诺亚 你要进来吗?
You want to step inside, Noah?
-喔 没锁吗? -嗯
-Oh, it’s open? -Yeah.
谢了 玛帝
Oh, thanks Marty.
你若想一起去买♥♥个三明治的话 请你稍等一会
If you wanna grab a sandwich, I’ll just be a minute.
听着
Look, fellas,
这是比贝塔生活方式更大的事
there is a bigger picture here than the Beta way of life.
你入贝塔屋时是抱着这种想法的吗?
Is that what you thought when you were in the Beta House?

No.
-不是 -所以…
-No. It wasn’t. -So…
所以必须要做些反击
So I think something has to be done here.
但当然要 在法律规范之内
Within the confines of the law, of course.
当然 当然
Of course. Of course.
你会怎么做?
So what would you do?
我会怎么做?
What would I do?
我会用我身上每一块贝塔肌肉 捏碎那些书呆子
I would crush those geeks with every Beta muscle in my body.
但那是我个人
But that’s just me.
返校舞会上见罗 艾力克 帮我跟你父母打声招呼
See you boys at homecoming. Say hi to your folks, Erik.
我会的 谢谢
I will. Thank you.
-我们要干嘛? -我们必须得找到他们的密室
-What are we doing? -We’ve got to find their trophy room.
别动 人类
Freeze, human.
用我的老二维系星际联盟
Uphold the galactic alliance with my cock.
这是在搞什么鬼?
What the hell is going on in there?
听起来像是有狗的老二 卡在吸尘器里似的
Sounds like a dog with its dick stuck in a vacuum.
-好吧 这边 -我是健壮的忍♥者
-All right, this way. -I’m a husky ninja.
主机板在这里
There it is, the motherboard.
喂 我真的很想大便
Guys, I really gotta take a dump.
拜托 别现在
Oh, come on. Not now.
刚吃的速食让我不舒服
That fast food I ate put me over.
喔! 等不及了
Oh! I can’t wait.
快点啦 老天 这家伙真恶
Well, hurry up, then. God, that guy’s disgusting.
好吧
Okay. All right.
好的
Okay.

All right.
巴比!
Bobby!
-巴比 你在搞什么? -上层 宝贝!
-Bobby, what are you doing, man? -Upper-decker, baby!
上层 宝贝
Upper-decker, baby.
天啊
Oh, my God.
贝塔们 我们闪了 快 快 快!
Betas, we are leaving. Go, go, go!
怎么了?
What’s happening?
好的 竞选者
Well, pledges,
你们在记录性的时间内 完成了板上所有的任务
you completed every task on the task board in record time.
我与这房♥内所有的贝塔们
I, along with every other Beta in this room,
有幸称你们兄弟
are proud to call you our brothers.
恭喜 你们都是贝塔!
Congratulations, you’re all Betas!
很棒
Oh, yeah.
嘿 堂弟
Hey, cuz.
-嗯 -给你
-Yeah. -Here you go.
听来你交了个不错的女孩 兄弟
So it sounds like you got yourself a pretty good girl there, buddy.
是啊 你知道吗? 竞选结束后
Oh, yeah. You know what? Now that pledge is finally over,
我们可以有更多共处的时间
we can spend a lot more time together, too.
什么? 说笑吗?
What? Are you kidding me?
艾格 请你与你那些门萨协会的废材
Edgar, get you and the Mensa rejects
即刻离开我的屋子
out of my house, now.
这是你最后一次惹到我 史提夫!
You have crossed me for the last time, Stifler!
我们一次把帐算清吧!
We’re gonna settle this once and for all!
等等 等等! 嘿 嘿 嘿!
Whoa, whoa! Hey, hey, hey!
喔! 搞什么?
Oh! What the fuck?
我们书呆子会兄弟要挑战 你们贝塔屋
We, the members of the Geek House, challenge you, the Beta House,
古希腊奥♥运♥会
to the Greek Olympiad.
古希腊奥♥运♥会?
The Greek Olympiad?
仅管我非常想在奥♥运♥ 痛扁你这书呆子 艾格
As much as I’d love to kick your Geek ass up and down the field, Ed,
很抱歉告诉你
I hate to tell you,
古希腊奥♥运♥会 已被禁了将近40年 所以…
the Greek Olympiad’s been banned for like 40 years. So…
怎么了? 怕闯祸吗 史提夫?
What’s the matter? Afraid to get into a little trouble, Stifler?
怕?
Afraid?
-那就来吧 -不过有一个条件
-Let’s do this. -Oh, but there is one catch.
我们来赌许可证
We are playing for charters.
若我们赢了 你们就得放弃 你们的许可证
If we win, you give up your charter
并搬离贝塔屋
and you move out of the Beta House.
若你们赢
And if you win,
我们就搬并把屋子让给你们
we move out and you take our house.
这地方赌你们的豪♥宅♥?
This place against your mansion?
就当是我想破坏的另一个传统
Consider it another tradition I plan to tear down.
没问题
You’re on.
你疯了吗?
Are you out of your mind?
古希腊奥♥运♥会遭终生禁止
The Greek Olympiad has been banned for life.
你们都会被踢出学校的
You’ll all get thrown off campus.
我们必须冒这个险
That’s a chance we’re gonna have to take.
但古希腊奥♥运♥会太疯狂了
Oh, but the Greek Olympiad is crazy.
它的确是包含了技巧 耐力与运动精神
I mean, yes, it’s a combination of skill, endurance, athleticism granted,
但每个游戏都很变♥态♥
but there is a degree of perversion in these games
我不觉得对你们这些孩子有益
which I don’t think would serve you kids well.
你还记得上个赢古希腊奥♥运♥会的…
Do you happen to remember the name of the last captain
队长的名字吗?
to ever win the Greek Olympiad?
那么久之前的事我怎么会知道
Well, I haven’t the foggiest because it was so long ago.
他叫诺亚李文斯坦
His name was Noah Levenstein.
我就知道有天会有报应
Well, I knew that would catch up to me one day.
但我那时根本搞不清楚状况
But, you know, fellas, I didn’t know what was going on back then.
我只是个笨小子
I was just a dumb kid.
李文斯坦先生 我们需要您
Mr. Levenstein, we need you.
传统上 最后获胜的队长
Tradition states that the last team captain to win
要主持这届竞赛
comes back to officiate.
我知道是传统
I know it’s tradition.
我…我想我可以吧
I… I suppose I could do it.
但我要请几天假
I’d have to call in and take a few personal days.
很好 你不会后悔的 我发誓
Excellent. You will not regret this. I promise you.
-史提夫! 这是给你的 -是什么?
-Stifler! This just came for you, man. -What is it?
真有趣
This is interesting.
喂!
Hello!
我来了 有什么大秘密?
I’m here. What’s this big bombshell?
你确定没人跟踪你?
Are you sure you weren’t followed?
是你? 你在这干嘛?
You? What the hell are you doing here?
-嘿 史提夫 -洛克
-Well, well, Stifler. -Rock.
我们又见面了
Looks like we meet again.
好的 这是陷阱 我要走了
All right, this is a set-up. I’m out of here.
放轻松 白♥痴♥
Just relax, ass clown.
敌人的敌人就是我的朋友
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
我们是竞争对手
What we had was a rivalry,
但艾格害我们被踢出学校
but what Edgar did got us kicked off campus.
等等 你怎么会认识这家伙?
Wait, how do you even know the guy?
他三年前来我们的会竞选
He tried to pledge our house three years ago.
他是第一个 来参选小人兄弟会的正常人
He was the first regular sized guy to rush the little person frat.
他们本来有个传统 将羊放在地下室
They used to have this tradition where we put a Sheep in the basement…
温柔点
Be gentle.
要我们上那只羊
They’d tell us we had to bang the Sheep
保险套没用之前不准出来
and that we couldn’t come out until the rubber was used.
只有两种结果
Now, one of two things happened.
要不就哭着出来
Either they would come out crying,
再不然就带套打手♥枪♥ 然后骗说跟羊做过
or they would beat off in the rubber and say they did the sheep.
艾格不一样
And then there was Edgar.
祝你好运
Good luck.
好 那是什么?
-It’s okay. -What the fuck?
我们得去看看
We gotta check it out.
我的老天啊!
For the love of God, man!
那变♥态♥真的上了那只羊
That sick bastard fucked the sheep.
很棒的故事 但我不是很懂 这对我有什么帮助?
That’s a great story but I’m a little unclear on how it helps me?
我相信你会有办法的 屎提夫勒
I’m sure you’ll figure something out, Shitler.
欢迎来到古希腊奥♥运♥会
Welcome to the Greek Olympiad!
今天参与这古老传统的
Competing today in this ancient tradition
有贝塔屋…
are the Beta House…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!