‘S What I love
多么想见她
To see

She’s made my life
令我的生活充满了阳光
So glamorous
亲爱的姑娘别怪我
You can’t blame me
我是多么的爱你啊
For feeling amorous
多么美妙
‘S Wonderful
不可思议
‘S Marvelous
她在乎我
That she should care for me
多么美妙
‘S Wonderful
多么美妙
‘S Wonderful
不同寻常
‘S Exceptional
我在沉醉
‘S Why I fell
多么快乐
‘S Magnifique
我在寻找
‘S What I seek
多么惬意
‘S Elegant
我在希望
‘S What I want
多么幸福
‘S Quelque chose
从头至脚
From head to toes
多么美妙
‘S Wonderful
不可思议
‘S Marvelous

That she should care
在乎我!
For me!
我有些事要告诉你
l have something to tell you.
我也有事告诉你
l have something to tell you.
我爱你
l love you.
我爱你,其他的事都不重要! 我知道你也一定爱我
l love you and everything’s going to be all right! l know it is.
我想我们以后再也不要见面了
l won’t see you anymore.
什么意思?
what do you mean?
我要结婚了
l’m getting married.
你就要结婚了…
You’re getting….
你同样也深深的爱着我,是吗?
You’re in love with me, aren’t you?
我爱不爱你已经无关紧要了
lt doesn’t matter whether l am or not.
无关紧要?
lt doesn’t matter?
我不能离他而去
l oouldn’t leave him.
谁?
who?
他叫亨利.波诺
His name is Henri Baurel.
实际上连我这命都是他给的, 杰尔
l praotically owe him my life, Jerry.
世界大战的时候,我的父母搞抵抗组织
During the war, my parents worked for the Resistanoe.
我那时很小 他们就请亨利把我藏起来…
l was so young, they asked Henri to hide me…
…要是他为了这件被抓起来 他就没命了
…and if he’d been caught, it would have been the end of him.
但在那时候他精心照料了我五年
But for five years he took care of me.
他是我唯一的亲人…
He was all l had…
…而且我爱他
…and l loved him.
后来他也爱上了我
And he grew to love me.
但现在我…
And now l….
杰尔,我不能离开他!
Jerry, l can’t!
我想你能理解我的苦衷
You must understand.
是的
Sure.
一切都无所谓
well, it’s okay.
我懧识一位女士她也帮了我许多…
There’s a woman who’s helping me a lot…
…并且她也对我表达了许多爱意 我也不想失去她
…who means so much to me, l wouldn’t want to lose her for anything.
我的工作非常重要
My work’s so important.
祝你好运
Good luok.
我必须要告诉你,我爱你!
lf it means anything to you, l love you!
再见, 莉莎
Goodbye, Lise.
今晚有何打算?
what’re you doing tonight?
我正要梳洗打扮去参加一个晚宴
l was getting ready for a dinner date.
能不能推掉它?
How about breaking it?
那有一定难度
That’d be diffioult.
但不是没有可能
But not impossible.
知不知道在有些时候
You know, some days you look exoeptionally pretty.
ls this one of them?
现在是最美的时候了
This is one of your best.
现在也是你最可爱的时候
This is one of your good days too.
今天晚上我要和你一起出去
You and l are going out tonight.
去参加艺术学院的舞会 你以前从没去过吧?
l’m taking you to the Art Students Ball. Have you been?
舞会叫喷气推进式的除夕夜, 你会喜欢的
lt’s jet-propelled New Year’s Eve, and all of Paris will be there.
那是化妆舞会吧?
lt’s oostume, isn’t it?
不用你操心,我会准备好今晚的一切
l’ll take care of that. Leave it to me. Tonight’s my night.
我觉得自己又变成了一个女人
l feel like a woman for a change.
是这样
You are.
我以前从没指出过?
Haven’t l ever mentioned it to you?
从现在你会听到许多类似的话
You will hear a lot about it from now on.
我很快就回来 我还得准备些东西
l’ll be baok soon. l got to take care of everything.
我现在只想要一瓶香槟!
l want some champagne!
我也一样!他们看上去就像是酒瓶!
So do l! They all seem a bottle ahead of us!
来吧!
Come on!
来吧, 让我们找地方喝酒!
Come on, let’s get some champagne!
这些舞会总是这么疯狂吗?
Are these parties always this wild?
这是我第一次参加
This is my first.
看那个人的装束多么有趣
Look at that oostume.
杰尔 马里甘,是他让我来的
Jerry Mulligan, a buddy of mine, made me oome.
谢谢 -干杯
Thanks. -To Jerry.
杰尔这个名字臭不可闻了
May his name survive his folly.
臭不可闻? 他是干什么的?
His folly? what’s he doing?
是画家,快要开画展了
He’s giving a show. He’s a painter.
那有什么不妥当的?
So what’s wrong with that?
他就要遭殃了
He’ll get it in the neok.
那他为什么还要去做?
Then why does he do it?
因为他有一个腰缠万贯的赞助人
He’s got a sponsor that’s got more nerve than cash.
好吧,女士,该说再见了!
well, Charmaine, this is farewell!
咱们不要说再见
Let’s not say au revoir.
就说句珍重吧
Just goodbye forever.
顺便说一句我就是杰尔的赞助人
By the way, l think you might like to know, l’m Jerry’s sponsor.
我知道
l know you are.
漂泊不定的美国人!
The vanishing American!
我刚才碰到你的一个朋友
Finally! l met a friend of yours just now.
谁呀?
who?
那儿,他是谁?
Him. who is he?
亚当.库克,他是乐队里的钢琴手
That’s Adam Cook. He’s a oonoert pianist.
这怪了,你以前怎么没说过
That’s funny. l’ve never heard of him.
这并不奇怪 因为他从没开过音乐会
lt’s not funny. He’s never given a oonoert.
真是太惊讶了
what a pleasant surprise.
我也是
For me too.
杰尔, 这是莉莎
Jerry, this is Lise.
你好
How do you do?
罗伯茨夫人
And Miss Roberts.
麦洛, 这位是亨利.波诺 这是他的未婚〔
Milo, this is Henri Baurel and fianoee.
今天是我们在巴黎的最后一个夜晚
This is our last night in Paris.
明天一早 我们就要去哈弗大教堂举♥行♥婚礼了
we are driving to Le Havre at dawn to get married.
然后就动身去美国度蜜月
And then we leave for America.
很好,听上去非常浪漫
well, that sounds very romantio.
去跳舞, 亨利
Let’s danoe, Henri.
很高兴见到你
Nioe to have met you.
回头见
l’ll see you later.
还记得我给你提的那个小小的建议吗
That little advioe l gave you this afternoon.
它非常管用是吗?
lt worked out fine?
是啊,的确管用
lt worked out great.
很好!
Good!
那姑娘我以前在哪见过? -不知道
Haven’t l seen that girl before? -l don’t know.
她看上去很面熟
Her faoe seems very familiar.
小伙子人不错,是个画家
Quite a nioe boy. He’s a painter.
亚当的朋友
A friend of Adam’s.
你有什么不舒服吗?
Are you all right?
麦洛, 我是个骗子
Milo, l’m a fake.
我的精神生活并不像你所见的那样 充满阳光,我一直在演戏
l’m not full of life and good spirits. lt’s just the reverse.
今晚我不应该带你来,对不起
l shouldn’t have brought you tonight. l’m sorry.
那姑娘
That girl.
在夜♥总♥会♥里
ln the nightolub.
我爱的是她