– Okay.
我只是想知道你……
I was just wondering if… you know…
放学后某个时候想不想去我家……
you’d want to come by my house sometime after school…
干嘛?
And do what?
我不知道
I don’t know.
聊天,听一些唱片……
Talk, listen to some records…
嗯,我喜欢
Yeah, I’d like that.
很好,那……
Great, so…
斯达福特先生,有没有一丁点可能的原因……
Mr Stafford, is there a faintest possible reason…
让你可能没有去你本该去的地方吗?
you might have for not being where you’re supposed to be?
不,修女
No, sister.
我想不会
I thought not.
是我,亚当,你的邻居
It’s me, Adam… from next door.
– 给你整理花♥园♥?
– 对
– Your garden?
– Right.
我是来给你整理花♥园♥的……
I’m going to be your gardener…
这些是谁画的?
Who painted these?

I did.
喜欢吗?
Do you like them?
我想是的,但是……那些只是些颜色,对吗?
I think so, but… they’re just colors, right?
它们不该有些什么含义吗?
You know, aren’t they supposed to mean anything?
嗯,颜色就是颜色
Color is color.
他们有什么意思?
What do they mean?
你想要他们有什么意思就什么意思
Whatever you want them to.
事情都是它本身所体现的
Things are what we make of them.
– 形式是死的
– 什么?
– Form is dead.
– What?
形式是死的
Form is dead.
你见过废弃的房♥屋吗?
Have you ever seen a man in building?
破烂的窗户,垮塌的门,还有墙壁?
Broken windows, cracked doors and walls?
当然
Sure.
从房♥子修建的那刻起……
From the moment that building was built…
就开始准备倒塌……
it started to fall apart,
那就在于你选择怎么看
just depends on how you choose to look at it.
形式是死的,很酷
Form is dead. That’s cool.
我喜欢
I like that.
我觉得非常好
Looks pretty good to me.
我想把它掀掉
I want you to rip it all up.
全部吗?
All of it?
全部
Everything.
把所有这些都弄走
Just scoop it up and throw it all away.
我想要脏点……
I want dirt,
一个新的开始,以前的什么都不要
a new beginning, nothing boxed or restrained.
都清除掉,我们可以重新开始
Rip it all up, we’ll start all over again.
形式是死的,对吗?
Form is dead, right?
完全正确
Exactly.
这个可能会有帮助的
That might help.
你真……漂亮
You look… beautiful.
我敢说你对每个女人都这么说
I bet you say that to all the girls.
没有
No.
把那树弄掉,就回家去吧
Finish up that tree then head on home.
古巴人从来没有忘记过肯尼迪
The Cubans are never gonna forgive Kennedy. Ever.
嗯,那并没那么重要
Well is not like it really matters.
美国90英里之外就有共♥产♥党邻居
We’ll have communists living 90 miles away.
天啊,卡斯特罗在笑话我们
God, Castro laughs at us.
嘲笑我们
Laughs at us.
你看上去好像在挖一条通往中国的隧♥道♥
Well, you look like you’ve been digging to China.
你去哪儿了?
Where’ve you been?
在花♥园♥工作了
Working in the garden.
什么花♥园♥?
What garden?
卡斯维尔夫人的
Mrs. Caswell.
谁?
Who?
卡斯维尔夫人
Mrs. Caswell.
她搬到对面街道住
She moved in across the street.
凯瑟琳·卡斯维尔?
Catherine Caswell?
是的
M-hm.
过来坐会儿,伙计?
Why won’t you have a seat, bud?
凯瑟琳·卡斯维尔,她很漂亮,对吗?
Catherine Caswell. She’s very nice, isn’t she?
是的,我喜欢他
Yeah, I like her.
她是个很特别的女人
She’s a very special lady.
她是个有大经历的人
She is the one who has seen and done a lot of things.
太多经历
Too many things.
她的生活很不容易
She has had a very hard life,
她很……情绪化……
she is… very emotional…
可能不是你毕业后……
and maybe she’s not the best person…
找的最好的雇主
for you to working for after school.
为什么?
Why not?
很难说清楚
Well, it isn’t easy to explain.
亚当,她跟我们不同
She’s different than we are, Adam.
她不关心这类事情
She just doesn’t care about the same things.
她不管她的儿子,上帝啊
She doesn’t care about her own son, for God’s sake.
艾迪
Addie.
她有儿子?
She has a son?
她过去有个儿子
Had a son. Had.
怎么回事?
What happened?
发生什么事情不重要
It doesn’t matter what happened.
重要的是你离她远点
What matters is that you stay away from her.
你说了……
You said…
你说了要找份儿工作赚钱的
You said to get a job, to earn some money, you said…
是的,要找份儿工作,只是不是……
Fine, get a job, just not with her…
好的,亚当,为她工作没事
Okay, Adam, working for her is alright.
麦克!
Mike!
别逗留,好吗?
Just don’t linger, okay?
做完她给你的工作,就回家
Do what she asks, then come home.
行吗?
Okay, buddy?
好的
Okay.
今天在学校干了些什么?
What’d you do at school today?
没什么
Nothing.
很好
Great.
所有自♥由♥的人们,不管他们在哪儿……
All free men, where ever they may live…
都是柏林的市民……
are citizens of Berlin,
因此,作为一个自♥由♥人……
and therefore as a free man,
我骄傲地说:我是一个柏林市民
I take pride in the words: Ich bin ein Berliner.
世界上还有很多的人……
There are many people in the world…
他们并不真正明白,或者说他们……
that really don’t understand… or say they don’t…
分不清自♥由♥世界和共♥产♥主义社会……
what is the difference between the free world…
有什么区别
and the communist world.
让他们来柏林
Let them come to Berlin.
约翰·菲茨杰拉德·肯尼迪
John Fitzgerald Kennedy.
什么?
What?
那么你跟总统真的是朋友
So you and the president really are friends.
当然是
Of course we are.
我们在学校认识的
We met at school.
那是什么意思?
What’s that supposed to mean?
昨晚我看着窗外,我……
I was looking out my window last night and…
什么都没看到
And saw nothing.
你绝对什么都没看到
You saaw absolutely nothing.
好的,抱歉……
Okay, sorry…
亚当,有些事情是私密的
There are some things, Adam, that are private.
它们需要保持那样
And they should stay that way.
就如你的儿子?
Like your son?
谁告诉你我儿子的事情?
Who told you about my son?
我父母
My parents.
你父母……
Your parents…
我的天啊……
Oh my God…
如果你有过儿子……
If you had a son,
那么你就肯定有丈夫,对吗?
then you must have a husband, right?
前夫
Ex husband.
他长什么样子?
What’s he like?
他死了,那就是他的样子
He’s gone, that’s what he’s like.
他当时还是个小孩子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!