怎么会呢?玛丽
Mary, would I do that?
-我是克莉丝 -对 克莉丝 好名字
-My name’s Christy. -Christy, right. Beautiful name
管你叫什么
Like it matters
怎么样啊?
Hey, how you doing?
好吗?死人头
Howdy-howdy, fuckin’ partners!
强尼 不错吧 慢慢玩
Johnny C., how’s it going? Good to see you
怎么有个欧巴桑混进来
Looks like someone gained the freshman 1 5
-别吓人了 -你这个烂人
-This’ll help. -You’re an asshole
不客气
Missed you too
玩得高兴吗?各位
All right, everybody having a good time? Ladies
你们来啦 欢迎
Fellas! How’s it going?
饮料在后面 自己拿
The keg’s back there as always. Enjoy
你们好 我是史提夫 我的弟弟长11英寸
Ladies, I’m Steve Stifler and I have an 11-inch penis…
直径哦
around!
考虑一下 雪门
Think about it. Sherman!
行了 史提夫 别假了
Okay, Stifler, take your shot
我是真的很高兴看到你
Come on, man. I’m really happy to see you
好耶
All right
你这个白♥痴♥
You stupid fuck!
还是跟以前一样
Back at Stifler’s. Just like old times
有一点不一样
One difference
我们现在是大学生
We’re college men now
可是这里有些女生还在念高中
Some of these girls are from the grade below us
这样我就有机会了
I might actually have a chance
我认得你
Hey, I remember you
是吗?
Do you now?
你是网路上那个逊炮
You’re that guy who blew his load on the Internet
还一边喊 娜迪雅 不要走
Splat. “Oh, wait, Nadia, don’t go.” Splat
-差劲 -逊毙了
-Pathetic. -Loser
真的是跟以前一样
It’s exactly like old times
-我会想你的 -我也是
-I’m gonna miss you. -I’ll miss you
我到了就打电♥话♥给你
I’ll call you when I get in, okay?
好好玩
Go have fun
再见
Bye
那两个女的实在很坏
I can’t believe those two girls,
有什么大不了的
Jim, it’s not a big deal
她们玩弄我的感情
They toyed with my emotions
-你好 -看吧 妹妹多的是
-Hello. Hello. -See? There’s other girls
-你好吗? -有什么好怕的
-How are you? -You got nothing to worry about, man
洁西卡也在
Jessica’s here
跟维琪一起
With Vicky
维琪很哈哦
And Vicky got hot!
什么意思?
What’s that supposed to mean?
你自己看
Look at her
-我看到了 -嗨 凯文
-Yeah,Jim, I see her. -Hey, Kevin
我过去一下
I’ll be right back
-你好吗?维琪 -怎么样?
-Hey, Vic, how are you? -What’s up?
-还不错 -我很好
-I’m okay. -Yeah, I’m good
那就好
That’s good
-那就好 -对啊
-It’s good to hear. -Yeah, you too
哇 气氛有够尴尬的
Wow Well, this is about as comfortable as a high colonic in Tijuana
连我都看得出来
And I would know. Okay
-我去拿饮料 -她说得对
-I’m gonna get a drink. -She’s right
-为什么会这么怪? -我也不知道
-Why is this so weird? -Actually, I have no idea
我就知道 你不会那么不成熟
See, I knew it. I knew you’d be mature about this
至少我们还可以做朋友
You know, and we could still be friends, right?
凯文 我想念你
I miss you, Kev
不是吧
Whoa
是朋友吧?
Friends, right?
当然是 我知道你的意思
Yeah, right. I mean, I know you said friends and I…I just…
对不起 我只是…
I’m sorry. I was…It was just…
一时忘记 亲你亲习惯了
an old habit…a friend kiss
你确定?
Are you sure?
我怎么会不愿意跟你做朋友?
Vic, why wouldn’t I wanna be friends with you?
不如 我们先握手好了
Look, we’ll…we’ll just do this, okay?
-朋友 -朋友
-Friends. -Friends
史提夫妈妈的房♥间
Stifler’s mom’s room
你为什么那么厉害?
How did you do that magic you did?
印度教
Tantra
你躲在这边干嘛?
What the fuck are you doin’ in here?
-别紧张 -你给我滚出去
-Just relax. -You get out of my house!
-妈呀 -有种给我回来
-Jesus Christ! -Come back here, you little fucker!
-回来 你这个混♥蛋♥ -别这样
-Come back here, you son of a bitch! -Take it easy
好了 别吵了
Easy! Easy! That’s enough
去年夏天已经吵过了
Okay, guys, we went through this last summer, all right?
芬奇眼睛黑了一圈 史提夫缝了六针
Finch got a black eye and Stifler got six stitches
因为他咬我
‘Cause he fuckin’ bit me!
你敢碰我 我再咬
You touch me, I bite
-你们两个握手 别吵了 -握你个头
-You two relax and shake hands. -Shake this
我要去喝一杯
I need a drink
大家干嘛都选在这个时候尿尿?
Why is everybody taking a piss right now?
-这么多人 我憋不住了 -你可以的 别念了
-Line’s too long. I ain’t gonna make it. -You’ll be okay. Relax
你就是那个跟史提夫妈妈上♥床♥的人
Hey, bro. Hey, man, you’re the guy who boned Stifler’s mom
-天啊 你太帅了 -偶像
-Hey, you are a god. -Holy shit, dude
我要不是怕尿出来 一定跟你握手
If I didn’t have to hold my dick ’cause I gotta piss, I would shake your hand
-多谢夸奖 -别走
-I’m honored, guys. -Don’t leave
你得教我 怎么做的
You must teach me. How?
怎么做的?
How?
克莉丝 看我找到什么
Look what I found, Christy
这么巧
What a coincidence
这是为了特殊的场合
I’ve been saving this for a special occasion…
这是为了特殊的场合
I’ve been saving this for a special occasion…
和你这样特别的女孩准备的
for a special girl, just like you
和你这样特别的女孩准备的
for a special girl, just like you
-你真可爱 -大家都这么说
-You’re so sweet. -That’s what they say
奇怪
Weird
-糟糕 -洒到你身上了
-Oh, my God. -I spilled some on you
-我帮你擦干净 -谢谢
-Maybe I should mop that up. -Thanks
别客气
No problem
等一下
Whoa! Whoa, hey
-别急嘛 -对
-Take it slow. Come on. -Right
学校警告过我们这种情况
You know, they warn us about these situations in college
也许你喝醉了
Now, you may be intoxicated
对吧
Oh, yeah
你确定你愿意和我发生…
Are you certain that you wish to engage in consenting…
你那么猴急干嘛
Hey, don’t count your chickens, buster
-我只是照规矩来 -照我的规矩
-I’m just playing by the rules, baby. -I make the rules
这种规矩 我喜欢
That’s a pretty good fucking rule
队伍太长 我憋不住了
Dude, the line’s too long. I’ll never make it
-我要尿了 帮我看着 -尿吧
-It’s gotta happen now. Get my back. -Go, bro
-等一下 -哈罗
-Clamp it off. -Hello
-你好吗? -好极了
-How are you? -Awesome
-你好吗? -我很好
-How are you? -I’m really good
要不要来点香槟?
How ’bout I give you a little champagne?
可不可以帮我们拿几罐啤酒?
Go downstairs and get us some beers?
眼睛闭起来 有个惊喜给你
I’ve got a surprise for you. Close your eyes and get ready
闭好了
I’m ready
-你要啤酒吗? -要 谢谢
-You want a beer? -Yeah, all right
可以了
Okay, go
有点怪 但是我喜欢
This is kind of kinky, and I like that
太棒了 香槟浴
That’s it. Bathe the Stifmeister
好舒服
Oh, that’s great!
好舒服
That’s great
你怎么把香槟弄温的
How did you get it so nice and warm?
还可以喝到泡泡
I can taste the bubbles
怎么喝不到
Actually, I can’t
舒服多了
Much better
等一下
Wait a second
-走吧 -谢了 老兄
-Let’s go. -Thanks, man
天哪
Oh, fuck!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!