How long before we get film?
我们还要一袋血
We need another unit of blood.
-搞定 -生理盐水 快
– Got that. – Saline, now.
-接着往外抽 -抓住这里
– More suction. – Hold your hand right here.
匹配血型
Type and cross.
快去 我现在就要那些数据
Get it up. I need those numbers now.
看清子弹是从哪个方向射过来的了吗
Did you see where it came from?
当时至少距离一千米开外
It was more than 1000 meters out.
敌方只有一名狙击手能射中这一枪
Only one enemy sniper could’ve made that shot.
他能挺过来吗
Will he make it?
在附近找到了48的弹壳
Took a round off the feed tray cover of his 48.
看起来情况不妙
Doesn’t look good.
这是第一名中枪的海豹突击队员
That’s the first Seal hit, sir.

Fuck!
据我们跟踪的什叶派出租司机说
Shi’a cab driver we source
距离这儿七户之隔有个大本营
is saying there’s a stronghold seven doors down.
掩护你们的陆战队还在那儿激战
Marine units covered your exfil are still engaged there.
如果你们想撤退 重新部署 可以理解
I can understand if you want to stand down and regroup.
你们自己决定
It’s up to you.
以牙还牙
Eye for an eye.
我们回战场
We’re going back out.
-太他妈好了 -绝对同意
– Fucking A. – Fuck, yes.
咱们出发
Let’s go.
开战
It’s on.
两公里远
Two klicks out.
过道安全
Hallway clear.
往左边
On the left.
收到
Copy.
过道
Hallway.
过道安全 往左
Hallway clear. On the left.
安全
Clear.
警报解除
All clear.
警报解除
All clear.
马可 看来有人走得很急啊
Hey, Marc. Looks like someone left in a hurry. Huh?
-有人中枪 -注意窗户
– Man down! – Contact window!
有人中枪
Man down!
注意窗户
Contact window!
注意窗户
Contact window!
挺住 马可
Come on, Marc.
我们走 兄弟
Let’s go, buddy.
我在这儿 老兄 看着我 看着我
I got you, man. I got you. Look at me. Look at me!
有我在
I got you.
马可死了 老兄
Marc’s gone, bro.
有名海豹队员中枪 需要立即转移伤员
I got one Seal down. I need a CASEVAC immediately.
我们必须把他带走
We gotta fucking move him.
“有些人苦苦追求荣耀
“Glory is something some men chase…
而有些人从未刻意找寻
and others find themselves stumbling upon…
荣耀却不期而至
not expecting to find it.
无论如何 获得这份荣耀
Either way, it is a noble gesture that one…
都是无上殊荣
finds bestowed upon them.
我的问题是 从何时起这份荣耀渐渐褪色
My question is when does glory fade away…
演变成了罪恶的战争
and become the wrongful crusade?
或沦为一种残忍♥无道
Or an unjustified means…
专取人性命的手段
by which consumes one completely?
我目睹了
I’ve…
战争
seen war…
我目睹了
and I’ve seen…
死亡”
death.”
小队 立正
Detail. Ten-hut!
举枪
Port arms.
准备
Ready.
瞄准
Aim.
鸣枪
Fire.
准备
Ready.
瞄准
Aim.
鸣枪
Fire.
准备
Ready.
瞄准
Aim.
鸣枪
Fire.
举枪致敬
Present arms.
马可两周之前写的那封信
Marc wrote that letter two weeks ago.
他跟你提过吗
Did he say any of that to you?
克里斯 我想知道你怎么看那封信
Chris, I wanna know what you thought of his letter.
一名基♥地♥组♥织♥线人提供了情报
An AQI informant had called in a tip…
加上比格斯又中了枪
and Biggles had just been shot.
我们的理智被情绪左右
We were operating out of emotion,
就直接进了埋伏圈
and we just walked right into an ambush.
但这些都不足以让他送命
But that’s not what killed him.
是那封信 那封信害死了马可
That letter did. That letter killed Marc.
他放弃了 也为此付出了代价
I mean, he just let go, and he paid the price for it.
在这里登记吗
Sign in here?
你好 朋友
Hey, buddy.
-你好 是克里斯吗 -是的
– Hey, Chris? – Yeah.
-你在哪儿 -我在这里 就在这里
– Where you at? – I’m right here. Right here.
该死 你跟蝙蝠一样瞎
Oh, shit. You’re blind as a bat.
那该死的爆弹
Yeah, it fucking blows.
-但他们说要整好我的脸 -谢天谢地
– They say they’re gonna fix my face, though. – Oh, thank God.
你的脸早该整整了
About time. Your face needs some fixing.
太早了 哥儿们
It’s too soon, man.
太早了吗
It’s too soon?
早过头了
Way too soon.
我听说你求婚了
Hey, I heard you proposed.
-是啊 -好样的
– Yeah. – Well, good for you.
你没告诉她你买♥♥的钻石是…
You didn’t tell her you bought that diamond–
-你告诉她是在泽尔斯买♥♥的了吧 -没有
– You told her you bought it at Zales, right? – No.
-没有吗 -没有
– You didn’t? – No.
没有 又买♥♥了个新的
No, got a new one.
这个小一点 她爸爸帮我搞定的
It’s a smaller one. Her dad helped me out with it.
真好
Oh, nice.
太棒了
Oh, good.
她不愿意离开我 兄弟
She wouldn’t leave me, bro.
我让她走 她不愿意离开
I told her to go, and she wouldn’t leave.
这对她太他妈不公平了
She’s getting a raw fucking deal.
为什么这么说
Why would you say that?
别这么说 她还有你
Don’t say that. She’s got you.
还有你那五厘米的玩意儿
All two inches of you.
五厘米
Two inches.
我很高兴是我而不是你遭遇了这一切
Yeah, you know, I’m glad this happened to me and not you.
你不可能挺过来的
Ain’t no way you could’ve handled it.
是啊 你可能是对的
Yeah, you’re probably right.
他们说你是美军历史上最致命的狙击手
So they say you’re the deadliest sniper in U.S. Military history.
是这样吗
Oh, is that right?
我听说的是这样
That’s what I heard.
那些坏人都在萨德尔城
Then bad guys ended up in Sadr City.
你们不是要回去吧
You’re not going back.
我们的确要回去 我们要围攻追杀他们
We are. We’ll wall them in and hunt them down.
拜托哥儿们 你们不用这么做
Come on, man. You don’t have to do that.
我们必须这么做
We have to do that.
你是我兄弟
You’re my brother…
他们得为对你施加的恶行付出代价
and they’re gonna fucking pay for what they did to you.
明白 传奇
Hooyah, Legend.
去他妈的明白
Fucking hooyah.
如果我出了什么事
Something happens to me…
你会没事的
you’d be all right.
你会找到另一个人对你好的
You’d find someone else.
你想死吗
Do you wanna die?
所以你才要去吗
Is that what it is?
不是
No.
那就告诉我
Then just tell me.
告诉我你为什么这么做
Tell me why you do it.
-拜托 -我想了解

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!