斯拉瓦是这么说的!
That’s what Slava said!
斯拉瓦总是说
Slava always said,
“你的妻子会很感激的!”
“Your wife will appreciate this!”
我被踢出去之后,他说:“你的妻子会很感激的!”
I got kicked out and he said, “Your wife will appreciate this!”
我不是那种…
I’m not the kind of woman…
……跟着她有钱的丈夫周游世界的女人
…who follows her rich husband around the world.
我不感兴趣
That doesn’t interest me.
我想如果屠夫施默尔茨看到我的精准度……
I think butcher Schmölz would be proud of me…
…都会觉得我很厉害
…if he could see my precision!
其实我从来不在乎这些,因为我嫁给了一个生物学家……
Actually I never really cared, I married a biologist…
…生物学家总是身无分文
…and biologists are always penniless.
我真的不在乎,因为它很有创意
I didn’t really care, it was always creative.
但是有一点你不得不怀疑……
But there comes a point when you have to wonder…
………当你有三个孩子时……
…how much you sacrifice for a penniless job…
你为一份挣不到钱的工作牺牲了多少
…when you have three children.
这是你每天晚上的谈话吗?
Is this the conversation you have every evening?
不…现在不是了,不过还是很常聊
No… not any more but it comes up a lot!
关于葡萄酒或宝丽来?
About wine or Polaroid?
安娜·卡普斯
理疗师
安娜,我不想妄下定论…
Anna, I don’t want to be indiscreet…
…但我现在已经和博士在世界各地一起度过了很多时间
…but I have spent a lot of time now with Doc all around the world.
我想知道博士每次回家后怎么样?
How is Doc at home when he returns from his travels?
我真的觉得他比其他人更有精力
I really believe that Doc has more energy than others.
但他也推动了我们所有人…
That’s very demanding but he pushes us all…
……他也在我的职业生涯中推动我
…and he pushes me in my career too,
使我解决问题并继续前进
to tackle things and keep moving forward.
所以,对于博士来说这不是一个节目,这就是现实
And so, it’s not a show. For Doc this is reality.
疯狂的现实,但这就是我们的现实,就是这样!
Insane reality, but it is our reality. Exactly, that’s the way it is!
总得有什么事情发生
Something always has to happen.
正是挑战让生活变得有趣
It’s the challenges that make life interesting.
这非常辛苦
It is brutally exhausting.
是的,但我认为他确实在他的作品中留下了痕迹……
Yes, but I think he does leave a mark with his work…
并且他正在复兴模拟时代
and that he’s reviving the analogue era.
我为他成功挽救了工厂感到非常自豪
I was very proud that he managed to save the factory.
但是他被开除更有趣
But it was funny when he got kicked out!
马库斯!你怎么放手了
Markus! You have let it go.
博士的能量无法抑制
Doc’s energy was insuppressible.
他当然没有停留很久
He didn’t stay down long.
他很快就开始了一个新的不可能的项目
Of course, he’d soon start a new impossible project.
超感 是我成真的梦想之一
Supersense is one of my dreams come true.
花费大量时间重新发现
Spending a lot of time with the rediscovery
数字世界中的模拟技术
of analog technologies in a digital world,
我发现喜欢宝丽来的人
I found out that the people who love Polaroid
他们也喜欢葡萄酒
they also love wine
或者也喜欢好的咖啡
or they also love good coffee,
他们也喜欢凸版印刷
they also love letterpress,
他们也喜欢书籍
they also love books.
所以我说,“让我们把所有这些
And so I said, “Let’s bring all these things together
在一个非常特别的地方东西放在一起”
in one very special place.”
我发现了这座疯狂的威尼斯宫殿
And I found this crazy Venetian palace
在维也纳的中心
in the heart of Vienna
我说,“好吧,就是这
and I said, “Okay, this is the place
是它们完美的家
that would be the perfect home
将所有这些疯狂的技术集中在一个屋檐下”
for bringing all these crazy technologies under one roof.”
人们总是问我
People always ask me,
“这算是什么场所?
“What is it?
是博物馆、酒吧、餐厅还是商店?”
Is it a museum, a bar, a restaurant, a shop?”
基本上,它对我来说是一个实验室
Basically, it’s a laboratory for me.
我们可以尝试很多疯狂的东西和技术
We can try a lot of crazy things and technologies.
♪ 我发现你 ♪
♪ That I find of you ♪
♪ 每一次,每一次 ♪
♪ Every time, every time ♪
♪ 没有人比我 ♪
♪ No one that lives ♪
♪ 想要你更多 ♪
♪ Could want you more ♪
♪ 因为我为荣耀而生 ♪
♪ For I was born to glory ♪
♪ 在你的吻中 ♪
♪ In your kiss ♪
♪ 永远属于你 ♪
♪ Forever yours ♪
马丁·迪亚曼泰
黑胶视频专家
我们在看什么,马丁?
What are we watching, Martin?
这只是一个传统45转的黑胶
It’s just a conventional 45 rpm record.
我们在这里看到的模拟视频……
And what we see here is analogue video…
…是录制到黑胶唱片上的
…that is recorded onto vinyl.
它可以在完全正常的唱机上播放
It can be played on a completely normal record player
同时完全正常的电视上播放
and shown on a completely normal television.
机器设置有点太大声
The machine settings are a bit too loud.
我把音量调小一点…
I’ll turn the volume down a bit…
图像才不会过曝
…so the image isn’t overexposed.
♪ 我有幸爱你 ♪
♪ I was blessed with love to love you ♪
♪ 直到星星在你头顶燃烧 ♪
♪ Till the stars burn round above you ♪
♪ 直到月亮像银影 ♪
♪ Till the moon is like a silver shadow ♪
勒伯尔
欧洲最大的黑胶厂
与此同时,回到柏林,
Meanwhile, back in Berlin,
奥斯卡和他的团队为了让公♥司♥走上正轨
Oskar and his team are working on ways
正在研究如何为数字原住民
to make the company better,
提供酷炫的模拟产品
to create cool analog products for digital natives.
这是“Betsy 3号♥”
This is “Betsy number 3”.
我们有三位女士,她们看起来一模一样
We have three ladies and they all look identical
……除了这个有一点小胡子……
…except this one has a little moustache…
她们也没办法
…that they can’t get rid of any more.
注意胳膊……哦,天哪,胳膊!
Watch the arm… oh man, the arm!
一切都很好,彼得
Everything’s good, Peter.
后面挂不上!
I can’t hook it on at the back!
2010、11、12年的时候
2010, ’11, ’12,
如果你向人们解释我们在做什么
if you explained to people what we we’re doing,
去他妈的自♥拍♥
他们会说,“太棒了,他们可能会失败”
they’d say, “Oh, nice, they’ll probably fail.”
现实大概就是
I mean the reality is
我们的市场占有率只有1%
Impossible is one percent of the market.
然后我们希望发展壮大
And then we were hoping to grow from there.
但是最终
But at the end of the day,
不管这个想法叛逆与否
this idea of rebelliousness or not,
公♥司♥就是公♥司♥
I mean we’re still gonna be this company here.
不可能只是一个叛逆的概念
Impossible was a totally rebellious concept.
就像这是一个没有底层逻辑的概念
You know, like it’s a concept that had no logic
丹尼·彭伯顿
Impossible 设计师
真的落后了
really behind it at all.
这只是一个非常慷慨激昂的人
It was just a very impassioned person
追随他的梦想
following through on their dream.
当然这对我们也很重要
And I think it’s important for us
我们要保持一部分
that we maintain some of that.
而我们需要更加专注于
We need to put our finger
是什么让它如此特别
on what it was that made it so special.
我们的想法是为生活带来魔力
And the idea that we landed on is bring magic to life.
这就是他们以前的小册子
This is how they used to do nice brochures.
所以这是 1972 年
So this is 1972.
但是这种魔法的想法无处不在
But this idea of magic is kind of everywhere.
如果你真的想想所有的这些相机做了什么
And if you really think about what all these cameras did
从 50、60、70年代♥开♥始
since the ’50s, ’60s, ’70s,
我们真的想有能力保留任何一个
whether it was a small moment with a family or people,
无论是与家人还是别人的时刻
we really want to preserve that and to build that.
如果我们做对了
If we get this right,
下一个产品会很棒
that next product can be great.
超越可能
你好,我是奥斯卡
Hi, I’m Oskar.
你好
Hi.
我是这台相机部门的
I worked on this camera
我现在是TIP的 CEO
and I’m CEO of The Impossible Project now.
我想让你给我一些反馈
I wanted to invite you to just give me some feedback.
好的
Okay.
好吧,它看起来像是来自未来的
Okay, it looks like it’s came from the future.
好的
Good.
很性感
I think it’s very sexy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!