本人,约翰·菲茨杰拉德·肯尼迪在此庄严宣誓
尽忠职守
我们的军队
接收苏联武器
美国情事
我们可以一起拯救我们的星球
Together we shall save our planet
也可以一起随着它的火光毁灭
or together we shall die in flames.
肯尼迪总统本人
对猪湾事件负有全责
一位作家称猪湾事件是完美的败笔
二十万人发出呼声
加入民权运动
自♥由♥的德国人摆脱大萧条
华盛顿特区
1963年
First comes love,
then comes marriage,
他们看起来永远其乐融融
They always look like they’re having more fun.
大家都其乐融融
Everyone has more fun.
共♥产♥党就比我们快乐
Obviously they have more fun than we do.
看到帕特丽夏吗?
Have you seen Patricia?
双峰真大!
They are huge!
她说她愿意让我摸
She says she’s gonna let me touch them.
胡说……
Bullshit…
她说也说了,做也做了!就为了一块钱
She said! She did! For a dollar.
她这么跟你说的?
To you? She said that to you?
没对我说
Not exactly, not to me.
我想也是
Thought so.
卡尔骂你是白♥痴♥
Carl said you were faggot.
所以呢?
So?
所以他骂你是白♥痴♥
So – he said you were fag.
你打算怎么办?
Well, what are you gonna do?
不怎么办
Nothing.
你不能熟视无睹
You can’t do nothing.
你真不够朋友
Some friend you are…
– 拜托,白♥痴♥
– 你才是白♥痴♥
– Come on, fag!
– You’re the fag!
看你有什么能耐
Let’s see what you got.
打啊打
Fight, fight!
叫你陷害我
That’s for setting me up.
你们干什么啊?
What… are you… doing?
没什么,修女
Nothing sister.
上帝最喜欢忏悔的人了,斯达福特先生
God smiles on remorseful, Mr Stafford,
而不喜欢顽固的人
not the impenitent.
各位,现在是五点钟
Gentlemen, it’s five o’clock.
留堂结束
Detention is over.
在上帝的眼里,所有罪人都可以得到救赎
In the eyes of God all sinners can be redeemed.
是,修女
Yes, sister.
我的眼睛看到的可不是这么回事
My eyes see differently.
是的,修女
Yes, sister.
– 吉米,我
– 你去死!
– Jimmy, I…
– Fuck you!
我不是故意的
I didn’t mean…
你是混♥蛋♥,你们俩都是
You’re an asshole… Both of you.
妈妈?爸爸?
Mom? Dad?
儿子,你在吗?
Son? You in there?

Yeah, I’m here.
在里边很忙吗?
You… working hard in there?
别管他,麦克
Leave him alone, Mike.
我可怜的儿子
Poor son…
他就要走向盲目了,手掌长毛还不知道怎么回事
He’ll go blind… grow hair on his palms…
麦克,他才13岁,这年龄段的孩子都这样
Mike, he’s 13… he’s at age.
大家好
Hey, guys.
罗杰,今早见到帕特丽夏了吗?
Roger, have you seen Patricia this morning?
她漂亮吧?
She’s very beautiful.
麦克?
Mike?
你快点吧?
Could you hurry up?
急什么啊?马丁·路德·金又不是第一次被捕
What’s the rush? King gets arrested all the time.
我想占个好位置
I want a good seat.
[里奇蒙现代艺术博物馆]
The Richmond Museum of Modern Art.
诚邀您出席白宫……
Your presence is requested at the White House…
晚会——杰奎琳·鲍维尔·肯尼迪和约翰·菲茨杰拉德·肯尼迪
for an evening’s entertainment. Jaqueline Bouvier Kennedy & John Fitzgerald Kennedy.
约翰·菲茨杰拉德·肯尼迪
John Fitzgerald Kennedy.
见我所见,见我所未见
To see what I have seen see what I see.
小心使用
Use with care.
爱你的乔治
Love, George.
凯瑟琳·卡斯维尔
Catherine Caswell
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
要帮忙吗?
Can I help you with something?
是的,我……我就住在街对面
Yeah, I uh, I live across the street.
是吗?
Yes?
不知道你有没有需要……
I was wondering if you need…
干的活,比如打扫花♥园♥……
any work done. You know in the garden,
打扫房♥子
around the house.
我想赚点钱
I’m trying to earn some money.
用来干什么?
For what?
去欧洲旅游
A trip. To Europe.
和同学一起
With my class.
听起来真刺♥激♥啊
That sounds very adventurous.
我叫亚当
Adam.
亚当
Adam.
你进来吗?
Are you coming in?
– 你会做什么?
– 什么?
– What can you do?
– What?
家务事
Around the house.
打扫卫生,修修补补……一般的家务活都会
Oh. Cleaning, fits… All the usual stuff.
你想要我为此付给你钱?
And you want me to pay you for that?
路费……
For my trip…
去欧洲?
To Europe?

Mh-mm.
你认识他?
You know him?
肯尼迪总统?
President Kennedy?
我们有一面之交……
We’ve met…
我妈妈跟他握手过一次,在晚宴上
My mom shook hands with him once, at a dinner.
她说她当时感觉好像赤♥裸♥裸一样
She said it made her feeling she was naked.
你父亲一定不怎么爽
You father mustn’t have liked that too much.
我爸爸说他是因为在电视上很帅气……
My dad said he stole the election…
而偷得了选举
by being a pretty boy on a television.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
我不知道,我没看到
I don’t know, I didn’t see it.
我要整理下我的花♥园♥
I need my garden landscaped.
你会吗?
Can you do that?
当然
Sure.
你以前做过吗?
Have you ever do it before?
园林工人?
Worked in a garden?
那我不用付你很多工钱,对吗?
Then I’m not gonna pay you very much, am I?
我学习很快
I’m a fast learner.
我打赌你会
I bet you are.
明天回来
Come back tomorrow.
好的
Right.
明天
Tomorrow.
感觉就好像她是裸体的……
Made her feel like she was naked…

Shit.
亚当,吃饭
Adam, dinner.
来了!
Coming!
亚当,快点
Now, Adam, now.
我说过我来了
I said I’m coming.
他不会是又去洗澡了吧?
Just not while you’re in the bathroom, right?
亚当
Adam.
亚当
Adam.
我说了我马上去
I said I’d be right there.
– 嘿,菲斯
– 晦
– Hey, Faith.
– Hi.
晦,帕特丽夏
Hi, Patricia.
一坨屎
Dipshit.
让开,卡尔
Fuck off, Carl.
– 好的,让开
– 好的
– Right… fuck off.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!