She used to say we’re like twins.
布莱克·菲尔德
这就是我们那时的关系 我一度有过自残倾向
And that was our relationship. I’d like to sabotage myself
布莱克·菲尔德
我觉得艾米也是这样
and I think Amy liked to sabotage herself.
布莱克·菲尔德
或许这就是我们的天性
Maybe that was our nature.
我曾问过她为什么滥交
I used to ask her why was she promiscuous
为什么她对待性的态度跟男人一样随意
and why she was more like a man with sex.
这表明一个人经历过创伤
It’s indicative of somebody that’s had a traumatic event,
也许 就是性方面的创伤
maybe sexually, themselves.
我感觉她就是因此才变成那样的
Sort of made sense to me from the way she was.
她就只说 “什么也没发生
She’d just say, “It’s nothing.
“我小时候没有被虐待过
“I weren’t abused when I was a kid.
没有那样的事”
Nothing like that.”
然后她说是她爸爸离开了她妈妈
Then she said her dad leaving her mum
造成了这些
was what caused this,
她跟她爸爸很少在一起
and her not really seeing her dad.
我就明白了
I understood.
我九岁的时候割过一次腕
I cut my wrists when I was nine years old.
我不知道我是否真的是想死
I don’t know if I wanted to necessarily die,
我只想让我妈离开我的继父
I just wanted my mum to leave my stepdad.
我和艾米很像
Me and Amy were quite similar.
(艾米) 我爱上了一个可以为其去死的人
(Amy): I fell in love with someone who I would’ve died for.
我们当时很相爱地在一起
We were in love and we were together.
那简直让人上瘾 不是吗
And that’s like a real drug, isn’t it?
♪ If my man was fighting ♪
♪ Some unholy war ♪
♪ I would be behind him ♪
♪ Straight shook up beside him ♪
♪ With strength he didn’t know ♪
♪ It’s you I’m fighting for ♪
♪ He can’t lose ♪
♪ With me in tow ♪
♪ With me in tow ♪
♪ I refuse ♪
♪ To let him go ♪
♪ At his side ♪
♪ And drunk on pride ♪
♪ We wait ♪
♪ For the blow ♪
♪ Ooh… ♪♪
(劳伦) 噢 让我们瞧瞧
(Lauren): Oh, let’s see who’s gonna be
绿色门的后面是谁!
behind the green door!
– 嗨! – 房♥子的主人
Hi! Master of the house
现在不在
is not in right now.
她这会儿去了另一个地方
She is gone somewhere for a minute to be somewhere.
2005年8月
马略卡岛 西班牙
她这会儿去了另一个地方
She is gone somewhere for a minute to be somewhere.
2005年8月
马略卡岛 西班牙
一个她吃饭的地方 所以她现在不在
And somewhere she having dinner, so I’m having a cheeky cigarette
2005年8月
马略卡岛 西班牙
我就不要脸地抽根烟 别告诉她 嘘
while she gone. Don’t tell her. Shh.
2005年8月
马略卡岛 西班牙
我就不要脸地抽根烟 别告诉她 嘘
while she gone. Don’t tell her. Shh.
不要脸 不要脸 欸!
Cheeky, cheeky. Eh!
不好意思 请给我介绍下这里
Mi scusi. Tell me about this place.
好吧 既然她不在
Alright, while she’s away, I’ll give you a tour
我带你参观房♥子 好 准备好了? 好
of the house. Okay, ready? Okay.
首先我带你来到主室 (劳伦·吉尔伯特的度假视频)
First I lead you into the main room.
这间通常是留给客人娱乐的
This is usually reserved for entertaining guests,
但你也可以是我的客人 亲爱的
but you can be my guest, darling,
因为今天这里没人
because no one’s here today.
好 我带你看看大露台
Okay, I lead you out to the grand patio.
请跟上我 不用介意我…
Please, please follow. Don’t mind me in my…
– 啊 你去哪? – 好吧 亲爱的
Ah, where you go? Okay, darling,
这就是大露台 这是斯斯
this is the grand patio. This is Cecil.
– 斯斯住这儿 – 斯斯!
Cecil live here. Cecil!
然后我们到了卧室 很棒
Then we have the bedroom. It’s very nice.
有一些衣柜
There are some cupboards.
– 噢 – 看这上面
Ooh. See up here,
主人回家的时候我就睡那里
this is where I sleep when the master come home.
– 马桶耶! – 有时候我一个人的时候
The toilet! Sometimes when I’m alone,
我会穿着衣服冲个澡
I have a shower in all my clothes.
我发现这是唯一能真正让我放松的办法
I find this is the only true way to relax.
还有这里 我惹麻烦的时候就被挂在这里
Also here, this is the hook I hang from when I’m in trouble.
但并不经常发生 我可是好宝宝 我是好宝宝
It’s not very often. I’m a good boy. I’m a good boy.
好了 就是这样 欢迎来到寒舍
Okay, well, this is it. Welcome to my humble abode.
(劳伦) 艾米!
(Lauren): Amy!
我们坐在… 一个小酒吧里
We are sitting… in a little bar,
喝着鸡尾酒 那是我的鸡尾酒
drinking cocktails. There’s my cocktail.
那是艾米的小鸡尾酒
There’s Amy’s little cocktail.
我觉得里面有迷♥药♥
I think it’s got Rohypnol in it.
突然之间 她过来跟我说
All of a sudden she went to me,
劳伦·吉尔伯特
朋友
突然之间 她过来跟我说
All of a sudden she went to me,
劳伦·吉尔伯特
朋友
“劳伦 听听这条消息 来自布莱克的”
“Lauren, listen to this message. This is a message from Blake.”
“劳伦 听听这条消息 来自布莱克的”
“Lauren, listen to this message. This is a message from Blake.”
我告诉她 我不想离开我女朋友
I just said to her that I didn’t wanna leave my girlfriend
布莱克·菲尔德
我告诉她 我不想离开我女朋友
I just said to her that I didn’t wanna leave my girlfriend
布莱克·菲尔德
我们最好还是当朋友
and we’d probably be better as friends.
我们最好还是当朋友
and we’d probably be better as friends.
(劳伦) 她完全纠结于这些短♥信♥
(Lauren): She was obsessing over these text messages.
他不想再跟她有什么纠葛 而她完全纠结在里面
He wanted nothing to do with her and she was obsessing over it.
她只希望他能愿意见她
All she wanted was for him to wanna see her.
后来弄得很糟
It got messy.
尼克·沙曼斯基
经纪人
后来弄得很糟
It got messy.
尼克·沙曼斯基
经纪人
他回到了他女朋友身边 她孤身一人了
He went back to his girlfriend, then she got her own back.
他回到了他女朋友身边 她孤身一人了
He went back to his girlfriend, then she got her own back.
她就睡了他的朋友
She slept with his friend.
我知道彻底搞砸了
我知道当他发现之后他不会再理我了
我知道我必须这么做 必须有个人来灭了念想
因为我们总是再三伤害彼此的心
当一切结束后 我发疯了 彻底疯了
什么都不管不顾 完全疯了
每件事都让我想起他
我望着冰箱想起他
我他妈上楼梯看见墙上的血也想起他
因为我以前常常用手狂砸墙
在小院里住在对面的人
The person that lived opposite in the little court
劳伦·吉尔伯特
朋友
在小院里住在对面的人
The person that lived opposite in the little court
劳伦·吉尔伯特
朋友
有朱丽叶的电♥话♥ 打电♥话♥把她叫起来说
had Juliette’s number and had called Juliette up to say,
劳伦·吉尔伯特
朋友
“艾米跌倒了伤到了头部”
“Amy’s fallen over and she’s hurt her head,
劳伦·吉尔伯特
朋友
所以我们就赶了过去
so we’ve gone round there.”
所以我们就赶了过去
so we’ve gone round there.”
看起来就像有人强占了她的房♥子
It looked like people had been squatting in her house.
太恶心了 肮脏不堪 她躺在床上
It stank, it was dirty.And she was lying on the bed
头上撞了高尔夫球那么大个包
and she had this golf ball coming out of her head.
我们一直收拾到凌晨三点的样子
So we worked till, like, 3 in the morning
我们打扫了整个房♥子
and we cleaned the whole house up.
然后我打给了她爸爸 我们又打给了尼克
And I called her dad and we called Nick.
因为我太难过了 我什么也没吃
你在经历这些事的时候 根本没胃口吃饭
所以这不是说我喝了多少
更主要的是
喝的速度
就是什么都不考虑了 你懂么
所以你早上一起来就喝酒?
是啊 一起来就拿瓶酒喝
我们都在那里见了面
We all met there and it was, like,
尼克·沙曼斯基
经纪人
我们都在那里见了面
We all met there and it was, like,
尼克·沙曼斯基
经纪人
情况像越来越失控了 我们得帮助她
this is getting out of control. We need to get her some help.
尼克·沙曼斯基
经纪人
我试过跟她父母谈
I’ve tried speaking to the parents
尼克·沙曼斯基
经纪人
我试过跟她父母谈
I’ve tried speaking to the parents
他们真的也算愿意处理这事
and they really wanna kinda take it on.
所以我基本上是等于绑♥架♥了她
And so, technically, I sort of kidnapped her.