没什么 我室友回来了
Nothing. It’s just my flatmates
看样子又泡汤了
I guess this is kind of a lost cause, huh?
-我看也是 -这个周末见
-Yeah, I guess so. -See ya this weekend?
-我等不及了 -我也是
-I can’t wait. -I can’t wait either
再见
Bye-bye
-想不到吧 -天啊 娜迪雅
-Surprise! -Holy…Nadia!
你来了 你来干嘛的
You’re here? You’re here. What are you doing here?
我看风景看烦了
Jim, I got so tired of sightseeing
但是你…你来早了
But you’re…you’re early
好吧 很高兴认识你
Okay. Nice to know you
-我走了 -不要
-I will leave. -No!
不要…不要走
No. Don’t…Don’t leave
不要走 别走
Don’t leave. No leaving
只是我…还没有准备好
It’s just, I’m not gonna be ready…
我是指派对 派对星期六才举♥行♥
I mean, the party won’t be ready until Saturday
那我可以留下来等啊
I can stay here until then?
对
Yeah
马上回来 等我一下
I’m gonna be right back. Is that okay?
-好 -娜迪亚…
-Okay. -Nadia
竟然在我房♥间里 完了
Who’s in my room. Now. Holy shit
好 我有办法了
All right, I’ve got a plan
干脆我跟你回去
Okay. How about I come back with you…
然后你说…
and you say…
这是我的女朋友 蜜雪儿
“Hello, this is Michelle, my girlfriend.”
这样 娜迪雅就不会逼你上♥床♥了
And obviously, Nadia won’t expect you to hop in the sack
然后到派对那天 我们再分手
And then we break up the day of the party
你也已经完全康复了
And you’re all healed and back on the market
-你好邪恶哦 -才怪
-You’re evil. -No way!
我像邱比特
I’m like Cupid
而且我知道怎样让女生吃醋
And I know how to make a girl jealous
一定会很好玩
This is gonna be fun
抱歉 我应该早点告诉你
I’m sorry I didn’t tell you sooner…
我们是最近才开始交往的
but we just started seeing each other a few weeks ago
我真的…非常希望你留下来
But I’d really love it if you stayed here
留下来参加派对
I think you should stay and have fun at the party
谢谢你 我当然会留下来
Good for you,Jim. Of course I will stay
太好了…那是我的奶头
That’s great…That’s my nipples!
她就是喜欢捏我
She just loves my nipples
-天哪 不 -还没好吗?
-Oh, my God. -You still broken?
不是 我好了
I’m fine
终于不用再包尿布了
I might have to actually go through with this
娜迪雅有什么特别?
What’s the big deal with Nadia, anyway?
我知道 她比其他的女生
I mean, okay, so she’s 50,000 times hotter…
要辣好几千倍
than most girls, but…
那也只是身材啊
come on, it’s just sex
你看过我们在网络上
You saw the thing on the Internet
我那时候看起来…
Did it look like I might have had…
像对娜迪雅有意思吗?
a slight interest in Nadia then?
现在还是一样
Add another year to that
好吧
Okay
带她来听音乐会啊?会很棒的
Hey, why don’t you bring Nadia to the concert first? It’ll be a cool date
到时候再说吧
We’ll see how things go
蜜雪儿 谢谢你的帮忙
Michelle, you have been great
谢谢
Thank you
别客气
Anytime
走吧
Come on
准备要分手了吗?
You ready to break up?
你这个大笨蛋
You big, stupid dummy!
效果不错哦
Theater is so cool!
不管你是不是最好的床伴
I don’t care if you are the best lay I’ve ever had in my life
-我都讨厌你 -别这样
-I hate your guts anyway. -Don’t say that
就算连续给我十次高♥潮♥都没用
And I don’t care if you did give me ten orgasms in a row…
因为你一身臭味
because you smell really bad
是我一身臭味
I smell really bad!
因为我们做太多爱做的事
Because we’ve been having so much sex, and…
害我没洗澡 我要洗澡
and I haven’t showered, and I wanna shower!
别以为自己是超级猛♥男♥
So, don’t you go being all super sexy guy anymore…
你的男子气概
because I am now impervious…
你的性感 对我完全没用
to your unrelenting machismo and sexual ardor
连肛♥交♥也没用 再见
And that includes fucking me in the ass! So there!
我们有过愉快的时光
We had something special
-怎么样啊? -怎么样?老兄
-What’s up? -What’s up, dog?
维琪 嗨
Vicki. Hey
你来啦 要喝点什么…
I’m so glad you came. You want something to drink or…
有事吗?
Can I help you?
-凯文 -干嘛?
-Kevin. -What?
他是我的男伴
That’s my date
你全都留着
You…You saved them all
好细心哦
How sweet
你不觉得我呆?
You don’t think I’m a dork?
不管怎样 我都喜欢你
Whatever you are,Jim, it is what I like
凯文走了 表情怪怪的
Kevin left. Didn’t look good
凯文走了?
Kevin left?
在海边晃
Just wandered down the beach
你还好吧?
You okay, Kev?
想不想聊聊?
Wanna tell us what’s up?
想不想摸芬奇的屁♥股♥?
Wanna feel Finch’s ass?
不想 我去跟维琪打招呼
No, I…I went to say hi to Vicky…
她带了男伴来
and she was there with a date
你认识了三个女生 没问题的
You hooked up with three girls this year. You’re doing fine
欧兹 三倍定律
Rule of three, Oz
我大概还是希望像以前那样
I guess I was living in the past…wanting to party with you guys…
跟你们混 跟维琪在一起
and be with Vicky, just like high school
记不记得毕业舞会那天?
You remember that day after prom?
我们举杯庆祝人生的新阶段
You know, we made a toast to the next step
但是我从来都不愿意去面对
I guess I never took it
我哥说等到放完假 我就明白了
My brother said that by the end of the summer I’d see the big picture
现在我明白了
And I see it
人不可能活在过去
No matter what, times change and things are different
问题是 我不想长大
The problem is, I don’t want them to be
其实 我也一直活在过去
You know, Kevin, I haven’t moved on either
虽然知道不可能有结果
I’ve been obsessed with the one woman I can’t have a real future with…
还是一直迷恋那个女人
other than a very kinky, extremely warped one
我必须寻找新的偶像
I got to find a new goddess
这需要耐心 但是我的忍♥功一流
It’s gonna take patience, but I’ve been celibate all summer
-你不是早就习惯了? -什么意思?
-You kinda get used to it, though, huh? -Are you insane?
看吧 凯文 改变不见得不好
Look, Kev, different does not necessarily mean worse
我反而觉得越来越好
As a matter of fact, I think things are just getting better
需不需要拖你回去 证明给你看
Or am I gonna have to drag your ass back to that party and prove it to you?
我自己会走
I’ll walk
知道吗?你的眼睛好美
You know, you have beautiful eyes
-谢谢你 -好漂亮的上衣
-Oh, you’re sweet. -That’s a really nice top
-谢谢 -不客气
-Oh. Thanks. -You’re welcome
-有性趣吗? -别开玩笑了
-Wanna fuck? -Are you serious?
我可是性♥爱♥大♥师♥哦
Come on, baby. Give it to the Stifmeister
-你给我… -你的损失
-I think you better…-Your loss
知道吗?你的眼睛好美
Wow. You know, you have beautiful eyes
给我过来 你简直是丢脸
Come here, dude. Come on. You’re making an ass out of yourself
我的脸都被你丢光了 你不是性♥爱♥大♥师♥
You’re ruining my mojo. And you’re not the Stifmeister, okay?
那需要好几年的修练
It takes years to develop true Stifmeister style
我只不过是想看辣妹
Come on, man! I just wanna see some boobs
-嗨 蛋塔 -去死 侏儒
-Hey, Pop Tart. -Dream on, midget
别理他 拿着 你负责把风
Excuse him. Come here. Take this. You’re on cop watch
去车道上看着 条子来通知我
Go out in the driveway. See any cops, call me, okay?
史帝夫 听话
All right
各位 这边好像有派对
Gentlemen, this appears to be a party
失陪了 我去找娜迪雅
Guys, if you’ll excuse me, I’m gonna go look for Nadia
祝你好运
Good luck
你今年过得如何?
So what was this year like for you?
会怀念高中吗?
Did you miss high school?