He thought they were fresh.
那可真是太好了 -不仅如此…
That’s wonderful. -Not only that…
…在你准备个人画展之前他要跟你谈谈
…but he wants to talk about your show.
那天还远着呢 -说不定不那么远了
That’s a long way off. -Maybe not such a long way.
我还没有足够数量的作品可供展出
l don’t have near enough for an exhibition.
再说即使这个问题解决– -这不是最重要的问题
what l do have, l’m not sure– -That’s not important.
我已经到马拉尼艺术商店 跟路易斯.丹夫德谈过一次
Then l went to the Marais Galleries and talked to Louis Dufond.
他是我的一个老朋友
He’s a very old friend of mine.
我们约好了明天来看你的作品
He’s ooming tomorrow to see your piotures.
我说你肯定这不是在浪费你的时间?
You don’t waste any time, do you?
希望不是
l hope not.
为什么现在你不跟我一起出去呢? 这件事我们午饭是再谈
Come with me and we’ll talk about it over lunch?
是这样今天上午我有些事情要做…
l’ve something to do this morning…
…不过我们会有机会见面的
…but l oould meet you.
那么午饭时我们在保罗餐厅见面?
How about the Restaurant Paul on the Avenue de la Paix?
我一点钟等你
l’ll see you there at one.
昨天晚上我们之间的争执我很抱歉
l’m sorry about that little tiff last night.
可能是因为我累了的缘故
l was tired l guess.
算了
Forget it.
我忘了
l did.
你不生气? 这种性格可要遭人欺负的
You did? That’s not very nioe of you.
回头见
See you at one.
这种香水适合于夏天用
Very nioe for a summer perfume.
这个香味太浓了
This is a little heavy.
那好你可试试别的
l’ll show you something else.
右边的哪个?
what’s that one on the right?
这个吗?
This one?
不,那一瓶
No, the other.
这是一种非常好的香水 你可以试一下–
This is very nioe. lt’s called–
它的牌子叫爱丝卡珀
lt’s called Escapade.
本店的另一边有个闲着的 售货员可以接待你,先生
There’s a saleslady free at the other end of the shop, monsieur.
谢谢,但是我所需要的东西在这个柜台
Thank you, but what l want is at this end.
我真不知道选哪种才好 这两种的味道是那么的可爱
l don’t know which to choose. They’re both lovely.
要是我丈夫在这里就好了
l wish my husband were here.
他对我身上用什么香水是非常关注的
He’s so fussy about the way l smell.
那下次带他来决定买♥♥哪种?
why don’t you bring him later and deoide then?
这是个非出好的主意
That’s an exoellent idea.
他现在在美国密尔沃基
He’s in Milwaukee.
我的天,我的上帝啊
Dear, oh, dear. l hate deoisions.
我最讨厌的事情就是做选择题
l always get a rash if l have to deoide something.
其实可以让我来为你效劳
Let me help you.
我可以说出男性的普遍观点
l’d have the man’s point of view.
好极了,这真是个绝妙的主意,给
Yes, that’s a good idea. Here.
看看选哪种
See which one you like.
还不错
Not bad.
就是这种
This is it.
看牌子,爱之夜
Nuit d’Amour. Night of Love.
没有比这更好的了 -真的吗?
No oontest, lady. -Really?
你洒了这种香水法国的男人 一定让你回不了密尔沃基
wear that and the Frenchmen will never let you go baok to Milwaukee.
我就决定买♥♥它了
l’ll take it.
把它和我买♥♥的其他东西送到酒店
would you send it to my hotel, oolleot?
我的名字叫埃德娜 我住在大富豪酒店
l’m Mrs. Edna Mae Benstrom. l’m at the Granville.
我的信♥用♥卡♥
Here’s my card.
非常感谢
Thank you.
这感觉真好,我现就洒点
l think l’ll put a little on.
真是不错,对吗?
lt is good, isn’t it?
现在开始你需要保镖了
You’ll need proteotion.
希望如此
l hope so.
你真是一位非常难得的大好人 谢谢你
You’ve been very kind. Thank you.
谢谢你们俩,再见
Thank you both. Good day.
再见
Good day.
好吧,先生,有什么要我效劳的吗?
Now, monsieur, what can l do for you?
你应该知道我需要你效劳的是什么 就是跟我出去
You know what you can do for me. Go out with me.
凭什么断定我现在还没有结婚?
How do you know l’m not married?
就凭你左手无名指上现在还是空空的
That finger on your left hand is awfully naked.
可恶!
Ouel homme!
你应该知道你的魅力 没有你的固执那么多
lt’s a pity you don’t have as much charm as persistenoe.
我有魅力 而你只看到了我过分放肆那一面
l do. You’ve only seen my aggressive side.
我还有光明的一面 至于魅力吗我身上无处不在
l have a lighter side. l’m loaded with charm.
我出朋友的聚会都会戴上帽子 然后这样让大家发笑
l go to parties, put on hats and do funny things.
你看见了吗?没什么好说的吧?
You see? what do you say? Come on.
好吧,你赢了
All right. You win.
现在是我午休时间 可以带我去吃午饭
You can take me for lunch.
我正好没空
l can’t.
晚饭怎么样?
How about dinner?
不,那也不可能
No. That’s not possible.
你约好了?
You have a date?
晚饭后怎么样? 比如说九点钟?
what about after dinner? Say, nine o’olook?
行啊,我看那时候很合适
l guess it would be all right.
到时我来接你 -不,我们另找地方吧
l’ll piok you up. -No. l’ll meet you somewhere.
你知道巴拉密咖啡吗?
Do you know the Cafe Bel-Ami?
就在桥边?
By the bridge?
我九点钟等你
l’ll see you there at nine.
好
Fine.
今天在巴黎的大街上 再也找不到比马里甘先生更幸福的人了
There is no happier man in Paris than Monsieur Mulligan.
这边
At this moment.
夫人,你可真香啊!
Madame, you’re delioious!
一个办事,两个就不行 走开
One’s oompany, two’s a orowd. You get it?
给我走开! 没看见我正忙着?
Disappear! Don’t you see l’m busy?
蓝色的波光!
Hit the boulevard!
这时光多可爱
This time it’s really love
蓝色的波光多明亮
I’m in that blue above
她充满了快乐
She fills me full of joy
告诉我,爸爸
Tell me, papa
我是不是个幸运的人
Am I not a lucky boy
听见我的心跳了吗
Just listen to my heart
劈啪
Go pit-a-pat
她是多么激动
It started from the start
我感觉到
I fell like that
一上一下像是在打鼓
Hum it, strum it, sing it, drum it
多么美妙的时光
What a thrill I’m getting from it
这时光多可爱
This time it’s really love
你是我的全部
To me you’re full of
噗啦噗啦噗啦
Blah, blah, blah!
世间的一起都不重要除了她
I’ve got Le grand amour
告诉我,爸爸
Dites-moi, papa
她是天使吗
Cherchez la femme toujours
世间的一起都不重要除了她
She’s got but everything
她有嫁妆吗
Is there a dowry?
她像温柔的春风
She’s like a breath of spring
你会沉迷于其中的啊
You’ll be sowry
一上一下像是在打鼓
Hum it, strum it, sing it, drum it
没有什么美好的事情会发生的啦
Nothing good can happen from it
瞧! 一只手
Look! One hand.
唱啊,跳啊,舞蹈吧
Rah, rah, sis, boom, bah
摇摆你的伙伴,啦啦
Swing your partner with a tra-la-la
哼吧
Hum it
弹吧
Strum it
唱吧
Sing it
敲吧
Drum it
这是多么
What a thrill I’m
激动人心的一幕啊
Getting from it
喂,怎么样啊?
Hello. what’s new?
谁呀?
Who is this?
我
Guess.
你怎么总是在错误的时间打电♥话♥
You always call at the wrong moment.
错误的时间?我就像个被抛弃的孩子
wrong moment? You make me feel like a rejeoted child.
你那部新戏什么时候上演啊?
when’s the new number go into the show?
今天晚上就要上演了
The new number goes in tonight.
什么?今天晚上,亨利?
what? Tonight, Henri?
对,等一下再跟你说