-你们先做 -我们再做
-You go. -We go
别害羞嘛
Don’t be a wimp
没关系 没关系
Okay. It’s okay
我知道该怎么做
I know what I have to do
让游戏继续下去
I need to keep this party goin’
我愿意为大家牺牲
I’m takin’ one for the team
我的妈
Mother of God!
你们这些胆小鬼
Come on, you pussies! We had ’em!
-你别想我摸 -快把它收起来
-I am not touching that. -Put that thing away, Stifler
你们怎么这么不合群?
Why can’t you guys be team players, huh?
最吃亏的是我
I was the one doin’ all the sacrificin’
等一下
Now wait just a minute
史提夫要帮你们打手♥枪♥?
Stifler wanted to give you two hand jobs?
错 是我们帮他
No. Stifler wanted one from us
真的假的?
What? Bullshit
骗你干嘛 吓死人了
He did. And it was horrible
非常恐怖
Very horrible
要玩牌吗?
You guys, you wanna play some “asshole”?
看球赛好了
Just watching the game, Kev
只是想大家一起做点事
I just wanna do something together
我们才刚一起做完一件事
We just did something together
一件大事
Very together.
圣诞老人来了
Stifler Claus is here
为了避免我们误入歧途
Now,just so there’s no confusion…
咸湿圣诞老人送了色情录影带来
Santa Porn has just brought us some heterosexual entertainment
你的
Here you go
这是你的
All right. Here
还有我友情赞助的润滑油
And the Stifmeister’s provided us some complimentary lubricant
试试看 别客气
Whack away,Jim. Whack away
这东西真的有用吗?
Does this stuff really make a difference?
当然
Oh, yeah!
真的?
Really?
史提夫爱的宫殿
Stifmeister’s palace of love…
异性♥爱♥
straight love
嗨 我很好
Oh, hey. Yeah, I’m fine
-你呢? -他妈妈打来的
-How about you? -That’s Stifler’s mom
安静
Silence
没想到你整个暑假都待在密西根
I didn’t really think you were gonna be in Michigan this summer
当然欢迎你来
Yeah, you’re more than welcome to be here
过几个礼拜 我们要开大型派对
Okay, stop by in a couple of weeks. We’re having a big party
好 再见
Okay, bye
史提夫 那是…
Stifler, was that…
她要过来
She’s coming
他妈妈要过来
Stifler’s mom is coming here
要加倍练习
Efforts must be doubled
要加倍练习
“Efforts must be doubled.”
当然
Absolutely
你看到我的竖笛吗?
Jenny, where’d you put my clarinet?
-我帮你塞进盒子了 -谢谢
-I think I shoved it in your box. -Thanks
非礼勿视 非礼勿视
Bad man. I’m a bad, bad man
你来干嘛?
Jim, what are you doing here?
这个 我以为你说…
I…Well, I thought you had said…
不能站在这边
You can’t just stand out here
我需要你帮忙
Look, I need your help
娜迪雅回来了
Nadia’s coming back…
可是我…
and I don’t…
我不希望跟她在一起
I don’t wanna be this awkward…
还是手足无措 语无伦次
bumbling, nervous guy with her
我不想当个笨蛋
I don’t wanna seem like a dork
我知道你的意思
Well, I know that feeling
在乐队待久了
Spend your life playing in the band…
别人都会觉得你很土
it doesn’t exactly give you the ultra-cool hipster image
-我觉得你很酷 -真的?
-I think you’re pretty cool. -Seriously?
为什么后来不理我?
Michelle, why did you ditch me after prom?
我没有不理你 只是…
I didn’t ditch you. I just…
我们的约会结束了
Our date was over
难道你要面对…
I mean, did you want some…
第二天尴尬的场面吗?
funky, weird, next-morning good-bye?
我不希望你假装喜欢我
It’s not like I wanted you to pretend you were in love with me or something
干嘛要假装?
Why would I pretend that?
男生都会
Guys do that
我跟其他男生不一样
Yeah, well, I’m not like other guys
我知道
I know
好 我帮你
Okay, I’m gonna help you
真的?
Really?
因为我觉得上次不该那样说你
Yeah, I feel bad for saying that you sucked…
虽然你是真的有点逊
even though you kind of did
我是说…
I’m just…
直接开始吧
Let’s just get started
-假装我是个辣妹 -好
-Now, I’m a hot girl. -Right
-你要怎么做? -摸你的咪♥咪♥
-Okay, what do you wanna do? -I wanna feel your boobs
笨蛋 不对
No, you dingbat
哪有人这样的
You don’t just go groping away
应该先来一段前戏
You gotta preheat the oven before you stick in the turkey
亲我 这边
Kiss me, here
对 很好
Good. Okay, now…
亲…锁骨
the collarbone…kiss
很好
Good,Jim
我开始兴奋了
You’re making me wet
你说真的?
Holy shit. Really?
假的 我是在帮你练习
No, I was just saying that so you could practice
知道了
Of course
方向有影响吗? 应该是顺时钟?还是逆时钟
Does direction matter, like clockwise, counterclockwise?
吉姆 这就是我要说的
Okay,Jim, this is what I’m talking about
你最大的问题是…你太紧张了
Your main problem is you’re so uptight
我有因为生理需求紧张吗?没有
Do I seem uptight about my sexual stuff? No
我只能告诉你
The biggest pointer I could give you is…
不管什么情况 都要有自信
you have to feel comfortable in any situation
站起来
Stand up
站起来
Stand up
-假装你搞砸了 -前戏呢?
-Now, this is a fucked-up situation. -What happened to preheating?
-先跳过那一段 -好
-We’re skipping a few chapters. -Oh, okay
八成我表现得不错
This is good. This is good. Obviously
-荒岛历险记 -什么?
-Gilligan’s Island, Mr. Howell. -What?
控制一下自己 想些其他的事
You’ve got to control yourself and think of something nonsexual
我还没碰你 你就这么兴奋了
I haven’t even touched you yet, and you’re turning into the Sears Tower
对不起 想其他的事
I’m sorry. Yeah, nonsexual
说得对
Right, right. Okay
-椅子 -很好
-Chairs. -Good
长毛象
Mastodons
洗厕所
Cleaning my bathroom
-蜣螂 -很好
-Dung beetles. -Good
-对 -千万别吓到
-Yeah. -Okay. Now, don’t freak out
我要帮你打破心理障碍
I’m gonna do something to push your threshold
好冰 你在干嘛
Oh, that’s cold! What are you doing?
好冰 你在干嘛
Oh, that’s cold! What are you doing?
把喇叭塞进你屁♥股♥ 好玩吧
I just shoved a trumpet in your ass. Aren’t instruments fun?
我现在是心里受到伤害
Okay, I think you’ve just crossed my threshold
两个礼拜后打电♥话♥到我家 我们再继续
Call me in two weeks. I’ll be home then. We can finish lessons
知道了
Okay
-这是什么?访客登记簿 -你看这栏
-What is it? A guest book? -Yeah, and look at this entry
最棒的是汤姆麦尔办的派对
“Best thing was the blowout at Tom Meyers’ place
-这是他 -难忘的一夜
-There he is. -A night not soon to be forgotten
9 3年8月 那是你哥
August ’93.” It’s your brother, man. Look
对 他租的小屋就在下面
Yeah, his cottage was right down on the beach
我们的派对应该像那样
Guys, this is what our party’s gotta be
-让我们难以忘怀 -一点都没错
-Something we’ll always remember. -Yes, definitely
完全正确
Absolutely
-轮你钓鱼 -我们玩的是大老二
-You go fish. -Finch, we’re playing gin
大老二
Gin

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!