 他什么都吃 根本就不是这样
Of course, they also said he’d eat anything, which he doesn’t.
我真搞不懂 为什么过去我把一只狮子关在这里时
I don’t get it. Nobody would pay five dollars for
就没有人愿意花五块钱过来看看
the mountain lion I used to keep in here.
米奇怎么样了?
How’s Mitch?
他一直在梦想着大海
He’s dreaming about the sea.
我还一直想要一条船呢
I always wanted a boat.
我父亲那时候经常带我们出海 那感觉真好
My dad used to take us out. It was so great.
那头狮子后来怎么样了?
What happened to the lion?
死了
He died.
那头狮子真幸运
Lucky lion.
你好 格瑞分
Hello, Griffin.
你应该早就赚到那150亿美元了吧
Well, it says here you might have already won $15 million.
如果可能的话 真应该把那些钱送到你的墓里面来
Probably ought to send it in for you, though.
这应该就像早些年丢失一个小孩 一样的不可能发生吧
Probably the same damn odds as losing a kid early.
你居然做到了
You got that done.
忘了告诉你 你老婆回来了
You should know your wife came back.
其实你应该把她安顿在别的地方的
You could have steered her someplace else.
因为即使你现在死了 你仍在发挥着你的余热
Just ’cause you’re dead doesn’t mean you can’t be useful.
明天见 孩子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!