He was a, a little boy.
就像你一样
Just like you.
我不是小孩子了
I’m not a little boy.
是的,我觉得你不是了
No, I don’t suppose you are.
你去哪儿?
Where are you going?
貌似那跟你没关系
Like if that’s any of your business.
他不会跟任何中情局的人说的
He won’t talk to anyone at Langley, Catherine?
杰克也不会说的
Jack won’t talk about it.
他说那事情已经结束了
He says it’s over and done with.
也许你需要去说服他……
Perhaps you need to convince him…
对话还是要继续的
that the conversation must remain open.
– 他说了博比说……
– 噢,天啊!
– He said that Bobby said…
– Christ!
博比
Bobby.
空中支援
Air support.
就这样:我们缺少空中支援
That’s what it was: lack of air support.
预言一个决定总是很容易……
Well, it’s always easy to second guess desicion…
一旦下了决定
once it’s been made.
特别是错误的决定
Especially when it’s the wrong decision.
我们在谈论那个人……
We are talking about the man…
他就站在柏林墙前面……
who stood in front of the wall…
还把“柏林市民”发错音
and mispronounced “Berliner”.
我是一个柏林人:我们都是白♥痴♥
Ich bin ein Berliner: We are all jelly dougnuts.
天哪,我们可以说点别的吗?
My God, can we talk about something else, please?
这是华盛顿
It’s Washington.
还能说什么好呢?
What else is there to talk about?
生活,也许?
Life maybe?
生活?政♥治♥之外还有生活?
Life? There is life outside politics?
政♥治♥之外什么都没有
There is nothing outside politics.

Mm.
凯瑟琳·卡斯维尔
Catherine Caswell.
你本来应该见过他,他回家的时候总是很脏
You should’ve seen him. He came home full of mud.
好像他去了猪湾一样
Like he was in the Bay of Pigs.
孩子猪
The Boy Pigs.
傻孩子
傻瓜
形式死了
Form is dead.

Hey.

Hey.
我们要去你家,对吗?
We’re going to your house, right?
是的,对,当然
Yeah, great. Definitely.
嘿,伙计们,可以走了吗?
Hey, guys. Ready to go?
马格达也跟我们一起去
Magda’s gonna come with us.
没事吧,嗯?
That’s okay, isn’t it?
没事
Sure.
– 我想没事……
– 走吧
– I guess…
– Let go.
房♥子不错
Cool house.
你父母亲是做什么的?
What do your parents do?
他们是作家,记者
They’re writers. Journalists.
我妈妈是作家……
My mom’s a writer…
写烹饪书的
cook books.
好啊
Cool.
你们就当我不在吧
You guys just pretend I’m not here.
当我不在
I’m not here.
那是干什么?
What was that?
接吻啊,傻瓜,法式接吻
It’s kissing, you stupid. French kissing.
我去过法国
I went to France once.
所以你要学会这样接吻
So you should know how to do this.
当然
Of course.

那是什么?
What… is that?
那是……我的牙齿
It’s uh… my tooth.
真的很恶心……
That is completely disgusting…
我得走了
I’ve gotta go.
我妈妈要来接我了
My mom’s gonna pick me up.
好,没事
Yeah, we better.
牙齿治好后打电♥话♥给我
Call me when you have it fixed.
你弄破你的牙齿……
You broke a tooth…
也不打算告诉我们吗?
and you weren’t gonna tell us about it?
我用胶水粘上的
I glued it back in.
你粘上的?
You glued it?
我以为会没事的
I thought it would be okay.
这不是乳齿,亚当
This isn’t a baby tooth, Adam.
他们是不会再长起来的
These don’t grow back.
这我知道
I know that.
那么为什么不告诉我们呢?
Then why didn’t you tell us?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你怎么了?
What is wrong with you?
我没事啊
Nothing is wrong with me.
你那是什么意思?
What is that supposed to mean?
每天,你回家都很脏……
Every day you come home dirty…
都是因为在那个女人的花♥园♥工作过
after working in that woman’s garden.
– 你整天都……
– 你说……
– You spent…
– You said…
一个人在你的房♥间里……
all the time alone in your room…
因为你……
Because you…
你再也没有和我们说过话
You don’t talk to us anymore.
看在上帝的份上,这是你的牙齿
It’s your tooth, for God’s sake.
我的牙齿!我的牙齿
My tooth! My tooth.
那是什么回事?
What was that?
我不知道
I have no idea.
好了,明早我会打电♥话♥给牙科医生
Well… we’ll call the dentist in the morning.
社会女孩和华盛顿妻子们
Society girls and Washington wives.
小提琴……罗马货
Nero feels… Rome burns.
你到底是谁?
Who the fuck are you?
孩子,在黑暗中这样做是不安全的
It isn’t safe to ignore people in the dark, kid.
你还没有回答我的问题
You didn’t answer my question.
什么?你喜欢隐身吗?
Oh, you like to sneak around,
你是想这样做吗?
is that what you like to do?
嗯?你想看吗?
You like to watch?
嗯?你想躲着看吗?
You like to sneak around and watch?
我让你坐牢怎么样?
How about I put you in jail?
嗯?让大家也看看你
Let other people watch you for a while.
你不能让我去坐牢
You can’t put me in jail.
哦,不能吗?
Oh, no?
你不是警♥察♥
You’re not a cop.
你怎么这么说?
What makes you say that?
你喝醉了
You’re drunk.
孩子,喝醉了是有个样子的
Drunks come in all shapes and sizes, kid.
走吧
Come on.
那么这就是所谓的……
So this is what a journey…
高级意识流?
to higher consciousness looks like?
你好,格拉汉姆
Hello, Graham.
可怜……
Pathetic…
你看你
Look at you.
我发现他在外面偷看我们
I found this peeping tom outside.
你好,亚当
Hi, Adam.

Hi.
噢,你认识他……
Oh. You know him…
他在花♥园♥帮我做事
He’s doing some work for me… in the garden.
在花♥园♥里……
In the garden…
看起来像越南的汽油炸♥弹♥
Looks like Vietnam. Post napalm.
难道你不喜欢吗?
Don’t you like it?
不喜欢
No.

Good.
我想我得走了
I think I’m gonna go.
为什么?
Why?
家里有个男人是好事
It’s nice to have a man around the house.
你♥他♥妈♥的笑什么啊?
What the fuck are you laughing at?
什么!
What!
上楼去,我马上上来
Go upstairs. I’ll be up in a minute.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!