Make sure you take pictures of anybody coming and going.
什么情况
What do we got?
十六个达到入伍年龄的男性进去了
Sixteen military-age males have gone in.
十六个吗
Sixteen?
是 这破餐馆客人比麦当劳都多
Yeah, they serve more customers than a fucking McDonald’s.
你看这个
Here, check this out.
他还在里面吗
Is he still in there?
我记录了他的进入时间
I clocked one point of entry.
他在里面 但不好攻进去
He’s in there, but it’s not gonna be an easy breach.
我可不敢说 兄弟
Oh, I don’t know about that, man.
或许他们看到传奇就让他进了呢
Probably see the Legend and just let him right in,
毕竟是大名人
you know, big-time celebrity.
请他在罩袍上签名
Ask him to sign their burka.
出席他们孩子的生日宴
Appear at their child’s birthday parties.
你什么毛病 这又不是我自己封的称号♥
Hey, what is your problem? I didn’t promote myself.
当然了 狗♥日♥的♥ 是我给你取的
Yeah, no shit, motherfucker. I did that for you.
要是我给你取个”神话”
You would’ve never made Chief if
什么的外号♥ 谁会让你当队长
I had nicknamed you the fucking Myth or some shit.
他邀请你们参加古尔邦节晚餐
He invites you to join him for Eid Al-Adha supper.
他说在这天 来者皆为客
He says, on this day, everyone has a seat at my table.
他真是慷慨
Oh, that’s very generous of him.
真的很惊险
That was, like, close, man.
-尝一点吧 很好吃 -很好
– Have some. Pretty good. – That’s very nice.
拿根黄瓜
Take a cucumber.
拿根黄瓜 把它泡在醋里
Take cucumber and put it in a tub with vinegar.
对
Yeah.
再放一根辣椒 一个柠檬进去
Stick in cayenne pepper, add a lemon in it…
浸泡过夜
and let it soak overnight.
就这样 再加伏特加
It’s that, just add vodka.
没错 你想试试吗
That’s the idea. You wanna get in on it?
-试试吧 我可是很有实践精神的 -好
– Let’s do it. I’m a ground-floor investor. – All right.
比格斯 你这辈子哪天做过饭了
Biggles, you never cooked a day in your life.
伙计 这才是现实问题啊 很现实
Dude, that was the real question. That was super real.
随便谁都能识破我们
All these random people getting behind us.
还把我爸骗得团团转
Get my father to fall in behind me.
妈的
Holy shit.
斯奎勒尔 要橄榄吗
Squirrel? You want some olives?
不 我不吃橄榄
No, I don’t do olives, man.
-有人要吃羊头吗 -不
– Somebody will get on that lamb head? – No, no.
来吧兄弟 补点脑子
Come on, man. Get some brains!
我要洗手
I gotta wash my hands.
-很好吃 -好吃吗
– It’s good. – It’s good?
兄弟
Hey, man.
很好 兄弟
This is good, man.
去看看 比格斯
Go check that out, Biggles.
-坐着别动 -等等
– Stay right here! – Wait.
-怎么回事 -比格斯 帮我一把
– What the fuck?! – Biggles, help me out here.
看到了吗 圣♥战♥者
See that, Muj? Huh?
看到没
You see that?
-怎么回事 -喊翻译官来
– What the fuck’s going on? – Bring the Terp in.
操
Oh, shit.
好了 你告诉他
All right. Now you tell him
他要么被送去拘留
that he’s gonna be sent off to detention…
等着伊♥拉♥克♥法庭判决
and the Iraqi courts can decide what to do with him.
要么帮我们进楼下的餐馆
Or he can help us get inside that restaurant downstairs.
告诉他 说随他选
You tell him. Say it’s his choice.
就是这里
That’s it.
安全
All clear.
很好 前进
Good, good. Moving.
突击队就位
Assault team set.
绿色♥区♥域布哨就位
Green-side security set.
目标正在移♥动♥
Package is moving.
距离十五米
Fifteen meters out.
十米
Ten meters.
五米
Five meters.
在敲门了
He’s knocking.
别慌
Hold.
他们在核查
They’re vetting him.
安息吧 圣♥战♥者
Lights out, Muj.
已消灭 已消灭
Execute. Execute.
手雷扔出 手雷扔出
Frag out! Frag out!
-比格斯 后门有人吗 -没有 没人
– Biggles, anything coming out the back? – Negative. No movement.
妈的
Oh, shit.
-道 把他弄下来 -是
-“D”, take him down. – Got him.
把他弄下来
Get him down.
妈的
Oh, shit!
发现一条地道 小心背后 注意
We found a tunnel. Watch your back. Keep your eyes open.
正面交火
Contact front!
交火 后撤
Contact! Fall back!
白色♥区♥域安全 白色♥区♥域
White-side, all security. White-side.
屠夫逃走了
Butcher’s on the move.
重复 屠夫逃走了 我在追击
Repeat, Butcher’s on the move, I’m in pursuit.
击中屠夫的车 马上过来
Butcher’s down. Moving your position.
我给过他坐牢的机会 他自己选的
I offered him detention. It was his choice.
他选错阵营了 战争就是这样
Picked the wrong side. It’s all there is to it. Fog of war.
克里斯
Yo, Chris!
行了 赶快走 事情麻烦了
Fuck them, man. Let’s go. Shit’s getting hairy.
长官 有武装的叛乱分子在向这里移♥动♥
Sir, we have armed insurgents are moving this way.
我们得撤了
We need to make tracks.
干得好 队长
Good job here, Chief.
-再要一个吗 还是够了 -这是什么
– Want another one or are you good? – Look. What is this?
掉下来什么就是什么 这机器就是这样
You get what it gives you. That’s how this thing works.
你想要那个也拿不到
You don’t get that one, if that’s the one you want.
我喜欢那个
I like that.
很好 那个很强
That’s good. That’s strong.
克里斯 你的卡车好了
Chris, your truck’s ready.
你想玩就转着玩吧
You can move that all you want.
你的卡车好了 不可能
Your truck’s ready. Impossible.
请把信♥用♥卡♥给我
Give me your credit card.
好 真好玩
Okay. Interesting.
-我已经给你了 -是
– I already gave it to you? – Right.
-从地上捡起来 -你查下有没有克里斯·凯尔
– What? Hey! Pick it up off the floor. – See if Chris Kyle’s on file?
-你看这个… -捡起来 都捡起来
– See this one… – Off the floor. Make sure you get all of them up.
这里还有一个
Well, you got one back here.
不好意思 先生
Excuse me, sir?
您是克里斯·凯尔队长吗
Are you Chief Chris Kyle?
没错
Yes, sir.
我叫麦兹
My name is Mads.
我们在费卢杰见过 你救了我一命
We met in Fallujah. You saved my life.
是吗
I did?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
当时我们被困在一所房♥子里
We were stuck in a house
直到你和海军陆战一队赶来
until you came in with the 1st Marines.
是你把我救出去的
You carried me out.
陆战队也救过我们不止一次了
Well, the Marines saved our ass plenty of times.
你怎么样 还好吗 没事了吧
How are you? All right? You holding up?
挺好的 没事了…
Great. Yeah…
我能活着就感激万分了
I’m just grateful to be alive.
这种生活并不…
It hasn’t been…
这种生活并不容易
It hasn’t been easy.
不过 你懂的…
Well, you know…
很多人失去的可不止是一条腿
A lot of guys lost more than just a leg.
你有战友牺牲了吗
Did you lose some friends?
有 不过我指的是那些活着的
Well, that too. But I’m talking about the guys that lived.
有些人是活着回来了 但是他们…
You know, that made it back, but they’re just not…
他们的心并没回来
just not back, you know?
-他们好像无法适应正常生活 -明白
– They can’t seem to get right. – Yeah.
有时间来弗吉尼亚看看好吗
Why don’t you come down to the VA sometime?
弟兄们会很高兴的
The guys would love it.
他们都想见见传奇人物
They all know who the Legend is.
-可以 好主意 -你好 小家伙儿