厉害
Amazing
这招最有效
The Force is strong in that one
雪门终结者侦测到前方有热源
The Sherminator detects serious heat at a distance of two meters
准备部署啤酒
Prepare to deploy beer
让我给你一个良心的建议
Dude, let me give you a valuable piece of advice, okay?
少来 “雪门终结者” 这一套
Drop the whole “Sherminator” thing
请重覆之前谈话
Please repeat previous statement
我知道你叫雪门
Look, I know your last name is Sherman, right?
再加上十年前轰动的电影 “魔鬼终结者”
And that rhymes with The Terminator which was a big hit movie ten years ago
你不是以为女生会吃你这套吧
But you can’t tell me a girl’s ever really gone for it
系统超载 再会 洁西卡
System overload. Hasta la vista, Jessica
怪胎
Freak
维琪 你们要走啦
Vic, hey, you guys are leaving?
我们还没机会好好聊一聊
You know, we barely had a chance to hang out, you know, catch up
-你这周末要干嘛? -没干嘛
-What are you doing this weekend? -I can get together
-那就一块出去吧 -好啊
-Cool. Let’s hang out. -All right
-再见 -再见 洁西卡
-Bye, Kev. -See ya,Jess
错了 这不适合你
No, no, that’s all wrong
-谢谢 下次再来 -再见
-Thank you. Have a nice day. -Good-bye
-他的 “碰面” 是什么意思 -就是一块出去
-So what does he mean, “meet up”? -You know, like hang out…
吃个饭什么的
grab lunch, whatever
我跟他只是普通朋友 他知道的
I told you, we’re just friends now. And he totally understands
-我怀疑他知道吗 -他当然知道
-I’m sure he understands quite well. -He does
先生 这些完全不适合你 真的
Oh, no, sir. These are all wrong for you. I mean, seriously
我们只是朋友
Sure. Well, we’re friends
但也不表示我完全没机会
But it’s not like I see her making plans with anyone else
至少她目前还没男朋友
I don’t see her with a boyfriend. I think that puts me on deck
我之后 她只跟一个男的上过床
Hey, Vicky only slept with one guy since we went out
换言之 我占有百分之五十的地位
I mean, that like makes me 50% of her entire guy-related life
你放屁
You dipshit
她不只跟一个 最少跟过三个
She didn’t sleep with one guy. She slept with at least three
什么?
What?
女生告诉你跟几个男的
When a girl tells you how many guys she slept with…
通常要乘以三 才是正确的数目
multiply it by three and that’s the real number
你们这群白♥痴♥ 大学上假的啊
Didn’t you fuckers learn anything at college?
-凯文才没上到三个那么多 -他干嘛要骗我?
-Kevin did not sleep with three girls. -Why would he lie to me?
不是骗 是修饰 三倍定律
It’s not a lie. It’s an adjustment. The rule of three
-什么定律? -三倍
-The rule of what? -Three
男生都会夸大做过的数目
A guy tells you how many girls he’s been with, it’s not even close to that
只要把他说的除以三 就对了
Take that number and divide it by three. Then you get the real total
他说三个 搞不好连一个都没有
So, if Kevin’s saying it’s been three girls, it’s more like one, or none
-没有? -三倍定律
-None? -Rule of three
永恒不变的定律
It’s an exact science, consistent as gravity
我的天
Oh, my God!
你们快看 女同志
Guys, check it out. Lesbians
她们住在这里
Lesbians live here
反同性恋专家
You know, Mr. Homophobic Wizard…
女生牵手不代表她们是同性恋
that it is possible for women to hold hands and not be gay
朋友也可以牵手
Friends can hold hands
我不想听你跟你男朋友的事 去自♥慰♥去
Hey, Finch, I don’t wanna hear about you and your boyfriends. Go jerk off
没那个必要
Unnecessary
灵修的老师教我们
Tantra teaches you to hold an orgasm over time…
高♥潮♥要保留到最后一刻
in anticipation of an ultimate moment…
再尽情释放出来
to release it upon the world
我已经准备好了
I’m filling up to the brim
你有够恶心 我要吐了
That’s fucking disgusting! I’m gonna throw up
海瑟 你在家
Hey, Heather. You’re in!
课上的怎样?
How’s the studying going?
根本不像在上课
I’d hardly call it studying
我们去博物馆参观 去教堂玩
I’ve been going to the Picasso Museum, hanging out at Sagrada Familia…
跟皮耶去公园
going with Pierre to the Parc Guell
-皮耶是谁? -上课的同学
-Who’s Pierre? -One of the guys in the program
他女朋友在法国 跟我同病相怜
He’s got a girlfriend back in France, so we’ve kind of got something in common
那我就放心了
That sounds cool
我无意中听到他们在通电♥话♥
Yeah, I’ve overheard them on the phone at night
害我开始想要
And, well, it made me think
欧兹 我正在摸我自己
Hey, Oz, I’m reaching under my shirt and I’m rubbing myself
别这样 这是色情电♥话♥ 来嘛
Oz, come on. It’s phone sex. Help me out here
好吧
Okay
我走到床边
I’m going over to my bed
躺下来
And I’m lying down
把手慢慢地…
And I’m slowly…
伸进裤子里
reaching downstairs
用力握住 告诉我有多粗
Grab it. Tell me how big it is
海瑟 我觉得有点怪
Listen, Heather, I’m feeling kind of awkward
就是因为分隔两地 才需要这样
If we can’t be with each other, then we have to learn to be more vocal
-对不对? -对
-Right? -Right. Okay
好吧 我的手伸进了裤子
Okay, here we go. I’m reaching in my pants now
我正在替你摸它
And I’m rubbing it for you, Heather
感觉好舒服
And it feels so good
-我也是 -快一点
-Yeah, me too. -Oh,yeah
我…
I got…
有插播
Call waiting
可恶 喂
Oh, shit. Hello?
你打错了
Wrong number
喂 你打错了
Hey. Hello. Wrong number
老兄 拜托 我正在自♥慰♥
All right, look, man. I got my hand on my dick right now, okay…
跟我女朋友讲色情电♥话♥
and I’m trying to have sex with my girlfriend over the phone
真好
Good for you, man
对不起 刚才到哪了
Sorry about that. Where were we?
你正在摸一样东西
I think you were reaching for something

Oh, yeah
哦 我正在摸我自己 好舒服
Oh, yeah, Heather. I’m rubbing it and it feels so good
我也在摸我自己 有什么要求吗
Hey, Oz, I’m touching myself. What else do you want me to do?
海瑟 宝贝
Heather, baby
告诉我 我的老二跟史提夫一样大
Why don’t you tell me my dick is as big as Stifler’s
史提夫 快挂掉
Stifler, get off!
光听你们说话 就让我兴奋
I am getting off just listening to the two of you
-继续啊 -我们下次再来好了
-Keep going. -We should try this another time
好 再见 我爱你
Yeah, all right. Bye. I love you
-我也爱你 -别这样 我快好了
-I love you. -Come on you, guys. I was almost there!
-不跟你聊了 史帝夫 -这个死人头
-Nice talking with you, Steven. -Stifler, man!
性压抑
Repressed
你们看
Check it out
女同志离开了
Potential lesbians leaving the building
我的机会来了
All right. Now is my chance
我要去求证
I need confirmation
史提夫 你要干嘛
Stifler. Hey, man, what are you doing?
快阻止他
Go get him
混♥蛋♥ 滚出来
You ass. Stifler, get out
妈的 我找到情趣棒了
Shit, dude! I found a dildo!
老少咸宜的蓝色塑胶阳♥具♥
Big blue rubber dicks for everyone!
-满足女性的需要 -芬奇 快来帮忙
-The people demand rubber dicks! -Finch, help
情趣棒情趣棒
Dildo, dildo, dildo!
-你在干嘛? -找女同志的性玩具
-What are you doing? -Looking for more lesbian artifacts
-从哪找到的? -芬奇的屁♥股♥
-Where’d you get this? -Finch’s ass
-完了 -糟了 她们回来了
-Oh, my God. -Shit! Guys, they’re back
拖住她们
Stall ’em!
快放回去
Come on. Come on!
-动作快 -有够刺♥激♥
-Come on. Come on. -This is awesome!
嗨 丹妮 安柏
Danielle, Amber, hi
去买♥♥报纸?
Just needed the paper, huh?
-哪个房♥间 -我太兴奋 忘了
-Which room? -I can’t remember. I was too excited
-我光顾着找证据 -是不是这间?
-I’m in a lesbian stronghold. -Was it in here?
-你问那么多干嘛? -是不是这间?
-Why you asking me so many questions? -Was it in here?
-好像是 -到底是不是
-Maybe. -Was it or was it not here?
慢慢油漆吧
Happy painting, boys
快出来 她们进去了
You gotta get out of there. They’re inside
完蛋了
Shit balls
真有创意 史帝夫 不要叫我史帝夫
-Very original, Steven. -Don’t call me Steven

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!