Killed…
他们谋杀了他……
They killed him…
约翰逊副总统已经离开了达拉斯的医院……
Vice President Johnson has left a hospital in Dallas,
去向不明
we do not know to where he has proceeded.
据猜测,他很快将接掌椭圆形办公室……
Presumably he will be taking the Oval Office shortly…
成为第36任美国总统
and become the 36th president of the United States.
肯尼迪总统今早还在达拉斯机场……
President Kennedy at the Dulles airport this morning…
挥手示意……
where cheering waving…
站住
Stop.
这些绿芽……
Bugs…
你不能伤害到它们
You’re gonna hurt them.
十一月二十二日,我的花♥园♥开花了
November 22, and my garden is blossoming.
警方正在搜寻一名白人……
Police have been looking for a white man,
年龄大约三十岁,体重165磅,身材修长
approximately 30 years of age, 135 pounds, slender built.
看来是此人使用点30口径步♥枪♥……
It seems that this man has shot the president…
枪杀了总统
with 30-30 rifle.
这不是我的错
It’s not my fault.
亚当
Adam.
不要碰我
Don’t touch me.
对不起……
I’m sorry…
出去
Get out.
– 凯瑟琳,我……
– 不
– Catherine, I…
– No.
出去,你个臭小子
Get out, you little shit.
有时,伴君如伴虎
妈妈?
Mom?
没事
It’s alright.
一切都会好起来的
Everything’s gonna be fine.
那有多糟糕?
How bad was it?
车队开过角落……
Well, when he came around the corner,
当时起风了,大家都在交谈……
wind was blowing, people were talking…
有说有笑地指指点点……
laughing, waiting,
然后他的脑袋往后仰……
Then his head snapped back…
接着往前倒……
then forward…
杰姬爬上后备箱……
Jackie climbed over the trunk…
好像她在找什么东西……
like she’s looking for something…
– 车子开走了
– 天啊
– and the cars drove away.
– God…
我得回办公室
I gotta get back to the office.
但是你刚到十分钟
But you’ve just got here 10 minutes ago.
奥斯瓦尔德请了律师,我整晚都会在那里
Oswald hired a lawyer. I’ll be there all night.
一定可怕极了
It must have been horrible.
是啊
Yeah, it was.
至少事情已经过去了
At least it’s over.
谢天谢地,帮了小忙
Thank God for small favors.
再见
I’ll, uh, see you buddy.
你好
Oh, hello.
不知道我可不可以进去一下
I just… I was wondering if I might come in for a moment.
不可以
No, I don’t think so.
我只是来确定亚当没有事
I just wanted to make sure that Adam is alright.
他没事
He’s fine.
我觉得他有我的东西
I think he has something of mine.
我保证会问他的
Well I’ll make sure that I ask him.
好
Okay.
上楼
Upstairs.
我只是想……
I just want…
马上去
Now.
我不得不同意你
Oh, I have to agree with you.
去他妈的杯子,直接对瓶吹
Fuck the glass, go straight for the bottle.
别管我
Just leave me alone.
我只是来看看你……
I just wanted to check on you,
确保你没事
make sure you’re okay.
你在哪里找到路比的?
Where did you find Ruby?
他是德瓦尔的朋友吗?
He a friend of Del Valle’s?
你的朋友?
Friend of yours?
复杂多了
It’s a little more complicated than that.
复杂?
Complicated?
他可是总统,现在死了
He’s the president and he’s dead.
曾经是……总统,曾经是
Was… The president. Was.
我嫁给你的时候……
When I married you…
你是我所遇到的最理想主义的男人
you were the most idealistic man I’d ever met.
一个将改变世界的男人
The man who’s gonna change the world.
你确实已经改变了世界……
You’ve changed the world alright…
但是你失去了曾经拥有过的所有理想……
You lost every ideal you ever had…
时代变了
Times are different.
时代没变……
Times are the same…
是你变了
you are different.
我没有失去我的理想,凯瑟琳
I didn’t lose my ideals, Catherine.
我失去了你
I’ve lost you.
他就是不听……谁都不听
He wouldn’t listen… not to anybody.
我需要日记,凯瑟琳
I need the diary, Catherine.
想否认吗,格拉汉姆?
Need a little deniability, Graham?
A点通往B点……
Point A leads to point B…
通往扳机上的手指?
leads to finger on the trigger?
少来烦我
Just leave me alone.
我是你前任……
I am a ex…
前妻……
Ex wife,
前母亲……
Ex mother,
前情人
Ex lover.
要是你不给我……
If you don’t give it to me…
我就说出去
I’ll talk.
我要冒天下之大不题
I’ll break every rule in your little book.
我会把你、路西安和德瓦尔抖落出去
I’ll talk about you and Lucian and Del Valle.
谁把你的手指放到那个扳机上去的?
Who put your fingers on that trigger?
李·哈维·奥斯瓦尔德是唯一……
Lee Harvey Oswald was the only man…
碰过那个扳机的人
with his finger on the trigger.
别来烦我,我们就井水不犯河水
Leave me alone and it will stay that way.
何况,我把日记给烧了
Besides, I burned it.
这不像你的为人
It’s not like you.
你从三年级就开始记日记了
You got diaries going back to the third grade.
我的为人是怎样的,格拉汉姆?
What is like me, Graham?
我的为人是怎样的?
What am I like?
– 哈里斯当时……
– 去你的
– Harris was…
– Fuck you.
那不是你错……
It wasn’t your fault…
我……我失去了你
I… I’ve lost you.
但是我想你回到我身边来
And I want you back.
我们可以远走高飞……
We could go away…
重新开始,就我们俩,你想去哪里都可以
start over, just the two of us, anywhere you want.
我也想啊
I think I’d like that.
但是你必须把日记交给路西安
But you must give Lucian the diary.
我告诉过你,日记我烧了……
I told you I burned it…
跟他谈谈,告诉他……
Talk to him, tell him,
然后我们就去你想去的地方
and then we’ll go whereever you want.
我考虑考虑
I’ll think about it.
一定要……
Do…
一定要……
Do that…
我要离开这里了
I’m leaving.
我完全不希望再见到你……
I fully expect never to see you again…
希望你也有同感
and I hope that the feeling is mutual.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
离开这里
I’ll be gone.
你没必要再担心我了,可以吗?
You won’t have to worry about me anymore, agreed?
日记是个祸根
The diary poses a problem.
你不可能让所有人闭嘴,路西安
You can’t shut up everyone, Lucian.
没必要,只要让那些想开口的人闭嘴就可以了
I don’t have to, just the people who will talk.
日记在一个安全的地方
The diary is in a safe place.
不来找我麻烦,它就留在那里
Leave me alone and it will stay there.
我最喜欢故作神秘了
I just love a good mystery.
我是认真的,路西安
I mean it, Lucian.
我想知道它藏哪了,这就是问题所在
I wonder where it could be, that’s the question.