Real redneck.
我不是乡巴佬 我是得州人
I’m not a redneck, I’m from Texas.
这有什么区别
What’s the difference?
我们只会骑马
Well, we ride horses…
他们骑的可是自家表亲
and they ride their cousins.
你是干什么的 肯定是军人吧
What do you do for work? You’re obviously military.
我负责清洗被圈养的海豚
I polish dolphins. They’re in captivity.
也就是刮掉些甲壳虫…
What I do is just sort of scrape off the crustaceans–
我看着很好骗吗
Do I look stupid to you?
没有 说实话 你看着有些悲伤
No, honestly, you look a little sad.
我的身高够不够请你喝杯酒呢
Am I tall enough to buy you a drink?
除非你告诉我你到底是干什么的
Not until you tell me what you do.
好吧 那这样吧 格雷格 给我两杯酒
Okay, how about this. Hey, Greg? Get two shots?
一个问题一杯酒怎么样
How about we do a shot for a question.
你每问一个问题我再回答你 你就喝一杯
Every time you ask me a question that I answer, do a shot.
-我问就我喝 -那就开始吧
– Same, vice versa. – Game on.
把整瓶留给我们吧
You can leave the bottle too.
好了 问吧
Okay, shoot.
好吧
All right.
你肯定是军人 哪支部队的
You’re obviously military. What branch?
我刚结束了基本水中爆破训练
I just finished BUD/S,
准备去狙击手学校了
heading to sniper school.
不是吧 你是海豹突击队队员
Are you kidding me? You’re a SEAL?
是的 女士
Yes, ma’am.
你问了两个问题了
That’s two questions.
该死
Shit.
不是吧
Really?
你没必要真的喝完啊
I didn’t really mean you had to do that.
好吧 该死
Okay. Shit.
我对你们了如指掌
I know all about you guys.
我姐刚和一位海豹队员订了婚
My sister was engaged to a SEAL.
-是吗 -是的
– Oh, was she? – Yeah.
等等 你说你对我们了如指掌是什么意思
Hold on, how you know all about us? What do you mean?
就是说你们是一群狂妄自大
What I mean is, you’re a bunch of arrogant,
以自我为中心的混♥蛋♥
self-centered pricks…
以为自己可以撒谎 欺骗 为所欲为
who think you can lie and cheat and do whatever the fuck you want.
我永远不会和海豹队员约会
I’d never date a SEAL.
等等 为什么说我是以自我为中心
Wait, why would you say I’m self-centered?
我愿意为我的国家牺牲
I’d lay down my life for my country.
为什么
Why?
因为它是最伟大的国家
It’s the greatest country on Earth.
我会不惜一切保护它
I’d do everything I can to protect it.
我对你姐的遭遇表示遗憾
Look, I’m sorry what happened to your sister,
但我不是那样的人
but that’s not me.
很高兴见到你
It’s nice to meet you.
你要去哪
Where you going?
直接回家了
I’ll just gonna go home
因为你说你不跟海豹队员约会
because you said you wouldn’t date a SEAL, so…
我是说我永远不会和他们结婚
I said I’d never marry one.
好吧 那就…
Okay. Well, then, maybe,
你好 很高兴见到你
hello. Nice to meet you.
-你叫什么 -塔娅
– What’s your name? – Taya.
塔娅
Taya.
克里斯 我叫克里斯·凯尔
Chris. I’m Chris Kyle.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
非常荣幸
Pleasure.
我是说 你自以为能保护
I mean, it’s pretty egotistical of
所有人的想法还是太过自负了吧 克里斯
you to think you can protect us all. Isn’t it, Chris?
我们的训练指挥官说有三…
Well, our BUD/S office commander said that it’s three–
行吧
OK.
他说有三件事是我们要担心的
He said there’s three things we gotta worry about:
自己 美酒 女人
ego, booze and women.
看来你现在遇上大♥麻♥烦了
It sounds like you’re under attack.
你真漂亮
You’re pretty.
还很可人
You’re so cute.
我帮你
I got you.
我不会跟你回家的 想都别想
I’m not going home with you, so don’t even think about it.
感受你全身每个细胞的呼吸
Feel breath filling every cell in your body.
这是我们的宗旨
This is our ritual.
控制自己的呼吸 控制自己的思想
We master our breath, we master our mind.
扣动扳机会成为你下意识的动作
Pulling the trigger will become an unconscious effort.
你会意识到你开了枪 但别去控制它
You will be aware of it, but not directing it.
在你呼气的时候 找到呼吸的自然节奏
And as you exhale, find your natural respiratory pause…
还有心跳的间隙
and the space between heartbeats.
我是塔娅 暂时无法接电♥话♥
Hey, this is Taya. Can’t get to the phone.
-请留言 我会回电的 -又是我
– Leave a message. I’ll call you back. – Hey, it’s me again.
被你吐得满鞋都是的那个家伙
That guy whose shoes you puked on.
我在想你可能没收到上一条留言
So, yeah, I was thinking maybe you didn’t get that last message?
上一条 还是再上一条来着
The last message I left or the one before that?
-所以我在想… -你想了什么
– So I figured that– – You figured what?
你好呀 最近好吗
Hey. How are you? How you been?
挺好的
Good.
那就好 你在忙什么呢
Good. Wow, what are you up to?
没怎么忙 你呢
Not a lot. You?
不忙 就只是想打电♥话♥给你
No, just excited to talk to you.
准心越小 偏差越小
Aim small, miss small.
如果你瞄准一颗衬衫纽扣
If you aim for a shirt button,
可能就偏差5厘米
you might miss by two inches.
如果瞄准的是衬衫
If you aim for a shirt,
可能就偏差60厘米
you might miss by two feet.
射击点最好集中在一起 凯尔
You better close those groupings, Kyle.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
加油
Come on.
还不错
Not bad.
-能拿哪些奖品 -顶层的
– What do we get for that? – Top shelf.
我喜欢棕色的那只
I like that one. The brown one.
-给你 -太好了
– Here you go. – Great.
-谢谢 -谢谢你 祝今天愉快
– Thank you. – Thank you, sir. Have a good day.
你好呀
Hello.
不错 看着和你很配
Good. That looks good on you.
你一直想要当一名士兵吗
So did you always want to be a soldier?
不是 我以前想当牛仔 但是…
No, I wanted to be a cowboy, but…
怎么说呢 以前想过
I don’t know. I did that.
感觉自己还应该做些什么事
I thought I was meant for something more.
所以你就在酒吧里拯救女生了吗
So you started rescuing girls from bars?
我觉得是从你这救下了那间酒吧
I think I rescued that bar from you.
你喜欢听乡村音乐吗
You like country music?
只有情绪低落的时候才听
Only when I’m depressed.
那小孩呢 你想要小孩吗
How about kids. You want kids?
想 总有一天吧
Yeah, someday.
我妈说我眼光太差 找不到什么好男人
My mom says I have a nose for picking the wrong men.
这样说女孩子真是太不好了
Well, that’s a shitty thing to say to a girl.
但我也证明了她说的没错
Well, I’ve proven her right.
因为选错过人才会有
Them wrong picks put you here…
现在的你
made you who you are.
我喜欢现在的你
I like who you are.
你有没有想过
You ever think about what happens
枪口前是活生生的人时会怎么样吗
when there’s a real person on the end of that gun?
不知道 但愿这天真到来时
I don’t know. I just hope I can do my job
我能做好我的本职工作
when that day comes.
我们看的是同一块靶吗
Are we looking at the same target?
你是在扬灰玩吧
You’re spitting dust.
别担心 不会射击的人
And don’t worry. We can always use
也还是能去当医务兵的
corpsmen for the guys who can’t shoot.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
你在发抖
You’re trembling.
我知道
I know it.
-也不是非得做 -不 我想做
– We don’t have to do this. – No, I want to. I do.
只是感觉太真实了 我有点害怕
You just feel real and it scares me.
你闭上眼睛开的枪吗
You got your off-eye shut?
我要是闭上眼睛 就看不到那边了