天哪
Oh, fuck!
你们想…
Okay, now…
这群高中生会认为 我们是大学派对的酷哥
do these high schoolers think we’re cool because they’re at a college party…
还是那些放假回家
or are we those weird older guys…
混高中舞会的怪老头
that try to hang out with high school kids when we come home?
不可能 怎么可能是我们
No way. We’re definitely not those guys
条子来了
Cops! Cops!
派对结束了 散会
Break it up. Party’s over
走吧
Let’s go
欢迎回来
Welcome back
史帝夫史提夫呢?
Where’s Steve Stifler?
我被尿了一身
I got peed on
不是 派对被解散
No, man, Stifler’s got shut down
还不准我们再开
We can’t party anywhere anymore
而且感觉…
And things are…
-怪怪的? -是有一点
-Getting weird? -Yeah, a little bit
大学第一个暑假
First summer back from college
感觉会越来越怪
Yep, things are gonna get weirder
-什么意思? -时间在变 人也在变
-What are you talkin’ about? -Well, times change, people change
这就是人生
It’s just what happens, you know
凯文 去我以前的房♥间
Kev, listen. Go into my old room
我跟我朋友都觉得要保持联络
My friends and I knew that it was up to us to stick together
记得大一放暑假 我们在大港租了间渡假屋
You remember my first college summer? We rented that lake house in Grand Harbor
每天都像在开高中毕业舞会
We treated every day out there like it was a post-prom party
玩得比高中的时候还疯
Hell of a time. We capped it all off with a massive blowout
这辈子最棒的暑假
Best ever. It was legendary
你也应该这样 等到放完假
My advice is do that. By the end of the summer…
你就明白了
you’re gonna see the big picture
-她打来了 是长途电♥话♥ -谁打来了?
-She’s on the phone. It’s long distance. -Who?
-娜迪雅 她打来了 -什么?
-Nadia! Nadia! -What?
从纽约 喂 他就在旁边
New York. Hello. Yes, dear, he’s right here
-快给我 -记住…
-Here. Wait. -Now remember…
我一定会去看 “狮子王”
Yes, I am sure to go see the Lion King
还有不要半夜一个人搭地铁
Right. And don’t ride the subway after midnight
虽然他们有整顿纽约 但是…
I know they’ve done wonderful things with that city, but, you know, for me…
-爸 -他在旁边 等一下
-Dad! -He’s right…Hang on
-大学生活如何? -很棒
-How was college? -College was excellent
嗯…非常棒
Yeah. Yeah, it was…it was really excellent
你不是忘了我吧?
You have not forgotten about me, have you?
不是…当然不是
No. I…Absolutely not
-我当然没忘 -那就太好了 知道吗
-I definitely didn’t. -Good, because guess what
暑假结束前我会去看你
I’m coming to see you at the end of summer
希望你做好准备
I hope you’re ready for me…
因为我也没忘记你 帅哥
because I have not forgotten about you either,you sexy boy
“打烊” 妈的
Shit.
娜迪雅今天早上打来
Nadia called me this morning
说暑假结束前要来看我
She’s coming here at the end of the summer and she wants to see me
-那很棒啊 -那不是很好
-That’s killer. -Yeah, that’s a good thing
错了 才不好 完全不棒
No, not “good thing.” Not “killer.”
我根本办不到
I’ll never be able to do it
她希望我能变成猛♥男♥
Nadia is gonna be expecting filet mignon
偏偏我只能变成…
Okay, and all I’m gonna be able to give her…
逊炮
is rump roast
别这样 你之后也有过别的经验
Come on.Jim, you’ve had experience since Nadia
是哦 如果你是指
Ah, yes, you would be referring to…
那个虐待完 又抛弃我的变♥态♥乐队女
the flute-fetish band geek that made me her bitch, then ditched me after prom
那是了不起的经验 就是那次
Yes, that’s great experience
阿姆 只要你找到合适的女孩
You just gotta find the right girl,Jimbo
-马上就搞定 -我找到了
-Brings it all together. -I had the right woman
可惜她卖♥♥掉房♥子 躲了起来
She just sells her cottage and takes off to parts unknown
我的感情生活完了
My romantic life has passed its peak
让我死了吧
Take me out to the pasture and shoot me
这就是我们的暑假 欢迎回来
Super start to a super summer, fellas. Welcome home
喂 我有个好主意 我们走吧
Guys, I got it. Pack your bags
去哪?
For what?
准备出发去湖边
We’re moving to the lake
沙滩上每个人都会认识我们
We’re gonna be the shit. Everybody on the beach is gonna know us
还可以找到一堆练习的对象
Plenty of opportunities to practice for Nadia
暑假结束前办场盛大的狂欢派对
Throw a huge party at the end of the summer to cap it all off
这个主意好 可以帮海瑟洗尘
Dude, that’s a great idea. That way we’ll be able to welcome Heather back…
还可以帮娜迪雅接风
and we’ll be able to prepare for Nadia’s big arrival
这就对了 我的恋爱暑假
This is it. This is my summer of love
我是来跟你们说再见的
Just thought I’d say good-bye to you animals
嗨 伯父 你好
Hey, Mr. Levenstein. How are you, sir?
-看样子都准备好了 对 -我们准备好了
-All packed up, I see. -We’re all set, Dad
别担心 我不会有事的
Don’t worry, okay? I’ll be fine
过来抱你老爸一下
Come on and give your old man a hug
别玩太疯哦
Keep it real, homies
您也一样 有个愉快的暑假
You too, sir. Have a good summer
好了 我们走吧
All right, let’s go
我算过 我们四个绝对负担不起
I’ve been running these numbers and the four of us can’t afford this place
就算有暑期工
Not on summer jobs
这个 我已经想到了
Well, I kind of thought of that
所以 我还多找了一个人
So, I invited someone else
注意 世纪大猛♥男♥来大港了
Oh, yeah! The Stifmeister’s coming back to Grand Harbor!
快点出来列队欢迎
Deck the halls! Bye-bye, Great Falls!
保证看到你口水直流
Wipe my ass and lick my balls!
世纪大猛♥男♥来啦
It’s Stifler time, baby!
史提夫 拜托你稍微控制一下
Stifler, if you’re gonna be living with us, you gotta behave yourself
还有 要跟芬奇和平相处
All right, you and Finch just stay out of each other’s way
凯文 他天生就秀逗
Kevin, Stifler’s stench is unavoidable
你去吃屎吧你
Finch, fist yourself
辣妹 我们来啦
That’s right, baby. We’re here
帅哥在这里
Yeah, baby, we’re here!
-好气派 -好庄严
-It’s a palace. -It’s a temple
是不是很棒?
Isn’t this great?
-天啊 -不是盖的
-Dude. -Are you kidding me?
设计错误
This just won’t do

Guys
你们看 找到了
Check this out. This is it
谁能告诉我这个白♥痴♥在干嘛
Will you idiots tell me what this fucker’s doin’?
我灵修的时候别碰我
Don’t touch me while I’m tantric
灵修?那是什么狗屁?
“Tantric?” What the fuck is tantric?
是密宗的修行方式
It’s a Buddhist discipline
练习沟通体内的能量 就是灵性
You learn to channel your body’s energies…your chakras
只要能入定 就能达到灵肉合一的境界
When you can do that, you can have sex for hours, even days
真的假的?
And this stuff’s for real?
流传好几个世纪了
It’s been around for centuries
灵修可以让你的性感区
With tantra you can make an entire session of sex…
感受到前所未有的高♥潮♥
feel like one giant orgasm
最后只要靠灵修就可以维持快♥感♥
Eventually, you can sustain that feeling by meditating
-可以教我吗? -我怀疑
-Maybe you can teach me sometime? -Very doubtful
-也对 -吉姆 少来了
-True. -Come on,Jim
-你不可能那么逊 -是吗?
-You can’t possibly be that bad. -Oh, no?
不可能
No way
这个答案只有一个人知道
I guess there’s only one person that really knows for sure, huh?
真的?那她人在哪?
Oh, yeah? Where is she this summer?
你是来看表演的吗?
Hey, are you here for the mid-session performance?
你来错地方了 应该去剧场
Guests go in the amphitheater. You can’t be here
你知道蜜雪儿哈提在哪吗?
Do you know where I could find Michelle Flaherty?
观众带食物进场 食物引来动物
Guests bring food. Food attracts animals. This one time…
有次还引来一头熊 熊最后被杀掉
a bear came, and then the bear had to be destroyed…
是被人用来♥福♥枪♥打中头部死的
which means they shot it in the head with a rifle and killed it and it died
你一定认识蜜雪儿
You must know Michelle
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four
是一堆长笛
That’s a lot of flutes
再见 谢谢
Good luck. Thanks
吹得好 去上下一堂课吧
Good job. Have fun at your next class
嗨 蜜雪儿
Hey, Michelle
吉姆 我的天哪
Jim. Holy potatoes!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!