大老二
Gin
搞屁啊?
What the fuck?
亲爱的吉姆
“DearJim
芝加哥很美 有你在会更好
Chicago is beautiful, but it would be better if you were here
等不及想见你 爱你的娜迪雅
I’m counting the days. Love, Nadia.”
我也希望你在这里
Well, I wish you were here, Nadia
-饥渴吗? -我好饥渴
-Have you been dirty? -Oh,yes, baby. I’ve been dirty
要不要我帮你?
Do you want me to clean you?
使用数滴 达到所需的润滑效果
“Apply a few drops to achieve desired lubrication.”
好吧
All right
你兴奋是因为我的关系吗?
Is that a loofah, or are you just glad to see me?
管他的
What the hell
天哪
Shit
天哪
God!
以前怎么没想到
I been missin’ out
天哪
Oh, shit!
完蛋了
Shit!
-没事吧? -我没事
-Everybody okay? -I’m fine
没事 一切正常
I’m fine. Everything’s fine
别吵 否则小心我过来揍你
Shut the fuck up or I’ll break down this door and pummel your ass!
别过来 我没事 只是摔了一跤
No, don’t come in here. I’m fine. I just fell out of the bed
-你确定? -好吧 晚安
-You sure? -Okay, good night, then
-晚安 -明天见
-‘Night. -We’ll see you in the morning
糟了 糟糕了
Shit! Oh, shit!
-有毒物品防治中心 -喂?
-Poison control. -Hello?
是这样的
Yeah, I kind of…
我自己粘住…
Super Glued myself…
自己了
to myself
不要 不要派救护车
Don’t send an ambulance
你知道…屋子里有什么可以用的
Look, is there anything, you know, around the house?
油漆稀释剂
Paint thinner
天啊
Shit
站住 不准动
Don’t move! Stay where you are!
把手举起来
Hands where we can see ’em!
两只手 另外一只手也举起来
Both hands! Get the other hand up, goddamn it!
没办法 我被粘住了
I can’t! I can’t! I’m glued!
我被粘住了 抱歉
I’m glued! Sorry
双手放松
Relax your hands
交给我吧
I’ll take it from here, okay?
阿姆 别担心 你会没事的
Don’t worry,Jimbo. You’re gonna be fine, buddy
别难过 人非圣贤
Jim, this happens to the best of us
左脚先 慢慢来 很好
Left foot first. Easy does it. Good
-小心头 -好 坐下来
-Watch your head. -All right. Take a seat
对不起 请问你是家属吗
Excuse me, sir. Are you a family member?
当然不是 我只是想看热闹
Fuck, no! This is just too good to miss!
那你就必须在这边等
Okay, sir, you’re just gonna have to wait here. All right?
这个暑假果然不同凡响
This summer’s turned out to be great
-你还好吧?儿子 -我好多了
-How you doin’, son? -I’ve been better
情况不算太糟嘛
Boy, that doesn’t look too bad,Jim
谢谢你 医生
Good job, Doctor
大概八到九天就会消肿
The swelling should subside in about eight or nine days
八…八到九天
Eight or nine…
再一个礼拜就是沙滩派对 娜迪雅也要来了
Beach party’s in a week. Nadia’s coming
医生 我儿子七天后有个派对
Doctor, my son has a party in seven days…
还有一位小姐要来看他
and there’s a young lady coming…
他一直等着…
that he’s been waiting to…
等着跟她更进一步
he’s been waiting to get with
我劝你儿子连想都别想
I’d tell your son to keep his pants on during that party
当然 我一定会劝他
Oh, yes. Believe me, I will be doing that. It goes without saying
只是万一他…
But if his pants…
忍♥不住想了的话
decide to come off during the party…
他能够真正的随心…
could he have full use of his…
所欲吗?
penis?
好吧
Okay
这应该可以让他少等几天
This should shave a couple of days off
太好了
Oh, good
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor
吉姆
Jim…
好消息哦
that’s good news
今天还不算太糟 穿上吧
This has been a good-news day, son. Here. Put this on
外面有点冷
Little chilly out there
我们到了
Well, here we are
儿子
You know,Jim…
今晚的事 我觉得不用告诉你妈
I think we should keep your mother in the dark about the incident tonight
她知道了只会更紧张
I think the whole glue thing might get her a little queasy
我都不知道自己在想什么
I don’t know how I get myself into these things
谢谢你能体谅我
But thanks for understanding
你向来都很酷
You’ve been really cool
我是说 在很多事情上
I mean, between this and…
你知道的
you know…
不管别人叫你阿姆 还是阿吉
You know, you may be Jimbo orJumbo…
不管你朋友怎么叫你
orJimbodinny to these guys in here, but…
对你妈跟我来说
I want you to know there are two people…
你永远都是吉姆拉文
who still remember where James Emanuel Levenstein came from
儿子 我们以你为荣
We’re awful proud of you, son
爸 谢谢你
Thanks, Dad
别忘了你的消肿药膏
Don’t forget your penis cream
感觉到了
That was it
就是刚才 完全的入定
Right there. That was a pure tantric moment
植物 水…都有催情的效果
The ficus, the water…it was all erotic
差点就达到灵肉合一的境界
One more stimulant, I would have had full release
你给我离那盆植物远一点
Finch, stay the fuck away from that ficus
它可没得罪你
That’s a jizz-free ficus
早啊 阿姆 好一点没
There he is. Morning,Jimbo. How’s the twig and giggleberries, man?
现在五颜六色 一块青 一块紫
Oh, very colorful. My dick looks like a paint-by-numbers
你连自己的弟弟都不会用
You’re the only guy I know whose dick needs an instruction manual
你已经到了?没关系
What, you’re here now? No, that’s cool
只要你不介意跟他们一起
You know, if you want to hang out with these guys
好 我出来接你
Okay, then. I’ll meet you out front
-史提夫 那是… -闭嘴 变♥态♥
-Hey, Stifler, was that…-Eat shit, Shitbreak
她来了
She’s here
我的情人来了
My lady has arrived
-我去准备一下 -去吧
-I gotta prepare. -Here we go
-史提夫他妈也来了? -这下精彩了
-Great. Stifler’s mom is here? -This could be a disaster
没想到他妈竟然骑机车
Not unless Stifler’s mom drives a moped
机车?
Moped?
猪头们 你们好
Fuckers, fuckers, fuckers. How you doin’, boys?
-他是史提夫的弟弟 -你来干嘛
-That’s Stifler’s little brother. -What are you doing here?
妹妹 我是来泡妞的
Pussy, man. I’m here for the pussy
排队吧
Take a number
吵什么? 不知道今天对我很重要吗?
Gentlemen, why all the noise? Everybody knows this is my special day
-他是谁? -那是洋装吗?
-What is that? -Is that a fuckin’ dress?
-你穿的是洋装吗? -变♥态♥ 这是我弟
-Are you wearing a dress? -Shitbreak, meet my little brother
小弟 他是变♥态♥
Little brother, meet Shitbreak
-他是你弟? -对
-That’s your brother? -Yes
我的情人没来
My lady’s not coming
我辛辛苦苦
So my entire…
储存的子弹都白费了
stockpile is wasted…
我简直像个白♥痴♥
and I look ridiculous!
失陪一下
Excuse me
-情况不太对 -不对
-That didn’t look too good. -No
-去看你的房♥间 -那些妹妹死哪去了?
-Let’s go find your room. -So, where are the fuckin’ females?
终于等到你一个人在家了
I can’t believe Ifinally got you alone
等了有六个礼拜吧?
That only took, what, six weeks?
你也是一个人吗?
So, are you alone too?
-没错 -很好
-Yep. -Good
只有我一个人
I’m all alone
你猜我在想什么?
Guess what I had in mind?
马可 麻烦你把球拿开
Hey, Marco, can you get your balls off me?
-谢谢 -发生了什么事?
-Thanks. -What the hell’s going on over there?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!