毫无疑问,是在一个安全的地方
No doubt, the safe place.
谁知道呢……
And who knows…
你还可能把它送人了
you might even give it someone.
最安全的地方就是我想不到的地方
The safest place, the place I would never think to look.
那会是在哪里呢?
I wonder where that could be.
那人又是谁呢?
Who that could be.
你不会……
You wouldn’t…
凯瑟琳,我是为达目的不择手段的人
Catherine, I would do anything I had to anything at all.
为了指点江山……
And to bring the point home…
他站在恐怖的墙前……
he stood before that horrible wall…
然后向世界宣布:“我是柏林人”
and declared to the world: “Ich bin ein Berliner”.
我们都是……
We are all…
果子冻甜圈
Jelly dougnuts.
什么?
Excuse me?
“柏林人”,他拼错了
“Berliner”, he pronounced it wrong.
他说:“我们都是果子冻甜圈”
He said we’re all jelly dougnuts.
你是在开玩笑吗?
Is that a joke?
不是,修女
No, sister.
站起来
Stand up.
过来
Come here.
张开手
Hold out your hand.
约翰·F·肯尼迪是最伟大的总统……
John F. Kennedy was the greatest president…
国人将永远铭记
that this country will ever know.
身为天主教♥徒♥……
A Catholic…
他洞悉未来
a man with a vision for the future.
我决不容忍♥开他的玩笑
I will not tolerate jokes at his expense.
我不是想……
I wasn’t trying…
一位伟人已经离我们而去
A great man has been taken from us.
现在去祈祷
Now go… and you pray.
虔诚地祈祷
Pray hard.
亚当
Adam.
你来这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我告诉他们我是你的阿姨
I told them I was your aunt.
我想要回它
I need it back.
什么?
What?
你认为呢?
What do you think?
对不起,我……
I’m sorry I…
别对不起,还给我就可以了
Don’t be sorry, just give it back.
放在家里了
It’s at home.
那就回去拿来给我,好吗?
Bring it to me then. Okay?
放学后,三点半我们在阶梯上见面,好吗?
After school, meet me at the steps at 3:30. Okay?
好
Okay.
我要离开一段时间了
I’m going away for a little while.
去哪?
Where?
我不知道
I don’t know.
可能印度吧
India, maybe.
某个异国他乡吧……
Some place exotic and foreign,
语言不通的地方
where I can’t understand the language.
为什么?
Why?
因为我不能……
Because I can’t…
生活要有意义
Life is about meaning.
找到生活中有意义的事物
You know, finding things in life that have meaning.
孩子、艺术……
Children, art…
爱情
love.
我什么都不再拥有了
Well I don’t have anything of that anymore.
你还有我
You have me.
我知道
I know I do.
但是有时候,一个人是不够的
But sometimes, one person isn’t enough.
你把所有的愿望和梦想都倾注在他们身上,然而……
You put all your desires and your dreams into them and then…
他们却都离你而去
they’re gone.
如果我能成熟一点……
If I was older…
那就不是现在的你了
Then you wouldn’t be you.
希望……
Hope…
有时候越长大就越感到迷失……
It’s something that gets lost as you get older…
我需要去找回自己
I need to find it again.
这就是所谓的生活大课堂吗?
Is that some sort of life lesson or something?
类似吧
Something like that.
三点半,阶梯上
3:30, the steps.
格拉汉姆,是我
Graham, it’s me.
我下午就可以拿到日记了
I’ll have it this afternoon.
格拉汉姆,我很高兴我们可以离开这了
Graham, I’m happy we’re going away.
你回得挺早
You’re home early.
你也是
So are you.
还好吧?
Is everything okay, buddy?
他怎么在这儿?
Why was he here?
谁?
Who?
穿战壕风衣的,那个家伙……
The trenchcoat. That guy…
哦,他是我和你妈妈的一个老朋友,他……
Well, he’s uh an old friend of your mom’s and mine and he uh…
它在哪了?你们做了什么?
Where is it? What did you do with it?
有些事情是你一个小孩子不能理解的
There are some things that don’t make sense when you’re a kid.
她想要收回去
She wants it back.
我知道她想要回这个
I’m sure that she does.
我答应给她
I said I’ll give it back.
当你长大后,你……你会理解的
When you’re older you… you’ll understand.
我已经长大了,我也理解
I am older, I do understand.
亚当
Adam.
你告诉我真♥相♥,当你觉得适合的时候
You told me the truth when it suits you.
你欺骗我是为了我好?
You lie to me for my own good?
凯瑟琳从不欺骗我,没有一次
Catherine has never lied to me, not once.
对不起,亚当
I’m sorry, Adam.
你是我爸爸……
You are my father…
你本应该是为我好
You’re supposed to do the right thing… for me.
是的
I did.
亚当……
Adam…
那是我的
That’s mine.
而实际上不是
Actually… it’s not.
也不是你的
It’s not yours either.
你说的绝对正确
You’re absolutely right.
亚当
Adam.
凯瑟琳已经有了一个完美的生活
Catherine’s had a full life.
艺术、爱情、感兴趣的东西……
Art, love, intrigue…
有时候生活就是那样……
Sometimes, with a life like that,
它开始变得混乱起来
it starts to get confusing.
凯瑟琳就是这样混乱了
Catherine was confused.
她在日记上就是那样说的
The diary said that.
她在哪?
Where is she?
她不是在等你吗?
Isn’t she waiting for you?
博比说你是一个娘们
Bobby said you were a fag.
随便他怎么说
Good for him.
他说你帮他吹了一刻钟的鸡♥巴♥
He said that you offered to suck his dick for a quarter.
那又怎么样?
So?
那么你将要做什么呢?
So what are you’re gonna do about it?
他说你将要去吹……
He said you were gonna suck…
你才是娘们!
You’re the fag!
– 狗逼!
– 什么?
– Asshole!
– What?
逼样!
Pussy!