Coy and I headin’ over there now.
凯依和我现在正要去
Yeah, you better be.
哦 你最好是
Let’s get outta here.
我们走吧
That’s my sister Stephanie, she’s big help around the house…
那是我妹妹斯坦福妮 她能在家里帮很大忙…
when she ain’t wasting time with her boyfriend Coy.
等她不再和她男朋友凯依浪费时间的时候
Oh, God.
喔 上帝啊
Hey, Paula.
嗨 宝拉
Mama was asking you for her money.
妈妈向你要她的钱
I bet she was.
我打赌她要了
Who’s your friend?
你这位朋友是谁?
Sylvia, but she don’t talk to trash.
西尔维娅 但是她不和垃圾说话
Excuse me.
原谅我
That’s my mama’s ex boyfriend.
那是我妈妈”额外”的男朋友
He’s only 6 years older than me.
他只比我大六岁
Just like her mom.
和她妈妈一样
That’s him.
就是他
That’s my Bradley.
那就是我的布莱德利
He’s real cute.
他真的很可爱
We got both to be real careful about it.
我们对此都很小心谨慎
Why?
为什么?
Because he’s married.
因为他已经结婚了
I’m not even shittin’ you, no!
我可是没骗你啊 没骗你!
Paula!
宝拉!
Don’t tell me you never had a boyfriend.
别说你从没有过男朋友
Ah, well, there was this guy in California, but…
哦 嗯 有个在加利福尼亚的家伙 不过…
I guess it was nothing.
我想其实没怎么着
Well, at least you did more than just kiss, huh?
喔 至少 你们不只是接吻而已吧 啊?
Well, aren’t you just so damn pure.
哈 难道你还这么纯洁
Oh, come on.
拜托
Let’s go!
走吧!
This is Pleiku, 250 miles north of Saigon.
这是距离西贡以北250英里的百里居
The Air Force Base, that was threatened…
空军基地正受到…
by Communist Guerillas…
共♥产♥主义游击队的威胁…
Marie!
玛丽!
I need you to feed little Kenny.
我需要你喂小肯尼
If I don’t get this ironing to Mrs. Duke by four, I wont get a tip.
如果我四点不能把杜克夫人的衣服熨好 我就拿不到小费了
We’re all out of milk. Well, then get some.
我们没牛奶了 那就去拿点
They wont give us no more credit at the store.
商店不会再赊给我们了
They will, if you take the baby.
他们会的 如果你带上孩子
Hello!
有人吗?
Oh, hi, I’m sorry.
嗨 打扰了
Huh, somebody said they saw my girls here.
哦 有人说看到我女儿在这
You got no family here in Indy?
你们在印第安纳没有亲人?
Well, not that I could leave’m with.
哦 那样的话我就可以把孩子们留给他们带了
‘Cause of them or you?
因为她们还是你?
A little of both.
都有一点
Hi, Mrs. Baniszewski, is Shirley and Marie here?
嗨 巴尼泽夫斯基夫人 雪莉和玛丽在吗?
Upstairs.
楼上
Shut the door!
关上门!
Looks like, you’ve got kids running in and outta here, all day long.
看起来 你家门口孩子们成天跑进跑出的
Why don’t you leave Sylvia and Jenny, here with me?
为什么不把西尔维娅和珍妮留下来 和我住一起?
No, I… I couldn’t do that.
不 我…我不能这么做
I got six kids, two more wont make a difference.
我有六个孩子 再多两个也没什么区别
Yeah, I guess that’s true.
对 这倒是真的
20 dollars a week and you don’t have to worry.
一周20美元 你就不必再操心了
You’d be helping me out too.
你这也是在帮我
I could talk to my wife about it.
我会和我妻子商量
Something to consider.
考虑一下
Ah-ha…
哈哈…
So, you’d never met Gertrude Baniszewski before that day?
那么 在那天之前 你从来没见过格特鲁德·巴尼泽夫斯基?
No, Sir.
没有 先生
But, you were willing to leave your children, with a complete stranger?
但是 你愿意把孩子交给一个完全陌生的人
Well, like I said, huh…
哦 就像我说过的 哦…
we got to talking and…
我们谈过 而且…
she openly admitted, that she would take care of the children…
她明确表示会照顾孩子们…
and treat them like they were her own.
就像她自己的孩子一样对待她们
Okay! Here is 20 now…
好的! 这是20美元…
and huh… you’ll have the next payment in a week, Thursday.
然后 哦…下次你收到报酬会是在下周四
I’ll need that money.
我需要那些钱
You will have it.
你会收到的
Johnny, bring the box upstairs!
约翰尼 把盒子拿到楼上去
Okay, sweetheart, that’s real nice.
好的 宝贝 这真是太好了
I sure don’t want you go.
我真的不想让你走
The circuit will be down and done, at the end of September.
9月底的时候 巡回演出就结束了
That’s only 2 months.
只有两个月
And I promise, I will be back, and get you girls then.
我保证 我会回来接你们
Okay, kids. Goodbye, Jenny, Cookie.
好了 孩子们再见 珍妮 小宝贝
You be good! Okay.
你们会很好的! 好的
Bye-bye.
再见
Bye.
再见
Bye, girls.
再见 孩子们
You girls make sure you get everything you need.
你们需要什么尽管说
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, come on!
好了 赶快!
We’ll help you unpack.
我们帮你们收拾东西
Wait, I’ll help you.
等等 我来帮你
Nothing to be nervous about.
没什么好紧张的
Everyone’s really nice here. I promise.
这儿每个人都很友好我保证
Hey, Paula, get your cherry popped, this summer?
嗨 宝拉 夏天了 让你的樱桃蹦出来吧?
You sure didn’t, Teddy, not with a face like that.
你确定没有么 泰迪 别那么一张臭脸
Hey, come on Paula, you know he’s just playing.
嘿 行了宝拉 你知道他只是玩玩
So, why don’t you play with yourselves?
那 你为什么不自己和自己玩?
Coy is okay, but Teddy is a goddamn delinquent.
凯依还好 但是泰迪是个坏透了的流氓
Paula!
宝拉!
Those guys, they’re always messing with somebody.
这些家伙 总是招人讨厌
I’m sure, she will be okay.
我肯定她没事
You live with Paula and them? Yeah, for a bid, I guess.
你和宝拉她们一起住? 是 收费的
Yeah, I saw you the other day.
我前些天见过你
I live right around the corner, I’m Ricky Hobbs.
我住在右边转角处 我叫瑞奇·胡布斯
Sylvia.
西尔维娅
Hey, there’s a football game this weekend…
嘿 这周末有场橄榄球比赛…
if you’d be interested in that at all.
如果你有一点兴趣…
Oh, I don’t like that much football.
我不那么喜欢橄榄球
Sylvia, come on!
西尔维娅 快点!
Good bye!
再见!
It’s me!
是我!
Hope, you brought my money.
但愿 你带来了我的钱
Nice to see you too.
我也很高兴见到你
Came by to see my baby.
顺便来看看我的孩子
Hi!
嗨!
Hey!
嘿!
Leave him!
别碰他!
Well, I got my call-up papers. I have to go to boot-camp soon.
我收到集♥合♥文件了我很快就要去训练营
Put him back in.
把他放回去
It took me all day to quiet him.
我花了一整天让他安静下来
Not in front of the baby! Why? He don’t care.
别在孩子面前这样! 为什么? 他又不介意
I do!
我介意!
Listen, I’ll be getting a paycheck.
听着 我要拿到工资了
So, you’ll be getting payments regularly.
所以 你会定期拿到钱的
Who’s gonna take care of you?
谁会照顾你?
Well, actually I was wondering…
哦 其实我一直在想…
if I could borrow a few dollars…
如果我能借到一点钱…
so I could visit my brother in Lebanon, before I leave.
那我就可以在我走之前 看望我黎巴嫩市的兄弟
If I had the money, I’d give it to you.
如果我有钱 我会给你
I saw your new boarders.
我看见你的新的寄宿者了
Don’t tell me, you’re doing that for charity.
别告诉我你是个慈善家
I had to take them in, because of you.
我不得不把她们带回来 因为你
I ain’t paying for another man’s kids.
我不会为其他男人的孩子付钱
You ain’t paying for no…
你没有为任何人付…
I’m sorry, Gertie.
对不起 葛蒂

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!