你怎么了?
What happened to you?
你去了哪儿?
Where did you go?
我就在这儿啊,格拉汉姆……
I’m right here, Graham,
跟以往一样
just like always.
你向我保证过的……
You made a promise to me…
也向哈里斯保证过
and Harris.
你说过你会照顾我们的……
You said you’d take care of us,
哪怕是在他……
even after he…
我们应该再要一个孩子的
We could have had another kid.
我们还是一家人
We were still a family.
大家都看着你……
People see you…
这好像不是什么秘密……
It’s not as if it’s a secret…
大家都看着你在白宫进进出出
Going in and out of the White House.
他们看着你,凯瑟琳
They see you, Catherine.
为什么你这么在乎?
Why do you care?
– 你是我妻子!
– 以前是!
– You’re my wife.
– Was!
我以前是你妻子
Was your wife.
人人都知道……
Everyone knows…
他们还在嘲笑我
and they laugh about it.
你知道为什么吗?
And you know why?
因为你不是唯一的一个,凯瑟琳
Cause you’re not the only one, Catherine.
他有一长串的女人,他全都操过
He’s got a string of women and he fucks them all.
每个都干过
Every last one of them.
你再也伤害不了我了,格拉汉姆
You can’t hurt me anymore, Graham.
你不能,你的政♥府♥不能……
Not you, not your government,
你宝贵的代理人也不能
your precious agents.
他们都动不了我
None of it can touch me.
他也是我的儿子……
He was my son too…
是吗?
Was he?
办公室工作不爽?
Tough day at the office?
我知道古巴人在南佛罗里达州和路易斯安那州之间排徊……
I got Cubans running around south Florida and Louisiana,
那些白♥痴♥带着枪,他们想要杀某个人
just looking to shoot someone. Idiots with guns.
我告诉过你……
Well, I told you…
反♥共♥产主义联盟是不会成功的
the anticomunism brigade won’t work.
他们都会回到自己的队伍中去
They all want back in on their own terms.
就像一个破坏了的婚姻,难道你不这样认为吗?
Almost like a marriage gone bad, wouldn’t you say?
差不多……
Almost…
你把她训练得很好
You trained her very well.
她是一个特工妻子
She was an Agency wife.
她能可靠吗?
Is she going to be a liability?
她把一切都写了下来
She writes everything down.
她总是把这些都记在她的日记中
She always has, in a diary.
我本来以为她可能会……
I would’ve thought you’d’ve…
改变这个习惯的
broken that sort of a habit.
你试过让她改变,看看你做得怎么样了
You try break it, we’ll see how far you get.
德瓦尔先生,你好吗?
Mr Del Valle, how are you?
每天早上我醒来,我都感觉卡斯特罗在嘲笑我们
Every morning when I wake up I think of Fidel laughing at us.
站在他的科希巴雪茄后面不停地笑
Laughing and laughing behind his cojiba.
没意思,难道不是吗?
It’s not funny though, is it?
更像花♥花♥公♥子♥肯尼迪,他也在嘲笑我们
Much like that playboy Kennedy, he laughs at us too.
当然了,你认识卡斯维尔先生的,对吧?
You know Mr. Caswell, of course?
是的.当然
Yes, of course.
我们必须马上行动
We must act sooner rather than later.
“猪湾”
Bay of Pigs.
噢,天啊……
Oh boy…
那个特工会怎么想……
What do those secret service agents think when…
当我和杰克在屋内玩乐,他们在外面等着?
they’re waiting outside while Jack and I are swinging?
他不信任路西安,再也不会了
He doesn’t trust Lucian, not anymore.
现在只有鲍比了
It’s only Bobby now.
你该看看你当时在光线下的脸,查理
You should have seen your face in light, Charlie.
我都开始非常担心你的手……
I was to worried about your hands…
你太着急了
You’re in a hurry.
你会明白的,找个地方
Things to see, places to go.
大家都这样
People too.
是的
Exactly.
啊,你看看你……
Look at you…
我可没有邀请你看
I didn’t invite you over to look.
这么快?
So soon?
海琳在做饭,鹌鹑什么的
Helene is making dinner, quail or something.
我说过我会去的
I promised I’ll be there.
转达我爱她
Give her my love.
她看了你建议的那本书
She read that Huxley book you suggested.
不喜欢
Didn’t like it.
这没有什么好奇怪的
No surprises there.
你知道,我会离开她的
I could leave her, you know?
为了我?
For me?
别操心了……
Don’t bother…
我的鹌鹑需要工作了
My quail needs work.
吃好点!
Have a nice dinner!
你把书包掉在地板上了,泄漏了你
You left your book there on the floor, dead giveaway.
噢,对不起
I’m um, I’m sorry…
没有下雨,所以我该回家了
There’s no rain, so I’ll just go home.
坐
Sit down.
不要为兴奋而害羞,亚当
Never be ashamed being excited, Adam.
再不要这样做了
Just don’t do it again.
不会了
I won’t.
今天我看到了你的丈夫
I saw your husband today.
你很兴奋吧
How exciting for you.
他跟一个衣着很差的人在一起
He was with another guy, in a dirty suit.
他们在谈论你
They were talking about you.
他们遇到了一个口音很重的人
They met somebody, guy with an accent.
叫“戴尔”什么的
“Del” something.
德瓦尔?是这个名字吗?
Del Valle? Was that his name?
对,就是这个
Yeah, that’s him.
他是谁?
Who is he?
他是古巴人,非常容易生气的古巴人
He’s a Cuban. Very angry Cuban.
有些人认为他是一个爱国者……
Some people think he’s a patriot,
还有一些人认为他是一个罪犯
other think he’s a criminal.
我想这要看你自己怎么看了
I guess that’d depend on your point of view.
那是
That’s right.
那是当然
That’s exactly right.
你该走了
You need to go now.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
亚当,要是你再见到我丈夫……
Adam, if you see my husband again,
别再理他
go in the other direction.
总统办公室
Oval Office.
我是凯瑟琳·卡斯维尔,帮我接通电♥话♥好吗?
This is Catherine Caswell. Can you put me through, please?
请等一下
One moment, please.
抱歉,卡斯维尔夫人,总统正在通电♥话♥
I’m sorry, Ms. Caswell, the president is on the phone.
那我等等
I’ll wait.
可能要很久
It may take some time.
我有要事
It’s important.
嗯,我相信他现在打的电♥话♥……
Well, I believe he will be on the phone…
会超过你愿意等的时间的
longer than you are willing to wait.
要我捎信吗?
May I take a message?
不,不,不用
No. No, no message.
就会吹……
Just boast…
杰克,别把事搞砸了
Don’t fuck this up, Jack.
今晚古巴罪犯……
This was the night when Cuban prisoners…
终于从猪湾回来了
finally came back from the Bay of Pigs.
他们在被囚禁20个月后,飞往迈阿密……
They flew into Miami after 20 months of captivity…
最终卡斯特罗释放了他们……
Finally freed by Fidel Castro…
换取价值五千三百万美元的食物和药品
for a ransom of $ 53 million in food and medicines.
这些返回的古巴囚犯……
How will these returning prisoners be absorbed…
怎么才能融入美国古巴社区呢?
into the restless Cuban-American community?
亚当……
Adam,
快点,他们随时都会到
hurry up, he’ll here be any minute.
古怪
Doofus.
沃尔特开车送你去
Walter’s driving you.