These are this year’s nominees for Record of the Year.
《Irreplaceable》 碧昂斯
Irreplaceable: Beyoncé.
《The Pretender》
The Pretender:
喷火战机乐队
Foo Fighters.
《Umbrella》 蕾哈娜
Umbrella: Rihanna,
伴唱Jay-Z
featuring Jay-Z.
《What Goes Around Comes Around》贾斯汀·汀布莱克
What Goes Around Comes Around: Justin Timberlake.
他的专辑名叫《What Goes Around Comes Around》?
His album’s called What Goes Around Comes Around?
还有《Rehab》 艾米·怀恩豪斯
And Rehab: Amy Winehouse.
格莱美奖得主是…
And the Grammy goes to…
艾米·怀恩豪斯
Amy Winehouse!
艾米
Amy!
呃…
Uh…
感谢小岛唱片公♥司♥的所有人
thank you to everyone at Island Records.
还有EMI音乐发行公♥司♥的各位
Everyone at EMI Music Publishing.
感谢雷雷
To Raye Raye,
感谢马克·罗森和萨拉姆·雷米
to Mark Ronson and Salaam Remi.
我的爸爸妈妈
To my mum and dad.
我的布莱克
For my Blake,
我的布莱克还在监狱里
my Blake incarcerated.
感谢伦敦 这个奖是属于伦敦的
And for London! This is for London!
那是一个美好的夜晚
It was a beautiful evening.
雷·寇斯伯特
经纪人
那是一个美好的夜晚
It was a beautiful evening.
雷·寇斯伯特
经纪人
得到那么多奖项…
You get those awards like that…
雷·寇斯伯特
经纪人
雷·寇斯伯特
经纪人
付出的所有努力都值得了
it just made all the work seem worthwhile.
雷·寇斯伯特
经纪人
付出的所有努力都值得了
it just made all the work seem worthwhile.
艾米那时完全戒掉了 看起来棒极了
Amy’s completely clean and looking amazing.
泰勒·詹姆斯
朋友
艾米那时完全戒掉了 看起来棒极了
Amy’s completely clean and looking amazing.
泰勒·詹姆斯
朋友
那是难以言说的喜悦
It’s just overwhelming.
泰勒·詹姆斯
朋友
那是难以言说的喜悦
It’s just overwhelming.
我忍♥不住大哭起来
I was just hysterically crying.
我太激动了 她让我感到很骄傲
I was so overwhelmed, I was so proud of her.
当时大脑中不断闪现我们一起经历的岁月 我们的童年
And I was just flashing our whole life, our childhood.
她看到我哭
And then she saw me crying.
朱丽叶 快上来
Juliette, come up.
她抓着我
She grabbed me,
把我拉上台 然后带着我一起走下去了
pulled me up onstage and took me off the stage.
我有点惊慌失措
And I was having a bit of a panic attack.
我跟她说 “我不敢相信这是真的
I was, like, “I can’t believe this is happening.
太棒了 你是我的骄傲”
This is amazing. I’m so proud of you.”
我看着她
And I’m looking at her,
想要得到某种回应 结果她说
trying to get some form of reaction, and she went,
“朱儿 这一刻没有毒品真的太无趣了”
“Jules, this is so boring without drugs.”
听到这话我非常非常难过
And I felt really, really, really sad for her.
艾米?艾米?
(man): Amy? Amy?
三天后
K-WEST酒店
伦敦
艾米?艾米?
(man): Amy? Amy?
三天后
K-WEST酒店
伦敦
艾米 获得格莱美奖你有什么感受
Amy, how do you feel after winning a Grammy?
艾米 获得格莱美奖你有什么感受
Amy, how do you feel after winning a Grammy?
– 恭喜 – 你开心吗?
Congratulations. Did you enjoy it?
– 噢 不好意思 – 我要去看我老公了
Whoops. Sorry. I’m going to see my husband.
我当时下榻在K-West酒店
I was staying at the K-West Hotel.
亚辛·贝 说唱艺人
很晚了 她来敲我的门
Very late in the night,she knocks on the door,
亚辛·贝 说唱艺人
亚辛·贝 说唱艺人
我一个人
and I’m alone.
我一个人
and I’m alone.
她走进来
She comes in,
就坐在沙发上
and she just sits on the couch.
我记得当时很为她高兴
I remember feeling like really happy for her,
也很担心她
and also concerned,
因为她真的不知道该如何
’cause she really didn’t know how to be that thing
做好那个被推向成功的自己
that she had been pushed to become from her own success.
然后她就拿出了铝箔纸
Then she pulled out this aluminum foil.
她说 “你不会介意吧?”
She said, “Does this bother you?”
我说 “艾米 我爱你
And I said, “Amy, I love you.
“我不介意你得到快乐
“I don’t mind that you get high,
但我介意你以这种形式快乐”
but I mind that you get high.”
最后她还是吸了 我当时就感觉
She did what she did and I was, like,
“这是一个想要消失的人”
“This is someone who is trying to disappear.”
你喜欢成为名人吗?
我不是很清楚…
老实说 我并不觉得真的有这回事
你的意思是?很显然你确实出名了…
我不知道… 这对我而言狗屁都不是
是不是很难弄清谁才值得信任?
是的
2008年6月
艾米的卡姆登公♥寓♥
先生们 麻烦别挡住门
Gents, get away from the door, please.
2008年6月
艾米的卡姆登公♥寓♥
2008年6月
艾米的卡姆登公♥寓♥
请走开 不好意思 抱歉了伙计
Fuck off, please. Sorry, mate.
请走开 不好意思 抱歉了伙计
Fuck off, please. Sorry, mate.
我被叫去做她的保镖
I was called out to do security for her.
她之前的保镖
The security that she had,
完全应对不了这些狗仔队
it just could not handle the whole paparazzi situation.
安德鲁·莫里斯
保镖
完全应对不了这些狗仔队
it just could not handle the whole paparazzi situation.
– 再见 – 晚安 艾米
See ya. Night-night, Amy.
我能感受到她是个很谦和的人
I could feel that she was a humble person,
只不过她刚好处在一个很坏的情境之下
but she was just caught up in a bad situation.
她的状况一点也不好 身体和精神状态都是
She was not well at all: physically, mentally not well.
朱丽叶·阿什比
朋友
她的状况一点也不好 身体和精神状态都是
She was not well at all: physically, mentally not well.
朱丽叶·阿什比
朋友
她只想要人们能告诉她
All she ever wanted was people to tell her,
“停下来 住手”
“Pack it in, stop it.”
而我和劳伦已经容忍♥不了这一切了
And me and Lauren would not tolerate any of it.
当时是尼克说 “你们唯一能做的
It was Nick that said, “The only thing you girls can do
劳伦.吉尔伯特
朋友
当时是尼克说 “你们唯一能做的
It was Nick that said, “The only thing you girls can do
劳伦.吉尔伯特
朋友
“就是向她表明你们不想被牵扯进来
“is show her you don’t want to be a part of it,
劳伦.吉尔伯特
朋友
劳伦.吉尔伯特
朋友
当她需要你们的时候 你们在那里就可以了”
and when she needs help, you’re there for her.”
劳伦.吉尔伯特
朋友
很艰难的爱
Tough love.
很艰难的爱
Tough love.
我就对她说
And I just said to her,
“如果你想要我帮忙 我会帮你
“If you want me to help you, I’ll help you.
“我爱的是你本身 但我不喜欢你现在的样子
“I love you, but I don’t like who you’ve become,
我也不想在你身边了”
and I don’t want to be around you.”
当很多金钱
Where a lot of money
和期望被置于险境的时候
and a lot of expectation is at stake,
人们的想法♥会♥变得有点扭曲
people’s ideas become a bit skewed.
奇普·萨默斯
戒毒辅♥导♥员
人们的想法♥会♥变得有点扭曲
people’s ideas become a bit skewed.
奇普·萨默斯
戒毒辅♥导♥员
他们想试图把事情解决
They want to try and get it sorted out
奇普·萨默斯
戒毒辅♥导♥员
但又不想因此而影响到
in a way that doesn’t upset
奇普·萨默斯
戒毒辅♥导♥员
正在源源滚来的金钱
this financial trajectory that’s going on.
正在源源滚来的金钱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!