And I care for you, so much.
我是这么关心你
With Paula, the thing is…
宝拉的事情是…
Paula is a lot like me.
宝拉太像我了
I had her, when I was, just about your age.
当我差不多你这么大的时候 我就怀上了她
And then along came, Stephanie…
然后 接下来 是斯坦福妮…
and then all the others.
然后是其他的孩子
And…
然后…
then John left.
最后是约翰
And here I am, just huh…
现在我只好…
doing everything I can, to keep my Family together.
做我能做的一切 维护我的家庭
I want something better for Paula.
我想要宝拉过得更好一些
There has to be something better.
一定要更好一些
And I need to protect my children.
我需要保护我的孩子们
Do you understand that?
你明白吗?
These kids…
这些孩子…
they’re all I’ve got.
他们是我的一切
Thank you, Sylvia.
谢谢你 西尔维娅
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, for understanding, okay?
谢谢你理解了 好吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, lord.
主啊
Okay.
好了
Hello, Reverend.
你好 神父
I’ve been meaning to come by and visit…
我一直打算过来拜访一下…
but, when Paula came to the church and talk to me…
不过 在宝拉去教堂找我谈话之后…
it just pushed me a little.
我觉得更应该来了
Now, what’s that girl been bothering you with?
那孩子麻烦您什么事了?
Well, she’s concerned about you and the whole house.
哦 她很担心你和整个家
And, huh… there’s something else.
而且 哦…还有些别的事
I think, Paula may be pregnant.
我想 宝拉可能怀孕了
Now, I’m prepared to offer what support I can…
我准备好做我所能做的…
but, I can’t speak for the entire congregation.
但是 我不能解决一切
Reverend, I’m sorry, thank you…
神父 很抱歉 谢谢…
but, it’s a vicious lie and rumor…
但是 这是无♥耻♥的谎言和恶意中伤…
spread by that Likens’ girl.
都是莱肯斯的女儿散布的
Gertrude…
格特鲁德…
Paula, talked to me herself.
宝拉她自己跟我说的
Well, Reverend, I don’t understand that.
哦 神父 我不明白
I’ll try to get to the bottom of that with Paula…
我试图搞清楚宝拉到底是怎么回事…
but Sylvia has been a very bad influence on her…
但是自从西尔维娅到我家里来之后…
since she came in to my house.
她的影响很坏
And I have…
而且我…
I just can not discipline that girl.
我又不能教训那个女孩
Well, she did mention, Sylvia is around…
嗯 她确实提起过 西尔维娅在附近…
but wasn’t clear, she said there were some problems…
但是不很清楚 她说出了些问题…
and I haven’t seen Sylvia, in church in weeks…
而且我已经几周没见西尔维娅去教堂了…
so I thought, I just should sit down and talk with her.
所以我想 我应该坐下来和她谈谈
I’m afraid, I had to send her to juvenile.
恐怕 我不得不送她去青少年感化院
I just could not handle that girl.
我实在管不住这个女孩了
I caught her stealing from me…
我逮到她偷我东西…
Have you spoken with her parents about this?
你跟她父母说过这些吗?
I tried, I, huh… I wrote them, I’ve called…
我试过了 我 喔…我写信给他们 我打过电♥话♥…
I haven’t gotten a responds.
没有任何回应
Honestly, now I can understand…
坦白地说 现在我明白了…
why they just dropped her with me.
为什么他们把这孩子扔给我
I see.
我明白
I just can go by the juvenile center…
我只好去一趟青少年感化院…
and speak to Sylvia myself.
亲自和西尔维娅谈谈
I’ll try to arrange that.
我会尽量安排的
Hi, uncle Bill. Hello, Reverend.
嗨 比尔叔叔 你好 神父
Hey, kids.
嘿 孩子们
Why don’t you take little Kenny, please!
你帮我抱着小肯尼吧!
We can continue this discussion later.
我们可以晚些时候再谈这个话题
Thank you, Reverend.
谢谢你 神父
I’ll see you on Sunday then.
那我周日来见你
I’m excepting you in my office before the end of the week.
我希望周末之前能在我办公室见到你
We need to talk about this.
我们需要谈谈这个问题
Sure, Reverend.
好的 神父
Okay, Gertrude.
那好 格特鲁德
Don’t you have any sense?
你难道一点都感觉不到吗?
I’m doing this for you! Let go off me!
我这都是为了你! 让我出去!
I want everybody in the basement!
所有人去地下室!
You know why you’re here.
你知道你为什么在这儿
Sylvia!
西尔维娅!
Ricky, she came back.
瑞奇 她回来了
She came back from juvenile…
她从青少年感化院回来了…
then she started trouble again.
然后她又开始惹麻烦
Stop it!
住手!
Johnny, hold her!
约翰尼 摁住她!
No, please! Please!
不要 求你! 求你了!
Hold her still!
把她摁住了!
Sylvia, if you keep moving, it’ll only be messy.
西尔维娅 如果你再挣扎 只能更惨
Light that!
烧红它!
No! No! No!
不! 不! 不!
No! No! No!
不! 不! 不!
Please! Please! Please!
求你! 求你! 求你!
Stop it! Is this alright, Mama?
住手! 这样行了吗 妈妈?
Make sure it’s hot.
确保它够烫
I’m sorry! I’m sorry! You Liar!
我错了! 我错了! 你个骗子!
No! No! Hey!
不! 不! 嘿!
Please no! Please!
求你不要啊! 求你!
You branded my daughter.
你让我女儿打上了印记
Now, I’m gonna brand you.
现在 我要给你打上烙印
Ricky!
瑞奇!
Come here! Finish it!
过来! 刻完它!
Gertie, I can’t.
葛蒂 我♥干♥不了
Ricky, she was with every boy, but you.
瑞奇 她跟所有男孩都有一腿 就是看不上你
You can’t let her get away with this.
你不能让她觉得这无所谓
Please, help me, Ricky.
求你救救我 瑞奇
Please! Please!
求你! 求求你!
Good boy.
好孩子
Ricky!
瑞奇!
What does it say?
写的是什么?
It says: “I’m a Prostitute…
写的是 “我是个妓♥女♥…
and proud of it”.
并且以此为荣”
NO! NO! Stop it! NO!
不! 不! 别! 不!
Sylvia.
西尔维娅
You’ve gotta get outta here.
你要离开这儿
You gotta leave.
你快跑吧
You gotta get away from here, come!
你要远离这 来!
Oh, I can’t…
我不行…
Shh…
嘘…
Mama?
妈妈?
You gotta get outta here! I don’t no where to go.
你要赶快离开这! 我不知道能去哪
You go find your parents.
去找你的父母
And Jennie?
那詹妮呢?
Jennie can take care of herself, don’t worry about her.
詹妮能照顾好她自己 别担心她
Paula?
宝拉?
No! No!
不! 不!
Go! Just go!
跑! 快跑!
What’re doing?
你在干什么?
Just let me go! Mama, stop!
放开我! 妈妈 停下!
Stop it! What’s going on?
住手! 这是怎么了?
Let’s go in the house.
我们进屋吧
Sylvia!
西尔维娅!
Please, please don’t hurt me!
求你 求你别伤害我!
No, no, no, no, I’m not gonna hurt.
不 不 不 不 我不是要伤害你
I swear to God. I promise, I promise.
我向上帝发誓我保证 我保证
Look, I’m sorry.
听着 对不起
I didn’t know, what the hell I was doing, alright?
我不知道 我♥干♥了什么 好吗?