也因此更令人满意了
in a narrower way.
尤其是像《今夜无处不在》
Especially songs like “ln The Air Tonight”
和《希望渺茫》这两首歌♥
and “Against All Odds.”
萨布丽娜 别光盯着看 用嘴
Sabrina, don’t just stare at it. Eat it.
但我还是认为
But I also think
菲尔·柯林斯在乐队的表现最好
Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group
而不是单飞艺术家
than as a solo artist.
我要强调一下”艺术家”这个词
And I stress the word “artist.”
这首歌♥是《萨苏迪欧》
This is “Sussudio.”
很棒很棒的一首歌♥
A great, great song.
个人最爱
A personal favorite.
看着镜头
Look at the camera.
克里斯蒂 看镜头
Christie, look at the camera.
别碰手表
Don’t touch the watch.
我们能走了吗
Can we go now?
还没完事呢
We’re not through yet.
如果她们性格很好但长得不好看
If they have a good personality and they’re not great-looking,
那谁他妈还在乎
then who fuckin’ cares?
就假设一下 好吗
Just say, hypothetically, okay,
如果她们性格很好呢
what if they have a good personality?
我知道 我知道…
I know, I know…
不存在性格好的女孩子
There are no girls with good personalities.
好性格就是小妞身材紧实
A good personality consists of a chick with a little hard body
能满足你所有的性需求
who’ll satisfy all sexual demands
同时还不能太浪
without being too slutty about things,
而且还能管住嘴巴不八卦
and will essentially keep her dumb fucking mouth shut.
性格好的女孩子
The only girls with good personalities
要么聪明 要么有趣
who are smart, or maybe funny,
要么智商不低 要么才华横溢
or halfway intelligent or talented,
鬼才知道我讲的是什么样的女孩
though God knows what the fuck that means,
-那一定都是丑八怪 -绝对
– are ugly chicks. – Absolutely.
这正是因为她们不得不弥补
And this is because they have to make up
自己毫无吸引力的事实
for how fucking unattractive they are.
你们知道关于女人 艾德·盖恩是怎么说吗
Do you know what Ed Gein said about women?
哪个艾德·盖恩 运河酒吧的领班吗
Ed Gein? Matre d’ at Canal Bar?
不 是50年代威斯康辛州的连环杀手
No. Serial killer. Wisconsin in the ’50s.
-艾德怎么说 -他说
– And what did Ed say? – He said,
“当我看到漂亮姑娘走在街上
“When I see a pretty girl walking down the street,
我有两个念头
I think two things.
一个我想要跟她约会 聊天
One part of me wants to take her out and talk to her,
用心待她 全心全意”
be real nice and sweet and treat her right.”
另一个他怎么想
And what did the other part of him think?
“把棍子插♥进♥她的脑袋会是什么景象”
“What her head would look like on a stick.”
伙计们
Hi, guys.
我需要你们的意见
I want to get your opinion on something.
是我的名片
It’s my business card.
我也决定重新定制一款
I decided to get a new one, too.
这个…
That’s…
很不错 路易斯
Very nice, Luis.
多谢夸奖
Thank you.
路易斯·卡拉瑟斯
副总裁
对了 晚饭怎么办
Listen, what about dinner?
你能说的就这些吗 范帕顿
Is that all you ever have to contribute, Van Patten?
“见鬼的晚饭怎么办”
“What about fucking dinner?”
别丧气 贝特曼
Cheer up there, Bateman.
怎么了 今早忘记做按♥摩♥了吗
What’s the matter, no shiatsu this mornin’?
再碰我一下 我要你好看
Touch me again like that, and you’ll draw back a stump.
-冷静 兄弟 -失陪
– Hold on there, little buddy. – Excuse me.
天哪 帕特里克
God. Patrick.
为什么要在这里
Why here?
我见过你看我的眼神
I’ve seen you looking at me.
我注意到过…
I’ve noticed…
你那…
your…
惹火的身材
hot body.
别害羞
Don’t be shy.
你无法想象我为这一刻等了多久
You can’t imagine how long I’ve wanted this,
从那次在亚利桑那206餐厅的圣诞派对开始
ever since that Christmas party at Arizona 206.
你知道的
You know the one.
当时你打着阿玛尼红色旋涡纹领带
You were wearing that red-striped paisley Armani tie.
我想要你
I want you.
我也想要你
I want you, too.
-帕特里克 -什么事
– Patrick! – What is it?
你去哪
Where are you going?
我要去还录像带
I’ve gotta return some videotapes.
帕特里克
Patrick!
周一 20号♥
Okay, Monday? The 20th.
周一 那…
Monday? That’s…
-没有保罗·艾伦的预约 -预约…没有
– Any Paul Allen? -Reservation… no.
-没有预约 但 -坎鲍尔
– No reservation, but… – Kimball.
我一直想找你聊聊 来我办公室
I’ve been wanting to talk with you. Come into my office.
琴 今天的外套很好看 松田家的吗
Jean, great jacket. Matsuda?
你记得保罗失踪那晚你在哪吗
Do you remember where you were the night of Paul’s disappearance?
12月20号♥
Which was on the 20th of December?
天哪
God.
我大概去还录像带了吧
I guess I was probably returning videotapes.
我在跟一个叫维罗妮卡的女孩约会
I had a date with a girl named Veronica.
我得到的消息可并非如此
That’s not what I’ve got.
什么
What?
我收到的消息不是这么说的
That’s not the information I’ve received.
我…等等
Well, I– Wait.
你收到了什么消息
What information have you received?
我看看
Let me see.
-你当时和… -我可能记错了
– You were with… – Well, I could be wrong.
你最后一次跟保罗·艾伦在一起是什么时候
When was the last time you were with Paul Allen?
我们一起去看了新音乐剧
We’d gone to a new musical called
《啊! 非洲! 勇敢的非洲》
Oh, Africa, Brave Africa.
很搞笑的剧
It was a laugh riot.
大概就这样
That was about it.
我们应该是在欧瑟餐厅吃了晚饭
I think we had dinner at Orso’s.
不对 是湃朵餐厅 不 是欧瑟
No, Petal… No, Orso’s.
希望这些能帮到你 今天事情太多 有点分心
I hope I’ve been informative. Long day. Bit scattered.
我现在也有点筋疲力尽
I’m a little spent now, too.
但是…
But…
要不一周后我们约个午饭
how about lunch in a week or so?
等我理清所有的信息
When I’ve sorted out all this information.
好 棒极了 我很乐意
Great. Yes, I’d like that.
如果你能确定保罗·艾伦失踪那晚
And if you could try and pin down where you were
你人在哪里的话
the night of Paul Allen’s disappearance,
我的工作就好做多了
it would make my job a lot easier.
当然 这件事上我支持你
Absolutely. I’m with you on that one.
休易·路易斯和新闻乐队
Huey Lewis And The News.
这张专辑挺不错
Great stuff.
我在来的路上买♥♥的 你听过吗
I just bought it on my way here. You heard it?
没有
Never.
我不太喜欢歌♥手
I mean, I don’t really like singers.
你不是乐迷 是吧
Not a big music fan, huh?
不 我喜欢音乐
No, I like music.
只是他们…
Just, they’re…
休易在我听来 曲风太像黑人了
Huey’s too black-sounding for me.
萝卜青菜 各有所爱
To each his own.
那么…
So…
下周一起吃午餐吗
Lunch next week?
我会去的
I’ll be there.
复活节前你会给我打电♥话♥吗
Will you call me before Easter?
可能吧
Maybe.
你今晚要做什么
What are you doing tonight?
在河畔咖啡厅吃晚餐
Dinner at River Café.
或许之后会去酒吧
Au Bar afterwards, maybe.
真好
That’s nice.
我不知道你还抽烟
I never knew you smoked.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!