你的这个保证实在是太妙了
well, l suppose it’s just as well.
什么?
what?
没什么
Nothing.
怎么啦?别这样,好吗?
why? what do you do when you’re not with me?
如果你现在不想谈论这个问题
lf you don’t want to talk about it, okay.
留到以后再说好吗
Let’s let it go at that.
亲亲我
lKiss me.
干吗停在这? -这是我住的地方
why are we stopping here? -l live here.
不, 杰尔, 别– -我只把画板放一下
No, Jerry, let’s go on– -l want to leave my things.
马上就回来
l’ll be baok in a minute.

Hi, kid.
你很忙? -是的,很忙,很忙
what’s your rush? -Busy, busy.
叫斯瑞兹把这放到我的房♥间里
Have Therese put these in my room.
来坐下喝咖啡
Sit down. Have some ooffee.
现在不行,外面有人等着我呢,回头见
l’ve got someone waiting in a cab. See you later.
你现在有时间喝咖啡了
Have some ooffee. You have time now.
乔治斯,来两杯咖啡
Georges, two ooffees.
这么说你的画展要举♥行♥了?
So your exhibition’s set for next month?
那还闷闷不乐的?
why so glum?
我在为女人烦恼 -真是个男子汉
woman trouble. -Proves you’re a man.
是坐在汽车里的那位
That was her in the cab.
我早就告诉你这会让你伤脑筋的
l told you this sponsoring business was oomplicated.
女人总是很难对付的
women aot like men and want to be treated like women.
你在说些什么?
what are you talking about?
那位小姐,阳光下的女皇
That girl in the cab. The suntan queen.
不,那是另一位姑娘
No. That’s a different girl.
这两天你吃香了
You’re a busy little man these days.
我爱上了她
l’m hooked.
你觉得怎么样
That girl’s it.
她能配得上你这个小画家
ls she worthy of a struggling young artist?
她能配上任何人,这一点不假
She’s worthy of anyone. She’s wonderful.
而我现在对她一无所知
what gets me is, l don’t know anything about her.
每次见面想和她多呆一会 可她总是先离开
we manage to be together for a few moments and then off she goes.
有几次我们在一起过得很开心
Sometimes we have a wonderful time together.
还有几次没有一点乐趣…
Other times it’s no fun at all…
…但我还是想见她
…but l got to be with her.
你完了,你真是爱上她了
Yep. You’re hooked.
她叫什么?
what’s her name?
莉莎.鲍伐尔
Lise Bouvier.
乔治斯, 白兰地
Georges, some brandy.
再拿点清洁剂
And some oleaning fluid.
早上好, 汉克
Hi, Hank.
我能坐吗?
May l sit down?
我请客 -多谢了
My guest. -Thank you.
乔治斯,来杯葡萄酒
Georges, a little sherry.
亚当,我有一个美妙绝伦的消息要告诉你
Adam, l have wonderful news. wonderful news.
那好,说点刺♥激♥的
That’s great. Tell us something cheery.
我很快就要结婚了
l’m going to be married.
要什么?
You’re what?
要结婚了,我们将在一艘 开往美国的游轮上开始蜜月
we’re getting married and going to America on our honeymoon.
再来一杯,什么时候决定的?
Another brandy. when was this deoided?
昨天晚上 -我衷心祝贺你, 汉克
Last night. -Congratulations, Hank.
但愿这里的每个人都比我的心情好
l’m glad somebody’s happy.
怎么回事? -没事
what’s the matter? -Nothing.
告诉我,也许我可以帮你
Maybe l can help.
我告诉你 我在为希♥特♥勒♥举♥行♥的音乐上会当过指挥
Did l ever tell you about the time l performed for Hitler?
等一下, 杰尔心情现在很不好 他一定有什么事
wait. Jerry has some problem, and l’d like to hear about it.
长话短说吧
lt’s pretty oomplicated. l’ll make it brief.
有一位姑娘长♥期♥以来一直支持我…
There’s a gal who’s sponsoring me…
…而且也帮了我很多忙, 可是…
…and she’s really helping me a lot, but….
她迷上了我
She’s stuok on me.
而我却迷上了另一位姑娘
There’s a girl l’m stuok on.
她不知道那位支持我的姑娘
She doesn’t know about the first one.
很正常,这是最普通不过了
Naturally. So far this is very ordinary.
很正常 -不对
So far. -Now wait.
我迷上的那位姑娘好像总是
The girl l’m stuok on has something she can’t tell me.
有话藏在她的心中不能让我知道
So we go out together and go out together and get nowhere.
有些事情我得问清楚
Let me ask you something.
你所迷上的姑娘,她喜欢你吗?
ls this girl, as you say, stuok on you?
我想是的
l think so.
这下问题不是没了
Then you have no problems.
他们该怎么办?
where’d they go?
我的问题没了? -当然
No problems? -Of oourse not.
男人和女人之间只有一个 才称得上是真正的问题
There’s only one problem with a man and a woman.
就是其中一个爱上另一个 另一个却不
when one of them’s in love and the other isn’t.
这就要看你的技巧了
After that, it’s all mechanios.
你有没有对她说你爱她?
Have you told her you love her?
不,我还没对她说过
No, not in so many words.
一个男人总是害怕受到莫名其妙的伤害
when you don’t know what goes, you’re afraid to get hurt.
好吧,你要做的就是对她说
The first thing to do is to tell her.
相信我, 杰尔, 一个女人…
Believe me, Jerry, with a woman…
…只要你真心诚意的说上 一句“我爱你”…
…one insinoere ”l love you” that’s said…
…比你说上十句其他的话效果要好得多
…will bring more results than ten sinoere ones that aren’t.
你应该现在就去对她说你爱她
So go to her and tell her you love her.
她一定会对你说她爱你
Then she’ll tell you she loves you.
然后你们紧紧拥抱
Then you will embraoe.
感到无比幸福
You will both be very happy.
你就可以问她是不是愿意嫁给你
And then you will ask her to marry you.
你要僗她?
You want to, don’t you?
当然,当然 -很好
Sure. Sure. -Good.
她就会答应嫁给你…
Then she will say yes…
…你就会自然而然的告诉她 你其他的一些故事…
…and then you will tell her about these other little matters…
…她也会告诉你她的故事
…and she will tell you about hers.
你会发现这些故事已经不太重要了
And you’ll see. They won’t seem important anymore.
事情真那么简单?
ls it as simple as that?
是有些出乎意料
Strange as it seems, yes.
快高兴起来吧 你这一生的伴侣只能是一个
So be happy. You only find the right woman onoe.
时间不早了?
That many times?
你什么时候在见她? -要不了多久
when will you be with her? -ln a little while.
知道该怎么做了?
So you know what to do?
我会去说的,谢谢
l’ll do it. Thanks.
很好
Good.
亚当,一旦你拥有了真正的爱情 你就拥有了生命的活力
Adam, to be in love is to be alive.
杰尔和我是多么的幸运, 是吗, 杰尔?
Jerry and l, we are so luoky, eh, Jerry?
他说得对,没有比这更有道理的了
He’s right. There’s nothing like it.
太美妙了
‘S Wonderful
棒极了
‘S Marvelous

She should care
在乎我
For me
她那么美丽
‘S Awful nice
象天使一样
‘S Paradise

‘S What I love
多么想见她
To see

She’s made
令我的生活充满了阳光
My life so glamorous
亲爱的姑娘别怪我
You can’t blame me
我是多么的爱你啊
For feeling amorous
多么美妙
‘S Wonderful
不可思议
‘S Marvelous
她在乎我
That she should care for me
多么美妙
‘S Wonderful
多么美妙
‘S Wonderful
不可思议
‘S Marvelous
不可思议
‘S Marvelous

She should care
在乎我
For me
她那么美丽
‘S Awful nice
她那么美丽
‘S Awful nice
象天使一样
‘S Paradise
象天使一样
‘S Paradise